Desire Unknown Ch. 03: Wet wall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Until, eventually he found something solid.

Bumping into it with his head he slapped his good hand against the surface, confirming it was indeed a wall. "Fuck," David muttered.

"You... you stupid bitch... you just crawled straight across."

David was done, he processed what a stupid act he had just performed as he turned to sit up against the alley wall. His hot head welcomed the melting ice from the roof dripping down onto messy beaten face, gazing at the fight with a new perspective and short time skip.

It looked like his group was starting to win, the state of the ground was proving to give them a tactical advantage against infected that already lacked precision. Although the pace of the fight had also drastically slowed to a slog, every swing, punch, push and shot fired looked like agony for them, from looking at their faces and the dwindled numbers David knew that the expedition had to be over after this.

They'd lost so much in such a short distance away from their base, it was all David could selfishly think about. Memorizing the one street he would have to cross, followed by the first right available to him, then just a comfortable straight walk forward to reach the main gate.

He was sure that in time he would come to regret not doing more to help, no doubt there would be questions on how he survived were so many others more capable than him did not. But for right now this experience had hyper focused his anxiety to fear all he did not understand about the infected, he had just realized what he was going to draw tonight. A disgusting infected with all of its gross details and a short bio to give some idea that he got something meaningful out of this.

"David..." wheezed a tired voice from David's right.

The icy water on his head ran down his face as he rotated his stiff neck forwards towards the tired voice. There, he could see Adam, utterly exhausted swinging his bat into the face of an infected, dropping it down on to the heaps of bodies that surrounded him. Once finished, he turned to spit to one side before weakly waving his hand at David to keep his attention while he took deep breaths, no ounce of anger or coldness in him, only pure fatigue.

"David... don't let... them, see them."

It was taking a while for Adam's words to sink in for David, his fatigue drifted his thoughts to just feel sorry for him having to slug it out with another infected looking to have a bite of him.

'Them, see them?' He thought to himself, taking a deep sigh to the sound of crashing metal to his left, sounding like an empty drum barrel it garnered a much stronger reaction from David, swiveling his head round at the garbage disposal settling on to its side. The squeaky covers flapped about with some infected crawling on top, fortunately the disposal was tipped forward leaving the hinges at the top, so did not expose its contents.

"Fuck, don't let them, see them." David muttered in realization, hurting his sides as he rolled on his stomach. Infected thrashed and thumped at the metal container with their bloodied feet, denting its rectangular shape in what you could say was frustration, but you could also see that it was becoming an effective method. If nobody stopped them they would not need to find the correct opening, rather simply make their own.

David gently shook his head at the sight in front, unsure of what he should do. However, the girl's inside were less keen on waiting around any longer, the first sign of them came with Georgia's foot poking out from the lid, tapping the ground outside checking the body in front was dead. David raised himself up to his feet using the cold wall for balance, he knew there was nothing he could do now but watch as Georgia pushed up on the lid holding it in position with Alyce by her waist, ready to sprint. Both looked unsure of what they would face outside, meaning they had already made their minds up.

'I can't do this' David thought, flipping himself around starting to head in the opposite direction, keeping himself close to the wall and his head low, hoping to limp his way past an occupied Adam, still fighting despite the fatigue. 'I want to go back. Back to her.' Is what he told himself to spur onwards past him, he had almost made it without him noticing.

Until two quick blurs whipped in between Adam and David, racing off down the alleyway. The sudden movement near Adam got him to look round, spotting David hugging the wall.

There was a brief pause as the two locked eyes with each other, Adam able to communicate everything he was thinking about David held within a single look, overpowering his fatigue. In that moment David knew what Adam wanted to do with his bat next, in return David offered no protest, he simply did what he wanted to do the whole time.

Run.

There was a huge fleshly explosion amongst the remaining infected as tentacles unfurled themselves from their stomachs as David took off down the alleyway after the girl's. Whatever advantage the group had against them was lost immediately the second they saw female prey running out ahead, the form was next to impossible to hit from the front and deadly to those that got caught within their grasp.

