Desire Unknown Ch. 03: Wet wall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he lifted his pelvis in the air with his hands, allowing Alyce to yank his jeans forcefully back up, he let out an exhausted "sorry" as he rested back down. Alyce didn't make much of the apology, she knew he was still delirious, and from looking at him alone she became worried about what sort of state he would be in to move.

Checking over her shoulder again, she slapped David firmly after turning back around looking for an enthused alert reaction. She was disappointed to see he could only offer a confused, unfocused look, making her frown slightly.

She had seen this beforehand, anyone in their group that can't run is completely dead weight, she had witnessed so many arguments over the value of a members life versus the importance of compartmentalizing, that no matter what was decided some loss of sleep always came in the later nights.

However, David was much easier for her, a relief in fact. She hardly knew him, she hardly liked him. Soon they would need to move, and coming to terms with letting David go was already being made up in her mind.

"Where...We?" David breathlessly muttered.

"We are, in, a, subway, entrance..." Alyce replied, very slowly, announcing her words carefully, stopping herself from explaining any further until she was certain that he'd registered her speaking. She gave up waiting for his confirmation after watching him for a few moments looking at his closed eyes, just taking deep shaky breaths. She knew it was not fair to be annoyed by his state, but she kept asking herself when looking at him, 'why did this idiot even come with us?'

"There! I see him!" Shouted Georgia, pointing out ahead of her, relieved.

Bert, Robert and the other guy all began waving their arms desperately at the top of the stairs, groans and moans could be heard as their intended result was not planning out the way they wanted.

"Shit, nope fuck this. Subway it is." Said Bert, giving up almost straight away, trotting his way down to the bottom of the stairs.

"Hold on, wait! Everyone gave me shit for not waiting and you're just gonna go! He'll see us if we wait!" Shouted Georgia.

Bert clasped his massive hands together and pointed them at Georgia, ensuring he had her full attention, demonstrating his mind was made up.

"He's being followed by them, even if he spots us now we're still going to have to fight even more. And we have two girls in our group, we can not afford to get caught like that again. Trust me when I say this.... he is much better off than we are. This station will lead us onto the track, and the tunnel opens up in front of it. There's a grassy area beside it with a way of getting up onto the road above the tunnel."

"Bert, I hear what you're saying. but you did say it would be quicker if we just ran for it moments ago." Interrupted Robert.

"Look! We don't have to agree here, if you wanna run for it, best of luck. But that guy running around out there is eventually going to attract even more to himself. And even if you do make it, do you think for a second they're gonna swing the gate open with hundreds on your back! We need to get around them...quietly.......... That's all I have to say."

"I'll go with you!" Alyce shouted, raising her hand politely.

Georgia made no attempt at a follow-up response, she still felt cheated in a way. Waiting is all she was told to do after she screwed up, but she accepted the terms that had been laid out in front of her, although she had one reservation.

"It's dark down there Bert, there could be just as many down there as there are up here." She said nervously.

"Again, look, you can do what you want. But this is the decision I'm making. If you're that concerned about them, realize that they're everywhere right now, above ground, below ground. Everything is a risk." Bert replied confidently, with Alyce now by his side.

David sat watching, only getting fragments of their conversation playing out. He felt like he was underwater, everything annoyingly being muffled right in front of him.

"What about him?" Alyce asked Bert, pointing over to a squinting David who was trying to piece together their conversation.

"Georgia said he could come with us. So it's only fair he's her responsibility." He said begrudgingly, avoiding looking at him, sparing himself from the responsibility of another person.

Georgia had completely forgotten all about David. Looking over at his sorry state she felt a great deal of responsibility towards him. However it was met with fear, this was not the first time she had come close to getting someone killed because of her. At least while others were around she had something to prove to them.

"I'm coming too." Georgia said, on her way down the stairs.

"What about..."

"I got him, don't worry." She replied, almost embarrassed to have to admit to herself that she was responsible for somebody else again.

