Sarah Gives in to an Older Man

Story Info
Sarah gives in to the advances from her neighbour.
3.5k words
4.51
41.8k
109
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ausdeviant
Ausdeviant
186 Followers

Sarah and her husband Jay recently moved to a neighbouring town for work, buying a two-story house in a quiet neighbourhood. The real estate agent who sold them the house said that this was the choice area for the newly retired and the elderly. Hence why they both decided it'd be a perfect fit for them. Sarah and Jay, even though they were 28 and 29 respectively, were the type of people who'd rather stay home and relax than go out and party; something they hadn't done since they first got together in their teenage years. They loved the idea of coming home to a quiet neighbourhood.

Not long after they moved the last of their boxes into their new home, Sarah heard a knock at the door. As she opened the door, in front of the door stood an elderly man who looked to be in his 60's. He was balding, a little bit shorter than her and had what could only be explained as a beer gut.

"Hi, how can I help you?" Sarah asked.

"Hi, I'm Jack, I'm your neighbour over there," he said, pointing to the house next to theirs.

"I thought I would come over and introduce myself and welcome you to the neighbourhood," he continued.

"That is so lovely, it's nice to meet you Jack. I'm Sarah and my husband Jay is upstairs moving boxes," she replied.

Sarah noticed the way Jack was staring at her, looking her up and down. This made her feel a little uneasy.

"I do need to say, this neighbourhood needed some brightening up," he remarked, "you're absolutely stunning!"

Sarah blushed.

"Thank you, that's very kind. It's been lovely meeting you Jack. I'm sure we will meet again," she replied.

Sarah then watched as Jack wattled down the stairs, using the railing to steady himself. She closed the door in disbelief at what had just occurred. Sarah walked up the stairs, replaying the conversation she had with Jack over and over in her head. Was he just being kind? Was he hitting on me? Was it just a normal compliment?

"I just met our neighbour Jack," Sarah said.

"I thought I had heard you talking to somebody downstairs," Jay replied.

"Yeah... I think he was hitting on me. It made me feel a little uncomfortable," Sarah explained.

Jay laughed, "and can you blame him? Look at you!"

"Oh shut up!" Sarah said as she hit Jay on the shoulder.

Sarah had always attracted the attention of other men. Her petite body, sandy blonde hair and blue eyes, seemed to get their attention, no matter how unwanted it was. Deep in thought, Sarah continued unpacking boxes.

That night, Sarah and Jay made love in their new house for the first time. Little did they realise that their bedroom window looked directly into Jacks; and even though it was night, the moon was full and lit up their room.

Jack could hear the moans of Sarah coming from the house next door. He walked up the stairs and peaked around the corner of his door, catching a glimpse of Sarah and Jay in the act. He watched as Sarah rode Jay, her petite tits bouncing in the moonlight, her hands running through her hair and perfect lips open as she moaned out loud. He felt the bulge in his pants grow as he watched the young wife next door lose herself in ecstasy. He pulled it out of his pants and started to stroke it. While not long, his cock was thick and rock hard, even more so at the thought of helping himself to Sarah. Oh the things he'd do to her young body. It wasn't long before he was lost in his thoughts, walking over the bed and laying down; stroking his thick cock while listening to Sarah's moans. He imagined the young wife atop him, bouncing up and down and coating his cock with her pussy juices. Meanwhile, Sarah had just shuddered through another orgasm when out of the corner of her eye, she saw a silhouette through the window next door. She continued to ride Jay's cock, but was now distracted trying to make out what she was seeing; until she realised she was watching Jack stroking himself.

"Oh my god!" Sarah squealed.

"That's it baby, I'm so close. Ride my cock," Jay groaned.

Sarah so badly wanted to jump off and cover herself but she didn't want to disappoint Jay. She picked up the pace, hoping Jay would cum soon, however she was no longer focussed, rather focussing on Jack and his thick cock. He was really stroking himself, he thought to herself. His cock looked thick, thicker than Jay's but she wasn't too sure. All of a sudden she felt Jay's cock harden and warm sensation filled her pussy. Sarah stopped riding, letting Jay's cock throb inside her before hopping off and laying next to him. She propped herself up on her elbows and looked into Jack's window, however she could no longer see him. She lay back down and cuddled into Jay and wondered what Jack was stroking to; surely he wasn't able to see them and she wasn't that loud. It wasn't long before her and Jay drifted off to sleep.

