Desire Unknown Ch. 02: Early Start

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David took a brief moment to process his disgust before his curiosity for more took over. Removing the paperclip he quickly flicked through image after image. It didn't take him long to realise that the images seemed to be in order of date, beginning with autopsy photos down to printed A4 pictures, the level of quality seemingly decreasing with each one.

The next one had a skinny girl's pelvis on show, her crotch completely blackened with faint red veins surfaced around it. Another was a picture of those neon green tentacles sprawled out on the floor dead.

"You know that you're not supposed to be the one getting naked in there right!?" Shouted an impatient man outside. "Shit, errh next... I mean ready!"

While fumbling with the photographs the silhouette of the short woman entered through the rubbery black material, stopping in the corridor beginning to strip. David watched briefly through the translucent plastic as she began to take her puffy blue coat off with the news finally hitting David. 'Oh my god, I'm gonna see everybody naked'.

The thought hit him in two ways, one of excitement for getting to see the girls and one of sudden nausea for all of the droopy ball sacks he would have to look at.

Gazing down at the next photo in his hand, the subject of a nude woman sat in a chair, her head was not visible though that was not the primary focus of the image. The woman's breasts had swollen greatly larger, to the point where they were resting on her lap, green and purple veins laced her skin as her arms around them struggled to hold them together. David was so enthralled by the image he did not notice the short girl had lightly trodden her way in front of him. She reminded him with a gentle cough.

When he looked up, surprisingly he did well to fix his gaze firmly to her brown eyes, avoiding the obvious temptations below. However, the grace period was gradually slipping away so it was time to begin the inspection. Standing from the chair at least three inches taller than her, he asked for her name, holding the clipboard almost level to his face.

"Sarah." She replied, lightly scratching her forearm as David scrolled for her name. Once finding her name he tapped it slightly pondering what to do next. "What's your name?" She asked, attempting to alleviate the pressure of his first time. "It's David," he replied, followed by more silence.

"This is awkward as fuck David, please move it along. There's a torch on that chair, you can use that." From her tone, she was losing patience. Once again his timidness was proving to be a thorn in peoples sides. Grabbing the torch she spoke of, he shined it at various parts of her toned figure with the intent to do his job without any further aggravation to her.

Now released from an awkward barrier he scanned his eyes freely all over her petite body, feeling a hot rush of nerves and guilty excitement. Even though she did not have the most significant chest area his eyes still instantly preyed upon them, studying her fragile frame, hastily using the torch to mask his primal stare. He swapped angles pointlessly many times to make it seem like he was genuinely looking at something other than her small boobs rising and falling on her observable rib cage.

"Sorry," he muttered as he shined the light too high at her face.

Fearing aggravating her. David circled round to the back, making sure to keep his torch up high, to convince her he didn't just immediately dive straight towards her butt. And in fairness, he did start his gaze at her narrow shoulders. Though led with mild resistance by her smooth parallel back muscles squeezed adjacently on either side of her low spine, he quickly drifted onto her small ass.

Like before he moved from side to side keeping the illusion in his mind that this made it okay. She was easy to inspect overall, pale and smooth from top to bottom. Making it obvious she was uninfected, with only a few scars around her calves but no discolouration. She was such a fragile-looking woman making him think about his ineptitude towards venturing outside the depo, if someone smaller and presumably weaker could manage it then why not himself.

"Okay," he said, taking a deep breath, removing the grey beanie on top of his head letting the heat escape.

"Cool, you could be a tad bit quicker next time though." She replied.

Sarah's attitude sounded like genuine advice, however, David refused to accept that there wasn't a small buried amount of frustration behind her words. Being unfamiliar with a lot of the scouting members also made it difficult to feel bad for her, mostly he had only seen them come down for meals, swap guard shifts or wake him up in the morning when they went to leave. So all he could think about was how much he was going to use that mental image later tonight awkwardly in his sleeping bag, the thoughts he had of Nathalie were getting a bit dull, there's only so many times he could cum to some filled out leggings, no matter how well they were worn.

