Désirée is a Fucking Whore Pt. 03

Story Info
Désirée helps Emily blossom into a subby little slave.
2.5k words
4.08
2.1k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 04/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This series deals with taboo themes including Non Con / Dub Con and Incest (Father x daughter). If that isn't your thing please skip this series. Thanks!

It was 3pm when Intro to Humanities class let out. Désirée was bored to death and looking forward to her shift at the porn shop at 4. She was the first one out the door. Emily grabbed her things and scrambles out after her, fighting through the rest of the student body. She found Désirée like a lost puppy and wrapped herself around her arm as they made their way off campus.

Désirée had recently picked up a few evening shifts at Lolitas, the old porn shop downtown. It was honest work, but that's not why she wanted the job. No, Désirée fancied herself a Wolf Spider and Lolitas was her silk web. It just so happened that the shop was on the way to Emily's bus stop, so on days when their classes let out at 3, Emily would keep Désirée company on her walk to work.

"It was like a blur." Emily wanted to stay quiet, but had to yell to be heard over the beginning of rush hour traffic. "I felt like I was outside of my body when Matt..." She trailed off.

"You can say it, Em. It's not a big deal." Désirée teased out the dirty secret she helped sow down inside Emily's tender heart. "Everyone is slutty all the time, we just don't say anything about it. But it's important to talk about it with the people you trust."

Emily looked at Désirée's lips while she explained how the world worked to her, and she wanted to kiss her, soft and innocent. "Matt fucked me." Emily waited on Désirée to finally look at her for the first time in over an hour. Désirée smirked and glanced over. "Matt fucked me and came on my face," Emily beamed, desperate for her best friend's approval.

They were at the parking lot of Lolitas now and Désirée turned and pressed her lips against Emily's, their teen bodies melting into one another. "You're so fucking hot." Désirée growled in Emily's ear before tasting the sweat from her neck. Emily wasn't ready for the kiss to end when Désirée broke away and headed for the door. "I'll call you tonight, love."

Emily was crestfallen, but she also loved the way she felt when she was around Désirée. She smiled and squeezed her thighs together to feel some friction. Emily took a few more steps towards the bus stop and paused when she noticed her dad's SUV in the Lolitas' parking lot. Weird. Maybe Désirée was right. Everyone really is slutty all the time.

Désirée entered the shop, clocked in and hopped behind the counter like a cat. She looked over and saw there was someone in the back hall, using the glory hole. She wondered who was back there. Désirée sat back between some old filing cabinets.

She didn't have to wait long to find out who was sinning. It was Emily's father, Logan. He had bags under his eyes. He wasn't sleeping well. Likely a sex addict and probably in the throes of a hyper-sexual episode. He kept his Dodgers hat low over her eyes and hurried out the front door.

THE NEXT DAY

It was 2pm and Désirée was a couple hours into her afternoon shift at the shop. She was stacking magazines in the back when the bell chimed at the front door. It was Rafael. He was all, with an athletic build, a model in his early 20's and her trained MMA. After his modeling career cooled off, he fell into the BDSM scene and became one of the premier doms in the area. When he met Désirée a few months back, he met his match. She unlocked a side of him he'd never experienced and for the first time, Rafael was the one to submit.

He found Désirée in the back of the store and couldn't keep his hands off his teenage dream. He moved behind her, leaning down to kiss and bite her neck. His strong hands exploring her young body, one on her tummy and the other squeezing her little ass. Désirée moaned her approved, reaching back to unbuckle Rafael's belt.

The manager was out and Désirée was watching the store on her own. There wasn't much foot traffic during the day, save for the 2-6 men that would come in to use the glory hole on weekdays. The "talent" entered the stalls from an outdoor entrance for around back by the parking lot.

Rafael was hungry and Désirée needed to get fucked like the whore she was. He forced her to bend over the magazine rack and she knocked over the stack of the latest edition of "Just Ripe". He pulled up her purple plaid school uniform skirt and yanked down her white princess panties. "Watch it, motherfucker. I like this pair," she snapped at him. Rafael took the hint and stopped wasting time, shoving his thick cock in her bald pussy. "Fuuuuck. Yes. Yes, yes, yes..." Désirée almost sang the words as she felt her plaything shove himself all the way in.

