Desi Summers Ch. 02

Story Info
Dark trap for the mother.
2k words
3.81
30.5k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The previous part of this story was my first story submit here and im thankful to everyone for your likes and comments. I request you to give more comments both constructive and destructive, make it a debate if you want! So that it helps me to grow more as an author.

Special thanks to dirtymindedminx for helping me again with the edit of this chapter.

*****

My mom received the video of me getting fucked in the ass by Raju, and he blackmailed my mom that if she didn't come to school tomorrow he would publish the video online

My mom got scared, and the next day, which was a holiday, she decided to go.

She woke up at 5:00 a.m., and prepared breakfast. I got up at 7:00. I was feeling a burning sensation in my ass due to Raju's fucking. I brushed my teeth and went to the toilet.

After I came out, my mother called, "Sunil beta, come here. And, also, call your sister."

I went to my sister's room where she was studying. I said to her, "C'mon, Mom is calling us." She folded her text book and we went to the dining room where Mom was serving breakfast.

She served us food, and she also took a plate and sat down.

While eating she said, "My children, today is a holiday, as you know, so Sunil take your sister to grandma's home and come back. We have some business here. You remember don't you?"

I looked at her and just nodded.

My grandma's home is just a few blocks away. My sister packed her clothes and books, and we headed to grandma's home on my mother's scooter..

I dropped her there and came back.

During that time, my mother had a bath and dressed in a blue and white saree, a red sintoor, with a mangalsutra around her neck and a few bangles like a typical Kerala Malayali mom.She was looking like an angel.

She took some money from the almirah and turned towards me.

"Son, don't worry we can settle this problem. We will give that boy 20,000 rupees to delete your video. Don't worry, my Sunil."

I just nodded and hugged my mom tight.

I felt the comfort and soothing with warmth of her soft body.

We then locked the house, and Mom got on her scooter. I sat on the back, and we drove off to school.

When we reached there it was 10:00 a.m., and the main gate was locked . We went to the back gate where there was a broken wall, which we used to get into school when the main gate was locked. We parked the scooter inside the school campus.

Mommy called Raju on her phone and he said for her to come to the first floor where my class was.

We entered the class where Raju and his friend Mohit were waiting.

Raju told mom to sit. When we were about to sit, Raju said, "Hey, Sunil, who told you to sit? Go and stand in the corner loser."

I was humiliated. Both Mohit and Raju laughed.

Mom sat and she said, "Look, Raju, you are a scoundrel. Why did you do this to my baby? You must delete the video."

Raju said, "Slow down, girl. What will I get if I do so?"

Mom was stunned when he called her a girl.

"I will give you money. 20,000 Rupees. Then you should delete the video."

"20,000!" Raju shouted, "but we don't want your money."

"Then what do you want? Gold?"

"Not gold . We want your body, bitch." Raju smiled wickedly.

"What?" She slapped Raju in the face. "Shut up! I'm old enough to be your mother!"

"How dare you slap me, bitch? I don't care if you are my mother's age."

Then Raju showed Mom my video.

"See! If you cooperate with us, this ends today, or you know what will happen."

Mom started crying.

Mohit spoke up. "Don't cry, slut."

"Ok, I'll do it. But just one time."

Raju and Mohit laughed at hearing this.

My eyes filled with tears.

"Today you are our sex slave and toy," Raju said. "You must do what we say..."

"Yes, Raju," my mom answered with her eyes down.

Raju slapped my mom. It was so hard that she fell down.

"Call us sir or master," Raju demanded.

Mohit stepped in. "Stand up, bitch."

"Yes, sir."

"Good girl," Raju said.

Raju went near Mom and removed her saree.

She was in just her blouse and petticoat. Raju kissed Mom passionately on the lips, while Mohit took out a video camera and videoed it.

Mom resisted Raju's kisses for some time, but at last, she started responding.

They kissed for two minutes. Saliva started flowing from their lips. Mohit could not control himself. He asked me to record for him, and he went towards Mom. With trembling hands, I started recording.

Raju broke the kiss and tore Mom's blouse and bra. Mom was shocked by this. He then removed his clothes, and so did Mohit. They told me to undress. Mohit said, "Look at that sissy's penis. The bastard got an erection seeing his Mom naked. It's like a small pencil." They both laughed.

I ,Mohit and Raju were naked, while mom was in her pink panties.

Raju started licking her left nipple, while Mohit licked her right. Raju slapped her boobs, which became red in color.

Mom said, "Ahhh, ouch. Please do it gently."

"Shut up, bitch,"Mohit said, and started biting Mom's nipples.

"Ahhhh...stop..." Mom cried. "Please. Its hurting..."

But it took several more minutes before they stopped.

It's boring to do this in the classroom,"Raju pointed out. Let's take her outside."

"Yup, that's right, bro," Mohit agreed.

"Nooo, please," Mom begged. "Someone will see."

Raju gave a sharp slap to Mom's boobs, which jiggled.

"Shut up and obey us, slave," Mohit taunted.

They took her to the balcony. As the school was on leave, there was no one there.