Soon after she got dressed and left he got much quicker with his searches, thanks in large to the fact that most of them were men and in significantly poorer condition. Most had a fair amount of hair making it difficult to see their bare skin underneath, some also smelt noticeably bad. Almost stopping him from doing his job correctly and simply saying you're fine, there were many double-takes from David, unsure of what he was looking at first, though after checking a considerable number of people he started to settle into a somewhat confident rhythm, although still going far too slow for many of them.

Between every search he found himself going over the photographed images again, slowly coming to terms that these things were out there and that he needed to get acquainted with looking at them. He had missed so much from being cooped up inside, hidden from all the death and chaos of those awful summer months. Safely ignoring the whispers of new developments through fall. To eventually end up feeling as though he was living in some kind of limbo, never changing, never progressing. Merely performing the same routine over and over again.

As the next silhouette entered through the rubber curtains, David was relieved to see that it was another girl. Her long purple-dyed ends of grown out black hair falling behind her as she unfurled her tight white t-shirt off her slender upper body, gave him a huge relief.

Until thin black markings, visible through the translucent plastic on her bare arm, had him worried for a few moments. However, they were far too neat and didn't look raised at all, so relaxed quickly in summary that they were likely a tattoo of some sort.

David continued to watch diligently as she rolled her thick reseda green sports leggings down to her ankles, making the slightest sound of pitter-pattering with her bare feet against the cold floor while freeing them from the tight fabric. When she stepped her way round into the room, David was able to freely meet eyes with all of her as she still had her oddly matched underwear on. Her nervous expression instantly faced him with another awkward interaction.

"I want to take them off, only when you need to look there." She mumbled quietly with much fear in her eyes, as if she did not expect to get away with her request.

"That's fine," David replied reassuringly. Standing from his chair once more, meeting her in the centre. "Is your name Alyce?" He said, pretending to search the long list of names, having already made a mental note of all the girls he could spot after encountering so many men. She nodded reluctantly, looking at her feet below refusing to make eye contact, faint dimples under her tired eyes and dirt around the edges of her face, signifying there was an element of distress that she was suffering from, going beyond the awkwardness of their current interaction.

"Will this take long?" She said smiling nervously, revealing a British accent underneath her mumbling. It was odd to David, she was cute and assumed she was of foreign descent despite appearing white at first glance, but never would have guessed from England, more south Asian descended, most likely a mix of white and something of that nature rolled into one. The thick eyebrows, along with Her coffee brown eyes were the only subtle giveaway. He snapped out of thought after noticing them fluttering at him, awaiting a response. Unlike last time he would try his best not to be so flustered, he was annoying even himself noticing his own dumb open mouth expression.

"How many tattoos do you have?" He asked sternly, acting like he was too preoccupied with his search to offer a reply. "Four. Two on my arms, one on my thigh and one on my back." She sharply responded, her quick reply not giving David any time to think about any other questions. So after glancing intently, down past her flat tummy and deep belly button he took much admiration to the girl's lean legs, stretching her grey elastic underwear tightly. Her smooth raised bump was centred in the middle, leaving little to the imagination. He thought about asking her for her age, as a way of covering up the sound of his breathing, though he did not have the skills to find an organic method. She seemed to be around the same age as David, most likely in her very early twenties.

It was too soon for him to start asking for her to strip fully. And the last thing he wanted to do was to have to ask her twice. Circling behind her, following the rounded curves of her hips, he held no reservations holding his gaze on her ass, her taut cheeks were clearly defined by the sunken elastic held deep within her crack. He let out a silent wow once he stood directly behind her, all those scouting runs she was on had blessed her with a strong athletic figure. From the back, he also spotted her tattoo over her spine, a simple sketch of the DNA helix sat vertically upon her upper back, partially obscured by her sports blue bra.