It didn't take long for Rafael to find that perfect rhythm, the tempo that made his master cum every time. He was a good dog now. Well behaved. And so he groped Désirée's ass and slid in and out. Désirée froze when she heard the bell at the front door once again. "Fuck..." She was able to control her volume but it wasn't an easy task. She looked back at Rafael as he paused, waiting for her command. "No one told you to fucking stop." She chided him, and he started fucking her once again, more discreetly this time.

Désirée leaned forward and stole a glance at the patron making his way to the back hall where the glory holes were. It was Logan. Two days in a row. A sick grin played across Désirée's face as Rafael started to find her g-spot. His thick crown kissing it over and over, just the way she needed it. Logan disappeared behind the big purple curtain and into the dark hall in the back of the shop, right as Désirée started to cum and squirt and shake. Rafael fucked her through the orgasm like a good boy.

THE DAY AFTER

It was just after 2pm, class had just let out and Désirée was walking with a purpose. Emily followed close behind, trying to keep up. Her white t-shirt was almost see-through in the afternoon sun and her white tennis skirt bounced and swayed as she scurried along. "What's the rush, Desi?" Emily asked, clutching her books against her chest.

"Come on, Em! I have to get to work on time or my manager is going to fire me," she lied. Her urgency wasn't tainted with worry at all. Instead, Désirée was visibly excited. She glide along the uneven pavement of the sidewalk as fast as she could without breaking into a jog. It was a matter of minutes before the girls arrived at the parking lot of Lolitas. Désirée grabbed Emily by her slender wrist and led her quickly to the back door of the glory holes, where good girls and boys took their turns offering their throats to lonely old men.

"What's going on, Désirée? You're scaring me," Emily said meekly.

"It's alright Em. It's okay." Désirée softened her demeanor and brushed her friend's blonde hair out of her face, tucking it lovingly behind her ear. She smiled warmly. "I have a surprise for you. A special gift, just for you." She leaned in and pressed her lips to Emily's.

Emily was becoming more and more needy for Désirée's affection and validation, and like a good addict, she got nice and high on her first long hit. She kissed her friend back, teenage tongues dancing together as Emily's mind started to melt.

"I want to watch you suck on a stranger, Em." Désirée's continued to kiss her pet while she sang her Siren song. "I need it, baby. I need to watch you watch her make a stranger cum with your mouth." Désirée could feel Emily starting to tense up so she set the hook deeper, slipping her hand under Emily's skirt to tease her little pussy through her white cotton panties.

"I don't know, Desi. I don't think I'm ready..." Emily's head was full of trepidation, but cut with a deep desire for approval. She wasn't thinking clearly but she knew something felt off. "I just want to be with you. Can't we--" Her protests were cut short by a hand yanking her blonde hair back and Désirée's flat tongue sliding from her collarbone to her jaw. "Fuuuuuck..." Emily groaned and shivered against Désirée's fingers at her clit.

"It's fine if this isn't what you want, Em," Désirée whispered between kisses all along Emily's throat. "I'm not going to force you to do anything. But if you want to be my girlfriend, I want to see you be a little slut from time to time." Emily's defenses were crumbing as she wrapped her hands around Désirée's wrist and began to ride her fingers. "That's my girl. Doesn't it feel good to be a little slut?"

"Fuck... Y.. yesss..." Emily stammered. "It feels good to be a little slut for you Desi."

"Good girl." Désirée pulled her sticky fingers from Emily's slit and brought them to her lips. Emily's eyes opened and she had to look at the mess she was beginning to make. Désirée leaned forward and tongue kissed her slut with her messy fingers in between. "What do you say, Em?"

"Okay." Emily couldn't fight it anymore. She needed to serve her master. And there was something intoxicating about sucking a stranger off. Everyone really is slutty all the time.

