Desi Summers Ch. 01

Story Info
The trap is being created.
1.5k words
3.5
51.2k
21

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you dirtymindedmix for editing the story. This is my first story and it is about the transformation of an Indian boy and his family. Please feel free to skip it if it is too dark or vulgar and if it offends you.

*****

Hi. I am Sunil. I live in Kerala. My family consists of my father, my mother, my sister, and me.

My mother's name is Namitha. She is now 45 years old. My sister is Priya. She is now 28 years old, and married.

This story happened when I was in high school. My mom was 35, my sister was 19, and I had just turned 18 a few months earlier.

So let's begin with the story. When I was studying in high school I was a normal boy with few friends. Being not very popular and skinny, I was always bullied by some of my classmates.

The leader of the gang who bullied me was Raju.

They were mostly rowdies who should have cleared university long ago, but they flunked classes and failed quite some time. Ravi was tall, a bit chubby, but muscular. He was a ladies' man, and quite popular.

One day our teacher, Kajal, was teaching class. She always wore a saree below her navel, and her cleavage was often visible.

I loved to feast my eyes while watching her. Once, when I was doing so, Raju saw me staring at Miss Kajal. He caught me red-handed. But I denied that I was looking at Miss Kajal in a bad manner.

The next day, Raju came and sat beside me. I didn't know why. He said, "Sunil, let's be friends."

I didn't know how to react, so I just said, "Hmmm."

The bell rang and it was Kajal's period. My favorite period.

As usual, I started to feast on seeing her big cleavage and hot ass. My cock started to grow. My 4-inch cock stood straight up, saluting Miss Kajal. Raju caught me doing so, and he slowly unzipped me and started stroking my cock. It felt very good. He then said, "Sunil, your cock is very small,it will never satisfy a woman." Upon hearing this, I came in his hands. He laughed seeing this, and wiped the cum on my pants. I was so embarrassed, but felt shy and blushed too.

The next day, Raju again did this. I was feeling heaven, but suddenly he did the unexpected: he took out his dick, too. It was very big. It was 7 inches and semi-erect. He placed my hands on his dick. It was very hot. We masturbated each other. I came first rather within seconds after touching his cock, but he didn't come. Then suddenly the bell rang, it was interval. I stood up and went towards the toilet. I had an urge to pee.

I entered the toilet, but it was full, so I entered the cabin toilet and started to pee. Suddenly my door was closed from outside. I knocked on the door and shouted, but no one opened. The bell rang and everyone went to class. I knew someone pranked me, and I was trapped.

After five minutes, the door opened and it was Raju standing there. He said, "We have some unfinished business, bitch." I was shocked by his strong language. He then removed my pants and gave a kick to my balls. It was very painful and my eyes filled with tears, but I couldn't shout because he was holding his hand over my mouth. He opened his zipper and his big dick fell out.

He then said to me, "Bitch, lick it." I was stunned. I said no, but he gave another blow to my balls, which made me fall to my knees. He opened my shirt and pinched my nipples, and it gave me more pleasure than pain. He then placed his cock in front of my mouth and told me to suck it. Without any hesitation, I licked it. He was in heaven; I could see it from his face. I could feel his dick growing in my mouth. It grew up to 11 inches.

I was surprised that anyone could have a dick that big. He then started face fucking me, his dick hitting the back of my throat. Tears started to flow from my eyes. Suddenly, I noticed him recording this with his phone. He fucked my throat for 15 minutes, but he didn't come. I was amazed.

He then took his dick out of my mouth, removed my pants completely, and started sucking my nipples. It felt good. I said, "Ummm, ahhhh, ummm, ahhhh."

He then said, "You sound like a bitch, Rishi."

He took his cock and placed it near my ass. I said, "Nooo, please, Raju! Don't do this, it will hurt. Pleeease!"

But he didn't listen to me. He said, "You are my slut, and I will do whatever I want to you. If you don't cooperate, I'm going to post this video in the school internet group."

Then he spit on my asshole, and slowly entered my ass. It hurt like hell, but he didn't care. With a hard push, he completely entered my ass, causing my eyes to nearly pop out of my head!

I was breathing heavily. He stroked in and out slowly while holding my nipples hard and biting my ears. We were fucking in the boys toilet, and we were vulnerable to being caught. My cock grew and grew as he was fucking me. I knew I was about to explode and said, "I am coming."

"My slut," he said. "You are coming without touching your tiny dick."

I exploded. I came for a full minute, but he continued. I heard the bell ring, and realized we had been fucking for a whole period, that is 45 minutes. I was amazed by his stamina. He said he was about to come. He shot his hot thick sperm into my ass. It overflowed my ass, and fell onto the ground. He was totally exhausted.

He then inserted his fingers inside my ass and took the hot cum out, and it fell onto the floor. His camera was placed in the berth of the toilet, and was still recording all this. He took his camera and zoomed it toward my face. He said, "Bitch, don't waste that precious cum, lick it from the floor."

I did so. I was very humiliated licking cum, which moments before was in my ass, up from the piss-filled floor.

He recorded everything. He then told me, "Slut, look at the camera and say you loved it." I was very much humiliated, but I did so.

Suddenly, some students entered the toilet. I was surprised and afraid. I was completely nude. And I had cum on my lips and ass. Then Raju broke into laughter. I realized that it was Raju's gang

One boy from the gang said, "Oh, Raju, finally you have fucked this whore Sunil. Congrats."

Raju grinned and said, "This bitch is ours from today onwards. As long as I have this video he will do nothing about it." Upon saying this, he kicked my balls.

After that, he gave me my clothes and a kiss on the cheek. I put on my clothes and went to class. While in class, Raju was not sitting beside me - he went and sat on the back bench with his friends. They were continuously laughing at me. My eyes filled with tears but I was getting excited too. The bell rang and I took my bag and ran outside.

While I was walking home, Raju and his gang surrounded me with their cycles, and Raju said, "Bitch Sunil, I have a surprise for you, so be alert, it will come soon." He, along with his friends, laughed at me and left.

I was afraid that he would post my video online.

So, I ran home, had a bath, and opened my computer to check. Luckily, Raju had not posted anything. I was relieved seeing this, and understood he was just trying to torture me.

I slowly went and sat near the kitchen table and asked my mom to give me snacks.

To tell about my mother she is slim but big-boobed, 37D, with a fleshy ass. She looks like a bombshell. She resembles the actress Kavya Madhavan.

While I was eating, my mother's phone gave a message alert. When she opened it and looked, she said, "Eh? Who is this? Someone has sent me a message that reads 'Hi, beautiful,' and there is a video with it."

My heart pounded very fast. I knew it was Raju. My mom downloaded the video. While downloading, I ran to my room and closed the door.

Soon, my mom knocked on my door and I hesitated to open it. She continued knocking, and called my name.

I slowly opened the door and she slapped me continuously. She started crying and sat on my bed. I took her phone and looked. It was my video. The video of Raju fucking my ass, and me eating his cum off the floor. My eyes filled with tears. I read the message Raju sent to my mother. It said, "Hi beautiful, see how I fucked your son. If you want me to delete this video. Come to the school tomorrow. We can talk business then."

My mom said she was going to meet him, saying there was no other way she could save me.

To be continued.