Desired Outcome Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Surt
Surt
937 Followers

"Good?" asked Yumi.

"Oh great, baby, great. Umm, you mind gettin' a little on my butt, too?"

Yumi saw the power-play being manoeuvred by this wily American woman: a seemingly innocent gesture was, in fact, a request of humble servitude. To refuse would be rude, but to accept would be defeat. Not to be underestimated, quick-witted Yumi had an answer.

"Ah, okay," she put her hands on Helena's derrière and rubbed the cream over her toned butt, digging in deep, applying enough pressure to get Helena's pussy lips rubbing against her cloth thong. After Yumi finished showcasing her power, she gave Helena a friendly pat on the butt, one that seemed innocent, but a tap that sent shockwaves through Helena's back and leg muscles. Message sent: Yumi was not to be messed with.

"Hmm, thanks babe." Helena's respect level for the mother of her son's rival went up, well up. Helena now knew that Yumi was not just any woman: she was a smart one. Helena also knew that she and Yumi, despite their divergent backgrounds, were remarkably similar.

"So the boy's father not around?" asked Helena.

Yumi shook her head. "No, he in Japan. How about you?"

"Him? I kicked that ol' no-good sumbitch's ass to the curb years back. Yeah, it's just me and my boy, always has been. My main focus is to get him to the top of the fighting world, ya know what I mean?" Helena reached for her wineglass. "Hey! Here's to us independent moms from both ends of this ol' world."

Yumi smiled, and grabbed her juice. "Cheers," she said as they clinked glasses.

Helena chugged down her wine. "Umm, honey, let me tell you, I ain't seen an Asian woman built like you before, trust me, you so, umm, what does Cindy call it? Uhh, oh yeah: bootylicious."

"Boo-tee-licious?"

"Oh hell yeah! Honey: the butt, the boobs, let me tell you, you meet some of my brothers, cousin brothers, uncles, oh Jesus, they'd love you. Girlfriend you a man-magnet, I swear."

Yumi giggled. "No, thank you. I like my man."

Helena slapped her forehead before reaching for another refill. "Well, duh? How silly of me. I keep forgetting you got the goldmine right here! Girl, you come to America and you get yourself a millionaire before even getting a green card. You're something special," she took another sip of her wine before saying, "Have you given him your ass?"

Yumi blushed. "Umm, I, I...that personal, no?"

"Pfft? Not for me! Honey, you don't need to tell me anything about yourself – but let me tell you about my last boyfriend: The QB for my son's high school, a meaty six-five black stallion, ummmmmmm," Helena tactfully rubbed her fingers over her clit as memories of Marcus Driver came flashing back to her. "Girl, let me tell you all the ways we did it – and how."

Yumi grinned, nodded and said, "Go on..."

The mothers chatted about sex positions, car sex, and just why it's always best to never meet the mother of your teen boyfriend. Halfway into Helena's confessional, the women were interrupted when they heard a high-pitched yelp coming from the gates.

"Eee! My GOD! Come on!" shouted Mike, "Both, both, both –"

"Hey!" shouted Helena, "Quit your perving you weird little kid!"

Yumi tapped Helena's arm. "Hella-nah, Hella-nah, that Day-vid's boy."

"Oh is he? Oh that's right, he is, isn't he? I thought he was a housekeeper's kid or somethin'."

Robert and Akira walked behind Mike, and when those sons saw their bikini-clad mothers, their mouths hung wide open.

"Mom!" shouted Robert, "You look HOT! – "

"Shut yo piehole mister!" interrupted his mother, "You ain't seeing any of this goodness up close, you hear? You're still being punished for that runner-up finish. Now get, get!"

Robert sighed, "Okay, Mom." He tapped fists with Mike and Akira, "We work on that eight-direction run later?"

Akira nodded. "Yes, sure."

"Cool, cool." Robert went back into the house.

Yumi whispered over to Helena. "Your son like seeing you like... this?"

Helena was wide-eyed and stunned: she thought Yumi wouldn't be able to fully understand her fast-talking southern dialect and sayings.

"What? No, no, it's, it's what boys do, I mean, I was talking about you really, haha, yeah, he loves Asians, all his girlfriends are Asian girls, yeah."

Yumi gave a nod. "Right." She'd just gained vital info and was making sure not to forget it – but Helena had a killer counter attack.

"Hey boys!" she shouted at Mike and Akira, "You sweaty little things need to cool down, you're both so dirty. Go on, cool down in this water here – oh, and do it 'country style', let's get you boys naked!"

Under Mike-logic, if a hot woman asks you to get naked, you do it, whatever the situation. He started ripping his clothes off within seconds

Akira looked perplexed as he saw his friend strip naked for seemingly no reason.

"What you doing?" Akira asked.

"Come on! She said she wants us in the pool, naked! Naked! No clothes."

"Ah, I see," Akira began disrobing.

Fearing her son's other raging purple demon was about to be exposed, Yumi shouted at her son in their native language:

"Son, don't get naked, just go in your underwear."

He looked at his sparkling mother and nodded. "Hai."

Average-bodied Mike jumped in first. "Woo!" he made a big splash when he entered. Akira took the more sensible tact by walking down the pool stairs.

Helena licked her lips when she got a good look at the bronzed, lean, muscular Akira. "Hmm, you have a beautiful boy, Yumi."

This comment sent a cold shiver down the infallible Yumi's body: Helena showing interest in her son was something much unexpected.

Helena carried on: "Woo! Would you look at those muscles? Hot! Does he work out? You must tell me his diet, I want my boy having six-pack abs like that, and with strong, thick legs like your son's! Woo!."

Yumi was a second away from bitch-slapping the jailbait out off Helena. Even the intent was a dangerous deed: Helena was walking poison for Akira. A sexual meeting between the venomous energy of Helena and the sleeping demon inside Akira would trigger a huge wave of vile, dark, repressed emotion out of the teen boy. The only woman who could give Akira sexual satisfaction was his mother – and that was not out of jealousy or desire on Yumi's part, it was just the facts, as her heavenly grace was the only proper satisfaction for him.

Knowing they'd stepped onto very dangerous territory, Yumi played coy. "Yes, my son work very, very hard in gym, but technique most important, yes, proper technique."

Helena agreed. "Yeah, yeah, steel sharpens steel is what my daddy used to say. I think it fits them boys and their training too. They're only gonna get stronger if they work together, right?"

"Yes, good for both."

"Oh yes, and I'm making sure my boy gets the most out of this experience, gonna beef him up, get him up a weight-class, get his speed and power up, no one will touch him– no one! And we'll be at the tippity-top again!"

Meanwhile, in the pool, the nude Mike was talking in hushed whispers to Akira.

"Come on, wow, look at our mom! And look at Rob's mom! The boobs on that woman! Wow! Her son said she was hot! Wow! Think him and his mom do things!? Wow, hold on; look at the butt on our mom! Wow! Did I mention how glad I am I met you guys?"

Akira nodded while keeping a safe distance away from Mike. "Yes, I'm very happy here."

Akira's words were true, he was happy, and more joyful when he gazed upon the two gorgeous beauties in front of him. He looked at the experienced delights of his mother, smiling happily at him, a warm, white, heavenly glow exuding out from her– but, to the right, releasing a inciting valentine red aura, giving Akira an alluring look, was Helena Roberts, her tongue going slowly around her lips, her large breasts heaving. Helena had succeeded with her seduction methods, having got Akira stiff as a boulder underneath that hot, hot water.

***

Ch.03: Red Letter Day

Evening time and David comes home to see his son naked and floating in the pool.

David shook his head. "Can you even try explaining yourself, Mike?"

Mike looked over at his Dad. "Umm, ahh..."

"Where are the others?"

"They're inside."

"Okay...put some damn pants on, you'll catch a cold."

"Yes, Dad..."

Inside the house, Yumi wore a small white t-shirt and tiny black shorts over her bikini-top and thong, while Helena had a tight dress covering her micro-bikini-clad body. The two women were in the kitchen, Yumi doing the cooking while Helena watched in gawped amazement.

"Tell me again why you're cooking?" asked the bemused never-cooking Helena as she held an apple.

"I, ah, I want to know what my son eats, I responsible for his diet."

"Oh that? Pfft! I let someone else take care of all that for my kid...you're feeding him the same stuff, right?

Yumi nodded while she stirred the pot. "Yes, he our guest."

"Right, right, well I guess it's okay since your son beat my son and all, you must be doing somethin' right," replied Helena while chomping on the apple.

At this time, Akira sneaked down to the kitchen area, pausing when he saw the swaying behinds of Helena and his mother. He watched them both, admiring in equal parts the firm tightness of Helena's behind, and the beauty and grace of his mother's juicy butt. Then, Helena left, leaving Akira to gaze exclusively at his mother. The perverted son was longing and lusting, locked on his mother's amazingly curvaceous behind, the ultra-tight, super-tiny black shorts making his mother's derrière just pop.

Then, David came in, entering from the backdoor. He paused when he saw Akira, standing by a shelf, watching from afar. From closer analysis, David could clearly see that Akira was checking out his mother's ass. This David was disturbed by: seeing his girlfriend's son just stuck, looking, not moving, his hands rubbing against his pants as he watched his very own mother in such a dirty, dirty way. David had to step in.

