All Comments on 'Desire Fulfilled'

by Millierose539

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
julian069julian069over 3 years ago

Lovely story! The start for more to come? Kisses

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loving his cock

This was me a couple of years ago fantasing about a real cock up my tight arse as I wanked myself with a vibrator up my arse. I forgot he was coming and in one of my dressing up sessions i was wander round the back garden posing in a shiny red PVC micro mini skirt and matching tight top over a bra waspie panties fish net stcking clipped to suspenders and a pair of 5inch stilleto heeled pair of booties.

When a voice said "Hi oh shit"

I turned to see a tall slim man staring at me, I just stared at him my mind racing as to waht to say or do. Something clicked inside me lust I smiled ran my tongue over my shiny red lips and said"Well hello can I do anything for you2

He stuttered "Er well I well maybe I should go"

I moved closer to him saying "I think that would be a pity I'm sure I can do something for you if you want me to"

He said "Er I don't know er what"

I smiled sexily "well how about I see what I could do with this" running my hand over his crotch feeling his cock i unzipped him.

He protested "no don't"

I said "To late honey" as I unzipped his flies and felt in for his cock which was stiffening fast I pulled it out carressing it. He maoned "No please"

I fondle it then slid to my knees and took my first every cock into my mouth it did not take long before he was thrusting his cock into my mouth then graoned and i got a mouth ful of warm sticky spunk. He stood panting as i stood up dying to take his cock up my arse, I took hold of his cock and led him inside and up stairs to my bedroom. I pushed him onto the bed undid his trousers pulling them down. I then carress his cock till it hardened as we kissed i reach out lubed his cock then straddling him. I guided is cock to my anus then slowly pressed down onto it. He felt huge but I was gone now all I wanted was his cock. He suddenly thrust upwards I screamed in pain then his cock slid into my making me gasp "Oh fuck oh fuck youre fucking me please fuck me"

He did bouncing me up and down on his cock I was in a haze my own cock like a ram rod. He pushed me back onto the bed on top of me my legs round his neck as he pounded my arse< I was moaning and writhing till I could not hold back any longer I let out a scream of extacsty and my body shook my cock jetting sperm all over he rammed furiously into me then let out a groan arched his back and filled me with is sperm. I was shaking he slowly pulled his cock out I felt a trickle of sperm on my leg.

He got of the bed zipping himself up looking down at me "Well can I see the job you want me to do apart from fuck you"

I showed him he said "I work out a price with a discount for today"

So Dirty Diana was born I became a slut for Terry and others but thats another story.

SissyCrissy6245SissyCrissy6245about 3 years ago
Ooohing and Awwwing/Sawing Away

Looks like you've crafted yummy memories for Anonymous/Dirty Dianna. Christine is looking for further "tails" from Ms. Millie Rose. May She have many more Adventures with Boyfriends.....and.....maybe a Gurlfriend to share gossip with. So many avenues to explore hur feminine side more fully....Hmmm??? We await the further submissions...Yummzzzz!!!........... xoxoxo ;-)

Millierose539Millierose539about 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thank you for the lovely comments. Millie. X

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

ilove the feeling of my ass being filled with cum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ah, the awkwardness. My first time wasn’t nearly as tender and after the delivery guy flooded my middle aged bottom with his millennial cum, he just mumbled, “Oh wow, Mr. Johnson, wow.” I was embarrassed and I still hadn’t cum, but I just laid there, over the back of the couch hoping he’d leave quickly. He zipped up and did; I avoided him for the rest of the summer, glad when he went back to school.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous