All Comments on 'Desert Love'

by DCCoffeeman

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie1952over 2 years ago

Really hot and very sexy story. You have done well for your first tale and I hope you keep going with this sexy family. Who knows where they will end up. Some babies would bind them all together and Michael must be in sexual heaven with two sexy ladies to play with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A great beginning.

Looking forward to chapter II.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The set-up to the story was really good, but sadly it turned into some cringe incest porn video plot, could've been so much better, sadge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good story. Keep writing. Thanks.

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
A beautiful story with sadness.

Loved the story.

I hope you continue with these lovely people.

Very erotic.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

Darn good---keep writing new stories. No need to add a chapter 2 to this one. It is complete as is. Well written.

havenun2010havenun2010over 2 years ago

I liked it and these a holes that gripe .They never have the balls to put there name on a comment and own it you people are not even worth seeing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nothing new here, just worn out themes which can be seen here over and over again.

UTBNBXUTBNBXover 2 years ago

Great story of loving and giving with no one trying to control anyone , just how incest should be. Keep up the good work

billb86billb86over 2 years ago

Very good, keep up the good work!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

'Meh' pretty much sums it up for me. Michael and Alex falling in love during his recovery was the best part of the story. Killing off Jack wasn't necessary. And the reaction to her father's death when Alex was at the accident scene was unrealistic. She didn't necessarily have to have been in hysterics, but it would have certainly had more of an emotional impact on her than was presented. The copy and paste of nearly the entire opening scene was a waste of time too.

I'd like for you to try again. I hope that you can do better next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

GREAT; This story that is; even father's tragic death a integral plot piece;

However this shouldn't be the end ; someway all three stay together in a College town Mom sells business maybe to do it Alex anal fantasy done Cassie's also Michael given a anal pegging by Alex while Michael fucking mom Mom switches straps on dildo harness does Michael as Alex rides him ; 4 years of school completed, Grad schools differed. Son finds his genius as a Inventor gets Rich; Then gets mom & sis pregnant; Has secret DNA tests; from outsiders done to ensure no abnormalities in children 2 sets twins. Hell maybe I should write this ??? I have idea's but am bad writing rules and mechanics of grammar & sentence structure.

juanviejojuanviejoabout 2 years ago

It was a little "disjointed" at first, but as you became more comfortable with your story. it just got better and netter! CINCO ESTRELLAS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You started a well written drama about love, family and then loss. Suddenly the twins are naked, fucking and watching their momb finger himself. There was no build up, or flirting, or worry about what others would think, or if their sibling would hate them for their desires. Just fucking. I was going to stop reading, but yiu did a flaahback to explain how they got to that point..... which was they shared one workout and immediately started fucking. It wss like a comedy sketch with a serious and well written drama, where the characters kept randomly pausing to fuck. It really took me out of the story and I stopped reading. I really liked the beginning though, before random fucking and perving on mom started, with zero leadup. It was likeva horny teenage boy who wants to go straight to sticking his dingdong in the hoo hole, without bothering with foreplay or romance. I am an old, straight, cis male fuddy duddy. I have been there, and have spotted an add for bras and immediately ran to my room to jack off. I am barely a C- in foreplay. Ask my wife. I am your typical fat, white American man wearing clothing 10 years out of date, and a taste for the fine dining experience of spagettios cold, straight from the can, while watching an old Rambo movie. Even my basic old ass wants even a thin justification for the action, even if it is what you eould see in an 80s porn movie. If yoy lead off with the humping peeping toms, discussing diddling their mother while still rubbing nasties, then that would havebbeen fine. The sin was teasing me with actual literary effort. Screw the slow build up of Dracula that the book has established. Let's suddenly cut to Dracula immediately seducing and fucking Jonathan, before the brides can even show up. Even Dr. Frankenfurter had our trembling with Anticipation, before turning into a humping ho bunny with everything with a hole to fill.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 1 year ago

How unfortunately for us that you stopped the story there. There’s so many ways you could continue on with this story….

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am usually not a big fan of incest stories, but you write really well and I enjoyed reading this one!

juanviejojuanviejoover 1 year ago

I LOVED IT! CINCO ESTRELLAS!

rbloch66rbloch66about 1 month ago

So you finally got to the heart of the matter and ended it with two sentences. A satisfying ending, it is not. It doesn’t matter that you wanted to end it there, but you could have put a little effort into. It’s like you suddenly decided you didn’t want to write this story anymore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDCCoffeeman@DCCoffeeman
All the stories I write are pure fiction, with the ideas coming from the deep recesses of my mind. I sometimes use real places and businesses, but I don't endorse any of them -- they are simply used in the story. I hope you enjoy what you read!