David could hear the infecteds second wind shrieking behind him, electrifying the hairs on the back of his neck. Gritting his teeth he pushed off from the wall attempting a full sprint, stiff, wobbly and slow he had no chance of catching up to the girls as he watched them disappear to the right, alyce offering a short glance as she disappeared round the corner.

'It's okay, I know my way back. I'll take the right, then another, then it should just be a sprint just ahead of me.'

Reaching the end, David was surprised to see the path clear beside him. A sea of aged cars from a very old pile up, maybe a former police blockade, snapshotting the panic before the long stillness that followed.

His thoughts allowed himself to become temporarily distracted by the girls' whereabouts, wondering if he was really that slow or they were really that fast, 'I suppose them more than anyone would have an incentive to be the fastest', regardless he remembered his plan to get back to base.

However before he could reach the end of the street a scent hit David's nose, like walking into a invisible cloud, the aroma became deeply puzzling as its essence seemed familiar to him, strong enough to guide his jog across the street shuffling through tight gaps between vehicles, his vision beginning to cone around the edges, tunneling and filtering out the perception of a large city to only what was in front of him.

Confusion drived him forward, chasing a missing element that, beyond reason, kept pushing him closer to nurturing and warmth.

Crossing over, he wobbled with uncertainty of his illogical movements along the pavement with a black metal fence adjacent to him, the scent was at its strongest there, taunting him behind the enclosed perimeter.

The block behind the fence looked to be apartments, standing on its own with overgrown green grass around it, old looking even by today's dilapidated setting. The windows looked like they had been boarded up long before things went bad, yet somehow David knew that the building had nothing to do with his lure to this place.

It was as though every emotion seemed to pass through a filter, fear was becoming excitement, fatigue turned to comfort and pain drifted to pleasure in his jeans. 'I can stop anytime I want', he repeated over and over to himself, recognising the unnatural state plaguing his mind as the cold sensation from the icy bars he touched seeking the entrance numbed and faded.

Being present, being conscious, were all the thoughts David was trapped with. Analyzing them was like trying to figure out the exact point you become intoxicated by alcohol, but everything felt of his own will. David truly believed that despite the aura of afflictions on his senses, he could stop at any moment, creating an inescapable dilemma, where the awareness of his situation was actually feeding the lure.

Creeping along, he hardly noticed that the building's stair entrance was littered with clothes and shoes at the base, so many in fact that they covered the steps almost entirely in front of the black voided doorway.

A rattle to the side of him attracted David's attention, spotting a man pushing a squeaky gate further open, slightly dragging the bottom against the concrete path that laid ahead of him. He was certainly with David's group; he wore a black coat and gray sweatpants all stained by green neon blood as he stepped inside the perimeter, not breaking eye contact to the doorway ahead. He seemed breathless, exhausted like David, walking halfway up the path beginning to unzip his coat, he watched through the bars as he dropped it behind him to walk up the stairs in his white t-shirt.

Doing so, he also dropped his sweatpants down to his ankles, exposing himself. The man never stopped stripping as he entered into the black void, not taking a moment to stop.

David matched the man's pace as he approached the crooked gate, locking parallel with the carpet of clothes leading to the tall doorway ahead.

Hmmmmmm...oh David....

'That voice?' He wondered as a partially olive toned silhouette drifted in the doorway, all her details hidden in soft black light but her smooth curves were illuminated, brandishing that warm skin round her hip and thighs. She flowed like water in the darkness, drawing David's attention to wherever she partially exposed herself.

Combined with the familiar scent, all the links were coming together as one. "Natha...." David slurred, unable to process his thoughts over the wash of a powerful feminine aroma fermenting up his nostrils. The smell felt so uniquely her. Warm, tender, inviting and simply overpowering. He unzipped his body warmer slowly whilst feeling inside his pants for his pressed erection.

In his ache to free his member, the process of getting undressed strangely seemed to reveal more of Nathalie's soft alluring body.

