Desert Festival

Story Info
Kelly has anal sex with a stranger at a music festival...
2.5k words
3.87
8.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Autumn had arrived in Southern California and Kelly was excited to be going to one of her favorite music festivals.The gathering was held twice a year, in spring and fall, in the quaint desert "town" of Joshua Tree. It was only about three hours from her home. Kelly and her best friend Natasha went every year. They were quite a pair, two sexy women who loved to party, dance and find fun wherever they went.

The two women could be considered wild girls but of the pair Kelly had a more pure heart, less baggage, and was more naturally beautiful and radiant. Her smile could melt people and make them feel good. She loved conversing, hanging out, and through all of that she attracted a lot of men. The attention wasn't always wanted but, from a male stand point, it seems it would be quite easy to pick and choose when and where you like the attention or don't like it. I guess it takes self confidence and esteem. Nature provides the rules of how the sexes mingle, like bees to the flower the pussy's got power! And Kelly had quite a beautiful flower, she found that bees tended to be attracted to it. She wasn't much of an extrovert sexually, but behind closed doors, when the scene was right, she was game and enjoyed getting it on as much or more than her friends.

Kelly measured in at five foot eight. She was athletically built and had been a high jumper in high school and college. Her legs were firm and muscular, her inner thighs were like clamps, and her skin was smooth and radiant. Her brownish-blond, straight hair was even and clean, it flowed down beneath her tan shoulder blades. She was kind of perfect, a divine specimen, so to speak, with a small firm ass and beautiful perky breasts with large nipples that became quite erect under erotic circumstances.

Neither her nor Natasha had plans to meet up with anyone on this particular trip. The plan was simple: just go, drink, smoke, dance and see where the wind took them. Once they had arrived they set up their camp, had some beverages and wandered about to enjoy the two different music stages. It was an eclectic festival, a desert showcase, it was hip and fun and they were feeling lively.

Their first night was tame enough, they met some people, partied and danced. One man had caught Kelly's eye early on in the evening, she had noticed him with his friends watching a band at the eastern stage. He was tall, dark and handsome, she thought he must be Persian. He had firm, furry legs, a goatee and his jet black hair was unkempt but handsome. His eyes were big and his dark lips smiled faintly at her when their eyes had met. There was a slight electricity to their first smile and she felt a light fluttering in her womb, a moistening between her small yet petulant lips. He aroused her.

The night went on and she didn't see him again. She and Natasha continued their party, their banter, laughter and fun, dancing until late before retiring to their tent. As Kelly laid her head to sleep she saw the Persian man's mystic smile in her head, it made her warm and she rubbed herself softly in response.

The next day the two women rose not long after sunrise and went for coffee at a small kiosk near their campsite. Kelly poured her trusty travel mug full of a medium roast coffee and then added honey and cream. She then turned around to ask Natasha a question but instead of finding her she found herself looking into the face and eyes of the man who had smiled so nicely at her the previous evening. He acted demure, shy, and spoke softly to her.

"Hello, my name is Rakesh, and who are you?"

"Kelly," she replied, "didn't I see you yesterday? You have such a sweet smile."

"Yes, that was me, I enjoyed our glance. Did you have fun last night? I looked for you but you were nowhere to be found."

"It's nice to meet you Rakesh. It's strange that we didn't see each other last night, it's not a huge festival. Are you here for the whole event? Maybe we can hang out and get to know one another?" Kelly said assertively.

"I would like that. We are only here, my friends and I, until tomorrow. It would seem we have no time to waste!"

Kelly looked away, reached into her bag, grabbed her cigarettes and lit her first smoke of the day, she liked to have one with her morning coffee.

"Indeed we don't!" She laughed. "You don't mind if I smoke do you? I love a cigarette with my coffee."

Natasha had mysteriously disappeared. Kelly, feeling somewhat excited at having bumped into this strange yet intriguing stranger named Rakesh, figured that now was as good a time as any to talk with him. He was cute and she could notice a slight bulge in the front of his pants. She wondered if he was aroused as the pressure against his pants seemed more extreme than it should have if he were in a relaxed state.

"No, I don't mind if you smoke. Feel free." He replied watching her intently as she lit her cigarette.

"Well, then Rakesh, if your time is limited we should spend the morning together. Maybe a walk? We could explore the festival grounds." She said while exhaling her first drag.

"That sounds good. I'd like to do that. My tent is nearby. I have a few things I need to get there anyway, do you want to walk with me?"

She was unsure about so quickly going with him to his tent, but his smile was sweet and he seemed to mean well, though the bulge in his pants had expanded. She thought to herself that he must be quite virile, which was a turn on.She imagined his dark cock pent up in his underwear aching to be set free. She laughed about it inside but dismissed the thought, sex wasn't really on her mind, not this quickly.

"That sounds good." She said. "Why not? It's a beautiful morning. It's fun to see other people's campsites. We all have our own ways of doing things! I like that about humans. We're quirky."

They walked to his tent as she enjoyed her cigarette. The smoke didn't seem to bother him like some of the other guys she had been with. When they got to his tent she was impressed by it's size, it appeared that you could stand in it and the material was dark so that it seemed private. Once inside, she had put her cigarette out before entering, she remarked at how cozy it was, it had a nice mattress with appealing sheets and a blanket all well made.

"What a beautiful tent you have Rakesh. It's amazing." She said sweetly. He didn't answer.

After she spoke Rakesh turned to her and pulled her face towards him. He pushed his lips against hers and his pink tongue pushed through into her mouth. She was slightly taken aback, almost resisting, but the taste of him and the force of his tongue made her submit. She pushed her tongue into his mouth and he sucked on it slightly. Their passion increased, their tongues darting in and out of each other's mouths, her breath not coming easily as she was finding herself exceedingly aroused by his forcefulness and persistence.

