Descent Travel This is Your Captain

Story Info
This is your Captain speaking...
4.7k words
4.5
3.4k
2
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 08/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Descent Travel- This is Your Captain Speaking

"Cordelia Lance, you have been a very naughty girl..." the figure said as she approached the chair. "And such shoddy security... I had no trouble figuring out what you were doing..."

"Veronica Normandy," Cordelia said as she tested her bonds. "I always knew something was off about you..."

"Well if that isn't the pot calling the kettle," the shapely Auburn haired woman replied.

"Why am I here?" the tech CEO asked bluntly.

"You are right where I want you to be," Veronica said matter of factly. "We have much to discuss. Well, I have a lot to discuss, you'll mostly listen."

The founder of the anti-trafficking group that hosted a charity event where Cordelia Lance introduced Jenna Roberts to the world stopped a moment, as the Instructress took a step to Cordelia and bent over.

Instructress balled her right hand into a fist, and gave the CEO a short shot beneath the rib cage to knock the wind out of the pretty technology company owner. The woman who physically trained the original Descent Travel employees took an ankle cuff, attached it around the left ankle of the secured CEO, then tethered the cuff to the side of the gaming chair. Despite the kicking and thrashing of the beautiful tech guru, Instructress eventually secured both ankles, splaying the legs of the owner of the VR helmet technology she was destined to use herself. Instructress then took scissors and cut away the annoyingly bright pink yoga pants, exposing the mighty CEO for all to see.

"There is always a badder bitch on the block, you greedy, evil narcissist..." Instructress said to Cordelia before she turned to face Veronica.

"In this case, three badder bitches, Cordy..." the wealthy philanthropist added with a laugh, pointing to Cordelia Lance.

"Three?" Cordelia said questioningly.

"Yes, three..." a voice from the hall said, one recognizable to Cordelia Lance.

"Fuck, I should have known... Alicia Herrman," Cordelia said with disdain.

"Yes, it's me," Alicia Herrman said as she entered the room, nodding to Veronica and Instructress. "You really were an overconfident bitch, Cordy. Some things never change."

Alicia looked at Veronica and Instructress, a wide smile on her face.

"Is everything ready for Cordy, here?" Alicia asked, her smile widening.

"Yes, everything is set," Instructress said flatly. "Lube up the e stim vibrator, insert it, then put the VR helmet on, click run program on the computer on the desk. After 90 minutes, she will follow the commands discussed. She will even help you program herself further."

"Excellent work," Alicia Herrman said, brushing her hand along the shoulder of Instructress, who responded by tossing a set of mismatched keys on a keychain in the air to Veronica, who promptly caught them, then jiggled them at Cordelia with an evil smile.

Instructress glared, then moved away from Veronica, who was dressed casually, and said to Alicia "This makes us even....Lock the door on your way out..."

"I will decide when we are 'even'," Alicia said as Instructress never broke stride and headed out the door.

"So Cordelia, quite ironic, you showing up with the Barbie girl at the prevent trafficking event my charity held," Alicia laughed. "I have had an eye on you for quite a while."

"So what do you want? Money? My company?" Cordelia said, trying to bargain with a pair of twos in her hand against a full house.

"Bargaining, when you have no cards to play," Alicia teased. "Totally your style. I am afraid you won't buy your way out of this."

"Fuck you," Cordelia said, "You can't get away with this..."

"Cordelia, don't be so dramatic darling." her former college rival said laughing audibly. "And I am totally getting away with this."

"I have had people in your organization for quite awhile," Alicia said. "Who do you think AM Temp Agency is, Cordy? Alicia Mangini.. My maiden name. You don't even know who the owner of the temp agency your multi million dollar company uses is? It's no wonder you are tied up there, and I am standing here, laughing."

Cordelia had no immediate response, as she tried to break the bonds holding her in place with a loud grunt like scream.

"Amber, your latest temp, is one of my private security staff," Alicia responded. "I had her audition for you after I watched your little commentary on where you found Jenna... that smirk on your face when you said you found your new girlfriend at the home of your old girlfriend? I knew there was something more to that story..."

"No shit... well she isn't much of a security agent anymore," Cordelia lashed back. "She is a pretty talented little whore though."

Veronica Normandy laughed. Alicia smiled.

"To be honest, Cordy, she never was much of a detective," Alicia said. "She was used because she fit your profile type. She did get me a lot of valuable information though. Maybe she is better off now. Don't worry, she will be put to good use."

