Desire Unknown Ch. 02: Early Start

Story Info
Those first steps.
9k words
4.56
3.2k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was around five in the morning when David was woken up by a black-haired Hispanic girl. She softly traced the side of his cheek with the back of her cold hand, smiling at him with her full lips as he stirred his eye's open. "Morning." She whispered softly, only the faintest hint of her accent slipping in towards the end.

She was a beautiful site for David to wake up to. No matter how poor the lighting, her olive skin always seemed to compliment her well, bringing a joyful smile across his face. Not aware yet that he was not dreaming.

"So beautiful." He muttered. The eye's not fully opened yet, reaching for her smooth-contoured cheek with his lazy hand. "David?" She whispered again but without the soft tone this time. Alerting him, quickly pulling his hand away from her frowning face. "Hey, hi what's up, I just was asleep." He whispered back dazed, trying to sink even further into his zipped up sleeping bag.

The girl's gentle warm tone returned after she knew he was awake."I need some help with moving some gear inside, it's heavy and can't stay in the cold for too long, soo?" She whispered, voice like a warm hug, always soothing and relaxing. It ironically made her hard to fully pay attention to.

"David?"

"Yes, I'll do it, I got it." He said, quickly unzipping his rustling sleeping bag.

"Shhh, make sure to be quiet, others are still sleeping." She whispered, wrapping her dark red knitted cardigan across her chest. Quietly sneaking back towards the industrial plastic strip curtains, being careful not to make too much noise as she exited between two. David made sure to be as quiet as possible when standing up, the only light he had was leaking in through tanned bits of cardboard covering the thin windows up high, throwing on a sweater then a jacket and then decided to put on a body warmer. 'Five a.m in the morning, fuck yeah it's gonna be cold'. He thought to himself, also grabbing a pair of oddly matched gloves and a grey woollen beany as he moved for the exit, navigating his way through others sleeping on the ground around him.

He had to be careful entering the depo corridor through the curtains, it echoed like the inside of a church. Lightly treading his way over to a half-opened garage-like door, the cold air rushing in gave him a frightening shiver. 'Good for my lungs, fresh air,' he thought, hoping to be able to start a list of other positive things as he braced himself for outside.

Though when he dipped underneath the door a rush of cold air came to meet him, destroying his idea entirely. It was still winter as far as he knew, it was even a new year according to Daniel. If David wanted to know he could easily find out what date it was today by asking, yet it never seemed important enough worth knowing or remembering.

"Over here." She said, just a little louder behind David. Rubbing his arm's vigorously, he watched Nathalie standing on the back of a pickup truck, shifting crates to the edge. As David came rushing over, Nathalie bent over in her tight black leggings showing her firm athletic ass stretching the well-worn fabric to almost see through levels. Especially with the help of the early morning sun, highlighting small hints of her warm skin underneath.

This was a sight he was no stranger to, the many time's David had offered to do inventory checks with the sole purpose of staring at Nathalie's genetically perfect rear, reaching and searching for medical supplies whilst pretending to look at a clipboard behind her.

He never forgot that one time a few month's back, when she wore her thong with her leggings. He only got to see it once under poor flickering lighting, maybe today would be his lucky day. When standing at the edge of the open flap of the pickup truck he was disappointed to see she had thick black underwear on. It was still a great view but naturally, he understood in weather like this, a thong wouldn't make much sense.

Distracted in disappointment, he casually watched as she stood up straight, tying her dry black hair swiftly in a ponytail. Looking over her shoulder meeting his carefree smile.

"David, unload the truck please." She sighed, frustrated at his dumb face. "Oh fuck, sorry yeah right." He jolted, grabbing the nearest plastic container and running to place it under the half-opened delivery door. Nathalie shook her head at him on the way back, crouching down tapping her hand on a box she needed him to take next. "Sorry, I'm just a bit slow." He said, shaking his head at himself, grabbing the next case.

"I heard you were on watch duty yesterday, how'd it go?" She curiously asked, crossing her legs and resting her chin on her hand's. David hesitated to answer her, besides his outing yesterday, both of them hadn't left the building in over nine months, thing's with the virus had drastically stepped up since. A vision of the giant brunette's soft tits bouncing as she stood up flooded his mind.

