University Whore

Story Info
The adventures of a uni whore.
5.2k words
4.32
35.9k
51

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DesiresFun
DesiresFun
395 Followers

"Professor, I don't understand this...it's too difficult for me..." Alexandra whined, her adorable girlish voice, music to his ears as she abandoned her hunched-over-the-desk position and sat up perfectly straight on her chair, her platinum blonde ponytail dangling down to the floor behind her.

"Come to me cutie pie" the professor called out to the only one who ever needed detention and the fact that she didn't mind the nickname made him smile from ear to ear.

Watching Alexandra saunter between the empty desk, the long-braided ponytail dangling behind her, the professor had to swallow hard as he watched her sexy legs stepping in front of each other as her tight mini skirt rode slightly up her well-developed thighs.

Her thighs were the thickest thighs he had ever seen! The width of the crazy muscle looking wider than her waist! Her proportions were crazy and he didn't notice at first, but he was openly drooling at the shape of them.

When she reached his desk, she stood beside him, in profile and leaned over to place the math sheet on his desk.

If time stopped as he watched her tight ass flex beneath that little skirt, he honestly couldn't tell, but it felt like it, because the eighteen-year-old cheerleader's butt was a work of art.

God damn...how could an eighteen-year-old girl have an ass so fucking perfect?

Fuck, he knew it was big, muscularly sculpted and each cheek round and firm as hell from all the times he'd seen her strut that booty around, but seeing those tight globes strain against her mini-skirt so up close, it looked far better now.

Damn... it was amazing for a girl of her age. Perfectly shaped, full and round and firm, the skin no doubt as smooth and golden tanned as her shapely legs, it was just... wow. The thing was so round and big it could be seen even from her front. Accentuated like this, he couldn't imagine being able to not stare at such an immaculate butt.

To think her daddy had gotten her into fitness early...the professor wanted to hand that parent a medal for his service because Alexandra looked good enough to eat.

Even though he found it odd that Alexandra' father talked so passionately about his daughter's commitment to fitness during the counselling sessions, almost as if he had a vision for what he wanted her to look like, the professor had barely paid attention to it as the crush he had on this gorgeous little creature stole all of his attention.

Fuck...it was time to push for more!

"Come have a sit, cutie pie" the professor told the little sexpot while wrapping his arm around her tiny waist and patting his lap with the other, hoping the little bimbo wouldn't question it.

And she didn't.

Alexandra planted her muscular and juicy behind down into his lap, her gorgeous tanned legs crossing and his arm instinctively wrapped around her toned stomach...resting over her belly ring.

"Now what is it that you don't understand?" the professor asked, resting his chin on her toned shoulder, breathing her in, the scent of her shampoo and lotion tickling his nose as he slyly pulled her further into his lap.

"It's this stupid x, professor! I don't know what I'm supposed to do and I don't understand the question..." the platinum blonde cheerleader complained as her big booty settled over his pulsing cock.

"Hmmmm...take your hoodie off cutie pie, I can't see with it in the way" the professor blurted out and just as he had said what was obviously a lie, he stopped breathing in anticipation. On any other of his students, he could've restrained himself and thought better, but although she was his worst student, he knew Alexandra the most.

And although she was bright at many things, she was by far one the most gullible girls he had ever met.

And by far the sexiest!

And she didn't disappoint.

"Oh, sorry professor!" Alexandra apologised before she quickly reached for the bottom of her pink oversized pink hoodie and pulled it over her head.

When she had tossed her hoodie aside, he gazed down at the busty cheerleader's lovely breasts. Inside the cute pink tank top, the firm orbs of her tits looked so perfectly round, like two large melons that sat on her chest, just aching to be touched. The professor sucked a small dribble of saliva that had started to trickle from the corner of his mouth, he was drooling at the sight of Alexandra' perfect breasts.

Lost in his desire for this five-foot-tall beauty, he couldn't help but moan as he gazed down at the angelic sight of her tits, which he had guessed where either a wonderful pair of double C cups or double D cups.

God damn, she was sexy!

Reaching around her to draw something on her paper, he slyly put his other hand onto her shapely thigh, his fingers trembling at the touch of her smooth skin and supple muscles.