Bert and Alyce watched as an assertive Georgia confidently lifted David under the arms to his feet; she had to hold him against the wall as his legs struggled to take any of his weight. His head also slumped forward, resting on Georgia's warm chest that rose and fell trying to awkwardly maneuver herself around him; to David she felt indistinguishable from a toasty soft pillow, prompting a relaxed sigh from David.

Alyce watched between Bert's sad expression and Georgia's awkward attempts to get David to stand upright, relieved to see that to others it was clear that he would slow them down greatly. She communicated this thought to Bert with a gentle look of concern, who understood what she was trying to insinuate.

"Georgia, perhaps maybe....."

"He sees us! He's coming this way!" Robert ecstatically shouted, his voice resonating off the subway entrance walls.

"Shit! he's being followed!" He cried straight after.

"I told you!" Bert shouted.

He continued to swear as he dropped his heavy backpack on the ground, rummaging inside for his torch, while Alyce stood poised with springs in her legs ready and waiting to run, keeping her eyes fixed up the stairs watching Robert's nervous posture create a sense of unease inside her.

"Come on David, I swear to god I'll leave you here if you don't give me at least something to work with." Harshly whispered Georgia, as David laid snugly against her warm chest, forcing her to hold his full weight. In her struggle she glanced behind her, spotting the other two who looked frantically eager to go, her worries began to stem from more than just the potential swarm of infected.

Being alone in the dark terrified her more than anything, it was definitely not something she was willing to navigate alone. Faint distant shrieks also started to accompany everyone's nervous sentiments, putting a mental limit on how hard she was willing to plead with David.

Pressing their bodies up against the wall, she let go of his underarms and firmly caressed his head up into position with her cold hands looking down at him for eye contact. David met a very stern yet pretty emerald eyed face inquisitively assessing him, with Georgia only meeting just a dirty fluttery brown eyed one.

The contact of a familiar face seemed to be helping, David's vision was still coned at the edges but he had a much stronger visual recognition of her face that managed to engage him long enough to hear her words.

"Do you want to live!?" She asked like a concerned parent.

"I want...I, I wanna live?" He stuttered, gripping and feeling around Georgia's waist for balance as he began to sense gravity weighing him down. He could also hear the accompanying footsteps of Robert and another guy clattering down the stairs, joining Bert and Alyce, who by now had his torch in hand moving into the darkness ahead.

"Where....?"

"Never mind that now! Listen, I will guide and support your weight. But, I will not drag you! Do you understand!?" Interrupted Georgia.

Her tone was strong but her expression had desperation written all over it. In a confused way David nodded his head only to make her happy, he was unsure whether or not his legs were in any actual standing to move, let alone run.

He soon found out, however, as Georgia released him from her toasty press up against the wall. David missed it almost instantaneously, feeling his whole body shake for balance. Georgia shifted underneath his arm before he could get any worse. She tried herself to keep calm, but now she could see the others in front getting further into the darkness.

Thoughts of being lost or left behind surged her forward with little consideration for the height difference between the both of them, even in spite of feeling like he had to learn to walk again David was also having to contend with his returning sight being rendered now useless by the echoing black void around him. It was only the faintly blue torch light ahead that the pair both found to be the comfort source for their worries, so long as that was visible they would never be lost.

Luckily the group out in front did not get too far, due to the waist height turnstiles slowing mainly the larger guys down, while Alyce held the torch impatiently on the other side, wanting to get going. "Shit," muttered Georgia, she could tell this would be a nightmare to try and get David to coordinate himself efficiently. Her frustration and fear rose up, not helped by the sound of shrieking that was just beginning to catch an echo off the inner walls around them.

Seeing everyone else make it over just as they both arrived angered Georgia. Before they could lose their momentum she quickly grabbed across David's chest, using their speed to lift him only a few inches from the ground.

In an act that looked more violent than helpful she slapped him on top of the turnstiles, to which a smooth metallic surface on top carried his remaining momentum sliding him over. Though nothing could be done about his crash landing, he was lucky he was so numb upon the impact, it was just the severe amount of disorientation that weighed his body down and rolled him onto his back.

