Desire to Fuck Dileep's Mom

Story Info
The story of seduction of Dileep's mother.
971 words
3.62
25.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have known Dileep since my childhood, we were classmates, played gully cricket, and also been on the same science project teams.

We both are now in our early 20s and working as software engineers.

One thing special about Dileep was his mom, she was different. Back here in India, especially in South India married women usually are covered and would avoid looking sexy. But Dileep's mom is not your typical Indian woman.

She as a early 40s woman dresses provocatively, she wears a tight kurta that highlights her round ass and shapely thighs, and her large breasts dangling beneath it.

Her deep cleavage barely covered the tops of her areolas. Her tits are juicy and you could tell how soft it is, sometimes you can see that shake and it is unresistible. A body so provocative one cannot stop ogling at it. You wish you could just touch those smooth skin, feel her body, and taste her nipples... Well, this was not all; she walked with such ease, a confidence I could never get over.

Her lips are absolutely gorgeous too, thick luscious red ones.

Whenever she wears lip gloss, the glistening color shines brightly against her complexion. The way she carries herself. She carries herself with an attitude that would always make me admire her more. Imagining my dick inside those lips will probably be the biggest fantasy of all the men in our area.

When she wears a saree, her soft breasts show from the front, and those lovely mounds flaunting from the back make me even crazier for her. Her seductive charm makes everyone drool over her. In the saree, you also get to see her waist, which is very well-toned and looks good with those taut buttocks. Dileep's mother had all the qualities of a fine slut.

Another thing about Indian society is that fine sluts are not fucked enough, a slut like her needs fine fucking, she needs to be tied down and fucked in full display, and needs the loudest moans echoing throughout her dirty hole.

Well, she does have a husband, a very meek beta male who never had sex with anyone before they got married. He doesn't know what he has in his house.

The kind of sex they have is mostly missionary position with no more than 2 minutes worth of penetration into her pussy. It is absolutely clear, this slut needed an appropriate master.

The sad part was that not a single man had tamed this bitch, while in any other liberal society, she would be the pass-around chick that men would fuck every weekend, back here she just was someone who is a fantasy piece left for imagination, and nothing else.

My link with this woman came during her visit to my home, my parents were out and I was upstairs with my GF, and she was sucking my dick. It was then that Dileep's mom came to my house for a visit. She didn't know that I was alone, and I had forgotten to lock the main door. She just came inside and the door was open.

Not to brag about it, but my dick has 6 inches and my girlfriend enjoys taking it all in. My GF was slurping eagerly on my cock, my original sex slave. She was using her tongue skillfully on my shaft, and I was enjoying her skillful hands holding my dick tightly as she went down to my balls and took them into her mouth.

My GF was naked and I was busy playing with her big breasts and playing with her clit. This is when my eyes went towards the door opening and there she was Dileep's MILF. She was silent and didn't do anything, she was just watching us. Not sure for how long.

I was in no mood to stop though, I knew that either she would tell this to my parents or she would want to suck on this dick.

It was then that I made eye contact with her, the perfect slut was there just standing watching me fuck and she didn't say anything. She was just there watching.

This got me more excited, my dick grew even more, which made my slutty GF dwell on it even harder. This was the moment when I no longer fucked my GF, she was just there doing the act for me, in my mind it was this MILF, this sex session was for her.

With my dick firmly in my GFs mouth I told her " Babe, suck it, suck it like you would want a perfect slut to do, suck it in such a way that my next slut would learn how I like it ", I told this while I looked right in the eyes of Dileep's mom.

I had got her, Dileeps mom put her hand on her breast not able to hold down her excitement.

The message was clear, Dileeps mom would have it next but now it was time to fuck my original slut, my GF, I held her up, put her in the doggy position, took my raja dick, and rammed it inside her cunt in a rapid pace. I am 6 inches and my gf loves to take it in that hole. This lasted for 15 mins before she started shaking hard, "Destroy me baby", I asked her in between thrusts. She continued the job, and after 5 minutes she was cumming with great pleasure and screaming in pain.

"Yes, destroy my holes, destroy my whole body". She kept saying this in the background as I pounded her harder. She cummed multiple times that day and my mission was successful.

Dileep's mom had seen what I was capable of. Now soon it was her turn.

.....The story continues in the next chapters