Desert Island Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think we'll have to do this every day to remind you of how to act," Jessie mused. "I can just whip you when you're bad." She suddenly shoved the girl off of her lap and she painfully tumbled to the ground, barely missing the fire. "Strip for me."

"What?" April asked with a whimper.

"Take off your clothes. Entertain me. Or I'll whip you." April was wearing almost nothing to begin with. A slip dress, no panties or bra. She awkwardly began to pull it over her head. "No, no, no. Slide off the straps from your shoulders. And then shimmy it off."

"But... but..."

"Now." April whimpered and tried her best to obey. She followed Jessie's orders and slipped the thin straps off her shoulders. The heat and humidity of the island made her sweat horribly so the thin fabric stuck to her. She tried to 'shimmy,' mostly shaking awkwardly, and it barely slid down an inch.

"I can't!" She whined.

"Jump!" Jessie barked an order. "Shake harder! Dance! Do fucking something, Slave!" April began to jump up and down, little ones and first, and then bigger ones when it started to actually move. It finally came down past her breasts and landed on the swell of her hips. Jessie whistled.

"Look at those mosquito bites," she laughed. April covered them instinctively. "Oh no! Hands behind your head, Slave!" She did so, turning pink as her small breasts were bared for her audience of one. "Oh, we are going to have fun with those. But turn around, baby, and shake those hips. You need that thing off in... let's say one minute!"

"But-"

"59 seconds." April spun around and began wiggling her hips like crazy, trying to get the fabric to move. Jessie was in heaven. What her new pet lacked in breasts she certainly made up for in the rest of her body. It shook and wiggled so perfectly for her. Eventually, the slip finally dropped onto the floor and April stopped her embarrassing movements.

"That's a good girl," Jessie praised, standing up and walking over. She ran a hand over April's still-stinging backside, getting a little hiss of pain. Then she circled to her front side and reached out to touch the bare breasts before her. April immediately dropped her hands and tried to push her away. Jessie grabbed her wrist and squeezed tightly. "You want me to turn your ass purple?" she hissed. April whimpered and shook her head. "Hands above your head. And keep them there."

The simpering girl obeyed and Jessie resumes her groping. She tweaked April's nipple and was surprised to see it stand almost immediately at attention.

"Are you sensitive here, pet?" She started lightly tickling the nubs, delighting in her slave's reactions. "Oh, we are going to have fun with these. Did your fiancé ever touch you here? Did he know all the spots that make you drip and squirm?" April hesitantly shook her head. "Don't worry. We'll have plenty of time to find every single one."

After getting her fill of touching and rubbing Jessie ordered April to lie face down on the ground. "I need to get some more work done. But I'll give you a treat if you're very good." Being 'very good' apparently meant staying still while Jessie wrapped her in a tight hogtie with a crotch rope. April wondered how Jessie knew all of these knots and tricks. Surely park ranger training didn't include so much bondage?

Once Jessie was finished she heard her bound slave sniffling and whimpering once more. "What is it now?"

"I just want to go home," she whined. "I don't want to be here!" Jessie sighed and sat next to her captive.

"I know," she said, petting the top of April's head. "Do you think I want to be here? Don't you think I'd rather be at home with plenty of willing victims who would love to be at the end of my whip? Don't you think I'd rather be eating fast food than fish and fruit every fucking day? If I could get home I would in an instant. But we can't. Best case scenario the next person who washes up here doesn't have a broken boat. So this is the way it has to be."

"Are you... one of those bondage people? In the real world?" Jessie winked.

"Not just 'one of.' I was one of the best." She stroked April's face and ran her thumb across her pouty lips. "Think of it this way, baby. You're getting what other people thousands of dollars for, for free!"

"But Jessie, I-" Jessie grabbed April's hair in a tight fist and yanked her head back, making her gasp in pain.

"It's Mistress. Now be good." Before April could shut her mouth an apple from the fruit pile was shoved between her teeth. "Hmmmphh!" April whined as her jaw was wretched open painfully wide, the apple juices running down her chin. Satisfied, Jessie left her alone, grabbing some kind of handmade net and spear on her way toward the beach.

