Deserving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He helps me free himself. It's wonderful to feel all of our skin pressed together. He runs his hands along my legs, then pressing them open wide with his knees and hands. He looks down at my sex, no doubt glistening with pleasure, "such a beautiful sight."

I blush so hard; my cheeks and ears are on fire, "No one has ever said that to me before you."

"It's a shame because it's true." He kisses my neck and then trails down to my breasts; they practically beg for his touch. They are so sensitive to it. He teases the tender flesh of my nipples; fingers first, rolling them in his fingertips applying pressure to them. Never breaking contact with the skin he trades his fingers for his mouth. He flicks them with his tongue then bites them, pulling gently upward. I gasp in pain and pleasure; god that gets me so fucking wet.

He unlatches from them, and then kisses me wildly. I can only moan in response. I dig my fingers into his ass, pulling desperate to have him inside me.

He pulls back, locking eyes with me, "I'll give you what you want baby girl. I want to feel you around me."

In one fluid motion, he pushes himself into my sweet hot center. I sigh and settle myself to the feeling of fullness and being stretched. My eyes search his face; I can't find words to speak.

"I love the look on your pretty little face when I first enter you. The sounds you make...so fucking hot," he begins to take long, deep strokes. I roll my hips against his. I can feel myself growing warmer with each thrust.

My head begins to swim with pleasure. My sighs fill the air. We have our eyes locked; I know he loves to watch me lost in total ecstasy. I pull myself closer to him, holding his shoulders and meeting his expert timing. I moan for more and faster. I have no control over the building climax.

"That's it baby girl; cum for Daddy."

It's like my body is completely under his spell. My body tightens; the heat warms my skin; screams to God and my back arches as I feel the orgasm begin to rip through me. I can feel my muscles contract, my sweet nectar flowing out of me.

"Good girl...push harder, push baby. Cum hard for me."

As a new climax begins its wave, I do as commanded. He murmurs his approval. I can feel the gush of honey from each push. The wetness fills the space between us, the sound of it moving out of me and where it pools. My body is tired, it wants to rest. My breath is ragged. I twitch with the after effects of several hard orgasms.

He never stops but the pace is slowed. He kisses me passionately. I pull his face to mine. Our tongues dance together, softly intertwining. My heart races again. I pull my legs higher; I want him deeper inside me.

He hooks my knees below his arms, folding my body as he begins to move again. He knows how much I enjoy deep penetration like this. It makes me growl in total satisfaction. He slams deeper into me, over and over. It makes me want him more. All the words begin to escape my lips, even if I can't control them. I grab firmly onto his ass and pull him into me, "fuck me daddy. Fuck me hard."

He firmly rests his forearm against the side of my throat. I can only gasp in response, "I believe I'm the one giving the orders. However, if it's fucked hard you want...I'll give it to you."

Never stopping the pressure on my throat, he continues to claim me deeply and with more force. The added sensation of being short on air, struggling for air only heightens every sensation. I can't make much sound; I know he feels pleasure taking hold of me. It's so powerful a release that I actually see white and my muscles ache after.

He pulls away and I take my first full breath, only gasping slightly. I can't seem to make my lungs remember how to draw breath. He lies down beside me and pulls me to him, holding me close with one arm. His hands pulling my hair away from my face, "it's all right....just breathe...you're all right."

I nod. I wasn't sure if he was talking to get an answer from me. He gently kisses the tip of my ear, "I didn't hurt you did I?"

"Not at all," I answer softly, "just need to calm myself down, that's all."

He runs his fingers down my side, slides them across my stomach and traces my hips, "not too calm I hope."

"No sir, of course not."

I roll to my back and stare up at him. He can be so sweet to me and yet so demanding all within the span of a few minutes. I stretch my arms over my head and relax.

"Now there's a pretty picture. Even with you completely naked there's an innocence about you, lover. I find it irresistible."

I smile and blush, "Thank you Daddy."

He moves to be more upright, slowly stroking my thighs. I feel the heat building from his touch. When he moves to the inner parts of them, I open myself to him. There is no need for words, for any orders. Good girls just know what Daddy wants sometimes.

He fills me with his fingers; he knows I can handle so much of him. Each stroke makes me sigh. I get lost so easily in the pleasure. I know he loves giving it to me, which makes it even more intimate. I've never had a lover so vested in my pleasure as if it were their very own.

