Desert Island Slave

Story Info
Washed up on a deserted island. Taken by a beautiful woman.
5.2k words
4.48
28.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

April had been floating in her lifeboat for almost 24 hours, the sun beating down on her. She was grateful for her sunglasses, but she knew the rest of her body would be burnt soon. The idea of having her wedding on a boat sounded fun. Just her fiance, Kyle, herself, and a witness on a small boat in the Caribbean. And it was fun until the storm came, threatening to flip the boat. In the chaos, she ended up on one lifeboat, and the other passengers on another. So she drifted along in strange waters in her wedding dress.

Just when the reality of expiring of dehydration on this dingy was becoming closer, which had started to spring a leak in the bottom, she spotted something that made her scream with joy. Land! A beach! And most importantly, a person. "Hello!" She shouted, waving her arms. " She jumped out of the boat, now in shallow water, and started half running, half swimming to the shore. She was grateful her dress wasn't too extravagantly heavy, but it did make it hard to run as she got wet.

The woman met her at the edge of the water as she stumbled in front of her. She was tall, 5 feet and 7 inches next to April's five feet and three inches. She had thick dark hair and had a deep tan. "My boat flipped," April explained, panting, brushing her damp hair out of her face. "I've been stranded for hours. Do you have a phone, or a hotel or something here?"

The woman look surprised, then confused, and then gave a bitter, choked laugh. "No we do not have a phone or a hotel or something," he chuckled. April furrowed her brow.

"What's so funny?" She asked. "I've been floating out there for who knows how long, I need help."

"It's not funny," she admitted. "Just ironic I guess. But I can't help you. Help you in the way you want to be helped, anyway."

"What do you mean?" April asked, panicking.

"This island is deserted. I've been shipwrecked here for about a year now."

"What are you talking about? People don't get shipwrecked anymore, that's impossible."

"It's completely possible. I was on a booze cruise, got tossed off in a storm, and wound up here. No planes, no coast guard, no one came to help me. And no one has."

"But, but that can't be! We have to light a fire or try making a boat. There's a leak in mine, but we could-"

"Honey, I've done everything," the woman said with an air of acceptance. "Everything I could. It's a waiting game."

"My husband will come," April said with assurance. "He was on the boat too, he knows I'm missing. He can-"

"Was it your wedding?" The woman asked, looking her up and down in her dress.

"Yeah. And he'll find us."

"My name is Jessie," the woman said. "And you're probably thirsty. I have water, food, whatever you need. Just follow me."

"But what if he's coming, we should stay on the beach and wait for him-"

"Follow me. We'll get you set up and then you can wait for him all you want." Jessie took April's wrist and started tugging her into the jungle, a well-worn path. She followed, practically falling over her feet in her heavy dress.

They emerged into a kind of campsite. A fire pit was dug out, and a well-made shelter made from bark, leaves, and thick sticks was propped up. Supply stockpiles were built up. A few piles of clothes were faded but clean.

"How have you survived?" April asked, dumbfounded.

"I was a park ranger so the outdoors doesn't scare me too much. Lots of water nearby to boil. Haven't met an animal bigger than a spider yet and I have lots of traps in case one gets too close. Sometimes things wash up here. Every week or so. Clothes, ropes, crates, wood, fruit, whatever," Jessie explained. "Never a person before." April believed she could be a park ranger. The woman was slim but obviously strong.

"Is it lonely?" Jessie smiled sadly.

"It was. Terribly lonely. When I first got here everything was about survival. I thought I would die here. But now I have this system that will keep me sustained for who knows how long. I would have killed for any kind of entertainment. I even tried catching a rodent for a pet to play with, but haven't succeeded yet."

"I'm sorry," April said. "But I'm going to do whatever I can to get home. Get both of us home."

"Sure," Jessie said, not too convinced. "But hey, maybe someone will wash up with a boat that actually works. There's water in those canteens on the stump and you should have some fruit." April hurried over to the tree stump and guzzled half a canteen of cool water before she grabbed a peach to start eating.

"You got anything on under that?" Jessie asked as April finished. April looked at her confused. "A wedding dress isn't exactly the best thing to wear on a deserted island, is it?"

"Oh," April said, putting her pit down. Thank goodness she was here with another woman, she thought to herself. Or else there would be real danger. "I have a slip."

