All Comments on 'Desire and Confusion Ch. 02'

by Taboo Junky

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Incest is sick and illegal

Get therapy dumb asses!

Lone wolf girl

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Nice

Don't pay attention to the nay sayers. If they did not like your category of the story they would not have read it. I can't wait for Abby to go off birth control and risk getting pregnant by her daddy, possibly getting pregnant by daddy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Awesome story hope you decide to continue it.

joodlejoodleover 9 years ago
The vomit was new

Hey I like this series. Very hot, and wrong. I was expecting your typical spanking and maybe some belt, but this was actually better. It was different. I don't think I would like having my skull fucked intentionally in this way, but it was hot in concept, sort of. Basically I am saying don't listen to dumb shits that can't appreciate fantasy. Do your thing, and do it like you mean it. Peace.

Taboo JunkyTaboo Junkyover 9 years agoAuthor
Thank You!

I love the feedback. I'm glad people enjoyed this story as I was a little hesitant with how it developed into such a violent coupling. I'd love to continue this series, but I can't guarantee it anytime soon. I have a lot of responsibility which saps my creative energy and as I'm sure many of you can see my stories come years apart from one another. Again thanks for reading because it's the readers reaction that make this worthwhile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Taken...

Guess Dad sent Mom out with the boyfriend. Another chapter?

mezmerizedmezmerizedalmost 6 years ago
That's it?

We don't get to hear about her escapades with his friends, and if he knocks her up? Is Mom doing his friends? 3 some's? 4 some's? Maybe Daddy already knows, but doesn't want to admit it, and that's why he wants his friends to do his daughter instead? Will he dump his wife, now that he has a new, younger toy, that he can force to do anything he wants?

topleaseustopleaseusover 2 years ago

Bravo! Another ringer! Although your Daughter isn't the only one your not allowing to cum!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous