DESIGkNICKERS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NormaJane
NormaJane
217 Followers

'Thank you, my dear. Now, I have the Normknicks right here in this drawer. Never mind you're all cunty, you can see if the special gusset absorbs or not.' She handed me the mauve panties, which at first sight looked enormous. But when I drew them on they fitted over my bottom and caught into the creases beneath perfectly, and the soft, caressing gusset felt so comfortable and took up the lubricant at once. They were slightly stretchy, so readily contained any movement - as I bent, stretched, attempted the splits, and twerked.'

'Alex,' I said, 'You are a benefactress of womankind, in all its kinds, and should be hailed as the heroine of anti-wedgement. And, though they cling, they slip off easily, I see, so no trouble when you need to get pantieless apace. I'll have a dozen pairs, please, whatever the cost.'

'Everyone gets the first pair free,' she said, 'To test drive, and only pays for the subsequent ones, if any. So keep those on - or, rather, keep those off, because we're going back to bed. I hope.'

Which we did, and I am calling this account of our meeting DESIgKNICKERS, which is a name I have invented, just for fun.

NormaJane
NormaJane
217 Followers
12