Descent Travel This is Your Captain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is much better, Cordy," Veronica pushed. "What do you say when someone teaches you the correct way to do something?"

"Ttthhhannnk Yyyyouuu Mmmmmisssstreesss..." Cordelia said, with venom, even though she tried not to say a thing.

"And just think, this is only after round one," Alicia teased. "Oh, the places you will go, Cordelia. No talking until I allow it, and only answer all my direct questions honestly"

Cordelia nodded, her face was a burning red, indicating her anger at Alicia and Veronica, and her predicament.

"Now, give my feet a nice kiss, Cordy, show me what a good little girl you are," Veronica instructed, seeing the anger in her newly submissive captive's face. "Then Mistress Alicia's feet."

Cordelia held out for a moment, then the moment was gone, and she bent to the floor to meet Veronica's feet, which she promptly kissed each foot.

"That's very good, Cordy," Alicia said as Cordelia returned to her kneeling posture. "Kissing the feet that are going to walk all over you."

Veronica moved and picked up the leash and pulled upward.

"Come on, Cordy," the auburn haired older woman said, tugging the leash. "Let's get to business."

Cordelia scrambled to her feet at the exuberant tug on the leash of her captor, then followed her to the desk.

"Sit, stay," Veronica commanded, as if talking to a pet dog.

From her personal bag, Alicia took out a Lancer Technology computer, but not just any computer.

"I believe this is yours," Alicia said, placing the computer on the desk directly in front of Cordelia. "Open it, sign in, please, don't forget to address me correctly."

"Yes, Mistress Alicia," Cordelia replied, the words tasting like vinegar.

"So, here is what you are going to do, Cordy," Veronica said, holding out nipple clamps on a chain for the CEO. "First, put these on your nipples, tighten them until they hurt,"

Cordelia held out again for a split second before relenting and placing the clamps on her nipples, giving a slight half pain half pleasure moan with each clamp, saying "yes, Mistress Veronica."

"That's a very good girl," Veronica said, handing Cordelia a vibrator connected to a wired remote. "Insert this, and place the remote on the desk."

"Yes, Mistress Veronica," the CEO said, holding out an even shorter time before taking the phallus, lubing it in her mouth, and then inserting it between her legs.

"Now, open a brand new document," Veronica ordered.

Cordelia opened a new document, and waited.

"Here is your assignment, Cordy," Alicia stated. "You will list all your crimes on that document. All your business crimes first, then all your activity with Descent Travel- including everyone you are brainwashing and controlling."

Maintaining her silence, Cordelia then began typing.

"Stop, nobody told you to start just yet, you have more to hear before you start," Alicia admonished. "After each crime, you will either pull those clamps hard, or turn up the vibrator. Alternate between each, and as you do feel more pleasure, and enjoy the obedience more as you write your own demise. Is that clear?"

Cordelia nodded, after which Alicia told the CEO to begin.

Alicia and Veronica watched as Cordelia Lance spilled every secret, then humiliated herself, alternating between tugging the chain of the nipple clamps, more fiercely each time, and turning up the vibrator that thrummed between her legs.

"She is putting on a good show," Alicia quipped as the captors watched Cordelia type, and tug, and turn up the vibrator.

"Yes it is, and it seems she has a lot to atone for..." Veronica replied.

"She is typing a very long time," Alicia answered.

"Look how red those nipples are," Veronica said, as if she were watching a movie.

"It is a good thing this isn't our furniture," Alicia said. "Look at that wet spot."

The women laughed as Cordelia alternated punishments for the crimes she wrote down, and increased the enjoyment her own debasement and obedience brought her. Eventually, the CEO stopped typing, and gave her chain one last tug. Involuntarily she came at the conclusion of her assignment.

Cordelia sat in her own mess as she waited for Alicia or Veronica to say something.

"This is quite a list, Cordelia," Alicia said, reading it aloud. "I knew you were not on the level, and now I have proof."