"We can pick out some more suitable tomorrow," Jessie said. "I have extra outfits. But why don't you take off the heavy things for now and we can get some sleep? I'm sure you're very tired. The sun was setting, turning the sky shades of pink and orange, and blue. It was lovely if everything wasn't so horrible.

"This doesn't feel real," April murmured as she started to unzip her large dress.

"It's hard, I know," Jessie said. "But it won't be forever. I promise. But we have to keep our heads on and survive. Will you do that?"

"I think I can," April said as the dress slipped off her shoulders and pooled around her feet. Jessie could see how petite this 20-something was now without the ruffles and frills. And she was right there was thin white underdress that fell to her mid-thigh.

"Basically a nightgown," April said, allowing herself a small giggle.

"Haven't seen one of those in a while," Jessie chuckled along. "Alright, you go in and go to sleep and I'll join you soon. Just a few things I need to tidy up." April went into the shelter to find the makeshift bed waiting for her. Extra clothes and fabric covered the jungle floor and more made simple pillows as she lay down it almost felt comfortable. Almost. Better than a dingy at least. She was exhausted from her ordeal and fell asleep almost immediately.

Jessie came in after she heard soft snoring and got to work. She rolled April onto her stomach and gently folded back her dress so she could get a view of her ass. She quickly hooked and finger around the white panties that I obstructed and yanked them off as well. It was glorious. Her lower back curved in the most appealing way and her cheeks were each pert, high, and plump. Jessie grabbed one and lightly squeezed. She was going to have to give this pair a lot of attention.

She took April's wrists and tied them behind her back and bound her ankles together as well. Satisfied with her confinements, Jessie lay next to her adjusted April so she was laying on her side, facing Jessie. Jessie ran a hand through her lock and leaned forward to kiss the sleeping girl.

April mumbled something in her sleep but didn't stir as Jessie laid heavy kisses on her neck, cheeks, and lips. She only stirred when Jessie slipped a tongue between her lips and started a one-sided French kiss.

"Wha-Hmmmphh!" She said as her eyes flew open. The island rescuer was making out with her in her sleep! She jerked her head away and tried to wiggle away but Jessie hooked a leg over her and tugged her close.

"No, no, no," she laughed. "You stay right here with me."

"What are you doing Jessie?" April asked, shaking her head frantically and tugging on her bonds. "What's going on?" Jessie pressed herself against the confused girl and smiled.

"We'll talk all about this tomorrow," she said. "But tonight I just want to savor this. I have been waiting for a cuddle buddy for so long." Jessie reached around and groped April's cheek, much harder this time. April yelped in surprise.

"It doesn't have to be like this!" April babbled. "You don't have to-" Jessie pressed a thick wad of fabric between April's teeth to stop the sound.

"I know no one can hear you," Jessie said with a small laugh, 'bopping' April's nose with her finger. "I just want a nice quiet evening with my new pillow." Despite April's moans of displeasure Jessie resumed kissing her captive, even pressing her lips around April's gagged mouth. Eventually, she got her fill of a makeout and rolled the girl over so she was looking at her back.

April tried to squirm away once more but Jessie grabbed her hips and yanked her back. Soon April had a pair of arms and legs wrapped around her in a tight grip that she could not escape. "I've missed having somebody to spoon with for so long," Jessie sighed and squeezed April even tighter. "You're always going to be the little spoon, though."

"Mmmmphhh!"

"Sorry, babe, that's how it's got to be. You just go to sleep, now. I got you." April gave one last attempt to buck off Jessie but it was embarrassingly futile. She would have to wait until she was untied. She tried to lay still, close her eyes and wait for the grip to be loosened so she could actually sleep but Jessie never let up. And then she felt the woman begin to move awkwardly behind her. Some rhythmic jerking rubbing up against her backside.

"Hmmm?" April hummed in confusion.

"Shut up," Jessie snapped, moving faster. "I haven't had something to rub besides a tree stump in 15 fucking months." Jesus, she was being humped! Her captor was brazenly rubbing against her, moaning as she did so. How disgusting! She tried to block it out since she couldn't stop it, and somehow fell asleep being rocked.

.

.

.

"Wake up, baby!" Jessie's voice rang through the shelter as the still-bound April blinked awake. Her gag had fallen out in the night but she remembered the bizarre events of the previous night. She had landed on a deserted island with a crazy woman! "Can't sleep the day away," Jessie continued. "I'm sure you have a lot of questions."

