Desertshore Ch. 03

Story Info
Lena gets properly fucked by her Native sweetheart.
2.4k words
4
5.2k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

3. Wilderness

It wasn't even the evening yet when Fernando walked towards his motorbike with a box I figured he was going to attach to it. I had to stop him before it started.

"Wait, you're not planning to drive on that all the way to San Diego, are you?" I asked. Obviously a rhetorical question, why else would he be doing what he was doing?

"Why not?"

"I wouldn't be able to keep up with you in that car."

"I wasn't thinking we'd be going separately."

I had simply not wanted to assume that we'd go together. Not in front of him. Aside from the fact I'd gotten used to having space to myself, that was a long time that he could use to dig into all the problems with me.

"That's... It would be like an hour in that thing." I said "I'd get dizzy pretty soon."

"You shouldn't be driving that car either."

He wasn't wrong.

"You can drive it, then." I said.

He squinted at the horizon as if I hadn't just spoken to him.

"Besides, when it comes to crossing we're not gonna get there any faster with a motorbike" I said "And they'll probably think you look suspicious driving one."

"Come on, Lena. You know those people don't want me in that country regardless."

I had to sigh.

"Alright." I said "But I still can't take a long drive on a motorbike."

I ended up leaving most of my stuff in what had been my parents' home. It didn't take long for Fernando to just ask what he really wanted to know, only a few minutes after he started driving my car.

"I want to know if you're staying," he said "at the Zorra."

"Maybe for a few more days."

"That means you're not staying."

"I'll have to think about it." I said

I could mentally hear him say 'what is there to think about?', but I imagined he decided to end it there.

The drive to the city was almost the same image that was saved in my memory from when I walked through a big part of it. He could probably tell I was thinking of that because of the way I stared through the windows instead of saying anything.

"You were lucky you even survived the journey to Tijuana."

"Well, yes, I know that now."

"Do you?" he said, with a "You could have been found by some gang and gotten cut into pieces, or sold as a sex slave."

"But it didn't happen, so what's your point?"

He said nothing but just looked at the beige nothingness he was driving through. I understood he'd been worried about me, but I was also bothered that he couldn't word it that way. Still, I kept looking at him after that because he had a very nice side profile. Just staring made me want to kiss his nose and lips.

...

It took an hour but we got to the Southern edge of Tijuana and found someplace to eat. I hadn't had time to start missing the city, but he looked all around the place for the first minutes after sitting down, then it seemed he was overwhelmed by the incoherent mixture of objects in the space of the city. As I had been before.

At some point I mentioned Elena, something about how it seemed that she'd grown so fast. Really, the transition from childhood to adolescence is very fast, so it would have seemed that way even to those who'd been living with her.

"Marina wouldn't have wanted to tell you," he said "but she did have a little brother."

"Elena?" I said "what do you mean?"

"Did she have a miscarriage?" I said after a silence that probably meant he didn't want to say it himself.

"No, she did give birth." he said "but he died on the second day."

"Oh," I said "wow, I'm sorry. He was your nephew too."

His hands were clasped together on the table and he looked away from me.

"Yeah, exactly." he said, "I actually wanted to really know what it was like to take care of a baby."

I imagined him holding a baby in his arms. It wasn't something I knew he wanted, but it was a nice image. And I liked that his honesty also meant he showed a vulnerable side of him, even if he wasn't referring to himself as saddened.

"When did that happen?" I asked him.

"About six months ago," he said, "You know, we hadn't had a birth there in a while. There's children and teens, no babies.

"I remember I always wanted a younger sibling myself, when I was living there."

It seemed that every time I reminded him that I'd left, he tried to stop himself from saying something else about it. This time, he just was silent until we went back to the car and he asked me where I wanted to go.

"Why not my place?" I said, at the risk of sounding like I wanted sex.

"But the night is young," he said "Let's go to the beach."

"The beach of Tijuana is really nothing that pretty," I had to warn him.

"Well, I haven't seen it in a long time." he said.

So we went to take a walk along the pier. While in the car, he'd tied his hair in a low ponytail, so the wind outside wouldn't make it whip his face.

"Can I touch it?" I asked, suddenly wanting to run my fingers through his hair and getting my hand close to his head.

"Yeah." he said, and let me touch his soft, dark hair. It was slightly wavy and pretty full. I looked into his eyes, never getting tired of his face.

"Can I touch it?" he then said.

"Hm?" I thought he was going to reach for my hair, but he put his right palm against my shirt and shoved his hand down my jeans and under my panties.

"Oh!" I said.

His face was stoic and maybe even drowsy-looking. I could feel two of his fingers on each of my pussy lips. It was a great feeling to have a cute guy you like give you some pleasure.

"You remember that time we were by ourselves and started to play doctor?" he asked. At first I was confused, then remembered the time we first saw each other naked.

"We weren't playing doctor," I said "we were teens and already knew what we were doing."

"Anyway, I just know you were the first girl whose pussy I saw." he said, and kept stroking me. Only then did I think of looking around to see if anyone was close enough to be able to make out what we were doing.

"I want to see you naked," he said "Why don't you take your clothes off?"

"Huh?" I said "Right now?"

"Yeah, why not?" he asked, pulling on my shirt with his other hand.

"Because there's people around."

"There's no one here," he replied.

"But someone could see us at any moment."

"So?" he lightly touched my clit, maybe trying to make me horny enough to agree.

"Ah! ...It's illegal to be naked in public." I had to say as if he didn't know.