"It went fine, almost slipped a few times but it was okay overall." He said running back over, collecting another crate beside her as she smiled at him, her glossy smirking lips catching the sun behind him. "I think someone got a little confidence booster." She said, raising her eyebrows, playfully mocking him.

David went along with it as he heaved the larger crate along with others, hoping that now she wouldn't ask any more questions about it. "I watched you sleep like a baby last night. That's a bit odd for you, normally you're......a bit..."

"Of a pussy." He said, unable to take the same criticism he receives from everyone else, the same tired insult thrown at him time and time again, now about to come from someone with her sweet voice.

"David, you know that's not what I think." She replied, almost entirely condescending, upsetting David further as he went to grab a large crate at the far end of the truck. When he threw his hand on top of the crate, her gentle touch was against his skin once more, he didn't have the heart to rip it away from her. "Let me help with this one." She very sincerely insisted.

Nathalie slid off the end of the truck, letting David pull the crate to the edge, rotating it sideways. On the count of three, they lifted each end walking it over at a slight tilt due to Nathalie's smaller size. "Is this more medical supplies?" He said surprised as they clunked the crate beneath the door.

"Yeah, it's a priority right now. Why you're not gonna complain about having too much medication are you?" She panted, placing her hand on her hip's.

"No, it's just that we've been running low on food for a while now. And well, we seem to have an abundance of everything else." He waffled on, becoming distracted by the girl's faint cameltoe displayed in front.

"You're right, we should tell Adam to try harder." She mocked him.

Just that mention of his name always gave David a shiver. He was a scary man even for once having been a doctor previously before the virus. He decided on everything, from the sleeping arrangements, the food they ate, and multiple invasive strip searches.

The only aspect he would take advice on was defence and scouting routes. Everyone here including David and his sister was indebted to his quick thinking and resourcefulness. His structured routine gave them a safe sanctuary from the decay outside. Though after many months of winter with no one communicating what things were like outside, as scouting volunteers had to remain separate from 'civilians'. David was feeling increasingly more trapped.

However, yesterday's events provided him with a fair amount of pushback towards those feeling's, making him appreciate his warm sleeping bag and the high wall's made up of lines of buses with any bit's of jagged metal they could find on the opposite side.

"David? It was a joke." She said, snapping her fingers at him.

"Eh? I know. I was just...thinking."

She laughed at his continued awkwardness, until around the corner of the depo, accompanied by the sound of screeching tires a line of three other pickup truck's whizzed up next to them. Faint muffled groans of agony could be heard after they killed their engines.

Lots of guy's and some girls all wearing thick clothing with backpacks leapt from the back in coordinated chaos. Drawing their attention to the wounded man they had in the truck, whaling in pain with his arms deliriously outstretched towards the sky.

Nathalie stepped up to the truck immediately. She had been volunteering a lot to understand and work with medicine, learning slowly just the basics. She knew it was pretty morbid but she was so curious to see his condition. Though she was obstructed back by a tall blonde woman. "Stop! Don't touch anything! Just back away!" She shouted.

"I can get stuff if you need it, just tell me!" She responded, not wanting to be useless just standing around. The complete opposite to David, standing still, hardly moving as he watched events play out ahead.

"No, just back up!" The blonde woman shouted, frustrated at Nathalie's persistence. It was obvious she wanted to place her hand on Nathalie, maybe even push her away.

"Georgia! Relax, go to the strip room's with the others, it's not going to take more than four of you to get him off is it!" Snapped a very sharp authoritative voice, walking up from the third vehicle.

His voice gave David a shiver upon realising it was adam. The only one not wearing a backpack. Instead, he wore a thin white coat with a police riot vest on top, by its colour you could almost say he never gets his hands dirty until you look at his brown cargo pants scuffed almost to ruin. He waved away the rest of the group's getting out of the car's, sending them under the half-opened depo door.

"Why the fuck is the door blocked with crates!" Adam shouted, watching them awkwardly have to push them inside, along with themselves. David gulped just standing on his own. Adam was not a large man, just average height, but there was a fierceness about him that made him very reactionary, scary most of all because he was not one for empty threats. Even when being yelled at it was best to stay silent.