"Is that what you want...to be made to cum like a teenage girl? Like you were doing it yourself?"

"I won't say no," I struggle to keep my words steady.

"I know. That's what I like about you."

I would have laughed if it wasn't for the fact my breath was hard to catch. I claw at my own skin, feeling every muscle tighten.

"That's it baby; cum for me. Let go."

Even after one wave stops, he doesn't. I can feel my release soak the floor under us; my thighs. I can only imagine him as well. Each new orgasm causes me to gush my nectar out. I can't even count how many times I came, mostly because I don't think I can maintain the concentration to count.

He leans over me and kisses me. He whispers, "Good girl," as he moves back to my wet sex before him.

He sighs and tilts his head as he spreads the wetness all over me, "what am I to do with you." Before I can answer his mouth is on my clit, tongue circling my swollen nub causing me to sigh in response. I'm helpless to fight as he keeps progressing; sucking, licking now adding his fingers again. Such divine pleasure, I don't deserve it.

He never misses a beat, covering his fingers in my sweetness. Spreading it over me, ensuring I'm ready, he introduces small penetration to my tight ass. I sigh in total compliance. I want his touch in my most private place. Even from the small amount, all of me being filled is almost overwhelming.

He skillfully touches every part of me as I sign and moan in response, letting go of all inhibitions. I pull my own knees back, silently begging for more. I finally speak the words please and more; he seems content to make me wait, bringing me to orgasm three times before letting me catch my breath, legs still twitching.

He kisses down my damp thighs, licking every stray drop, then up my stomach and finally resting on my lips. He makes sure I taste myself on his tongue, so amazingly intimate and dirty.

He pulls away and I see that dark smile crawl across my lovers face "is there something you wanted? You kept asking for more."

"Yes sir, there was."

"Not a mind reader," he begins to trace my folds with his fingertips, "ask me for what you want baby girl...speak it aloud."

His fingers spread my wetness from my core and gently trace around my rosebud, "Please Daddy," I swallow hard against my need to beg, "I want you to explore all of me. I want to feel you stretch, taste and fuck my tender ass. Please...I've been working so hard to make it ready for you." I'm such an innocent thing. He requested I work alone to relax enough for such activities. He's always worried he'll hurt me.

"Have you now little one," he pushes two fingers inside my sex, "Don't lie to me; I'll know."

I bite my lip as not to scream, "Honest sir I've worked hard."

He eyes me with deadly intent, "Do you deserve it? Do you think you deserve Daddy fucking your ass? For that matter, what makes you think I even want to, considering your behavior," he slides a third finger in. I can help but let the signs escape, "Answer me."

"I know you want to...you wouldn't have ordered me to work on it if you didn't desire it. What I deserve is entirely up to Daddy."

He adds a fourth finger. I know he's pleased how open I am, "So, when I tell you, order you to sleep five hours a day...to eat two full meals a day...you "forget" or don't make time. But I order you to fuck and stretch that sweet little asshole for Daddy, it's done without fail. You're telling me you've done enough to not be hurt. Dirty fucking slut," he spits in my face, "you don't even mind that, do you?"

I shake my head no.

"Let's see how right my slutty little girl is," he moves down my torso and back to my clit. The contact is enough to make the honey flow out of me. He removes his drenched fingers and sweeps the wetness down, covering my entrance. I again pull back on my knees, opening myself to all his desires. He paints my sweetness around the tight hold then begins to trace it with his tongue.

The feeling of contact with such a gentle area makes me squirm in response. He stops my movement by just a touch on my thigh.

He continues to taste my nearly virgin ass; I can feel my desire burning through my blood, the wetness pooling in my center. He moves his tongue and slowly introduces a finger inside the now relaxed opening. I moan and breathe deep. I try to relax; the sensation is always pleasurable and painful all at once. He slowly pulls it from inside, testing me I'm sure. He then plunges two fingers into my drenched core as he again enters my ass, stroking them in time.

The pleasure coiling inside me is different; deeper somehow. My breath is harder to catch, every moan is deeper. He adds another finger to my tight hole, opening me more. It makes me yelp from the small amount of pain.