The professor's cock twitched against Alexandra' firm ass and unbeknownst to the cheerleader, she teasingly pressed herself further into his lap as she settled into a more comfortable position.

The question was surprisingly easy, but then again, when she didn't attend the beginning of his classes, when he went over the details of what they would be working on, she had herself to blame.

Thinking of a way to get more from this unique situation as this was the first time she'd sat in his lap; the professor began bouncing his leg up and down. Lost in thoughts of her sexy body and how he could get more from his worst and favourite student, the frantic bouncing of his foot had an unforeseen effect...

Alexandra began to bounce in his lap.

The professor gave a small moan as he felt his hard cock position itself between the perfect globes of Alexandra' ass. As the busty platinum blonde cheerleader rode on his lap, her buttocks stroked up and down the professor's hard shaft.

With the busty cheerleader's tits bouncing around, he nearly lost control as he gripped onto her juicy thighs, leaving the mark of his fingers into her tanned skin.

Alexandra wished he wouldn't bounce his foot like that, but since she often did it herself when she was struggling to think, she couldn't say anything.

"Uhm...I think we need to use the blackboard for this. Write the task as high as you can and I'll have a look" the professor told the lovely bimbo, moments before he would've reached his climax. And when the stunning little thing slowly left his lap, the sight of her ass straining against the mini-skirt as she corrected it made his cock rise even more.

Standing in front of the blackboard, the cheerleader fetched the chalk and reached as high as she could, the action sticking her tight booty out.

And the professor did what he said he would...he was having one hell of a look! Because those ass cheeks jiggled lusciously as she wrote the equations down.

It was the show of a lifetime, a constant jiggle that shook in both of her round cheeks, the nearly see-through mini-skirt offering him one hell of a view as he stroked his fingers through his long and unkempt grey beard.

Ever since he first saw her saunter into his first class, the professor had wanted her. Back then it was her cocksucking full and pouty pink lips that drove him wild since she had lacked the confidence to display her amazing body. But ever since they rescheduled his math classes to be the last class of the day and the class after her cheerleading practice, he had gotten to see more and more of the amazing body that drove him wild.

The professor knew he wasn't the only male desiring her; he could tell by how the boys in the class looked her and by how the other professors spoke of her. But then again, Alexandra was one of the few white girls attending this uni and the innocent little thing looked like a black dream come true.

Hearing the sound of her frustrated sigh, he realised he had been staring at her shaking booty for a good twenty minutes while she struggled with the equations.

Seeing her stop, he ruffled his short afro before he decided to push her even more.

"Let me help you, cutie pie" the professor told the white beauty as he moved behind her, wrapping his arm around her upper chest as he placed the other at her hip.

"Look at the numbers and try to work out which number you need for the equation to work" the professor moaned into her ear as he slyly slid his hand down from her hip.

This level of boldness was uncanny from him, but he had damned near lost his mind to his lust for her body.

"I don't understand!" the cheerleader complained as he reached the hem of her skirt and raised his other arm to hold around her throat, panting in her hear like an ox. "Am I stupid Professor?" Alexandra asked, crestfallen as his hand gripped whatever he could of her muscular thigh.

"Heavens no!" the professor spoke quickly while he began to slide his hand up her thigh, pushing her mini-skirt upwards as he ground into her big booty from behind.

"Then why am I the only one in class who doesn't understand?" Alexandra asked, her eyes flying back and forth between the numbers, completely oblivious to what was happening with the professor.

"Because your mind isn't stimulated" the professor groaned into her air, rocking her back and forth as his hand grazed her g-strings.

"Then how do I do...uhm...do...whatever that means?" Alexandra gulped as she remained laser-focused on the x on the board, not realising that the professor had his hand up her tight little skirt and that his fingers were pushing away her pink g-string.

"Don't worry, cutie pie, this will stimulate that gullible head of yours" the professor panted as he did the unthinkable...he pushed two fingers into her teenage pussy.

"Ohhhhhh..." Alexandra jolted at the invasion, and she was about to say something as she didn't think the professor were allowed to do this, but then he shushed into her ear.

"It's alright, cutie pie. Forget everything anyone has ever told you about what's happening, because this is different. All I am doing is to stimulate your mind" the professor continued to bullshit into her ear and although he nearly died on the spot from how wet and tight her pussy was, her lack of response gave him hope.