The older woman lubed up the e stim vibator, and inserted it in the immobile Cordelia Lance, who flinched at the cold lube. Next, she picked up the helmet and stood next to the CEO.

"You will be put to good use too, Cordelia...." Veronica added with a laugh.

"What the fuck is your game, you bitches?!?" Cordelia demanded.

"You missed the discussion on irony a few moments ago, Cordy," Alicia laughed. "I know what you have been doing, but there's really only enough room in this town for one queen bitch to kidnap, train and use people."

"Shit... so the whole charity is a scam..." Cordelia replied. "I'll be damned."

"We all, most likely, will be damned, Cordelia," Veronica retorted, pointing to Alicia as she replied. "If you believe in such things. But what you have done takes what we can do to a whole new level."

"What the fuck can you do?" Cordelia asked with venom, as she thrashed against the bonds holding her in place.

"What we have been doing, Cordy," Alicia Herrman replied. "Training people and selling them."

"And used that charity as a front... so you look like model citizens..." Cordelia said, sounding as if she was almost congratulating them for their scheme.

"Where better for the fox to hide than in the actual hen house?" Alicia replied, as she and Veronica laughed. "Veronica is the face, I am the funding. It's perfect. Even more perfect now that we have you..."

"And now, you shall see for yourself," the older, more experienced Veronica warned. "First hand, as a matter of fact. But enough of your delaying, Cordelia. Time for business now. You know the phrase 'you have a bright future'- well Cordelia Lance, you have a very dark future,,,"

Alicia Herrman took a Barbie doll out of her bag- a Barbie dressed in a pink business suit- but sporting a tiny little pink collar and leash around her neck.

"This was a very nice touch for Jenna, Cordy," Alicia said.

Cordelia Lance's heart skipped a beat as she felt dread in seeing the little doll.

"You actually showed Instructress how to use this VR technology," Alicia laughed. "Giving up proprietary secrets is a violation of rule number 1, Cordy, your laziness and overconfidence put you in this very spot."

Alicia took out the e-stim and lubed it up as Cordelia watched, helplessly, her legs splayed where she lay.

"And speaking of spots..." Alicia said as she inserted the phallus between Cordelia's legs. "G spots I mean.."

Veronica then secured the helmet and watched as Cordelia tried valiantly to shake the helmet off her head, an exercise in futility after the work of Instructress to secure her where she was.

The wealthy and well prepared duo smiled as Alicia hit 'run program' on the computer, and laughed as the shaking of the head stopped, and as the audible 'Ooooohhhh," could be heard as Cordelia Lance began her first session with her own technology.

************

Instructress came up behind the security vehicle that traditionally trailed the wealthy philanthropist Veronica Normandy and knocked on the driver side window, scaring the occupant inside who was looking straight ahead at the entry the wealthy woman would exit from to get to her own car.

"What the fuck..." the car occupant said, rolling down the window, then turning to see Instructress standing there, leaning into the window. "It's you... what are you doing here...you need to make yourself invisible..."

"Giving you fair warning," Instructress said.

"Warning? About what?" the undercover security woman said questioningly.

"Two things, actually," Instructress began. "One, don't let Veronica Normandy pr Alicia Herrman come anywhere near you with that new VR technology helmet they will start to use."

"And the second thing?" the car occupant asked.

"If Veronica Normandy, Alicia Herrman or anyone representing them comes anywhere near me, I will not take that lightly," Instructress said.

"You have no idea what Veronica Normandy is capable of..." the security guard replied.

"You have no idea what I am capable of these days, either...." Instructress said. "Be careful, my oldest friend, be very careful."

Instructress turned and walked away, got into her little black sports car with tinted windows and drove off into the night.

************

"You really put me through it last night," Olivia said as she finished her work, putting away and cleaning the VR Helmets at the DollHouse. "Something happened in the middle of it though, what was it?"

"I realized I loved what I do, I love Cordelia, and there is no way back," Jenna confided in her oldest and closest friend. "It was transforming."

"Yeah well after that you really pounded me," Olivia said. "I still can't walk straight."

"Sorry sweetie," Jenna said with a fake pout. "Welcome to show biz, I guess. So how's Harold?"

"He's super pissed," Olivia said. "He has to give half of everything to his wife for fucking me."

"Oh, well he still has a LOT of money, Liv." Jenna said with a laugh. "I think he will be ok."