"What should we do with her, Veronica?" the old rival said.

'I have a perfect idea, let's ask Cordelia," Veronica answered. "May I?"

"Go right ahead, Veronica," Alicia answered. "I am curious now."

"Cordelia, if roles were reversed, what would you have Alicia do?" Veronica asked.

"A slow, painful fall from grace, a loss of prestige," Cordelia said. "Embarrassment, financial ruin, Mistress Veronica."

"How fun!" Alicia said. "And so predictable."

Veronica went to her purse and pulled out a small bag of white powder, and a pouch, containing a mirror, straw and razor blade.

"I have just the thing for you, then Cordy," Veronica replied. "A slow, ugly descent into oblivion. You'll ruin your business, your looks, and at some point probably your own life."

She placed the items in front of Cordelia.

"When it's time to leave, you will take these and put these in your safe at home," Veronica instructed. "It's our little backup plan."

Veronica then took a small glass vial, a razor, a straw and a small mirror out of the bag, and handed them to Cordelia.

"Put the powder on the mirror, then cut the powder into lines," the Mistress ordered.

Cordelia turned pale. Her hand shook as she poured out the powder on the mirror, then took the razor and cut it into 4 lines.

"Now, Cordelia, if the roles were reversed with Alicia, what would you do?" Veronica asked inquisitively.

"I would make her start her addiction, Mistress Veronica..." Cordelia replied, answering the direct question honestly.

"Of course you would, Cordelia, take out the straw and hold it, then stop," Veronica ordered, then smiled as Cordelia complied. The older woman held up a hand as Alicia stepped over to say something, quieting her for the moment.

"Now, Cordelia, what will you do if I tell you to start your addiction?" Veronica asked.

"I would snort the lines, Mistress Veronica," Cordelia said, a tear falling from her eye.

Veronica walked over and bent over, right next to Cordelia.

"You are damn right you would," the older woman replied. "Put the powder back in the vial, then put away the mirror, razor and straw, Cordelia."

Cordelia audibly sobbed as she started putting everything away.

"We can't make money from a dead drug abuser, Cordy," Veronica said. "But a live, obedient CEO on the rise, will make us a fortune. Welcome to your living hell."

Alicia walked over to the desk, and stood next to Veronica.

"This kit goes in your safe at work, Cordy," Veronica said, as the CEO was now crying.

"Stop crying, Cordy," Alicia said, "While we aren't making you a helpless addict, I think it is time you realized how fucked you really are."

Alicia held out a large strap on for Veronica, then placed one on herself.

"Cordy, ass up, knees and elbows, right here," Alicia ordered, pointing to a spot on the floor, where Cordelia Lance moved and placed her ass up, while on her knees and elbows.

"Lube them," Alicia ordered, as the women stood before the CEO and watched as she used her mouth to get them as wet as possible, starting with Alicia's 7 inch phallus, then struggling with Veronica's 8 inch variety.

"This is your new Captain speaking, Cordelia," Alicia laughed. "Descent Travel is under new management. I think we can manage selling the Cordelia Lance experience, telling everyone it's a lookalike, but in reality it is the real deal! We can run it out of The DollHouse."

"I love that idea," Veronica laughed. "Cordy here will learn to love it too!"

Veronica moved behind Cordelia and slowly entered her, while Alicia told her to slowly use her mouth on the phallus right in front of her.

Veronica slowly upped her tempo, and slowly Cordelia got into rhythm with her. Alicia ordered Cordelia to use her mouth to her best ability, while being pounded from behind.

"I think this is what poor Johnny Adler had to go through the other night..." Alicia said, ramping up her movements in the mouth of Cordelia, while Veronica continued her tempo from behind,

Cordelia moaned in pleasure in between bouts of being choked by Alicia, the deepest recesses of her mind enjoying the activity.

"Well, Cordy, it seems you like being totally fucked," Alicia told her. "Because you are. In every way possible..."

12