April tried to free her hands, get the apple out of her mouth, and even simply roll over, and was unable to do any of it. But what she did learn was that by moving her hands and legs, which were tightly wrapped together, she could move her crotch rope. The damn thing was shoved up between her lips and each time it was adjusted the rope would rub her in the worst way. The more she struggled, the wetter she became. But with barely any control over it, she couldn't get herself anywhere close to an orgasm.

She hated that she was simply thinking about cumming while she was bound and gagged by the crazy woman, but the constant rubbing of the rope was driving her mad. Eventually, she couldn't take it anymore and started bucking and grunting with the singular purpose of getting herself off. She jerked and grunted and pulled but just couldn't push herself over the edge. She was so frustrated that she didn't even notice Jessie coming back with a net full of fish. But she did feel the foot pressing into her back to stop her efforts.

"Look at you, little slut," Jessie chuckled, tossing down her fish and tools. "Does somebody want to cum?"

"Gaaaammmphhhh!" April grunted through her gag. Jessie plucked the apple from her mouth, relieving her of the jaw pain. "Yes. Please let me."

"I bet this is driving you mad you. The edging. Why shouldn't I just let you try and tug yourself off all night? You hate when I play with you. You don't want to be my entertainment."

"I do," April gasped. This feeling was driving her mad. She had to cum, she would do anything for it. "I will! Just let me cum!" Jessie considered this and then grabbed the rope that kept April in her hogtie. She was lifted up like a suitcase by the handle, sharply pressing the crotch rope deeper inside of her. She moaned lustily at this. "What are you doing?"

"We're going on a little walk." Jessie carried the girl back through the jungle on the short path to the beach. April thought about how she only washed up here maybe 24 hours ago and now her life was completely changed. It was awful, but beautiful as well. The sunset on the water turned the sky pink, orange, and purple. It was a glorious sight. Jessie dropped her on the sand unceremoniously.

"Isn't that beautiful? This is my favorite part of every day. Getting a view like this. A view no one else will ever see. A reminder that as shitty as this life can be, there is still a bright side." April heard a clicking and zipping sound, and she realized Jessie was taking off her pants. Once she was completely bare-bottomed, she sat down and turned April so they were facing each other. "You want to cum, slave?" April nodded profusely. "Show me how bad you want it." Jessie scooted up until April's head was up between her legs and directly in front of her entrance.

April immediately did as she was ordered to and started licking Jessie's slit. She was obviously inexperienced but eager. Very eager. Jessie moaned and arched her back. "That's it," she said. "Get your tongue in there."

"Please," April said, surfacing from her position. "Let me cum-"

"Stay down there," Jessie ordered.

She grabbed April's hair in a tight grip and held it against her pussy, beginning to grind against her face. "Fuck," she groaned, pressing her thighs on either side of April's head. "I've never felt a better face. Keep going!" She didn't have a choice, of course, but April tried to keep her tongue moving as much as possible.

She was rewarded for her valiant efforts with Jessie grasping the crotch rope and beginning to tug on it in a vigorous rhythm. It was harder and deeper than she could ever achieve on her own. "Cum with me, baby," Jessie demanded, and the slave girl was pushed over the edge as her new Mistress exploded onto her face. Their cries of ecstasy echoed over the waters and through their tiny island home.

Jessie released April's head and laid back, panting. "I love you," she said while she caught her breath. "We are going to give each other everything forever. It will be glorious." April didn't respond, her sticky face laying in the sand, also out of breath. "Let's get your face cleaned in the water, baby, and then we'll eat dinner." This sounded delightful to April, but she was confused when Jessie began to simply drag her bound body towards the lapping waves.

"Aren't you going to untie me, Mistress?" April asked as she was brought closer to the water for her face washing. Jessie smirked and bent down to grab April's face, squeezing her cheeks together to purse out her lips.

"My little slave," she laughed, before pressing a big kiss on her presented mouth. "Still asking silly questions. Don't worry, we'll work on that."

12