Looking up at the ceiling the few small fragments of light generated by Berts torch ahead faded into nothing, leaving only the cloudy sky from the entrance producing any visible flares of light to see. Even that was obstructed from view however when Georgia swung her long legs over, landing her narrow feet either side of his head leaning forward to grab his dirty body warmer.

He couldn't be sure if it was the pain or him being surged up into Georgia's warm chest but he felt more alert, more present to his surroundings. His feet were more eager to make contact with the ground again and to stay upright, Georgia wrestled with his arms trying to get them around her waist so that both were more comfortable when running.

Only a couple steps ahead, and they realized that would not be possible, or rather it would be unwise. The torchlight ahead had completely gone, nothing but pitch black was left, whatever reservations Georgia had about the dark, she would now have to face them directly. David could feel her taking heavy breaths next to his ear at the prospect of facing this scenario so suddenly, he squeezed his arm around her waist as tight as he could to encourage her to move forward.

Georgia did so. But in accordance with a loud sudden echoing crash behind her.

Swinging round it seemed that the guy they were signaling earlier had finally caught up, he had landed at the bottom of the steps panting and wobbling to his feet. The last prompt of doubt she had in her mind about the dark fading looking at his scared face.

She swung back around and just ran with David into nothingness, being violated by those green things was more scary to her than any dark corner, seeing that man's face reminded her just how silly her fear of the dark was in comparison.

"Hey! Wait!" He shouted behind, limping to catch up.

The pair kept moving out ahead, their eyes unable to adjust to anything around them pushing forward until they hit a wall in front. Stumbling back, uncertain which direction they should feel, Georgia spotted something to her left. It was dim and glowed almost pinkish at the bottom of what she presumed to be stairs. The source of which was emanating from the corridor the stairs led to.

'Torchlight?' She presumed, pulling David over to the left.

"You see that, at the bottom?" She asked David.

Despite his delirium, distinguishing light from dark was easy. "Yes" he replied happily, feeling as if he was of some kind of use.

Georgia let out a quick "phew" between her lips knowing her vision could be trusted before both making their way down the stairs in an uneven fashion.

"Hey!" The guy shouted again from up above, panicking at the loss of sight of the pair.

"We should let him know we're down here." David whispered.

"We're not making more noise than necessary," replied Georgia, just as her foot made contact with water at the bottom, making a loud audible splash.

"Fuck!"

"Is it deep?" Asked David.

"No, just Don't slip," she replied, shaking her head at herself.

Now at the bottom, the pair could see each other's outlines and the shimmer of the water below them, there was a quick acknowledgement between the two being able to see each other again. Especially David, who could see her so clearly now, so pleasant with all of the cynicism and anger washed away, a pretty blonde with a nice heavy chest and strong hips, from what he could feel around her waist.

"Eyes front," she whispered to his staring face below.

David snapped round immediately, nuzzling his head back next to the side of her bosom, squinting out ahead at the glow that was definitely not torch light.

Even calling it light might be a stretch, it glowed like certain types of mushrooms in the wild, producing a pink glow, but not illuminating anything other than a faint structure either side of it. The walls looked lumpy and caved in, losing its original smooth arched appearance and giving it a cave like entrance instead.

As before, just as the two prepared to move in, a thumping crash came from up above. The man had ran full speed into the wall, knocking himself on his ass.

"Hey!...where did you go!" Cried from the top of the stairs.

"We're down here!" Georgia harshly whispered up the stairs.

"You're being too fucking lou...."

She was cut off by the sound of him tumbling as he fell down the stairs, they moved out of the way just as he splashed into the water below them.

"The fuck is wrong with you!?"

The man in the dirty yellow puffy coat, stained by splashes of neon green blood staggered to his feet, with David recognising his scared expression as the man who struck him in the head with a bat in his blind fury.

He was exhausted, wet and tired but that didn't spare him from Georgia's anger.

"You, shut the fuck up, you'll attract everything to us." She whispered angrily, slapping the grown man in his late twenties across the face hard, ironically making a loud noise in the process.

The man took a breather, clutching his shaky knees, while Georgia faced back around to the lumpy corridor.