"Right... I'm ready for you to... You know." He muttered, he was a little preemptively excited, unable to prepare himself for the view he was about to see. Watching her from the back, giving a gentle nod and a quick sigh of anxious preparation as she dug her thumbs into the tight elastic, peeling the clinging fabric down to her knees, finding it difficult not to spread her ass when leaning forward doing so. Perhaps if David was being more respectful he would have looked away once he saw it was clean, however, it was a great view, exactly what David wanted to see from Nathalie.

The way the centre held onto the fabric for merely that little bit extra, giving the slow reveal to the bottom of her moist puffy lips. Without the internet, a sight like this was a treasure. He could find nothing wrong with it, he hoped to stain the image into his mind, a guilt-free image he could masturbate to, this was technically his job after all. When he adjusted his stance he noticed he had an erection in his pants. He quickly needed to stall, so pretending he saw something on her lower calf, he rearranged himself as he crouched down, flattening his boner against his thigh.

Alyce noticed him crouching to the side of her, an expression on the side of her face had disdain written all over it. This method was supposed to make his inspection quicker and more comfortable for herself, though as always, whenever a man is doing the inspection, it seems to take that little bit longer than the guys. After awkwardly squeezing his thighs, for a good few seconds, David was finally ready to step in front of Alyce to take a look at her crotch. It was tidy and tucked away with no visible signs of infection.

Panning his eyes up to her face, he realised it was flush red, embarrassed or annoyed with her underwear around her knees. "Everythings good down there," he said, nodding, making it seem more official. She pulled up her underwear promptly. "Oh, and now the top." He said far too confidently, accompanied by an irritable smile.

Alyce made stiff eye contact with David as she lifted the navy blue sports bra, freeing her small perky breasts that held their posture underneath her arms. She clutched the bra just high enough, ready to put it back down. "Quickly yeah." She insisted, her eyes wide with disappointment as her attempt to make things more comfortable for herself had failed due to David's leering.

He held his gaze at her soft chest for no longer than was necessary, she was perfect. He couldn't help but think about it. Even though it was Nathalie he fantasized the most about, he was just a horny young adult and often wondered if the only reason he even liked Nathalie at all, was due to their close sleeping arrangements. It wasn't as though they necessarily had anything in common, more so it was just the twang in his pants that first convinced him he must be in love, though clearly through this new experience he was finding out he had no sense of loyalty to her.

"I'm truly sorry, they look great... I mean they're fine... you can get dressed now." David's fumbling hadn't earned him any pity, he could tell from her heavy nasal breathing, she was pissed, restraining herself from saying something. While she got dressed, David stood with the clipboard in front of his red face tapping the edge, contemplating whether or not he should say sorry again. However, the way she was wrenching on those sports leggings made him think otherwise.

"I know it's your first time and that, but when I can feel you staring into my asshole it gets quite uncomfortable." She snapped, the sharp British tone sounding like a bitter school teacher, disappointed in her student with just enough politeness to make him feel awful. In typical fashion, he could think of things to say, however getting them out there was his pitfall so stood quietly watching her leave.

After calling for the next person he sat down feeling the heat from the sun blaring in through the rectangular windows in front. His head had been swirling with lots of naked dudes imprinted on the inside of his eyelids. 'I pray that Georgia's next', he sighed, it would not only mark the end of his job but it would also be a deep palette cleanser. Though after listening to the rustling of the plastic around him for a generous amount of time, David called again to yet more bitter silence.

Putting down the clipboard he got up to poke his head through the black curtains, scanning a white waiting room that was completely vacant, not a backpack or shoe insight. The disappointment was his first thought, surprising as although his job was now over he only wondered what Georgia's breasts would have looked like. 'Guess maybe she couldn't tolerate giving me the satisfaction of seeing them', he smirked, turning off the strip room lights locking up behind him.

As he did so, his perverted thoughts about not getting to see her naked began to take on a new perspective, one that started to trouble him. 'Maybe she's infected and realised I would see it, so just left?' David finished locking the door and exited between the plastic curtains, ignoring the thought, trying to shake it off as nothing more than a sad justification to see her nude, however, his timidness does come with an unhealthy amount of overthinking which quickly led him to worry.