"Sorry Adam, the night crew forgot about the rest outside. I thought me and David could just move them inside. I'm so sorry." Nathalie said, clasping her hands together, to go with her innocent tone. David wasn't the only one who found her soft accent pleasant to listen to, though instead of being a hapless weirdo that stares hanging on her every word. Adam had a routine expression, rarely ever heard by anyone on an odd occasion he wanted to diffuse a situation.

"Okay, but don't let it happen again alright." He muttered annoyed, breaking his glare with her quirky head tilt. Closely inspecting the four guys lifting the groaning man, now wrapped tightly in a black sheet off the truck.

"Are you sure I can't get him something?" Nathalie asked Adams, with David wincing behind her. There's no way he would ever dream of pestering him with questions.

"Nah, it's alright. He's going straight to the sick shack." He said, calm and dismissive, his arms crossed looking at the mess in the back of the truck. At first, David was surprised at how calm he was being, but it shortly made sense to him, even slightly annoyed at how good Nathalie was at disarming anyone.

Every guy knew Natalie's name and not just because she was a kind loving person, one time David caught Brian, who used to do the laundry, smelling her underwear. At the time, David didn't know what to do so said nothing about it, but he must have been careless as he was caught for a second time and reported. It didn't matter to Adam that he was in his sixties. He was beaten senseless and had to apologise at a group meeting. However, rather than kicking him out, he became the designated caretaker of the sick shack.

A single orange shipping container sat furthest away from the main building. Housing a single infected specimen to study. Brian's job involved essentially looking after it until Adam decides it should be terminated. And given his close exposure to the thing daily, Brian is made to live out there alongside it. Sleeping in a wonky wooden shack with a metal roof next to it, praying for no rain.

By the time the four guys had carried over the whaling man, Brian had already opened the shipping container. Standing there in his dirty green rain mac with a faint red scar underneath his eye, sighing deeply as knew he would have to get used to hearing the delirious man's cries.

"What happened to him?" Nathalie asked Adam.

"Something new. More importantly, I need someone to clean these car's." He quickly replied, disinterested in conversing any further, moving off to meet with Brian. Locking the many chains he was responsible for.

"Oh, me and David could do it?"

"No, not with that timid dickhead!" He shouted, unaware that he was there. Nathalie swung round, wincing on David's behalf, imploring him not to take it personally. David just nodded passively, attempting an almost smile accepting the trade of an insult rather than a task.

As their unpleasant exchange ended with cringed face's, a screech from the depo door lifting fully behind them had tall blonde Georgia standing below it, sun glowing on her face squinting out at Adam.

"Where's the key to the strip room!" She shouted at Adam, backpack removed. Her woodland camo fleece was half unzipped, Letting the cool air reach her heavy cleavage, reddened slightly from hours of constricted hold. Compensation for the lack of a sport's bra though added a new problem of sweat underneath her heavy jugs.

"Fuck me!" Adam groaned loudly, walking his way back throwing his arms up frustrated. Even though David could be slow sometimes. When it came to Adam's behaviour, he was pretty quick at determining the difference between his usual rants and when there was something more behind them.

'He shouts a lot but it's rare to see him physically gesture with it. his face too, more animated than normal.' Mulling over his action's, David felt a tiny bit of satisfaction. Finally glimpsing a chink in this man's armour, who until now seemed impervious to the pressure's of leadership.

"I know where it is!" David blurted out, scaring even himself. It seemed watching Adam in a flustered state gave him a small amount of confidence. However, it was extremely short-lived as the second Adams blue eyes locked in his direction he felt the cold air around him sinking him back to reality.

"Then why are you not getting it then." He replied slowly, his familiar icy tone reaching into his soul, as though he was communicating with him telepathically. Wide-eyed, David turned like he was in a trance walking as if he had just shit himself, making his way over to Georgia. At a rounded six foot, she possessed all the impatience of Adam, though her ample bouncy chest melted any aura of intimidation she hoped to possess.