Over the sound of his zip the visible outlines of her face came into view, the pointed chin, the gorgeously full wet lips, the faint glow of her brown eyes, lit up gently and framed by the slightly arched eyebrows above. It was as if the brightness was being raised, perfectly timed to each gradual removal of clothing.

Her hands slid across her chest and thigh like serpents in cruel timing to block his lustful gaze over the only blank spots left to just David's imagination. Freeing his hard member he stroked firmly to his perfectly crafted tease, watching her raise her knee, gliding it across herself to rest down to her side, focusing David's attention to her side profile watching her lower hand guide his eyeline to a very prominent, special area of Nathalie's vivacious curvy figure.

David..........Help me do inventory.........we need to check it's all here.

Her head was tilted back, smiling adorably over one shoulder, the deep eye contact completing David's full surrender to her.

Her face faded away as she lent slightly forward into darkness, running David's eyes down to her thick dark braid, ending at the top of her waist where a small pair of soft hands slid quietly onto both of her healthy rounded cheeks, sinking deeply with a slow sensual squeeze. That pose, making him slow his strokes just briefly in anticipation before she spread them wide to display her breedable tight holes centered in between. A wet shimmer was present in the light, her tanned unparted pussy lips there, grooling for a cock, David had to squeeze the end of his throbbing erection to hold himself until he could get closer to her taut asshole. He could neither decide what should meet it first, his face or his painfully throbbing erection.

To top it off, to ease him further into letting go, a breathy moan filled his ears, pleasantly in time with his mindlessly wet sounding strokes, the sight fully completed him. His purpose in life felt like it was about to be achieved, stepping up to the top.

However, all his senses screamed at once as the trance was suddenly broken, shocking him back to cold reality when thick fabric wrapped over tightly around his face as he was grabbed off the stairs underneath a large arm. Held on his side, his erection still free, beginning to feel a cold pain all over his skin.

"Nathalie! No! Nathalie!" David screamed, muffled through the thick fabric.

"You'll come back to your senses in a moment! Just work through it!" The familiar sound of Berts voice just filled him with anger and despair.

"You robbed her! you bastard! David yelled, kicking like a child under Bert's left arm. His mind still holding onto the imprinted perfect curvaceous body and it's warm smile on the inside of the fabric that was getting more fuzzy as time passed.

Soon David was a lazy dribbling mess held under berts arm, completely passed out.

***

When next he woke, he could feel cool air over his partially exposed ass, faced down onto something flat, moist and cold. The fabric over his face was still there, condensation from his own breath making his face all wet, he touched it making sure he wasn't just blind. He let out a hangover dazed groan as he lazily pulled it off his messy red face to the sound of a strong icy wind that was bouncing off the concrete walls either side of him. The floor too was concrete and damp to the point of being a thinly covered puddle, soaking his entire front. Including his flaccid shriveled penis squashed between him and the floor.

Everything was numbed with pins and needles as he began to sit up, it pained him even in the slightest to try and think about what happened. He could remember nothing after running from the infected, just screams and awkward thudding of blunt instruments against rotting skulls rang in his head. Sitting up straight almost caused him to vomit feeling the blood shift back to normal round his head, clearing the fogginess in the mind, but reintroducing all his fatigue.

He wanted to do nothing else besides sleep, shut off his mind from the misery that played over and over again, even being considered a survivor brought him no comfort. It was not the way his brain worked, self pity regardless of the outcome seemed to be his best coping method to justify his useless previous actions.

So he was completely caught off guard when he looked over to his right, spotting a group of five silhouettes standing at the top of a wide set of concrete stairs. The light from the cloudy sky behind them, blocked all their details except their size. In a pathetic attempt to react to the situation he lazily put hands up across himself, letting out a small whimper. One that was so weak it was completely inaudible over the small breeze that blew inside the dark rectangular tunnel to his left.

When David dropped his aching arms to see that the silhouettes were still standing there, he focused long enough this time to realize they were group members, facing out ahead, with Alyce and Georgia amongst them.

