Desire of the Moon

Story Info
Her wild moonlit escapade with Captain Everard on his yacht.
4.2k words
3.95
7.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jonnicat
jonnicat
49 Followers

The Desire of the Moon

by Captain Everard

Josi's summer holiday on the remote Greek island of Moonos was becoming more exciting by the day. She felt liberated, adventurous and very naughty, as if her inner wickedness had been awakened by some powerful natural force -- like the moon, perhaps...

In fact, Josi and her three girlfriends had discovered that the island was the perfect place for a wild adventures by moonlight: the nights were hot, the sea was warm, the beaches were private, and their luxury resort was buzzing with nightlife, great cocktails and handsome men. She just knew she was going to get into trouble!

Sunbathing, dips in the pool, cocktails, dancing -- they had done it all in the first few days. Tonight they had booked a small boat for a moonlight cruise around the bay. They were already making jokes about meeting pirates and sailors:

'Hope we meet a horny captain who'll stand to attention for us!'

'I'll climb his mast!'

'Or a bunch of randy sex-starved sailors with big, er, muscles!'

'Or a hot pirate with hidden treasures -- in his pants!'

They all giggled and downed their drinks, getting more excited with every moment. Josi grinned to herself, her dirty mind now fantasising about a handsome sailor who she could keep up all night... Little did she know what was waiting out at sea!

The boat drifted out from the coast, following the path of moonlight on the gentle waves. It was very hot and the girls were wearing only bikinis, but even that seemed too much. Their local pilot was up on the bridge of the small yacht, concentrating on his job, taking these crazy English ladies out for a night cruise. They had already joked about having to get him to stop the boat if they needed any personal service:

'He can drop his anchor for me anytime!'

'And I'll drop my sails for him.'

'I'll be his cabin girl -- gotta keep the pilot happy, eh?'

'He can tie me to his mast and have his wicked way whenever he wants!'

More giggling. More drinks. They knew, however, that they would have to leave the hunky pilot alone. Perhaps they would encounter another boat out in the bay, ideally a group of four virile men. What was it about this place that made them all so horny? The heat? The drinks? The moon, perhaps?

'I know what,' said Josi. 'If we see another boat we'll flash our boobs at them!' They all laughed. 'No, I'm serious,' she continued, 'Any boat gets close we get our tits out, right girls! You with me?' They all shouted 'Yes' and clinked glasses again. Josi knew that the others, who were all married, just wanted a laugh and a good girls night out, but she on the other hand was free and single and wanted some action. She would not be backward about coming forwards! No inhibitions! She felt a tingle inside, below. Her cheeks were red (all four of them!), and she knew it wasn't just the booze. Maybe it was the mysterious lunar forces... She looked up at the full moon, shining silver-white like a giant globe.

That gave her another idea. 'Hey,' she said to the group, 'We should moon them as well. Flash our tits first, then pants down, bums out!' The three girls giggled, a little nervously, but she knew they would probably join in. All they needed now was a passing boat. She felt like she was aching to be naughty!

As if by magic, a craft appeared nearby, sailing slowly parallel to them. 'Look!' cried Josi. 'A boat. Quick, get up here against the railing.' Giggling, they all stood up and formed a line at the side of the boat. They jiggled into position, all facing out to sea. The moonlight shone down on their almost bare bodies. Deep cleavage jutting out from the bikini tops, four pairs of breasts were thrust out forward like some perverse offering to the moon gods. 'Get ready,' said Josi. 'Here he comes.' She reached up behind her back to untie the bikini top -- she wasn't just going to pull it down at the front, it was coming off!

The boat edged closer. It looked elegant. 'Nice!' said Josi. Someone responded: 'Looks like someone's fun plaything.' 'That's what I want to be!' said Josi. They all laughed again. 'Right,' she said, as the boat moved alongside them. 'Get ready!'

A man appeared on the deck. He was tall, slim, shaven-headed, wearing only a pair of swimming shorts, his muscular torso bare and glistening in the moonlight. He looked over at them and smiled. Josi admired him, licking her lips.

