Descent Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well yes." I said feeling quite pleased with myself. "I had a UTI once and the doctor explained how important it was to keep myself clean around it. I suppose it's another reason I haven't tried masturbating."

"Yes, there are a few risks, but generally speaking just make sure your partners are clean and you will be fine. The same for your fingers your toys or whatever else you use."

"I wasn't planning on using anything."

"That maybe so at the moment Jane, but after tonight I hope you may reassess that point of view."

"But.." I tried to interject, but to no avail.

"The next thing I'm going to do is show you my bum hole," and in an instant she had pulled her legs back on to her chest and with her splayed hands pulled her bottom cheeks apart. There, almost winking at me, with quite a dense corona of short pale brown fur surrounding it, was her deeply puckered sphincter.

'It's OK Carol, I know exactly what that is for," I said, the merest hint of triumph in my voice.

Carol immediately said, "Ah but there you may be quite wrong dear Jane. Many people are put off the potential of their other opening. Some men are addicted to the vice like grip the anal sphincter delivers to their erect cocks."

"That's disgusting. The bottom is full of poo and bacteria."

"True to an extent, but I know of at least one former female lover who can only achieve orgasm by prolonged anal stimulation. And as for cleanliness, there are ways of dealing with that."

"I don't want to give it another thought. Stop this Carol. I know what an orgasm is in theory, but having never had one I am hardly going to pursue one using that route..."

Carol resumed her former position, pulling the upper part of her labia minora apart once more.

"Finally and most importantly I want you to study the clitoris."

"I'm not sure I know what I'm looking at, you'll have to help."

"Here," she said pointing at the small twist of pink skin that nestled at the top of her vulva.

"Oh mine is nothing like that," I said. "I looked at it with my mother's dressing table mirror. I've just got a great lump of skin there with lots of hair round it and it doesn't work."

"Of course it works Jane, it's just you're not doing it right."

"I'm sorry Carol, that's just not the case. There's one little place that's so sensitive I can't even touch it."

"As I said, you're just not doing it right," and she let her fingers go and got up off the bed. "You can show me yours now."

If I'd been embarrassed about looking at Carol's nether regions, I was soon suffering humiliation and embarrassment at a level I'd never dreamt of. Carol was true to her word and never laughed at me, but she did embarrass me over the unruliness of my pubic hair and the differences between our genitalia.

She made me point and feel each of the areas she'd pointed out on her own body. I fumbled about looking for my inner labia... I was so different to her. My small inner lips were hidden inside my larger outer labia.

Humiliatingly, she called my opening a clam shell. I was aghast.

Where she had been full and bountiful down below, my pussy was smaller, meaner and tighter.

There was one exception to my neatness though, and it was my clitoris. When I showed her the lump of skin I'd referred to earlier she became very excited.

"I can't believe it Jane. Your clitoris is enormous! So prominent...and look the really sensitive point is the bud here"...and she briefly brushed it with her finger tip which caused me to jump with the sensation.

"You're so lucky to have such a prominent clit. I think you are going to have a great sex life when you bury your inhibitions..."

"Can we get back into bed now?" I asked, desperate to cover myself up.

"Yes of course. - but no pyjamas," and she pulled back the duvet and let me slide in.

***

Thinking my ordeal was over, safe and warm and under cover, was premature. Soon enough Carol had slipped in beside me and sat up to drink her hot chocolate.

She resumed her interrogation.

"If I masturbate myself, will you too?"

"Please Carol, can we just stop this? Can't we just turn the light off and go to sleep now? I've had my anatomy lesson and you've explained a lot. I'm grateful, but I'm too embarrassed to touch myself in front of you.."

Carol put her mug down, and then turned to me propping her head up with one hand and her elbow on the pillow right next to me. I suspected she was going to kiss me and was madly thinking about how I might take evasive action, when suddenly the fingers of her right hand dived down under the covers and cupped my mound.

"No!" I squealed, but it was no good, her fingers started burrowing between my thighs...

"If you won't do it with me, hell I'm going to do it to you. I'm really horny and need some action Jane...and I'm going to show you what your clitoris is for if it's the last thing I do."

I made to move... I needed to get out of bed...but she'd guessed I'd try something. In one quick motion, the duvet was pulled back and she swung her legs round so she was sitting on my chest with her knees pinning my shoulders to the bed.

I gazed up to her imploringly. "Please Carol don't...," but there was a look of determination on her face as she leant back slightly and moved her hand down my body to seek its quarry. I tried to clamp my legs together but she burrowed her fingers in between them.

"I promise I'll be gentle Jane, but the more you struggle the greater the risk I snag on something I don't want to..."

"I suppose its..."

Suddenly two fingers found my clitoris and pressed lightly on the hood. It was if a bolt of electricity had been put through me. I started, and unwittingly let my legs fall apart.

The finger tips started gently swirling around...and then up and down. Slowly...insistently...a new sensation started to build in my sex. It felt good and slightly tingly...

She started to increase the speed of the swirling finger. My anxieties changed from fear to a sense of urgency. As the fingers finished one stroke around, I wanted them to come back again and not to stop...

She moved off my chest and spun around so her feet were either side of my head and her bottom was in front of my face.

"Stay still Jane and enjoy the view..." she said and then leant forwards slightly. She pulled my thighs apart before dipping her head down...

I remember only a little after that. There was the warmth of her breath on my clitoris, the slickness of her tongue and the most alluring scent that was emanating from her vulva. That seemed to hypnotise my brain into a spiral of desire, and I was willingly seduced.

I must have flinched and twisted, making Carol's task almost impossible as the urgent desire built down below. I was crazy for her attentions but they were almost too much to bear.

I don't know how long I lasted - it seemed like minutes, but it was probably only a few moments until everything in my body seemed to spasm and I went over the edge of a heavenly precipice.

***

When I came round she was kissing me. Her tongue had forced it's way between my lips and a sweet tasting nectar was caressing my taste buds. I knew it was wrong, but I was suddenly delirious with pleasure...

***

Later, with the lights off, she guided my fingers to her core, and I dipped them inside her heat. She taught me where to rub, tease and fondle until she too reached her release. She also showed me where my G spot was...We wrapped around each other in the cooling embers of our lust and fell asleep...

***

We didn't get out of her bed until the afternoon. By that time the sheets of the bed were sticky with the fruits of our passion. My poor vagina was sore from all the attention, but at last I knew what I'd been missing...

To be continued...

12