Sarah awoke the next morning to the noise of knocking on her door. She put on her robe and made her way downstairs to answer the door. As she opened the door, her face flushed red.

"Good morning Sarah, have a lovely first night in your new house?" Jack asked cheerfully.

Sarah, not wanting to lead on that she knew what he was doing, decided to play along.

"Yeah it was great thank you, we were absolutely stuffed from a huge day," she replied.

"Yes, one of us were at least," Jack laughed.

Sarah wondered what he meant by that but decided to ignore his comment.

"I just wanted to come around to invite you and your husband later for a swim and a BBQ. I have a few friends coming around and thought I'd do the neighbourly thing and invite you too, after all, I'd love to get to know you better," Jack sheepishly remarked.

"Thank you for the invite, though, I think we already have plans," she replied.

"No, we will be there!" yelled Jay from behind her.

Sarah turned around and shot Jay a look who replied with a look of confusion.

"Not a problem at all Jack, we will see you later," Sarah reluctantly replied.

"Perfect, I look foward to seeing you. Just bring your swimmers and drinks, I'll take care of the rest," he said.

And with that, Jack walked off with a smirk on his face. Tonight, he was going to do everything he could to get a taste of Sarah's sweet body and there was nothing anybody could do about it.

Later that evening, Sarah and Jay made their way over to Jacks place and out the back. His yard was beautiful and it had a lovely outdoor space. Jack ran up to the couple, shaking Jay's hand and leaning in to kiss Sarah on the cheek, narrowly missing her lips. Sarah wiped the kiss with the back of her hand.

"Welcome, please come sit down. I have saved you a seat next to mine," Jack explained.

Sarah and Jay walked over to the seats Jack had saved them. Just as Sarah was about to sit in the chair furthest from Jack, she felt somebody grab her arm and pull her into the other chair.

"Sarah, I must tell you, you look absolutely stunning tonight. I especially love your sundress," Jack remarked.

Sarah could feel Jack's eyes undressing her, following her legs up to her tits. She rearranged her legs and dress to give away as little as possible. Jack placed his hand on her thigh and leant in, close to hear.

"I'm really glad that you decided to come tonight. It's going to be great. I have so much planned for us all," he whispered.

This sent shudders down Sarah's spine. This man really creeped her out. She wanted to stay as far away from him as possible.

"Excuse me, I'm going to go and get myself a drink," Sarah replied.

Sarah stood up, making her way inside to the fridge where she had put her drinks earlier. Just as she reached into the fridge, she felt a hand resting on her ass. She quickly grabbed out her drink, closed the door and turned around. It was Jack.

"I really enjoyed the show last night Sarah. I must say, you're magnificent," he remarked.

"Please, we didn't know you could see in our room. We're very sorry," Sarah pleaded.

Jack moved closer to her, pressing himself against her.

"No, I loved it. The things I'd do to you," Jack smirked.

He placed his hands on her thigh, slowly moving them up and under Sarah's sundress. Sarah froze up, not knowing what to do. Jack continued to move his hands under her dress, sliding one down the front of her thong and along her pussy.

"Fuck, your pussy is already soaking wet," Jack remarked, pulling his hand out and licking Sarah's juices off of his fingers.

Sarah's face flushed red. She knew he was right and didn't understand it. For some reason, this old overweight man had caused her to become wet.

"I'm going to fuck you better than Jay ever has," Jack smirked as he reached for Sarah again.

Sarah quickly moved out of the way and back to her seat next to Jay, turning to him.

"Jay, I think we should head home," Sarah said.

"Why? We just got here. We're about to go for a swim!" Jay exclaimed.

"Please can we?" Sarah pleaded.

"Soon," Jay responded.

Annoyed Sarah took a swig of her drink, then another and before she knew it, she had already finished her drink. Just as she was about to get up and get another, a drink was placed in front of her.

"Here, I thought you might need some loosening up," Jack smirked.

Sarah hesitantly took the drink and continued drinking, finishing that and then grabbing another. By the time she had finished her 5th drink, she was calm and no longer had any desire to head back home. Jack had left her alone, he must've got the message.

"Let's go swimming," Jay said, turning to Sarah.

Jay grabbed Sarah's hand and lead her to the pool. Sarah took her sundress off, leaving her in her swimming bikini and dived in, closely followed by Jay. Soon others had joined in jumping in the pool including Jack. Sarah moved herself as far away from Jack as possible to no avail. Jack managed to sit himself between Jay and her, squeezing his way in.