"Don't touch anything," she whispered to David.

Moving at such a pace forward, the pair kept their arms tucked in, keeping their eyeline dead ahead, squelching the water below with every step.

Following awkwardly behind them, the man remembered something important now that he had time to think. At first he tapped Georgia on the shoulder to try and whisper it to her.

"Stop." She said, shaking his hand off her shoulder, annoyed, thinking how she was stuck caring for two whining drips now. So instead the man simply shimmered his backpack off his shoulders, slowing slightly before unzipping his bag loudly.

"For fuck sake," Georgia muttered.

She turned round to a sudden flash of bright light shining directly at her face. She took a moment to blink the soaked in after image from her sight before staring angrily at the man holding the torch.

However, her rage quickly drained from her body to a cold shiver running throughout her, squeezing David tighter after catching what lined the illuminated walls and the ceiling.

Dripping wet, glistening smooth, breathing ever so slightly and in complete silence.

An uneven raised mosaic of dripping nude women, compressed tightly together like hundreds of lovers in bed, folding over and under one anothers youthful figures, their eyes all either closed or glazed to a dim milky white pearl.

No sound or extreme reaction was given by the trio; their soundings were beyond a lot to take in, neither of the two most experienced had ever encountered a sight that matched this captivating horror.

Some only had just their faces exposed, but for the majority, their head, upper bodies and partial lower halves were exposed in overwhelming numbers. Visible vents of steam leaked slowly from the wettest softest parts of the substance that seemed to bind all the young women together, rising up to the ceiling where a mural of nude women smothered every inch of the surface.

The torchlight caught many plumes of the heated moisture hazing the gap that separated the group, it was trapped in this confined tunnel, passing over the curves of bodies so comfortably rested.

Jaws, square to pointed and narrow, lips a natural soft pink color, cheeks rosy and full, bodies a shiny pale white with little to no pigment. But all heavily endowed chests, so prominent and sheen in the torchlight's white rays, all would be considered above average for each of their hourglass frames they sat from.

Not monstrous and bruised, they bared no strain by gravity's hold, soft and round, all within the prime of their youth with their slimmed flat abdomen and guiding waistlines, comfortably supporting the idea of perfection. Each one was as captivating as their surrounding neighbors, angles and tilts from their interwoven positions were the only unsymmetrical factor that broke up the dauntingly narrow sight.

David stood up straight from underneath Georgia's arm, jaw slacked open. His eyes bounced over each pair, every curve, unable to focus. Moisture, slime or sweat, whatever it was that was glazed over them it's shine was captivating, odorless and clear.

David hunched up his shoulders in anticipation of potential drips as he started to feel a similar sense of inertia from before, like the early stages of hypnotism starting to weave their way back into his vulnerable little mind.

Total visual stimulation was everywhere, even the floor due to the watery reflection, a dizzying merging of mixed emotions was forming between arousal and fear.

"We need to...help me." David stuttered, staying as close as possible to a stunned Georgia, who froze comparing the symmetrical features the women shared between them, making for an eerie sight. She wondered if it was by design they looked this way, 'identical maybe?', she thought, 'but why do none of them feel the same?', She wondered in silence, letting her eyes be carried across the busy ceiling.

"Georgia?" David tapped against her stomach.

"Shhh, let's...quietly move...back." she quietly replied.

Looking down towards the man holding the torch, watching him hold it with both hands to prevent it from shaking, whilst wide eyed and blinking rapidly back at the frightened pair. After eye contact with him was made, the man moved closer to the pair in order to stay together.

"No.....we're going back now." She whispered, her palm held out flat in front.

"Aren't we almost there? What about Bert? Where's he? And Alyce?" David whispered.

"Don't start. we're not doing this, we can take our chances with those runners that followed him." She replied, desperate for them to all be onboard as fast as possible, trying to calm her nerves in the process.

While Georgia pleaded with two, the tired man's tilt of the torch from vertical rested at a 10 o'clock angle, shining it directly into the face of a beautiful soft black haired girl with thin slightly arched eyebrows and delicately closed fluttering eyelids.