'OK girls, with me...' They all gripped their tops, ready to pull them down. '... One... Two... ' Josi had untied hers and was ready to let it drop: '... Three!' All at once they flashed their assets: three girls pulling their tops forward to release the contents, Josi ripping off hers completely and waving it around her head as her boobs jiggled proudly. The man grinned widely as he was confronted with this brazen display of four pairs of globes. He shouted over to them: 'Hey ladies, great show. I was trying to navigate by the stars but instead it found eight white celestial orbs!' They giggled and jiggled, loving the attention. Then Josi said, 'Girls, bums too!' And so they turned round and pulled down their undies, exposing four fine sets of buttocks to the unsuspecting sailor. He was certainly standing to attention now...

Moments later his boat was right alongside. He stood at the railing. His eyes met Josi's. They grinned at each other and she felt that inner tingle again. He addressed her: 'Greetings, I am Captain Everard. Permission to come aboard, miss? I'd like to offer any assistance you may need if I can first inspect your vessel.' Josi laughed and replied: 'You'll be most welcome, captain, I'm always open to suggestions.'

The other three women joked to each other, enjoying seeing their single friend having fun. 'Let him board you, Josi!' ... 'See how he salutes you!' ... 'Take him for a ride.'

Josi laughed out loud. She was feeling much naughtier now - liberated, wild, bold. She had a strong urge to go crazy under the glow of the moon, wondering how far she would go with this. 'Now tell me, Captain Everard, what are you expecting to find here -- apart from what we've already shown you!'

'Well, miss. I am an experienced traveller, a sailor and adventurer. I discover hidden treasures -- like yours! I know how to make my way into all kinds of passages. I enjoy the flow! I explore mysterious caverns...'

'Well you'd better come and explore with us then. I'm up for it! And,' she continued, looking down at his pants, 'I can see you are too!' He grinned, aware that he certainly was standing to attention now.

'My pleasure, miss. I'm at your service, I can fix anything for you. All my tools are available for use.'

'That sounds useful. Well get up here, then, and show us your goods.'


The girls watched as Captain Everard climbed up onto their boat, admiring his bare chest and the impressive bulge in his white Bermuda shorts. He saw them looking as he stood in front of them, and said, 'Well, every ship needs a good main mast, eh? Something firm and reliable.' They giggled.

'Good to see you saluting us, sir!' said Josi.

'Well, you gave me such an impressive greeting, showing off your particulars, so what did you expect? Seeing that kind of display was bound to raise my flagpole!' They laughed.

'We wanted to give off the appropriate signal.'

'Well it certainly got my attention. Very impressive, ladies, I never expected to see five moons out tonight, only the one up there. I do feel rather fortunate. I'm pleased you've getting in the spirit of local tradition.' They gave each other questioning looks. He went on, 'Yes, the people of Moonos worship the moon. They have all sorts of rituals, often involving, er, exposure of the flesh. So I assumed you were honouring their practice by displaying your fine globes to the night sky!'

'That sounds intriguing,' said Josi. 'Tell us more. Do the men get involved too?'

'Yes, of course. It's customary for a man to uncover his, er, most useful tool, let's call it, at night, point it up at the moon and wish for all the pleasures it may bring. So, when I saw you ladies showing off your fine bodies, my reaction was only natural, as you can see.' He looked down. Their eyes followed. It was evident he was still 'reacting' to them, especially as Josi was still topless, facing him.

'So,' she asked, 'Does that mean you're supposed to get it out then?' In her excitement she couldn't help being so direct. She added, 'I mean, we've done the ritual, so what about you? Are you going to point your tool at the moon?'

He grinned. 'I presume I have no choice. But I am your guest. I wouldn't want to offend you ladies.'

'Oh don't worry, we won't mind!' ... 'Yeah, go on then!' ... 'Let's see your token of worship' ...

Everard smiled, lowered his hands to the waist of his pants, hooked his fingers in the sides and pulled them down a fraction. 'Are you sure?'

'Yes!' they cried. 'Off. Off. Off! Off!'

And so, as they all watched, wide-eyed, he slowly slid down his shorts and let them fall to his feet, stepped out of them and took a step forward towards the group, naked:

'He's certainly saluting us now!' ... 'Blimey, it's a third leg!' ... 'Jolly Roger!' ... 'He's rising to the occasion!'

They all laughed wildly. Moonlight shone on his member and it twitched, growing...

'It's a sea snake!' ... 'He'll have someone's eye out with that.' ... 'He's getting straight to the point!'

Josi added: 'Well, thank you, cap'n, for playing your part in the ritual. Glad you are up to it.'

'I do seem to be "up" don't I? I blame the moon, it does all sorts of things to us, you know. And thank you, ladies, for being such good spectators. It's an honour to play for you.'