Even though I refused to do it, I loved how forward he was so much that it got me hornier than I had been with him just touching me.

...

When we arrived at the apartment, I was a bit nervous when entering because I wasn't sure if he'd make the first step like last time, or I'd have to suggest it. All I knew is I really wanted to get my hands all over him and have his brown eyes look into mine as I sucked him.

Thankfully, once we were inside and as soon as we got into my bedroom, he grabbed my waist with both hands from behind. I didn't like the idea of having sex knowing we wouldn't end up together anyway if I stayed in the city. But, in the heat of the moment, I couldn't stop myself from wanting it.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" he asked, whispering and forcing me to be blunt.

"Yes."

"Of course you do." he said and grabbed my thighs.

I turned back to look at him, and he was smiling at me.

"Take off your clothes." he said, letting go of my legs.

I took off my shirt while he undid his belt buckle. We stared at each other for a second, and then I took a step towards him to give him a quick peck on the lips.

When I stepped away, his eyes were closed. Then he grabbed my jeans to unbutton and unzip them. I took them off as he did his shirt. When he took out his hair elastic, his hair was again draping on his bare shoulders and I couldn't stop myself from looking at his chest. He was rather hairless, except for some hair right above his crotch. Once he also took his jeans off, I could see his legs were a bit lighter in comparison to his darker and warm-toned skin. He did often work in the fields, so it figures he was shirtless a lot of the time, and it probably also gave him his fat-but-muscular build.

Once I was naked, I stood up and crossed my legs somewhat, as if he hadn't seen my pussy the day before. But that time it was a bit more unexpected and rushed, and this time we had all night, and he could see that it was a bit hairy, although trimmed. He sat down and then lied on my bed, first stretching for a second.

"Come here." he said, so I walked towards him and sat down beside him.

He placed his hand on my shoulder and pulled softly towards him, so I understood and lied beside him, partly on top of him. I couldn't reach out and kiss him with him being right behind me, but he started kissing my neck, which he'd figured out was something that made me desperate for more, and it made me moan even though I knew the neighbors could probably hear. He was so gentle in his touching that I started to think he was trying to tease me to get me even more desperate. While kissing me, he was taking one of my breasts and touching it, and I could feel him already being pretty hard.

"Touch my pussy." I said, "please."

"Wait," he replied in a whisper, and kept caressing my breast and later my belly.

"Fernando," I said.

He didn't reply, and instead kept grazing his fingertips right above my mons Venus where the hair started. Then he started caressing my thighs. I spread my legs apart but that didn't make him touch the inner part of my thighs, and he kept just touching my leg.

"Come on, please." I said, knowing that would only make him tease me more, but I did enjoy it in a way. I thought he surely wouldn't stand it for much longer either.

However, he kept touching my pussy hair and I closed my eyes, just trying to focus on the sensation instead of the anticipation. Then he got his fingers over my pussy lips as he'd done on the beach, and caressed them for a few minutes, not touching my clit yet. I reached for it to touch it myself, but he took my hand. With two fingers he spread my pussy lips apart and with another one he barely touched my clit.

"Oh, God." I said. He continued but it wasn't a stronger touch, just kept grazing it with his fingertip.

When he let go of my hand, I started stroking my own breasts with both of them. Then he started touching, even rubbing, my clit. It was in a circular motion too, so I moaned and got my hands on my thighs as if I could control what he was doing.

"Ahh!" I went when he started shoving a finger inside my pussy. "Fernando!"

"Hear that?" he said "You're wet."

He got another finger inside and kept pushing them into me.

"I want you." I said, and touched his strong arm. First he kept touching me inside and getting close to my g-spot by stroking upwards and towards the front, then he stopped.

"Get on all fours," he said after taking his fingers out.

I did, and got my head on the bed with my back leaning down, to lift my ass up.

"Baby," he said, stroking my asscheeks "I want to cum inside you."

"No." I said, almost gasping, and reached for my bag for a condom.

"Come on," he said, although he took it "I really want to see what it looks like coming out of your pussy."

I almost felt horny enough to let him, but I had to refuse.

"No, Fer." I said "Maybe if I get on the pill later, we can do it."

"Whatever, then." he said, and I saw him put it on.

He spanked me pretty harshly. I had to keep myself from going 'oww' and then put his head right on my hole.

"Wait," I said "won't you kiss me first?"

I'd meant it as a joke, partly, but I did want him to do it. And he did reach for one side of the bed to kiss my lips. I couldn't hide my smile, and he seemed satisfied with himself for seeing me smile too.

Not saying anything else, he just got his cock inside me. It was a different feeling from being fingered, by far more intense. It was a warmer feeling too. He spanked me again, but in a softer way this time. I wasn't thinking of much, just the feeling. When he started going faster, I imagined what it would be like if he'd cum inside me, and what it would look like dripping out of me. I said nothing because I was thinking of nothing but that, and it got me off to think of that and the fact that he was also feeling the warmth of the inside of my body. I continued touching my clit to maximize my pleasure.

"Fuck," I said softly as I felt my pussy getting tighter around him, "Fer-, oh God!"

Unlike what I expected, I could actually feel his cum dripping at the very top of the condom.

"Oh my God," I kept going just before I felt a pleasure too strong to say anything as I felt it, and still rubbing my clit to keep the feeling going until it was painful.

Then I could calm down again by breathing heavily. I noticed he was pulling away and then fell on the bed beside me. He said nothing, but I kissed him on the cheek.