"That's my girl." Désirée tried the door to the first stall but it was occupied. She opened the second door and let Emily inside. The stall was a little humid and relatively dark, a gel filter casting everything in a purple light. The walls were covered in graffiti. The floor was relatively clean. The stalls were a lot like outdoor restrooms with a drain at the center of the floor. Occasionally the were pressure washed.

Désirée reached inside her bag and pulled out a pair of small vibrating eggs. "Lift up your skirt," Désirée commanded, squatting down in front of her little whore. Emily did as she was told, and watched breathlessly as Désirée pulled her cotton panties to the side and shoved the plastic balls up inside her pussy, one at a time. Désirée put Emily's panties back in place and stood up once more, showing off the remote control. She clicked it to low and laughed as Emily crumbled to her knees. "We're going to have so much fun, Em."

Désirée felt a buzz against her ass cheek and reached in her back pocket to retrieve her phone. "He's here." It was Rafael. He was in the front of the shop waiting for Logan to arrive. Emily's father was right on time.

Désirée texted back, "We're in stall 2." They had discussed the plan in detail the night before. Rafael would see to it that Logan found his daughter's mouth.

Emily was woozy, her thighs pressing together as she held onto Désirée's belt to keep steady. "It's almost time, babygirl," Désirée said, petting Emily's blonde hair. "Show me how much you love being a slut for me." And with that, the faint light coming from the other side of the glory hole was blocked. A moment later, a half hard cock slid through.

Emily turned and stared for a moment, and then crawled on her hands and knees over to the thick penis that was waiting for her young mouth. It was all Désirée could do not to moan in delight as her plan was coming together in the worst way. She moved to the corner of the room, her shoulder against the wall separating father and daughter, and pulled out her phone to record this momentous occasion.

She was already filming when Emily took her father's cock in her little hands and started kissing the tip. Just as they'd planned, Rafael was on the other side of the wall pretending to get sucked in stall 3. Instead he was discreetly filming Logan. If not for the wall, Désirée and Raphael would have been shoulder to shoulder.

Logan's cock began to flex and fill out against his own daughter's lips. Désirée pushed the vibration in Emily's cunt up to medium as her girlfriend began to suck her daddy's fat tip. "Good girl, Em. Just like that." Emily closed her eyes and began to nurse on her father nice and slow. She could tell the stranger liked what she was doing and it gave her a thrill to service someone anonymously. She began to bob her head, swallowing more and more of her own dad.

"Take him in your throat, baby. I want it sloppy."

Emily looked over at her girlfriend filming her with lust-drunk eyes and did as she was told. She took her father down her throat until she was gagging. After a few seconds, she wretched and pulled back, spitting throat-cum all over the the thick shaft in her face. She stroked the mess she'd made all along her father's length, returned her focus on his crown. Her hips began to roll softly, as she tried to find more resistance to grind her cunt against.

Désirée clicked the remote to high and shoved it in her pocket. Emily was groaning around her dad's meat and started to suck on him with more urgency. Désirée unbuttoned her black cutoff jeans shorts and shoved her free hand down the front of her panties. Her fat little pussy was drooling already, and she teased her clit as her slave unknowingly performed an act of incest.

And then it happened. Emily felt warm cum shoot against the back of her tonsils, and on instinct she pushed forward to her the stranger dump his seed down into her tummy. She throated her dad and swallowed his milk, while her little pussy trembled and squirted honey in her panties. Désirée squirted too. It was all just too much. But she did her level best to make sure she captured every last moment on video.

THAT NIGHT

Désirée sat crosslegged on her bed with her laptop the only light source in the room. It was hot on her bare thighs. The video editing software put a lot of strain on her processor. Her eyes were focused as she timed up the footage both her and Rafael took earlier in the day.

Rafael was softly snorting in the bed beside her, worn out after a long hard fuck. His cum was still leaking out into her thong. Désirée lined the 2 videos up side by side. With a little editing magic, she had the shot. Father and daughter locked in an incestuous mating ritual. It was almost as though the wall separating them did not exist.

She leaned back and covered her open mouth with her hands in ecstasy, admiring her work, when her phone buzzed on the end table next to the bed. She picked it up and saw a text from and blocked number.

"I like your style. You've got potential. ;)

- Z"