He pulled her close and she could feel his penis push against her stomach, it felt thin but long and strong. He licked her neck, bit her slightly and then cupped her breast. Her nipples were hard and sensitive, he squeezed them alternately, pulling them forward. He rubbed between her legs eventually getting his hand beneath her under wear. She moaned slightly as her furry pussy began to get wet. After he touched the folds of her vagina he reached even further and pressed his dark finger against her anus. She was surprised, but the feeling was exciting, something new, no one had so quickly gone there.

By now he was disrobing her, she looked down and grabbed at his belt, she undid it and opened his pants as his brown penis shot out standing tall, it's thin shaft almost resembling an animal's cock. It was almost ugly but sexy in it's persistence and nature. She lowered herself in front of him, the submissive nature of the scenario turning her on. She took the uncircumcised head into her mouth and began to suck him. He moaned and tugged at her hair. He held her chin firmly with his hands and moved her head back and forth upon him. She could taste his saltiness, he smelled slightly of curry, his tight dark pubic hair was coarsely curled at the base of his cock as it pushed against her lips. His fur was enveloping her face. She grabbed the cheeks of his ass and noticed how hairy he was back there. She lowered further and took his slightly sweaty sack into her mouth, fondling each of his testicles with her tongue. His cock was now leaking profusely, his breath quick and manly, he pulled her up and commanded her to get on all fours in front of him. He began to speak,

"I am going to take you now, on your knees like this. My religion forbids me penetrate your vagina. I am going to penetrate your anus. You will do as I say and I will make it as pleasant as possible for you. I will inseminate you. That is how it has to be."

Kelly was not sure what to think. His firm tone left no room for question, it wasn't mean, it was just straight forward, like he was entitled to this. She had rarely indulged in anal sex, and wasn't sure about it all, but it seemed like there was no turning back. One moment she was getting coffee, the next she's in a Persian style tent with a man telling her that he is now going to cum in her ass. She submitted, she didn't know what else to do. He then leaned down and stuck his tongue in her mouth. She responded by tonguing him back.

Her ass was now up in the air, she was breathing hard, her pussy was wet with her juices and she wasn't sure how this was all going to go. By all means she was highly aroused. The next thing she knew his tongue was buried in her ass, she could feel the stubble of his goatee rubbing her pussy lips as his slick appendage pushed deep into her back side. It felt marvelous in a way. She reached back and spread her cheeks for him and he probed deeper.

He must have licked her for five minutes stretching her tight little hole wider and wider. Before she could do much else he was on his knees behind her, he squeezed the head of his cock allowing all of the pre-cum that was now flowing freely to drip down on to her wet sphincter. It felt warm. He then pushed his thin head straight against her dark flower, it moved in a little bit but her ass was so tight that it took time. He went slowly. She held her cheeks wide and could feel as he incrementally forced his strange cock into her. He rubbed her back, lightly moving his hands back and forth across her skin, he pulled her hair and her tongue came out of her mouth in response.

Within minutes his long, thin member was sliding back and forth inside of her anus, it's pointy head poking places she had not felt before. Instinctually she began to rub her now dripping pussy and clitoris. She began stroking frantically as his rhythm increased. She could feel his cock begin to stiffen, his breathing became shallow, and within an instant he pulsed and she could feel his hot, thick sperm begin pouring into her now gaping butthole. She came immediately in response bucking and writhing like a young horse. She shook for what seemed like an eternity until finally feeling him slide his Pan like penis out of her. As he pulled it out she could feel his voluminous load of semen begin dripping out of her backside and onto her now enflamed lips below.

He reached for a towel and began to wash her ass. He pushed on the sides of her tight orifice to force more of his semen out. It seemed it would not stop leaking. She felt slightly embarrassed albeit wildly aroused. She grabbed the towel and cleaned her pussy as well. She got up, pulled on her underwear and grabbed her coffee.

"I hope you enjoyed your insemination, Kelly. I know I surely did. You took it well. You serviced me like a true woman. I will remember you for this."

Kelly didn't know what to think. Her ass felt funny and the scene became slightly awkward. He took her phone, asked for her passcode which she unthinkingly gave him and punched his name and number into it.

"I want to see you again. I will see you again. I want to inseminate you again. You will call me." That's all Rakesh said.

Kelly looked for words but all she could do was nod. She felt slightly used and a small bit of shame, the residue of a religious childhood, began to rise within her. Simultaneously she felt sexy. It was a strangely intoxicating combination. With her coffee now in her hand she kissed his mouth and bit his lip. She then turned and walked out of the tent.

She had a different gait now than when she had arrived at his primitive yet stylish abode. She could feel her ass churning. She could feel Rakesh's cum continue to drip into her underwear out of her recently ravaged butt. It was a strange mix of feelings and bodily sensations that overtook her. She felt sexy and a bit slutty yet quirkily satisfied. She wandered back towards her camp, her tent, to look for Natasha. When she finally found her Natasha looked at her quizzically.

"Where have you been? I lost you at the coffee bar, I don't know how!" She said.

"It's a long, short story Natasha. I ended up getting much more than a coffee."

As she said it her now loose ass let out a small cum fart without meaning to. Natasha heard it.

"What was that?" She asked with a wild look in her eye.

"Let's go sit down a minute Natasha, I'm still processing it all. Maybe you can help me make sense of what just went down. I need a refill. A coffee refill that is."

With that the two women wandered off towards the kiosk where this whole event so innocently began...