Mohit ordered Mom to kneel. As she did, Raju inserted his semi-erect cock into her mouth. Even though his cock was only semi-erect, Mom could not hold it all in her mouth.

Raju told her to suck it. She started sucking while stroking Mohit's cock.

I was feeling very humiliated watching my Mom in just her panties sucking my worst enemy and stroking his friend. Even worse, I was being forced to record it all.

Raju caught Mom's head and started face fucking her. Her eyes popped out and tears started flowing.

Mom gagged on his big cock, but didn't stop sucking him. After some time, Mom let out a small sound. "Mmmm..."

Mom couldn't say anything else as Raju face-fucked her for five minutes. Finally, he shot his cum deep into Mom's throat. She couldn't swallow it all, and some of it dripped down onto her tits. Mom was looking like a porn star with cum on her tits and mouth.

Mohit tore her panties and started fingering her. The expression on her face said that she liked the way that felt, but it didn't last. Mohit started slapping her pussy.

"Hey, sissy Sunil. Give me the camera and go near your slut mom."

I went there. He told me to masturbate while looking at my mom. I felt embarrassed, but somewhere deep down strangely aroused.

Within a couple of seconds I ejaculated and the cum fell on her forehead and mixed with her sindoor( vermilion applied by indian women that signifies a married woman).

My mom was shocked at this and she looked down with teary eyes,ashamed,as the cum mixed with the red sindoor ticked down my moms forehead to her mouth.

'Look little girl you are now married to your sissy boy! Kiss your new husband!" Mohit shouted and taunted us and ordered me to get on my kness and stick out our tounge.

"Happy wedding!"They spit on our face and shouted "Blessings! from us" and both laughed and whistled.

Mohit was also recording all this.

Next Mohit kicked me aside and bent Mom over the balcony railing so her breasts were hanging out in the open.

He then slipped his penis in her pussy from behind and started ramming. His 12-inch cock trust into my mom roughly.

Her boobs were swaying wildly in the open air . She was screaming, but no one could hear her as the school is on a 9-acre campus and no one was nearby.

Mohit fucked her while biting her left ear. I noticed that her legs started shaking.

Raju laughed. "Look, the bitch is about to squirt."

The only words mom could say were: "Fuck me, fuck me deeper with that big, thick cock. Tear my pussy. Make me a slut..."

I was surprised to hear such words from Mom. She was totally loving his cock.

"I'm coming," Mohit announced.

Mom and Mohit came at the same time. Cum oozed out of Mom's pussy in a thick stream. She fell down, exhausted, in a puddle of cum. Raju got excited seeing this. He gave Mohit the camera and placed his cock in my mouth. I knew what to do. I started sucking him.

After his cock was fully erect, he went toward Mom and placed his penis near mom's ass. He thrust himself forward, but only a little went in. Mom screamed.

Raju ordered me to lick her ass to lubricate it for his monster cock. I licked Mom's asshole for what seemed like five minutes, then Raju pushed me aside and thrust his cock in her ass. Within two strokes, his cock went completely in. Mom started screaming because it was very big for her ass. She came back to her senses.

"Please, please don't fuck my ass. It hurts, and I'm a virgin back there. Please..."

"Shut up, bitch," Mohit barked at her.

He handed me the camera and shoved his cock in her mouth. Now two of her holes were stuffed with big, massive cocks. They fucked her for an hour.

Raju came, filling her ass. His cum slowly oozed out of her anus. Mohit throat-fucked Mom for five more minutes before he pulled out his cock and exploded on her face.

She dropped down exhausted.

Raju grabbed the camera from me and took a close-up video of Mom.

She was lying on the floor with cum on her face. Her boobs were red and swollen, and covered with cum. Also, there was cum flowing out of both her ass and pussy.

Raju then took a close up of me . At that time, Mohit kicked my balls. I started coming and fell down. The two of them had a loud laugh at that.

After a while, Mom got up and went to get her clothes, but realized her blouse and petticoat, along with her panties and bra, were torn. She then got her saree, but Mohit took it and tore it to pieces.

"Bitches don't need clothes," Mohit told her.

Mohit and Raju both laughed again.

Mom was standing naked with red boobs and cum all over her body.

"I did what you wanted," Mom said in a shaky voice. "Now please delete the video. And don't tell anyone about this."

Raju just sneered. "You are a fool, bitch. Look at this video." He showed the video in which she was being brutally fucked.

Mohit stepped in close. "Now you will do everything we say, or else. We will publish it on the internet and send this video to all of your relatives if you don't."

"This is cheating," Mom argued helplessly. "Please..."

"That's what you get for trusting scoundrels, for god's sake." Raju snickered. "Now, be our good slave."

Mohit spoke, "Calll your husband and say that you will be staying at your friend's house today."

Mom wept. After some time, she did as they told her.

"Now the real fun begins," Raju said. "We will degrade you like the cum-dump, low-class, whore bitch that you are."

"Hey, sissy, I'm hungry. Go and buy us lunch," Mohit ordered me. "Your mom had her protein shake, and we need energy, too. And also, buy something for our bitch."

Mom sat in the corner naked and cried.

I put on my clothes, and with my cock still erect and my balls sore, went to buy food.