"Yeah well I was so sore after your performance last night I could only give him a blowjob this morning, and he wanted to be left alone tonight," Olivia confided. "It will be another day or two before this girl will be able to do anything else."

"Sorry sweetie," Jenna cooed. "I don't know what came over me. I do know what came under me, that was you!"

"Yeah, Jenna," Olivia replied. "I never came that hard before... damn girl..."

"If it's any consolation Liv," Jenna laughed. "Lara Croft really skewered me last night too."

"She raided your tomb huh?" Olivia quipped.

"More like 'Womb Raider' you mean," Jenna replied. as the old friends, despite their entirely newly rewritten lives, maintained an old bond.

The friends laughed as they completed the mundane task of readying the DollHouse for the public, as the old friends, despite their entirely newly rewritten lives, maintained an old bond.

************

Jonathan Adler sat in the quiet office on this Saturday night and was coordinating clients, locations and employees after the prior night's success. He was wearing his Descent Travel uniform as he worked, save for his pants as he sat naked on his chair, his now familiar e stim vibrating him from the inside as he worked.

The idea for the once proud gifted athlete to have a vibrator in him would have been a ridiculous idea in college, but now he couldn't imagine working in this office in this chair without it, literally not realizing how Cordelia Lance had literally fucked him. But with his new programming firmly in place, this was how things were, this was how he had to be. No choice, no thought of any other way to do things.

He set a schedule to use the Descent Jet to get the clientele and the employees to their locations with as minimal cost and minimal issues as possible, and he was pleased with himself. And, more importantly, Cordelia Lance would be pleased, and that was most important. Finishing his tasks of scheduling, taking and making appointments for clients and arranging flights for the jet, Adler stood and removed the now familiar vibrating phallus, and smiled.

"Miss Lance is going to be very pleased...."

************

The program finally dinged, indicating that Cordelia Lance's first session under her own VR equipment with her own commands had ended, which brought a smile to the face of Veronica Normandy, the entrepreneur who started a charity to help prevent trafficking of humans. The wealthy older woman smiled, put down the nail file she was casually using, and walked over to the young tech CEO and removed the helmet, then took out her e stim vibrator that thrummed as she listened, and watched, her life be rewritten.

"So, my little pet, how was it?" Alicia Herrman asked as the pretty CEO awakened. "Be a doll and tell me."

"It was... interesting, Mis..." Cordelia began before stopping mid sentence, a look of tranquility, almost a dull look, encapsulated her face.

"Go on, pet, tell me," Alicia prodded.

"Interesting, Mistress Alicia," Cordela finally replied. Her eyes slowly regained their focus.

"I think I learned a lot?"

Veronica laughed, saying, "Well Cordelia, how long will these suggestions take hold for?"

"So far none have ever been rejected, Mistress Veronica," the pretty brunette answered, as her older captor now fumbled with the keys to allow Cordelia freedom.

"What was it like being under the influence of your own technology, Cordelia?" Alicia asked, unlocking everything but the chain that held the collar in place, and the CEO to the chair.

"Enlightening, Mistress Alicia," Cordelia said. "I learned a lot."

"Very good, Cordelia," The older slave trader replied, unlocking the chain and freeing the pretty brunette. "Stand here, please."

"Yes, Mistress Veronica," Cordelia said, though she tried not to say a thing or move where she was instructed to move to.

Cordelia stood exactly where Veronica pointed and waited. It wasn't long before the older woman stood before her, and took out scissors and cut away the pink yoga top, leaving the tech guru naked, save for her sneakers and socks and a collar around her neck. Veronica held out a pink leash, one that matched the collar she was wearing, and held it out to the usually proud, and dominating CEO, who carefully accepted it and hooked the leash to the collar on her neck. The leash dangled helplessly in front of Cordelia, which widened Veronica's smile.

"I gave you the Jenna starter kit, Cordelia," Alicia said. "I want you to know everything that is happening to you, but not just yet."

Cordelia looked confusedly at her old rival.

The older auburn haired woman then took the leash, and led Cordelia to the desk in the room, where the VR headset was programmed.

"Sit here, Cordelia," Veronica said.

"This is what I want your programming to be, now be a good girl and program your headset for these commands, with you as the recipient," Alicia ordered. "Explain what you are doing and how this works."

"With pleasure, Mistress Veronica," Cordelia replied out loud, feeling that wonderful wave of pleasure at the praise from Veronica. In the recesses of her mind, she was trapped.