Jack rested his hand on Sarah's leg, caressing it and moving it further up her leg.

"Don't be like this Sarah. You can't put on a show like you did last night and expect me not to want you," Jack remarked.

Sarah tried to move her leg, but Jack had locked it in with his. His hand moving further up her thigh. She wanted to alert Jay, but he was deep in conversation with another elderly man and his wife. Jack continued moving his hand up and between Sarah's legs, resting his hand on her pussy, before moving her bikini bottom to the side. Sarah squirmed trying to get him off her, however he was far too strong, even for an old fat man. Jack started rubbing her pussy before sliding a finger inside. Sarah closed her eyes, imagining it was Jay. She couldn't do anything about it, but at least she could imagine it was her husband. Jack continued to slowly finger her pussy, causing a soft moan to escape her lips, surprising Sarah. She might have found him gross, but he was definitely skilled with his fingers. Jack smirked and entered another finger inside of her. Sarah started to feel waves of pleasure shooting through her body, looking around hoping nobody could see what the old man was doing to her. Slowly, Jack started to finger her faster, picking his pace up causing her to bite her lip, not wanting to alert anybody. After a couple of minutes, Sarah shuddered through an orgasm, leaning on Jack's shoulder as her body shook, covering his fingers in her juices. Sarah's face flushed red with embarrassment. She couldn't believe she had let Jack touch her like that, even more so, enjoyed him touching her. Jack took his fingers out and brought them up to his mouth, sucking Sarah's juices off of them.

"Mmmm, your cunt tastes just as good as I thought it would," he smirked.

"I knew you were a little slut the moment I laid eyes on you," he whispered in her ear.

This sent shockwaves through her body. She had never been called a slut before and wasn't keen on the idea, however she felt her pussy get wetter.

"You're going to follow me. Don't tell anyone," Jack ordered.

Sarah looked at him nervously.

"Jay, I'm just going to show Sarah where the bathroom is. She'll be back shortly," he said.

Jack got out and pulled Sarah out of the pool. Sarah reluctantly followed Jack through his house, battling her thoughts. What the hell was she doing? Why was she following him? This was so wrong. However, Sarah's thoughts continued to betray her. She didn't know why, but Jack made her cum so easily and she wanted more.

"In here," Jack ordered, putting his hand on Sarah's lower back and leading her into what looked like his office.

Jack moved over to the chair at his desk and sat down.

"Drop your towel and come here," he ordered.

Sarah dropped her towel without hesitation, feeling Jack's eyes hungrily undress her as she walked over to Jack at his desk. Jack placed his hands on her waist, before untying her bikini bottoms and letting them fall to the ground.

"Fuck, your pussy is perfect," Jack groaned.

Jack leant in and kissed Sarah's pelvis. Sarah let out a moan, putting her hands on the back of his head, her thoughts and body completely betraying her and giving in to Jacks advances. Sarah moved towards the desk and sat back on it, spreading her legs apart and giving Jack full view of her bare pussy. Jack sat there admiring the young wife in front of him. He didn't think it'd be this easy but he wasn't complaining. He was going to give her the fucking of her life. Jack leant in and gave her lips a kiss, her juices already coating his lips. Sarah leant back, moaning as Jack started to eat her pussy.

"Oh Jack, this feels amazing," Sarah moaned.

Her body writhing with pleasure as she felt an orgasm building within.

"Oh Jack, I'm going to cum. Fuck, fuck, OOOOH!" Sarah moaned, as her body shuddered through an orgasm.

Sarah's hips gyrated as Jack continued to expertly eat her pussy, never once stopping. Jack looked up at the young wife, her body writhing and squirming, watching her eyes roll into the back of her head and eventually, her body going limp.

Jack stood up and over the top of Sarah, kissing Sarah and feeling her lips part, allowing him to explore her mouth with his tongue. Sarah wrapped her legs around him, locking him in place. She could feel his bulge pressing against her pussy and flash backs from the night before popped into her head. It felt as thick as it looked. Sarah unlocked her legs and sat up, wrapping her arms around Jacks neck and returned his kisses just as passionately, before running her hands down his body to his bathers. She reached into his pants and grabbed a hold of his thick cock. Fuck, it felt thick. Sarah pulled it out and slid off of the desk to her knees, taking his cock into her mouth. She could barely fit the head in her mouth, it was so thick. Jack let out a groan, his head leaning back as the young wife sucked on his thick cock. Jack placed his hand on the back of Sarah's head and started thrusting his hips ever so slightly. He wanted this bitch to worship his older cock. He was going to show her what a real cock could do.

