Desi Teacher Mom Taken with Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ajay: If you have so much confidence, then why don't you come with us and see for yourself?

Rohan: Alright, but if she is innocent, I will beat the crap out of you two, and you guys will not raise your hand in defence.

Kartik: But what if she's the slut we think she is?

Ajay: Then, Rohan, you will help us fuck her.

Rohan: Fine.

Ajay (In Present): Poor Rohan was shocked to the core watching you suck the old bastard. If you had been the innocent woman your son thought you were, we would never have had this fun.

Rohan: I can't believe my mom is a fuckin' whore.

Ajay (whispering): Shut up, idiot. Give me your phone. We need to film this.

Ajay (In Present): I recorded you giving Principal Shukla a fabulous blowjob on your beloved son's phone since he's the only one allowed to bring one. After all, he's a teacher's, or should I say, Principal's whore's son. Later in the boys' room, we decided what to do next.

Ajay: We will blackmail her into having lunch with us.

Kartik: We can't do that. It's too dangerous.

Rohan: Exactly, this is too dangerous, and what will she think that her own son wants to teach her. This is bad.

Ajay: Listen to me, guys. She'll never know about us. I have a plan.

Ajay (In Present): And I told them the complete plan. Rohan installed the AB Hack app on your phone through which we communicated with you, and you had no idea who we were. We would have fucked you yesterday, but Rohan thought you were too tired to be fucked. What an idiot he is? So, we postponed it to today. The phone we gave you is an old phone that was abandoned long before. We brought you here, and I improvised it. We were going to fuck you blindfolded, but I decided to show my face so I could humiliate you. And you know the rest. Want to know what your son said when I told him the plan?

Rohan: You are a pure devil, Ajay.

Ajay: I want to make sure you're aware that I plan to do certain dirty things to your mom. It's important that you're informed, so don't say I didn't warn you.

Rohan: "Dirty things?" What are you talking about?

Ajay: I'm thinking of, like, spanking her, maybe throwing in some S and M vibes. Gonna drop some dirty words, give her a lesson, you know? I'm planning to fuck her big juicy ass.

Rohan: Nah, Ajay, you can't go hitting her or using dirty word, alright? If anything, go for anal, but let me do it first. I wanna be the first guy to fuck her ass.

Back to Present:

He climbed off me and untied my hands and legs. I simply couldn't move as I felt overwhelmed by shame. I was still in shock and succumbed to crying in the bed. Kartik removed my bra from Rohan's mouth and threw it at me. The two of them put on their clothes.

Kartik: It was quite an experience fucking you, ma'am. Sorry about tying you up like that, Rohan.

Ajay: Quit crying now, Arti. Untie your son and head home. And remember, don't spill the beans about this incident. I've recorded all this action, and I'll send it out if you decide to complain. Also, you've got a great body. Take care of it. Bye.

Ajay and Kartik left the two of us in the room and headed their way. I was left alone in the room, naked, feeling violated and crying, while my son Rohan, tied to a corner, just watched me in silence. I had no idea what to do next. If you, the readers, find this story engaging and want to know what happens next, or if you have suggestions for the next part, please let me know in the comments. If there's a decent response, I'll come back with the second part of this story. Also, if you enjoyed this story, consider following me. Thank you for your time.