Alyce's noticeably painted on leggings sculpting her strong form underneath gave her silhouette a distinctive giveaway. With her acting like a template it did not take long to identify Georgia's longer thicker legs, wrapped tightly in washed out jeans beside her. She was not well known back at base for her butt, and having her big boobs always on display to cool off after a supply run kept the attention up high, always. Not to mention a number of the occupants were college students, so if you wanted to look at a firm butt there were much better options, known only to well if you were an avid looker like David.

He let out a deep sigh of relief knowing that despite everything he was not alone, he wanted more than anything now to be told that everything was going to be okay. Placing his hand on the steps next to him trying to get his feet under him, he continued to make fatigued noises like a child attempting to draw attention to himself for some kind of pity or comfort.

Without even looking back, Alyce tapped Berts arm next to her. "He sounds like he's waking up." She said casually, not breaking her eye contact with the view ahead of her.

"He'll still need a few minutes before he's coherent again, first ones the worst. He could go so many different ways at this point."

"What did he think of? Was it one of them?" Curiously asked another man opposite Bert, pointing with his hand over to the two crossarmed girls.

The girls recoiled slightly wearing looks of discomfort and annoyance on their faces to the idea of being viewed in such a sexualised way.

"No, no. It was somebody else. But I'm not gonna tell you, he's already had enough trauma in one day as it is. He doesn't need further humiliation from you." Bert replied. Rolling his aching shoulder.

"Robert, why are you always name dropping us? You keep mentioning us like we're here to cause problems." Snapped Georgia.

"Oh for fuck's sake! I'm just asking a logical question. Alyce was the one who told me he was being a bit of a perv in the strip rooms. I thought it might be ironic after he saw her naked that she ends up being the one killing him less than hour later. Wouldn't it?" Replied Robert, shrugging his shoulders, looking around at Bert and another guy beside him for support.

"Being thought of in that way grosses us out. You guys say it's out of your control as a man to be lured by those things, so why does it matter who he saw? If it's truly irresistible, then its information that's not worth knowing." Alyce eloquently put in her clear but slightly informal British accent, giving a final wide eyed glance, making her stance on the matter known as she turned to walk down the steps towards David, who was clasping onto the bottom few steps, still in a very sorry state. Georgia annoyingly could not think of anything to add to what had already been said, only able to provide some mean look of approval directed at Robert.

"Whatever Georgia! you're the last person who can act like you're hard done by!"

Roberts' snap began quite a lengthy argument that sounded just like tyre screeches in David's head, forcing him to clasp both of his ears to shut out the bickering.

"Come on David, up we go." A soft voice weaved its way over his tightly squeezed hand as he was gently gripped under his arms, shifting him upright.

When resting against the wall. Through David's tired eyes, he met Alyce's small concerned face, paralleled by her gradient black and dark purple ends of hair hanging straight either side as she leant forward looking into David's wobbly vision.

"Do you know who I am?" She asked very slowly, making sure he could see her lips moving.

David could understand her perfectly and was just happy someone was finally talking to him in a calm manner again. He took his hands off his ears, dropping them by his sides. The action he took however, made Alyce follow his hands down to his lower half, to where he still had his ungraciously exposed flaccid penis sat on display.

Surprised, she took a quick glance over to the top of the steps, moving one side of her long hair over the shoulder, making sure Robert and the others were still arguing, before crouching down level with David and leaning over to his blood stained ear.

"Lift up, just a little bit for me. We need to preserve at least some of your dignity." Her tone was quick and her breath was warm, the sensation of her voice vividly reminded him of her rounded ass cheeks and her perfect slender nude body. It was unavoidable, even his state, listening or watching anything she did just reminded him of that soft yet firm athletic figure she possessed under those painted on sports leggings. In some way he regretted staring at her as it more than likely ruined any possibility of getting to know her, though given his luck with Nathalie he couldn't help but think that it wouldn't make a difference.