"Fuck, Adams always banging on about following the rules. But they're fucking? If I tell on her, won't it come off worse for me? Rules are rules, he can't just ignore them in a moment of his choosing, he'll understand if I tell him."

"But he hates me, he'll never give me the time of day?" He mumbled continuing his awkward ramble as he came back around the corner, witnessing Nathalie moving the crates of medical supplies to the grey storecupboard. When she laid eyes on him she thought nothing of his flustered expression, it was too common of sight to give a big reaction to.

"Nathalie, you haven't seen Georgia by any chance have you?" He asked sheepishly, startled by the cold air rushing in from outside the door behind them.

"She's outside with Adam getting ready to go out again. Say, can you help me get the rest of this in here?" She asked pleasantly awaiting David to grip the opposite side of a heavy crate. Her smile sharply disappeared watching David stand staring outside at brian cleaning one of the three pickup trucks the group arrived on. His posture was awkward due to the exorbitant amount of raggedy protective gear wrapped tightly around his face.

"Oh yeah, we're low on fuel now so their expedition is going to have to be on foot. Georgia's not happy about it." She said, rolling her eyes before tapping the crate lightly with her fingernails hoping to draw David's attention back to her.

"Why, what did she say? Did she look okay? Did she seem off?"

Nathalie sighed as she stood up, knowing how emotional he could get. "What small mild thing have you done now that I have to remind you that no one will care about?" David sighed also, Nathalie was nothing but nice to him but the way she looked at him like he was a baby that scratched his knee running around, made him realise that he had no ounce of Independence about him. It was Georgia he needed to speak to and it was Georgia he was going to talk to.

Maintaining contact with her shiny hazel eyes he drifted lightly towards the open door watching her develop a frown." I'll... be right back" he said, pointing at her as he dipped around the corner sprinting the direction the trucks came from. The months of inactivity had left his sprint in an embarrassing state, every step was far too heavy, placing more shock on his heels than necessary. He needed it though as the wind was blistering cold, the ground icy enough to easily slip on, stopping too suddenly could make him lose the weak amount of traction beneath his worn boots.

Round the corner scouts with their warm breath emanating above them stood next to the main entrance. The group was quiet as they had the large original metal gate swung open, only some debate of how far it needed to be open could be heard over the sound of his dumb footsteps in route. David's anxiety struck him like a club, immediately getting him to quiet his heavy-footing, the thought of them all turning round to glare at his flushed red face almost in collapse from running mere metres, had him slow down to tackle his heavy breathing.

At the back of the group, he found the large bearded man who he now knew to be Bert, towering over everyone. His huge backpack making him look like he was carrying a trash can with him. Oddly enough, he was the one out of all of the group David felt most comfortable talking to, He seemed friendly when chatting to him naked. A boisterous nature about him combined with the fact he looked like a younger Santa Claus with his darker beard hair and big belly made him easily approachable.

Tugging him lightly on his sleeve, he waited for him to spot him down below, although being on somewhat friendly terms. Now that David had shown up unprompted, breaking Bert's concentration as he prepared for the on-foot expedition, he didn't greet him with the same rowdy manner as before. "Huh? What the fuck are you doing?" He said rather rudely, muffled through his thick beard.

"I... need to speak with Georgia." He staggered out of breath.

"Well then go talk to her then," he replied.

Bert was looking right through David trying to calm his nerves, such a big guy like this being shook reminded him of where he was standing. As the group shuffled out ahead, he could see a cracked and withered cityscape, Eerie dark voids replacing most of the windows. Their ominous crevices filling David's mind with horrific claustrophobic terrors.

The sight made him stop dead. He had not seen this side of the street since he first arrived, he thought even then it was in a bad way. Now it was almost unrecognisable. Having this measured contrast fester in his mind shocked him, 'I'm not ready for any of this,' he told himself as he watched a few members begin to close the gate.