"Okay professor, you know maths better than me!" Alexandra giggled as he closed his eyes in delight and began to grind her booty and finger her clit with increased vigour.

Sparkles and tingles shot through her body as she resumed her attempt at the equation, but she found it difficult to focus as the professor kept bumping into her and stimulating her mind.

Biting on her lower lip, she raised the chalk and tried to aim, but his fingers were making her legs tremble. It felt much like when she played with herself, but the effects were much more powerful as his fingers continued to piston into her pussy.

"Ohhhh..." the platinum blonde cheerleader moaned for the first time as he finally found her g-spot.

The effect was instant as she closed her eyes and rested against her professor's fat belly, her arms falling down by her side.

"That's it, cutie pie! That's it! Surrender to that good feeling!" the professor panted in her ear as electric shocks of pleasure spread from her pussy, tingling her spine as it raised straight to her head.

"Ahhhhh! So good...oh so good..." Alexandra moaned louder, arching her back in pleasure as her professor continued to finger her, while slobbering all over her neck. But Alexandra was lost to the pleasure, the chalk falling from her fingers as her whole body began to tremble and spasm in pleasure.

"Ahhhhhh! Ahhhhhh! Ahhhhhhh!" the sexy little thing moaned, over and over again as she surrendered to her orgasm, his fingers being coated in her juices and to remember the first time he successfully got her to cum, he left one hell of a hickey on her neck.

When the storm within her body had settled and she no longer was but a limp body in his hold, Alexandra opened her emerald eyes. "Mmmmmmm...I feel better now, thanks professor Jamal!" Alexandra said, huskily as he continued to grind against her body.

"That's good to hear, now pick up the chalk!" he groaned into her ear as commandingly as he could while slowly grinding against her round and perfect rear.

God damn...her behind...it was so pert, so developed and packed with muscle...it drove him insane with lust!

Any minute, whilst he was slyly humping this little bimbo, the janitor could walk in on them and catch him as it was way after teaching hours, she had used that long to work on the detention sheet he had given her and he had only added to the overtime by finger fucking the sexiest girl in school.

God damn...puberty might have hit her petite body like a speeding bullet train, but that gullible head of hers had remained on the platform and keeping her far behind the rest of the class.

She was such a bimbo and as she bent at the waist to retrieve the chalk, he thanked God that she was!

Fuck...he nearly came at the sight of her and as he gripped her wide hips with one hand, before he pushed his raging hardon into her big booty. The rounded ass cheeks looked transparent in her pink mini-skirt! He could see every crease and he drooled at the way each cheek shook as he lightly humped the unknowing little bimbo while sucking her juices clean off his dirty fingers.

"Got it!" Alexandra giggled as she reached the chalk. "Ohhhh!" she squealed seconds later when she was yanked back up by her professor, his grip around her ponytail a hard one.

With the eighteen-year-old back in his hold, he walked her into the blackboard and pressed harder than ever into her delicious behind, making her gasp loudly.

Holy hell...girls her age wasn't supposed to look this hot, this developed ...but Alexandra did and he wanted this teenage beauty more than anything! Because this eighteen-year-old cheerleader blew him away with her ridiculous sex-appeal.

Even if someone would come and catch him, he was going to fuck this girl! He didn't care that she was fifty-years younger than him, she was too hot and gullible!

And now that he had tasted how sweet her pussy was, he needed to explore it fully.

With his arm around her throat, he arched her back and inhaled the sweet scent of her platinum blonde hair. "Find the x cutie pie, find the x..." he groaned into her ear as he ground into her big and succulent booty, the material of her tight mini-skirt being inched up by his frantic display of lust.

"But what am I supposed to find?" Alexandra asked, a panting tone to her usually cute voice and he could hardly believe that she had yet to protest his advances.

Such a hot fucking bimbo!

"It's easy cutie pie...think of the x as a number, like your cup size and by using the other numbers, you have to find out what it is" the professor moaned as he began to nibble on her tanned neck, her smooth skin filling his nose with euphoria as nearly cried tears of happiness from the things she was letting him get away with.

"But I know my cup size! I'm double D cups!" Alexandra complained as she reached up and wrote x equals 36 double D as the answer.