Dread. The feeling Cordelia realized she should be feeling, not the pleasure from being lauded by an evil slave trader. The feeling was momentary, and deeply hidden, but valid and scary nonetheless. Complying, the tech company owner programmed the commands for the VR headset to do what it was told, with Cordelia herself as the recipient.

"This must be what Jenna felt," the CEO thought in that seemingly closed off part of her mind, while she helplessly obeyed Veronica. Not enough programming to dull the idea completely, but enough to render her helpless to obey.

The beautiful CEO took the mouse, clicked a few tabs, then began typing away, all the while explaining how the reprogramming software and the VR headset interfaced. Where, how, and what commands worked best were explained. After about 10 minutes, Cordelia finished with the computer and closed the lid.

"Is there anything else, Cordelia?" Alicia asked.

"No, Mistress Alicia," The CEO said, that nagging feeling something was off, sending mixed signals within her mind..

"Thank you Cordelia, please stand up and move away from the chair," Alicia said. "I think OG Cordelia should come out and play now."

"What the fuck...." Cordelia yelled as she stood leashed, and naked in front of Alicia Herrman and Veronica Normandy.

"Now this is the entertainment I was looking for, make sure you stand right there and do not move," Alicia said smugly. "How are you doing, Cordy?"

"Im sooo fucking pissed off...." the CEO started. "I want to fucking tear your heads off..."

"Now, now, Cordy, we can't have you doing that," Alicia laughed as Veronica looked on. "Oh wait, you literally can't, can you?"

"No...." The Ceo said, her fists balled at her sides.

"Karma's a bitch, huh Cordy?" her rival teased. "I must say, this is one of your more diabolical ideas, doing this to that poor pretty girl Jenna."

"Fuck..." Cordelia said, wondering if that was now her fate.

"Turnabout is fair play, darlin'," Alicia said. "You are programming yourself right now. You even wrote your next session, that is so helpful."

"I'll figure a way out of this, I wrote this program..." Cordelia replied.

"No you won't," Veronica laughed. "Cordelia, answer me honestly, what will you do if you feel a break in your programming?"

"I will tell you, Mistress Veronica," the CEO said. "Fuck......."

"Anyway, we have some business to attend to," Alicia said after her fit of laughter. "So let's get to it. But just for fun, let's go a little further. So you know how fucked you truly are."

Alicia walked over to Cordelia and stood behind her, and then began to gently play with Cordelia's breasts with her right hand, and her backside with her left hand.

"Stand up straight, Cordy," Veronica said, as the mighty owner of Lancer Technologies audibly sighed in pleasure at the touches of one of her now Mistresses.

"This is also very diabolical, Cordy," Alicia whispered in between little kisses on the neck of the CEO. "Making the Mistress' touch so overpowering and so amazing that you simply want more...and the more you want that touch the more submissive you become..."

Cordelia was doing all she could to not fall over from the touches programmed to drive her crazy. The pleasure moans were louder and more breathy with each passing moment.

"Look at that, Cordy," Alicia said with a smile, as she pulled up her hand from between Cordelia's legs. "Look how wet you are, and so quickly too. Diabolical, darling. But oh so fun. And so ironic."

"Oooooooohhhhhhhhhh," the CEO moaned as Alicia gently manipulated Cordelia into a near puddle.

"When can you cum, Cordelia?" Veronica asked.

"Wwwwhhhheeeennnnnnn Mmmmmmiissssstttrrressss sssaaaayyyysssss sssssoooooooo," Cordelia replied, her mind lost in pleasure, her programming coming forward in a heavy dose.

"Who are your Mistresses, Cordy?" Veronica asked point blank, pulling her hands away ans walking to stare Cordelia in the face.

"Yyyyououuu, MMmmissssssttrrressss.....VVvvveeerrrrrrooonnniiiiccccaaaaaa...." Cordelia moaned. "Aaaannnnnd MMmmissssssttrrressss.....Aaaaaalllllliiiicccciiiiiaaaaaa!!!!!"

"Kneel," Veronica said, tugging the leash in a downward motion on Cordelia, naked save for the heels and collar with leash.

Cordelia Lance got to her knees, then looked up at Veronica, as Alicia moved to stand next to her partner in crime.

"Lovely place for you," Alicia said. "But this is your correct kneeling position."

Alicia took Cordela's hands and placed them on the underside of her breasts, and told her to gently 'lift them like an offering," then pushed the woman's back so it would arch, and pushed her head downward so it could only see the feet of her Mistresses.

12