He smiles as he gazes upon my face, "that is nothing compared to what's next. I want you ready for Daddy."

He never stops the motion as he begins to circle my swollen clit with his tongue. I cry out to God and to him in complete surrender to my pleasure. It's like slowly feeling yourself lose all control and not even caring one second about it.

I'm completely his as the heat spread all over my skin. I know my hips are digging more into his face and hands. I can't help the motion or the screams now hanging in the air as pleasure takes me over and over.

He slowly removes his hands and allows me a few moments to calm myself. There's bead of sweat along my stomach and forehead; my legs feel lifeless as the muscles twitch helpless to move. I look at him, precum dripping from his thick, hard cock. I know he's pleased with my progress.

"Very good girl," he whispers against my warm skin, "let Daddy give you what you've worked so hard for. On all fours."

I do as commanded, laying my chest flat on the floor. He rubs his hand around my round ass cheeks and kisses each one, almost like he's seducing them as well, "open up for me baby girl."

I spread myself for him. He sinks deeply into my center; his moans of pleasure make me smile. He strokes my pussy deep a few times before pulling himself away, spreading my sweetness all over my rosebud. He places the head of his cock at its entrance and slowly begins to enter me. I try to breath slowly and stay relaxed; he's a challenge to take in. I feel every inch push inside me, in a slow agonizing tease of pain and pleasure.

He uses more than one stroke but finally sinks himself into my tightness. We both sigh and I'm so proud of myself.

"Good girl," he whispers as he takes a full, deep stroke. I cry out; it feels so wonderful to have him claim me this way. I continue to whine and moan in pleasure as he takes full length strokes, gaining momentum; giving me every inch without mercy.

"Is this what you wanted," he growls as I scream yes in response, "my thick cock in your tight little ass?"

I scream yes sir this time as I let the pleasure take over; his movement is deep, fast and unyielding.

"You want Daddy to cum in your ass don't you, dirty girl?"

"Anywhere, please Daddy," my hands clawing at the carpet.

He lets the final wave crash over me before he buries himself deep and stops, "No. Your ass isn't good enough for it, not yet anyway. Plus, it would only serve to reward bad behavior."

I'm glad I'm not facing him. I can't fight back the pout. I wipe it off my face as he pulls out of me. I roll to lay flat on my back. I look up at his face as I slowly trace the outline of his traps to his shoulders, one finger. I know I'll be sore for the next few days, but I don't care.

He presses his body against mine, wrapping one arm around my waist and pulls me close. He gently kisses my temple, "promise me that I didn't hurt you."

I know he's always worried he will, "I promise." I kiss his chest, right over his heart.

He pulls my chin upward, "I'm very proud of you. You've been doing your homework and it shows. You still need more training, still not a bad beginning."

"Thank you Daddy," I try not to look totally disappointed.

"Is that pouting I see," he holds my chin between his fingers, "it had better not be," the warning heavy in the words.

I pull my face back and smile.

"Much better," he kisses my lips. Softly, at first, then becoming more passionate as his hands run across my skin; touching every part of me. I moan in desire. I can feel his hardness pressing against my thighs. He needs a release and soon undoubtedly. I only hope he's decided that I've earned his in some way.

He slowly to push back into my core. I dig my nails into his shoulders, just to hold myself steady. He responds to the twinge of pain with more; deeper penetration that makes me pulls against him with a tighter grip. Our eyes lock with the others; the world is only the two of us and everything else falls away.

"You think you deserve my cum?"

"Yes sir. I've been good, giving you everything," pleasure crashes over me as I cry out to God for mercy.

"Listen to you. Who makes you cum like that?"

"Daddy," I can only manage a word between exclamations.

"Has anyone else ever made you cum like that?"

"No sir."

"Then say my name."

Names while the game is on is so rare. It's such a deeper level of intimacy with them. I cry out his name now as orgasm rips through me. I keep my eyes on his as long as I can. Watching as pleasure beings to overtake him as well is indescribable. Both of us lose ourselves in the feeling. One moment in time we're so intertwined, so connected it's breathtaking. We breathe as one being and finally reach our peak together in one primal scream to each other. It seems to last forever; frozen in the small moment.

He lays his head against my chest as we both come down from the euphoria. I hold him close to me, never one word spoken. This is the time I love the most. When nothing and everything is spoken between us and we just are together, without everything else that we have to be getting in the way.