"Ahem, hey Son," David said quietly, patting his entranced surrogate son on the shoulder.

"Oh!" Akira leapt, shaken by the intrusion. "Ah, umm, hello." Akira turned and briskly walked up the stairs.

David knew what that body language, surprise, shock, and look all meant: Akira had been caught doing something dirty. Having countless similar experiences with Mike, David was confident in his assertion: Akira was perving on his mother. Setting the experience aside for the moment, David approached his woman.

"Hello, Yumi," he got behind her, kissed her cheek and patted her bum.

"Hello," she said with a warm smile.

"Umm, everything been okay?"

"Fine."

"How about the new arrivals?"

Yumi put her spatula near her lips while thinking, "Umm, Rob, he good boy, he nice, but his mother..." she looked to the side before saying, "She bad, bad woman."

"Hmm, well, she does seem a little...Don't worry, we'll sort out any problems –" David paused when he remembered a problem he'd just discovered: Yumi's son having the hots for his own mother.

"Hmm? Anything I need to know?" she asked.

Seeing that she was already burdened with Helena-related problems, David decided to keep this issue to himself.

"Nothing, nothing to worry about."

"Okay. We talk when dinner done, okay?"

"Yes dear," David bent down, kissed Yumi's cream-coated lips, and then exited the kitchen, determined to deal with this issue personally.

David went up the stairs, onward to Akira's room for a much needed talk.

*

Knock, knock.

Akira jolted awake from his mid-evening slumber.

"Ahem, come, come."

"It's me," David creaked open the door, "Can we talk?"

"Oh yes, yes." Akira sat on his bed.

"Good, yeah," David sat next to him. "Now, we've not talked much, have we? Like, not really talk?"

Akira nodded. "Yes."

"Yes, yeah, see, well, there's some...things I think need explaining, things about me and your mother."

"...Yes."

"We're together, like, really together," David rubbed his hands together to illustrate his vague point. "We're a couple, yes, understand that?"

"Yes, I, ah, do."

"Meaning we...do things together, romantic things...sexual things."

That set a spark off in Akira's gut. "Yes, I understand."

"Good, because, well, I'm just going to say it...I saw you."

Akira gave David a blank look. He scratched his index finger on his cheek and replied, "Saw...me? I not understand."

"I saw you...in the kitchen...looking at your mother...in a bad way, a wrong way."

Akira felt a tinge of pain in his chest: he'd been caught, his sacred secret semi-exposed. He didn't have a response, so he just stared at the ground.

"And, Son, it's....well it's not okay, but you're not in trouble. Maybe things were different back in Japan, I don't know, maybe you thought it was fine to look at her body in that way, but now, Son, it's not, because she's my woman and she's your mother. Those lines are clear, you understand?"

Akira understood, and he understood the position David was in. Yet, inside him, little fireflies of jealousy flickered around, leaving behind sinister thoughts: "You're being told what to do by this man, this man that's not even your father? This man that has openly defiled your mother? You saw what we did to her in the bedroom! Why are you taking crap from him, why him? Why!"– Akira shut the voices out within seconds. He overpowered his emotions, and came to a tactile decision.

"I sorry," he said with his eyes locked on David, "I...sorry and not do it again."

"Good, good," he gingerly patted young Akira on the back, "Don't worry, I'll keep it to myself, once is okay, because, I mean, Jesus, if I had a mother who looked like that! I'm sure I'd check out her butt, too!"

Akira didn't fully comprehend the joke, but he understood the context: "Yes, funny. But I sorry, really, I not do again, thank you Sir for...thank you," he said with a half-smile.

David stood up, "Glad we got that all dealt with. So... see ya at dinner."

"Yes, sorry, again."

David smiled before closing the door. "Forget about it, it's all fine."

Door shut, Akira laid on his bed, thinking one thing, one conclusion: he needed to be more careful when checking out his mom.

*

It was dinner time for the Rochefort-Shibata clan and their guests the Roberts. David sat at the head of the table, to his left Yumi and to his right Akira. Seated next to Akira was Robert, next to Yumi was Helena, Mike was at the far end.

Whilst eating, Robert talked fighting techniques with Akira.

"So when you go for the takedown, you should really put your shoulders into it," advised Robert. "Tackle, then go for the legs."

Akira nodded intently. "Yes, ah yes, okay, okay."

Yumi was happy to see her son making friends, but was also wary of Helena, the blonde bombshell gazing with menacing lusting eyes at the two teen boys.

"Ah, Helena," said Yumi, trying to draw Helena's attention away from the boys.

"Yes, sweetie?"

"Umm, please, tell us about you and your son."