'You can play with me anytime, handsome.' Josi took a step towards him, smiling.

The others watched as she stood face to face with their mysterious guest. What was she up to now? 'So what's on your yacht? Any cannon? Big long muskets? Are you a gentleman or a pirate?'

'Both. And I yes have an impressive weapon I could show you.'

'Thought you already did!' They all laughed and looked down again at his appendage.

He smiled politely. 'Come with me and see. If you would be my guest, I'll take you around the bay.' Josi thought to herself He can take me anyplace! but instead she said:

'Sure. What's the dress code?' She looked down at her skimpy briefs. 'Do I need my bloomers?'

'By tradition of the Moon, clothing is optional, so I could say you are already overdressed. But if you wish to put on, say, a light dress, that would be marvellous.'

Josi agreed, went and had a quick chat with her friends, assuring them she would be OK with this stranger, then went below decks to change. Everard pulled his shorts back on as the others watched.

In the cabin, Josi took a skimpy summer dress from her bag and held it against herself in front of the mirror. That will do. Shows off my curves nicely. She slipped off her bikini bottoms, thinking Won't need those! then went back up on deck. A light breeze lifted the hem of her dress, revealing a glimpse of her smooth bare buttocks.

'Cheeky!' said Everard, who had noticed this brief flash. He could see she wore no bra either. 'You look stunning, milady. Perfectly dressed for my little gin palace over there.' She smiled, said goodnight to her friends, then followed her new captain as he walked across the plank that had been put out between their boats. As she walked behind him she looked down at his tight shorts. Nice buns. she grinned to herself.

Moments later they were on his yacht. He pulled back the walkway and cast adrift from their boat. As they began to edge away Josi waved to her friends who were making lewd comments and laughing:

'Ask to see his periscope!' ... 'Raise his main mast!' ... 'Lower your sail when he shoots his cannon!'

Josi laughed and gave them a final wave. She felt a deep thrill inside. Again that warm tingly feeling down below. She was ready for adventure on the high seas! And intrigued by the moon-related rituals.

Soon they were out in the bay, alone. He weighed anchor and invited her to sit on the top deck where there was a bar and comfortable seats. 'Now, the first ritual -- a drink! What will you have?' I'll have you, right here, right now! But she kept her thoughts to herself and replied, 'What are you having?'

'Ah, well there's a leading question. What will I have? Apart from my wicked way, perhaps...' He grinned and she gave him a naughty smile and raised eyebrow. 'But for now, how about a martini. A big stiff one, of course.'

'Of course. Big and stiff suits me.' She relaxed on a sofa, looking up at the moon and stars. It was still hot. She was pleased her dress was so skimpy and cool, though she wondered already how long it would stay on! He brought the drinks, sat next to her and clinked glasses: 'To the Moon!' 'The Moon!' They drank.

'Well this is a treat, to have such a stunning lady to share this with. Do you swim?'

'I do. A bit. I hope there are no sharks here.'

'No, but you might feel a sea snake if you get too close to me!' She laughed. 'And of course the moon ritual means swimming au naturel. But I have seen you're not too shy to float your assets.'

They finished their drinks and Everard stood up. 'Right, now that you've had your big stiff one, how about getting wet?' He winked. She grinned and replied, 'Ready and willing, cap'n! I like to be wet.'

He grinned at her cheeky response and walked the few steps to the edge of the deck. As he went, Josi watched his tight buns in the tight shorts, wondering if she would see him moon too. As if reading her thoughts, he spoke:

'Now, young lady, you understand you have committed to the ancient ritual of the moonlight dip. I should warn you it can become a bit wet and messy.'

'That's fine. I go with the flow!'

'Good! Now, before we jump in we'll need to follow the tradition of exposing our bare flesh to the rays of the moon. But first I'll need to introduce you to the legend of the Moon Serpent.'

'The what?' Josi giggled.

'It's an important part of local tradition and the nighttime ritual. The legend is that the island is protected by a moon god who came to earth in the form of a big serpent. He goes around the island making sure the women are being well served by their menfolk. His length and girth symbolise the power of nature, the importance of pleasure, the joys of spring and so on. You get the idea...'

'Hmm, all sounds rather naughty.'

'You know what they say: "naughty but nice".' He grinned at her and she giggled.

'So, if you should encounter the serpent at any time, in the water or not, you must be welcoming and open. It's your demonstration of love for the moon. And that's why clothing is not permitted. Look.'

And with that, he turned away from her again and dropped his shorts, exposing his muscular glutes. Josi's eyes widened. His legs were slightly apart and through the gap between his moons she could also see what was hanging there. Blimey, talk about a serpent! He turned back to face her and she tried not to look down as he spoke:

'Come on then, milady, off with that dress so we can take a dip.'

Josi, made bold by the wine and feeling the pull of the moon's force, stood up, took a deep breath, thinking, What the hell, why not? Then she reached down to take hold of the hem of her dress and slowly lifted it up, over her tummy, her breasts, her head, until it fell away from her fingertips and fluttered down to the deck, leaving her in her birthday suit, her smooth flesh beautifully illuminated by the soft rays of the moonlight. She felt liberated, wild -- and uncontrollably horny. Something made her want to just jump on him, but she waited for his lead.

The captain was polite enough not to ogle her in her state of nudity, though he did take a quick peek at her unmentionables and smiled warmly at her. 'Come on then, let's get you wet.' She giggled again.

He took her hand as they stood at the edge of the deck. 'Ready, steady... jump!' They plunged into the sea together. She had always loved skinny-dipping so she relished the feeling of the warm water on her bare flesh. He was treading water just in front of her as she bobbed up and down at the surface, the water revealing then hiding her proud white orbs. 'Float on your back. Feel the moon's rays on your body.' She did as he suggested, floating on her back, enjoying the sensation of the night swim.

Josi didn't realise that Everard had gone under the water and was now underneath her as she floated. He could see her sensuous shape, her luscious curves... Suddenly she felt something tickle her fancy! She squealed. What was that rubbing against her rear? He appeared in the water next to her. 'What's up?' He grinned.

'Something is! I just felt something hard against my, er, undercarriage...'

He laughed. 'Really? Must be the Serpent! He surely got a glimpse of your amazing body and wants to perform his ritual. You must have stimulated him. I did warn you...'

'Well, I wasn't expecting a visitor to knock on my back door. Are you sure it wasn't you, naughty boy?'

'Ah. Well, I should have told you that the Moon Serpent, being a god, can take control of mere humans and do pretty much what he likes as part of his rituals. He has been known to take over a man's body to use his, er, tools, to ravish innocent maidens. There's nothing we can do about that, just go with the flow and obey the laws of nature.'

'You wicked sailor, bringing me out here to be ravished, eh?'

'If you say so. It's quite an honour for you to be chosen, miss. You really should go along with the performance now. Surely you wish to please the moon gods.'

'Well, I suppose I just won't be able to help myself. I must surrender to the forces of the night?'

'That's about right. So when the serpent makes his presence felt, just welcome him.' He gestured back towards the boat. 'Come on, let's get back on board.'

On deck, after towelling off, they sat on a large couch, out in the open, still under the moonlight. He poured them more champagne and they clinked glasses. Josi no longer felt conscious of being nude: it seemed natural, sensuous, stimulating. Like the touch of the mysterious serpent, out there in the water -- everything just made her feel more excited and daring. She was intrigued by these legends and rituals.

'If you like,' said Everard, 'we could lie down on this couch, on our backs, so we can look up at the moon. Unless you want to just see mine again!' She laughed. 'But seriously,' he went on, 'it's a great feeling to lie naked under moonlight, looking up at the night sky. Try it?'

She agreed. They positioned themselves side by side, on their backs, and stared up at the bright full moon. It felt wonderful, to be out on the sea, exposed to nature, the calm light on their bare flesh. Josi glanced sideways. She saw the captain's handsome face, his manly chest, flat stomach... and the outline of his secret weapon -- not so secret now that she had seen it up close! Was it her imagination or was it growing? Perhaps the moonlight was playing tricks. And did it just move? Throb?

'Are you admiring my serpent?' he asked, having noticed her looking at him.

She blushed. 'Er, well, I couldn't help it...'

'You see, that's what happens. It's the influence of the moon, like I told you. It's very powerful and impossible to resist. It's like the Moon Serpent has taken me over. He's controlling my body. And reacting to your beauty.' The exchanged a smile. 'So, as I told you, there's more to the rituals. You see how these lunar forces work, stimulating the male so that he can pleasure the female. She is supposed to show her respect and desire by caressing the serpent. Will you do what he commands?'

jonnicat
jonnicat
49 Followers
12