He finally pulls himself away from me and lays beside me on the floor. I lay my head on his chest and he wraps his arm around my shoulder. He pulls my hair from my face with his free hand and tucks it behind my ear. He kisses my forehead so softly had I not seen him do it, I wouldn't have been sure he had.

"So beautiful," voice barely above a whisper almost like he never wants the silence to end.

The heat burns in my cheeks, "if you say so," I look up at him and try to force a smile.

"Why do you doubt me baby? Even right now, nothing covering you up, any of you...hair everywhere, sweat glistening on your skin: you're gorgeous. And not because anyone else thinks so. You are because I think so. This right now, when you're you, is when you are the most beautiful. All that light that's inside you radiates so brightly it's blinding. Anyone that can't see it doesn't deserve to be in your life."

Tears begin to well up but I fight them. He makes me feel like anything is possible and for a few moments at least, all my self-doubt is gone. He holds me tightly against him as I collect myself.

"I wonder," he stokes my hair, "what I ever did to deserve something as beautiful as you in my life. We both know I'm not perfect. I'm not a good guy; I'm kind of an asshole."

"You have a good heart. You believe in the goodness of mankind even though you've seen some horrible behavior and been subjected to some even more horrible things. I can't even bring myself to do that lover."

"You know what I meant. I don't have the best track record."

"I don't either," my fingers run down his side and I rest my arm across his stomach.

"You can blame some of that on me," I look at him with a knowing glance, "like I'm innocent."

"I knew what I signed up for. I'm a big girl."

"Is it anything like you imagined baby girl," he pulls me to him never breaking eye contact.

"It's better than I even could have dreamed. You let me express all of the parts of me; parts I used to hide. You love me as a whole person, not just the things about me that seem acceptable. I'm glad you chose to be patient and teach me. All of that took time...and I know you're a busy man."

He kisses my forehead, "I make time for what's important."

We both lay in contented silence. I can feel myself drifting toward unconsciousness. I close my eyes for what seems like only a few seconds before I feel myself being shaken.

"We can't sleep on this floor. We'll never be able to get up and both of us will be sore."

"But I was so comfortable," I whine as I yawn and stretch.

"I know lover. I hated to wake you; you always look so peaceful. We both could use a good night of sleep and a nice shower; not that I want to wash your wonderful scent off of me," he kisses me as he leans over me, "upstairs."

He stands slowly then offers me his hands so I can stand. My legs are still weak; the soreness is starting to settle in. He hands me his shirt, "You don't have anything down here and I know you're freezing. Plus, you'll find it more chilly upstairs."

I accept it with a smile and slip into it. Its covered in all the glorious smells that are him from his cologne to even his sweat. I stand patiently and watch as he slips the rest of his clothing on.

"I'm going to have to scrub that carpet," I say with a smile.

"Later. Right now what you need is to relax, then sleep," there was a hint of an order in there I'm sure.

"Yes Daddy."

"That's my good girl."

I give the stairs a look of dread. I hate dragging myself back up them. He gently takes my hand and leads me up them and into our bathroom. He only stops to make sure the lights are on. He starts the water as I sit on the sink and wait. I feel the exhaustion sweep over me; my eyelids struggle to remain open.

I must have leaned forward. He literally catches me and it forces my eyes open, "My poor little girl...told you need to be sleeping more. Look at how tired you are."

I nod in agreement.

"Let me take care of you; clean you up and put you to bed."

"Yes please."

Without another word he removes the shirt from my tired body. He also releases my neck from the collar; he runs his fingers over the marks it leaves, and then places gentle kisses on them. He sits me down on the cool, closed lid of the toilet; my back supported by a sidewall. He quickly undresses and helps me stand then into the shower.

"Not too hot I hope," I shake my head, "good....all that beautiful hair. I'll wash it for you baby."

I'm too tired to even protest; normally I'd complain he'll make a tangled mess of it. He guides me under the spray. He does his best with the task but it's a large undertaking. I even loathe washing my hair.

Him scrubbing my scalp almost puts me right to sleep. I lean against him as he does it, softly sighing in total relaxation. He even applies the conditioner in such a delicate way I can't help but feel total surrender.