This question stumped Helena. "Hmm, well, you know about my son over there, he's a prodigy, you know that? Haha, his talent is something else, he's so going to rebound from this loss, isn't that right, Son?"

Robert stuck his thumb out and winked. "Yeah!"

"Well, anyway, you asked about me? Well, I'm from North Carolina, you know where that is Yumi?"

"Yes."

"Yeah, we're from a small town, but we're working our way up thanks to my boy's talent, uh-huh, our way into the good life is all on him. And you asked me what my ideal man is, right, Yumi?"

"Umm."

"Well, I'd say, hmm, gots to be young, oh I like 'em young. Sorry, Son, but I wanna keep dating boys around your age."

Robert looked at his plate and said quietly, "I know Mom, I know."

"That's right, umm, oh yeah, they gots to be toned, a toned body is a must, oh, and dark hair, love the dark hair – oh, oh and tanned! I like my men to be bronzed," as she listed these attributes, Helena stretched her leg forward and wiggled her toes around Akira's shin. Not aware of the signals she was sending, Akira thought Helena had mistakenly lodged her foot on his leg. Though he felt it was innocent, his member didn't: it went from semi to full.

"And," Helena quickly pulled her foot back before getting caught, "He has to be a sweetheart."

"Wow," said Mike. "If you don't mind me saying, I think you're gorgeous Miss Richards, inside and out."

"Hey!" said Robert, "That's my mom you're talking to."

"It's fine," Helena said with a big smile, "He's just giving a compliment. Thank you so much, little boy. I'm sure your parents are very proud of you."

"Uhh," Yumi tapped Helena on the shoulder and pointed out David.

"Oh shoot," giggled Helena. "I keep forgetting who he is."

"I don't think he minds," said David.

"Yeah, it's okay," replied Mike, "I don't mind when pretty women forget who I am."

Everyone smiled and laughed. Surprisingly, the dinner was full of much joy and warmth, everyone having a good time. As the dinner went on, Yumi became less and less focused on Helena, and more on her boyfriend and her family, seeing them happy, the easy life glowing in front of her. In fact, Yumi was starting to warm to Helena, as shown by this exchange:

While David was talking to the boys, Helena leaned over to Yumi and whispered in her ear. "Hey, just curious here," Helena pointed to two table knifes: a butter knife and a longer meat cutting one, "Out of the two....which is closer to your man's pecker?"

Yumi blushed and giggled like a schoolgirl. "Oh, oh, easy, easy," she pointed to the long knife, her finger tapping it with rapid strikes. "This, this, this."

They both burst into laughter, both women giggling together.

After everyone had finished eating, they all went to their respective bedrooms. Inside the master bedroom, Yumi expressed her surprise.

"Day-vid, Helena, she okay, yes? When she said Akira a handsome boy, she was just being polite, yes? That what women in America do...right?"

"Oh I'm sure that's it," he said from the adjunct bathroom.

"Hmm...still, Day-vid, I worry about Helena, I don't know, her looks to Akira, that, hmm...I don't know."

"Her looks to Akira?" David was bemused by that comment. "Yumi, you think she has her sights on Akira? I mean, sure, he's a good-looking boy, I can see girls taking in an interest in him, but not a full-grown woman like Helena."

"Hmm, I don't know, Day-vid...maybe...I think you're right, yes, I just being silly."

David opened the bathroom door and came striding out. His built body was gleaming wet, his white boxers showing a clear python-like outline. Yumi blushed, and felt her panties get immediately damp.

David strode over to his woman and held her in his strong arms. "Yumi, there's nothing to worry about, there's no way Helena would want your son in that way, no, not even possible, so please, don't worry. And, Yumi, if you're still worried, I can make her leave, just say the word and she'll be gone in the morning."

Yumi considered that for a second, but shook her head. "No, no, Akira have friend, Akira need friend...I just being silly, I think too much, I just worry about nothing."

He kissed her cheek. "Everything will be fine, promise."

"Thank you," Yumi was fully reassured by her man's words. So, after her motherly fears and concerns were washed away, Yumi felt herself slipping into her primal womanly state, ready for duty.

"Now," he grabbed her shorts, peeled them down, and took a good, hard feel of her juicy butt, "Let's have some fun."

Yumi felt a strong surge of warmth quell up inside her as David groped her backside.

"Yes, please," she said with a wet smile and happy nod.

So while Yumi and David engaged in their heated attempts to improve race-relations, in the bathroom, Akira, in his shorts, was finishing brushing his teeth. He was on his way to his bed, when, suddenly, the door opened, and, stood in front of him was a tall, leggy woman. His mouth hit the floor when he saw her step out of the shadows and into the bathroom.

Surt
Surt
937 Followers