The professor moaned at finally getting the real number as he knew she was a lot bigger than the other flat chested students he had in his class, but hearing her confirm she had the biggest tits in school did the unbelievable thing...he grew harder and bolder.

"Convince me that's the real answer!" he moaned uncontrollably in her ear as he hunched even more over her and looked down her top.

Fuck...those fine teenage tits...they had the perfect round shape, standing proud on her chest and her bra beneath pushed them up into one mighty fine cleavage.

If only he could touch them...

"What do you mean? How do I convince you they're real?" the gorgeous little cheerleader asked as she twisted her head around to divert her confusion at him, but he was so close that she ended up bumping noses with him.

"Like this cutie pie..." the professor moaned as he raised his hand up and cupped a firm and round tit in his large hand.

"Ohhhhh! Professor...uhm...I thin...mmmmhhhpppffff!" Alexandra began to question him, since she knew that only she was supposed to touch her tits, but then he cut her off, his lips pressed firmly onto hers.

While he had his arm wrapped around her throat, he naturally held the back of her little head, making sure her full and pouty pink lips stayed sealed with his as the other hand groped her tits roughly.

Alexandra was slammed against the blackboard as he slobbered all over her lips. It was about to happen again and she couldn't believe it. Just like her cheerleading coach, her math professor was kissing her, touching her where he shouldn't and since she always came late to math class due to her handsome coach wanting to do some special exercises alone with her, she knew what would come next.

Fuck...Alexandra had to admit, her math professor was a good kisser as his tongue parted her lips and entwined with hers, but he wasn't like the fit PE coach, whose muscles rippled when he bounced her up and down under the water in the locker room. No, her black math professor was fat, unkempt, much older and downright ugly to look at...yet she found herself kissing him back.

"Mmmmmmhhhhhhpppppfff!" the sexy eighteen-year-old moaned into his mouth as he twisted her stiff nipples, her heels clicking as he moved her around in an unbridled state of lust and now that she was making out with him, willingly, he let both arms fall down.

The hand that had held the back of her platinum blonde head now fondled her big tits and the other travelled down her flat and toned stomach. Over her wide hips his hand travelled as the smack of their lips joined in with their moans and filled the class room. And when he found the hemline, he yanked that tight little mini-skirt up and over her hips.

"Such a sexy little thing...so fucking sexy..." the professor moaned between their steaming hot kisses and when he cupped her wet teenage mound, she moaned loudly into his mouth. "Do you know what I'm going to do to you, cutie pie?" the professor asked, taking a break to teasingly bite and suck on her neck.

"MMmmmhhhh...yeah...uhm...I know" Alexandra moaned as he moved her toward his desk, his fingers pulling her pink g-string to the side, her juices dripping onto the floor as twisted her nipples.

"Fuck! You're so fucking hot!" the professor growled as he humped her big booty, walking this high-heeled cheerleader until her shapely thighs hit the edge of his desk.

When he had bent her over the desk, she missed his hand pinching her nipples, but as she heard the sound of his zipper and felt her tank top and g-string be ripped off of her body, she knew she was in for.

"You on the pill cutie pie?" he asked the stunning girl as he placed a hand on her massive tanned ass cheek, his greedy fingers sinking into the supple muscle.

Alexandra had to take a while to think of which pill he meant, but since her coach had asked the same thing when they had begun their special exercises for the first time, she believed her math professor referred to the same pill. "Yes!" she proudly exclaimed as he spread her toned legs and stepped all the way in-between.

"Are you a virgin, cutie pie?" the professor asked the head of his tip pressed against her shaven teenage pussy, the lips already soaked with her juices.

"I'm not professor" Alexandra eagerly replied as his fat belly laid atop of her big booty, pressing down onto her tight cheeks as he slowly pushed his tip inside, teasing her g-spot.

"Shame...I would've loved to be the first to have you, but at least this won't be the last time I have you" the sixty-eight-year-old professor, whose only conquest before this sexy little thing was his bitchy wife, said as he gathered her long and beautiful ponytail in his hands, readying for what he knew would be the best sex of his life. "Now beg for me to fuck you, cutie pie...beg!" the professor grinned as he arched his back, the incredible sight of her toned ass cheeks coming into view, and lined up his hand.

DesiresFun
DesiresFun
395 Followers
12