Desert Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dixon collapsed on top of him and I sat back to watch his cock as it softened in his ass and Dixon's own tight little opening, shiny with my spit, as it puckered and furled as his balls relaxed and dropped in his sack.

Finally, his cock was all the way soft and it slithered out of the tight hole.

Dixon looked at me over his shoulder and said, "Ready for sloppy thirds? I think we've got this ass hole just about heated up for you."

He stood up and moved to the side and I moved into position to fuck. Caftan guy's hole was red and swollen and leaking a stream of pearly cum. If there's one thing that I really like, it's fucking a loaded hole. My cock swelled even harder looking at it and I licked my lips, tasting Dixon's ass.

I placed my cock head against the sloppy hole and it was almost like the ass muscles sucked me in. My cock shaft slid effortlessly into him up to my balls. I could feel the hot ball slime deposited there by my two recruits bathing my stiff cock. I could also feel Dixon's hand cupping my ass cheek.

"So, can I assume that you like my ass, too?" I asked.

In answer, Dixon moved his fingers into my crack and began to stroke my hole.

"I've always had a thing for older guys." he said. "Especially older guys with tight butts and hairy cracks. Why, if I ran into the right older guy I bet I'd wear his cock and ass out flip fucking with him some night."

He reached down to the cum and oil running out of caftan guy's violated hole and smeared it around my tight ass opening and as I began fucking caftan guy, his finger began to fuck my hole.

I reached behind him and my finger was soon inserted into his spit slick hole.

"Seems like you and I think alike." I said.

His finger was snaking around inside of me and I let out an involuntary groan as he hit my prostate.

"That's it." he said. "There's the magic buzzer." He began to drum his finger against my gland and then stroke it.

"I'm not even going to last as long as you if you keep that up." I said.

In reply, he snaked another finger up my hole so that he could beat out a rhythm against my swollen prostate. Needless to say, I was helpless to hold back my cum load.

I was ramming my cock as deep as possible into the hot ass hole in front of me and Dixon was cramming his fingers deep into my constricted hole at the same time. I felt like I was cumming from my cock and ass hole both at the same time.

The juice poured out of my balls like my dick was a fire hose.

"Man, if that had been my dick in your ass when you came, your hole probably would have nipped it off." Dixon said. He was slowly easing his fingers out of me.

"I guess there's only one way you'll ever find out." I replied.

I eased my cock out of caftan guy's cum filled hole and he laid there with one arm covering his face, then jumped up and found his gown in the corner. He pulled it on, turned and made a saluting motion and then disappeared out the door.

"I guess that means he liked it." Dixon said.

We woke Flood up and got dressed and then went back to our endless patrol of the barren neighborhood.

* * * * * * * *

Later that evening I was walking along the perimeter of the neighborhood we were guarding. The moon was full and everything was bleached to black and white, deep shadows and floodlit concrete and sand.

The night patrol had left a half hour or so earlier.

I stopped at the corner of our compound and from the shadows of one of the ruined buildings a figure detached from the shadows and crept toward me. It was the caftan clad guy we had all fucked earlier.

When he was in front of me, he reached into a pocket and held up a wad of cash.

"Here's your payment." he said.

"I feel guilty taking your money." I replied.

"Nonsense. You supply a service to me and I pay you for it. I don't know what I would do if you didn't keep me supplied with American dick." he said.

"Still, it doesn't seem fair."

"We have a mutually beneficial arrangement and I don't intend to change it. It's worked for us all of these years, so why should we? Now... that black guy."

"Flood."

"Yes, Flood. I want more of that cock. Can you arrange it?" he asked.

"He's got an off day coming up this week. I can call your cell and tell you when he's leaving and where he's going. How about that?"

"That's all I need." he replied. "Do you still have that rented room in the old city?"

"I do and they know you there. No one will bother the two of you." I said.

"You really are my best friend." he said. "I gather that you and Dixon will be visiting the rented room soon, also."

"He came to my office after we got back today. It's already arranged for the day after tomorrow. I just hope I can keep my hands off of him till then."

"By the way, I have someone I'd like to introduce to you." he replied. "My son has me worried. I don't want him mixing with a bad element just because his cock is hard. He's just the age that I was when we met. Do you think that you could take him under your wing and help relieve his urges as you did with me so long ago?"

"It will be my pleasure." I replied.

12