"Just untie me," April said. "Please, I won't-"

"Breakfast first!" Jessie interrupted. She bent down and grabbed April to force her onto her feet. "Hop along, little bunny."

"Jessie, don't-"

"Hop!" Jessie gave April a tug and she almost fell over with her bound ankles. So she began to hop alongside her captor until they ended up by the fire pit. The fire was burning and a small pot dangled above it. Jessie sat on a log facing the flames and she positioned April on her knees next to her. She plucked a strawberry from a small pile of fruit on a leaf and dangled it above April's head. "Ask your Mistress nicely for some breakfast."

"Jessie, you're not my Mistress." She had seen people call women that in the few porn films she had watched with Kyle. It had seemed ridiculous. "Tell me what's going on. Why are you doing this to me?" Jessie grabbed April's chin with her free hand and dug her fingers into the jaw.

"You're not getting any food until you ask me politely. And I know you're starving." As if on cue April's stomach growled. "Say it."

"Mistress, may I have some breakfast?" April said nervously. "Please?" Just do what she asks, she thought. And maybe you can escape.

"Of course, babe," Jessie said smiling. She held up the fruit again, just slightly above her head now. April had to extend her body to reach up and take a small bite of the strawberry. She quickly tried to do it again but Jessie lifted the fruit out of reach once more. "No, no, no. Not so greedy. Nice and slow. Let me see you work for it."

Confused, April tried to follow orders and lifted herself up slower and carefully. Jessie moved the fruit around teasingly, swaying it back and forth. April followed it with her head, earning a bite every few tries until the top was left. "Good girl," Jessie said.

"Please, Mistress, can you tell me what's going on?" April asked, throwing in the title in the hopes of getting some actual answers.

"Of course, babe." Jessie grabbed her own breakfast and snacked while she spoke. "I've been here a long time. I built a system to completely support myself. There's tons of water, I have gardens for food, and shit washes up here all the time for any other random supplies I need. It's a good setup. But Jesus Christ it's lonely. And boring. So boring. There are only so many times you can rub one out with absolutely nothing but your own imagination. So I decided whoever showed up here would have the job of being my entertainment. There's nothing more sexy and entertaining to watch than someone hogtied and squirming. Or gagged and wrapped up like a pretzel. There are so many ways you can play with a persons body. So many ways you can make them melt under your touch. Use them to make you melt."

"Jessie, I'm a person! I'm not a toy! I won't be some kind of plaything for you! It isn't right!"

"Oh, you will be my plaything. You have absolutely no choice in this matter. You can fight me all you want. It's even hotter when you struggle against it. There's no way you can stop me. You're weak. I could tell right away from your skinny arms, you're sad little face. You can't stop me." April glared at her.

"I will. I'll find a way!"

"Sure, baby." Jessie grabbed some more food from the stockpile. "Now be a good girl and eat the rest of your breakfast."

After she finished messily feeding April, Jessie set her up for the morning. She was made to kneel in front of a palm tree and her arms and legs wrapped around the sides and were tied in the back, leaving her legs awkwardly spread. Jessie triple-checked the knots before she stood.

"I bet your fiancé did everything for you," She said, stroking some of April's hair out of her face. "Never made you lift a finger like you were a princess. I know a pampered, spoiled brat when I see one. All soft. But you're in luck because I'm going to do the same. I'll do everything for us. I'm going to work and keep us alive. And all you'll have to do is look beautiful and play with me."

"Please let me go and I'll do whatever you want," April begged. "I'll work, I promise! I'll do whatever you want!"

"You will do whatever I want," Jessie replied. Tears started to spring from April's eyes and Jessie licked one off her cheek. "Delicious. You be good now while Mistress works!"

"Let me go!" April screamed as Jessie stood and walked away. She shook in her bonds furiously, trying to get loose. "Let me go!"

"Don't wear yourself out too much, baby!" Jessie called back. "We have so much to play later!" April continued to struggle and try and untie her knots as Jessie worked on the campsite. She left into the jungle and came back with water to boil, collected plants from the garden, and began work on expanding the shelter.

April was stuck in place, her shoulders aching from the way she was bound. She could feel the ocean breeze up her skirt. Fuck, the freak took her underwear. The sun beat down on her back and made sweat drip down her spine. It was humid here. The longer she was held in place the worse she felt. She was almost relieved when Jessie sauntered back over to her. She was sweaty herself but was smiling, plopping down to kneel in front of her. "How are you doing, princess?" Jessie asked.