In comparison to Adam, she was a joke to David. He didn't even notice her frowning face as he walked by. Her boobs were just far too prominent not to have a small passing glance at instead. Being shorter at five-eight also helps his confidence when peeking at the top of her soft Valley, just the kinda rack he wanted to bury his face in and bask in its warm glory.

Inside, he jogged his way over to a grey store cupboard, opening it slightly just enough to reach his hand in, grabbing a few keys on a small chain, hung on the wall. When he turned around Georgia had her hand already outstretched, wiggling her long dry finger's for him to hand it over.

"You wanna do it?" David asked, quietly surprised, carefully shifting focus from her pale green eyes down to little faint drops of sweat, plunging between her cleavage.

"Naaah! I want you to hold my hand." She replied spitefully, repeating her previous gesture, staring at the key's David held.

"Well... if you're being sent to the strip rooms, only designated non-scout members are permitted to..."

"Fine, just hurry up." She sighed, following David in silence round to the back of the building. More plastic curtains hung out in front of them, silhouettes of the waiting members already inside, shuffling about. The sound of gear being tossed with their moans of frustration fired up Georgia's desire to lead.

"I'll get them in line, you just worry about that door." She said, quickening her pace. David rolled his eyes, 'worry? It's a few keys in a lock, I think I can handle the pressure.' His face turned bright red, from having been called out yesterday and now being further patronized today, it started to awaken a lot of buried anger he felt towards his admittedly more useful companions, who were getting far too comfortable taking easy shots.

Georgia especially, ever since she started shagging Adam she had been nothing but a nightmare. A weak imitation of him that would be intolerable if it wasn't for her soft bosoms always on display when she lectures. Though as they both entered through the thick plastic sheets, David quickly had to get control of himself seeing many partially naked men and women holding their clothes, losing patience.

"Finally." Said a large bearded man at the back.

"Alright everyone, just settle down." She said, giving her best impression of Adams cold efficient tone, whilst casually slipping her hair into a ponytail, clearing her throat to give further instruction.

"Fuck off Georgia, it's because you we're all standing here!" A guy yelled, dropping his bag at his feet.

"You're the one who needs to settle down the next time you're told to wait!" Yelled another man, sat on the floor as he took off his shoe.

David was taking much pleasure in listening to various members complain about Georgia's behaviour. So much so that he slowed down when unlocking the strip room door, cracking a smile at the many jabs taken against her. With each passing one slowly chipping away at her fake persona.

By the time he had unlocked the door, turned on the lights and stood flat against the wall beside it. She was reduced to utter silence, standing at the back of the line that formed of its own Accord. A few awkward moments passed, just mild buzzing light fixtures swaying gently in a draft created from a squeaky vent up high until a short woman at the front of the queue subtly waved her hand in front of David's eye line.

"Are you conducting our examination?" She asked quietly, pointing at him. "Oh," he said in response, timid as ever he moved away from the door, not breaking eye contact with her, pointing over to the plastic curtains. "I'll... get my sister."

"Come on man, he wants most of us back out there!" Shouted a topless pale man behind her.

"Yeah, we need to get a move on!" Insisted the large bearded man. Their disapproving looks seemed to swell, the last thing David wanted was for them to start on him as they did to Georgia. Who still stood at the back displeased, arms held crossed underneath her now cold chest, refusing to pay any attention to the situation.

"Okay," he said with no confidence, returning to the door amongst many impatient shuffling and foot-tapping. "There should be a clipboard of our names and photos for reference inside." Said the short woman, winking and nodding her head as she unzipped her blue puffy coat.

When inside, he parted two thick rubbery pieces of material into a naturally well-lit room, more translucent plastic curtains covered the windows and grey walls forming something similar to that of a hospital ward, though instead of blue curtains and beds. Either side funnelled you straight ahead and to the right, into a rectangular room with two chairs at the end.

Behind them was a clipboard with ruffled pages. 'No pen?' he thought, picking it up and taking a seat. A long list of names beautifully hand-drawn in a grid was on top with something thicker underneath. Folding the pages over, a collection of photographs paperclipped to the side held David's attention. The first was a slightly overexposed image of a man's hairy leg with a frightening amount of purple discolouration over his thigh.