Desire of the Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hands trembled... She felt that warm stirring inside her again. Would she dare to take the next step?

Josi looked up and down his body again, admiring this tall slim handsome specimen. It was so exciting to see him naked, natural, under the warm light of the moon. Nervously, she reached her hand across his flat stomach, her fingertips brushing across his bare flesh. The serpent twitched again. Yes, it was clearly growing as she watched! She felt an urge to touch it. That tingle ran through her again. She felt more daring, parted her legs a little, then continued exploring the captain's table, a feast at her fingertips.

Then she felt her way to his main course, her hand resting over it gently, fingers wrapping around its girth, then gently closing over it, feeling its texture, firmness. She felt it gently throbbing. She squeezed it gently, feeling it swelling more. She looked at him and said: 'Blimey. This serpent is certainly a bit lively!' He was grinning as he replied, 'Well you've certainly aroused his attention. It's the force of the moon, like I warned you. The ritual is going just as nature intends...'

He looked at her moonlit body as she lay next to him, scanning her admiringly from head to toe. He saw the gentle curves of her legs and thighs, the smooth valley of her mound of Venus, her tummy, her chest, her pretty face, luscious lips, bright eyes... They exchanged a wicked grin. His eyes returned to her chest, admiring again the perfect white orbs with their little pink raspberry tips. He licked his lips.

Her fingers were now exploring a little lower down his dinner table -- mmm, meat and two veg! She licked her lips. I wonder if this meal will include dessert, she thought to herself -- with cream! Her appetite was growing now!

She looked up at the moon again. Its soft light, the warm air, the gently lapping waves, all made her feel very relaxed, as if she was floating, dreamlike in a fantasy wonderland. She felt fully liberated, like a wild creature ready to surrender herself, to be possessed and pleasured, to satisfy the serpent moon god - it seemed inevitable...

As she lay there, open and exposed to the forces of nature, she felt something smooth moving across her thighs, rubbing gently over her soft skin. The serpent must have grown even more and was now making its wicked way towards her secret valley. Involuntarily she parted her legs wider, lay back, relaxed. Her whole body was tingling, warm with excitement. What was that he said about navigating mysterious caves, discovering hidden treasures? I feel like I'm about to be explored!

She could no longer see the captain. She seemed to be floating in the air, held up by the moon's rays. It was just her and the serpent -- she was his now. She felt him firm against her inner thighs, pulsing gently against her willing flesh. He was at the mouth of the secret cavern now, ready to enter -- and she was ready to open up and let herself be taken by this powerful force...

*

'Wake up!' Then louder: 'Josi? Come on, get out of that bed, you lazy naughty girl. Time to get up!'

Josi's eyes opened. She felt confused, still half-asleep. Someone pulled off the cover, exposing her nude body. She looked up at her friends. One said, 'Come on sleepy head, breakfast is ready. And for heaven's sake put on some pyjamas or something!'

Josi grinned. 'Just a minute, I'll be there.' They went out of her room. She looked around, sat up, rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. Where was the captain? How did she get back from his boat? And what on earth happened with that monstrous serpent! Or was it all just a wicked dream?

The End -- or was it?...


12