Jack pulled Sarah to her feet and lifted her onto the desk, spreading her legs apart. He moved foward, taking his place between her legs, resting his thick cock on her pussy. Jack started rubbing the head of his cock along Sarah's soaked pussy lips, listening to her moan and watching her body give in to her desires.

"Jack.. Please... Stop teasing," Sarah pleaded.

Jack watched as Sarah's hips bucked, trying to get his cock in her pussy.

"Jack... Please.. I need it!" Sarah moaned.

Jack placed the head of his cock at the entrance of her pussy, pushing in slightly. Sarah felt her pussy stretch to try and accommodate for the sheer thickness of the head of his cock.

"Oh fuck... Slow.. You're stretching me," Sarah moaned.

Jack pulled all of the way out and then pushed back in, further this time, causing Sarah to let out a little scream. She felt like her pussy was about to rip apart. Jay's cock was nothing compared to the size of Jack's. Jack continued to slowly enter inside Sarah until he was balls deep. Jack stood there, basking in the pleasure as Sarah's pussy tried to accommodate for his size, squeezing and milking his cock. Once he felt like Sarah was ready, Jack started thrusting slowly; all the way out, and all the way back in. It had only been a couple of thrusts before he noticed his cock covered in cream from Sarah's pussy. Fuck, this bitch is a little slut, he thought to himself. Jack continued to thrust, slowly picking up the pace. Sarah was in complete ecstasy, she had never felt a cock like this, nor felt so full. She had completely forgotten that she was married and her husband was outside in the pool. All she knew was she wanted Jack to fuck her and cum inside her.

Jack grabbed Sarah's legs and placed them over his shoulders. Her legs shuddering from the abuse his cock was giving her pussy. Sarah could barely lay still as wave after wave of pleasure coarsed through her and numerous orgasms rocked her body. It was to the point where she could no longer make any noise. She wanted to but nothing would come out. Jack watched as Sarah shuddered through another orgasm, her body going limp as if she was unconscious. He smirked, he was only just getting started.

Jack pulled out and rolled Sarah over onto her stomach; her ass hanging over the edge of the desk. Jack, standing on his tip-toes, spread her pussy and slid inside of her, grabbing her hips as he continued to pound her. Sarah grabbed the edge of the desk, trying to keep herself stable. Jack was fucking the shit out of her.

"You like this slut? You like my thick cock?" Jack groaned.

"Fuck.. Yes!" Sarah moaned.

This caused Jack to speed up, his balls slapping against Sarah's clit.

"Fuck I'm going to cum!" Sarah screamed.

"Who's bitch are you?" Jack groaned.

"Who's slut are you?" he continued.

"Yours Jack. I'm yours!" Sarah screamed.

This caused Jack to pump harder, eventually causing him to pump his seed deep into Sarah's womb. Sarah felt Jack's cock pumping his seed deep inside her. She loved when Jay did it, however this felt different, it felt even better. Sarah laid there completely spent, feeling Jack's cock shrink and slip out of her pussy with a plop. She could feel his cum leaking out of her well used pussy. Reaching back, she caught some of his cum in her hand and brought it around to her mouth, licking it up. This caught the eye of Jack who couldn't believe what a sexy young wife he had fucked.

"Fuck, your pussy is amazing Sarah," he exclaimed.

Sarah trying hard to catch her breath, rolled onto her back and sat up.

"You were right," Sarah remarked.

"You fucked me way better than Jay ever had."

Jack smirked to himself, he didn't even try to hide his smugness.

"So I'll be seeing you more often then shall I?" he smugly asked.

All Sarah could do was nod. Her body completely exhausted from the pounding she had just received.

"We better get you back out to the pool," Jack said.

He stood up and threw her bikini bottoms at her.

"There's a shower through that door, clean yourself up. Speak of this to no one," Jack explained as he walked out of the door.

Sarah went and cleaned herself up before joining everyone back in the pool. Her pussy swollen from the beating it had received.

"Jack is alright afterwards," she said, turning to Jay.

"I knew you'd end up liking him, he's a good bloke. I think he will make for a good neighbour," Jay remarked.

Ausdeviant
Ausdeviant
186 Followers