"Fuck you!" April snapped back.

"Don't be so angry, sweetheart. I brought you something I'm sure you've been missing." She held up a canteen of water to April's lips and the poor hot thing guzzled almost the entire thing down. "That's a good girl," Jessie cooed, taking it away and placing next to her.

"Untie me," April demanded once more.

"Maybe later. But I want to give you a gift first. You were so much fun to rub on last night. I haven't cum like that in quite a while. So you deserve a treat." Jessie placed her hand up April's skirt and between her legs to feel her pussy. The girl jerked and pulled on the ropes furiously.

"No! Not there! Don't touch me!"

"Why would I stop, doll? I'm gonna make you feel good." She stroked April's lips carefully and slowly, getting firmer each time. "Did your fiancé ever do this for you? He probably just stuck it in and finished himself off in 30 seconds, right? Did he ever touch you like this?"

"You don't know anything about- ohhh!" April gasped as Jessie found her clit and started pressing down on it.

"Your button is coming out to say hello," Jessie said. "Seems like someone doesn't play with too often."

"Shut up!" Jessie gently wiggled the button back and forth, getting slower and firmer as she kept working the poor girl.

"You're soaking wet. I bet I can slip right into you with no problems." April shook her head.

"Don't!"

"But your pussy is just begging me too." Jessie adjusted her hand to her thumb working her hardening nub and got two fingers up inside of her damp slip. April squealed in surprise and then moaned as Jessie began to pump her fore and middle fingers in and out of her.

"You're so fucking tight," Jessie growled, her eyes flashing with glee. "You're so slick I can still get half my hand in here. You love it. Beg me to cum."

"Let me cum," April gasped, her hips jerking along with the fingers.

"What's my name, baby?"

"Please Mistress, make me cum!" She didn't know where this was coming from. The feeling was completely overwhelming her senses.

Jessie began furiously pumping her fingers and targeting the clit until April let out a long moan and shook violently. Jessie continued to lightly stroke her nub and pump in and out of her pulsing pussy until April completely finished her orgasm.

"Goodness," Jessie said, removing her hand. "I guess you're having as much fun as I am. Glad this relationship is mutually beneficial for us. Now come give Mistress a big kiss as a thank you."

But as soon as Jessie pressed her mouth against April's, she had to jerk back with a hiss of pain. The bound girl had bitten her! Her lip drew a tiny drop of blood. The captive girl looked proud, even as her pussy was still dripping.

"You little brat," Jessie hissed. "You want to hurt me?" She quickly untied April, who collapsed almost instantly. Her arms and legs were practically numb from the position she was held in. Jessie scooped her up and tossed the girl over her shoulder like a sack.

"Put me down! I'm sorry!" April screamed. Not so prideful now.

"You need to learn a lesson, babe," Jessie said. She sat down on the log in front of the fire and draped the girl over her lap. "Struggling is one thing. That's sexy. Hurting me is unacceptable." April's limbs were tingling but she was held tight in place.

"Please! I didn't mean-"

"What do you think would happen if I wasn't here? If you got rid of me?" Jessie asked. She wrapped her leg over April's and kept a firm grip on her as she pushed up her skirt once more. "Do you think you could survive out here on your own?" April sniffled and Jessie slapped her hard across her ass. "Answer me!"

"Hey!" April cried in surprise.

"Answer me, slave!"

"No! I couldn't!"

"That's right. Could you find water without me?"

"No!" Jessie smacked her again.

"No what?"

"No, Mistress!"

"Can you find food without me?"

"No, Mistress!"

"Build a shelter? Light a fire?"

"No, Mistress!"

"Of course not! Because you're useless besides your entertainment value. So you better pray nothing happens to me, slave."

"Yes, Mistress!"

"So I'm going to make sure you never forget that. You can slap me away when I fuck you, cry and squirm when we play. Biting? Making your Mistress bleed? Unacceptable." Jessie started laying down hard smacks onto April's backside, switching between cheeks firmly. April continued to beg and apologize but eventually gave up and simply cried while her ass turned bright red.

"Isn't this a lovely shade for you," Jessie said as she slowed down, returning to her teasing tone. She rubbed her hands over the hot flesh, soothingly at first, and then pinching it playfully.

"No..." April moaned as her tender rear was handled.

12