Describing a Woman

Info
How I would describe her, but not to you.
653 words
4.2
2.9k
00
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The freckles across her face are the most perfect sprinkles on the most perfect sundae. Some days she likes them, other's she not sure. It's one of the things that drew me to her. She smiles a little crooked. It can be mysterious, alluring, humorous, sometimes all at once. But it's the first thing that will trap you. You'll want to know more, like what it would be like to kiss those lips. When you can tear your gaze away from the lips and that smile, you'll see the smallest stud in her nose. I was never one for nose piercings, it was an automatic turn off for me. But with her, it works. That's the only way I can put it. Suddenly you see her eyes. They are brown. She would stop there. But they are so much more. They are liquid, dark yet you can see through them. The color of the finest, purest dark rum. If you stick around for a bit, you may just find out they are just intoxicating. You will get lost in them. When she's happy, they are clear and a little brighter than normal. If she's stuck up in her feelings, then they dim. Just a little darker, but enough to notice. When she wants you, they burn. Watch her eyes, they truly are the windows to the soul, they will tell you what you need to know. Her hair may change colors, last time I saw her there was purple in it; matched perfectly to her glasses. It's dark and soft. It's straight which makes playing with it easier.

The rest of her is all curves; and they are amazing. No matter what angle you see her, there are curves. Her hips, her ass, her chest. All curves that you can't help but crave to explore. Your fingers are drawn to the smooth skin, like moth to a flame. Watching a movie or sitting at lunch you will have to touch her. I don't know if she feels the electricity, but I do.

When your hand finally runs over that ass of hers, your breath catches. Perfect. Fitting just right in my hand; and tight. Sometimes you want to just grab it. Sometimes caress it, sometimes give it a little swat. Other times you must kiss it, worship it. Once you begin, you'll want to worship the rest of her. xc

Pull her shirt off and you are presented with two of the most perfect breasts. The icing on the cake? Those nipples that beg to be played with. Running your hand up over them, you quickly realize they are very sensitive. As soon as the air hits them, they start to stiffen. Another place on the map of her body that you plan to spend as much time as she will allow.

You look up and you see her looking down at you. Those eyes are burning. Pull her down to you and kiss her. Those lips.... those lips.... there must be a God. How else can you describe lips like hers? So soft. The smoothest silk. You can feel them compress against yours and you can't help but moan. It may not even make a sound, just a breath, it doesn't matter. Then you realize her tongue just brushed against yours. There is no thought, you want to taste it again.

At some point, she'll break the kiss and sit up straight again. Catch your breath quick, cause she's nowhere near done. Trust me, you aren't either.

She's the drug they warn you will addict you the first time you take it. She's the food you can't eat because your blood sugar will go immediately out of whack. She's the sun that you can't look at too long.

But I'll never tell you all of this. If you ask me to describe her, I'll just smile and tell you "She's amazing."

--:--
--:--
1.0
Outofmyshell
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

Similar Stories

Making Love and Music I catch you playing the cello, and we turn it into a duet.in Audio
Mine A people watcher has an erotic encounter.in Audio
Your First Kiss The one I always wanted was you.in Audio
I Need You Something to pick you up if you feel down...in Audio
The Getaway Taking my girl for a week away at the beach.in Audio
More Stories