A Surprising Prom Night

Story Info
Siblings Greg & Sherrie share a steamy prom night.
6k words
4.65
43.7k
92
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Editor’s Note: All Characters depicted in this story, are over the age of consent (18 years old) and are legal adults.

Chapter 1
Greg was in his second year at State when his family moved from his hometown. The economy had gone south with several companies choosing to close their plants. Greg's dad had no choice but to seek employment elsewhere. They moved to a city about 150 miles from where Greg had grown up, played football, and received his scholarship to play for State. Evergreen held a lot of memories for him. He could hear the disappointment in his dad's voice over the phone when he called to give Greg the news. As much as Greg hated to hear his family had to leave Evergreen behind -- not that much would change for Greg. But the same couldn't be said for his younger sister Sherrie. She was entering her senior year, and now she would have to graduate from a high school that would be strange to her. Greg felt bad for Sherrie, he hoped she would make the adjustment, but he knew it wouldn't be easy for her.

Sherrie was quiet -- she was the kind of girl that thrived in the shadows. She was polite, kind, and giving -- but not one to easily mingle and make new friends. Sherrie loved to read and write poetry -- she and Greg were opposites. Greg could walk into a room and become everyone's friend instantly -- but often a person would seldom notice Sherrie. It wasn't that Sherrie wasn't beautiful -- she was stunningly beautiful. She stood 5'3" with well-shaped muscular legs. Sherrie had a creamy complexion that accentuated her large greenish eyes and flaming red hair. Her lips were full and lush, and her body was curvy in all the right places. She was an extremely sexy redhead -- with a quiet gentle spirit. In Evergreen, Sherrie had a loyal set of friends who understood her and never insisted she change who she was. But in a new high school, making friends would be a challenge for Sherrie and Greg was hopeful that Sherrie would meet and make the same kind of friends she had at Evergreen.

Sherrie's love for reading and poetry was not greatly shared by most of the students she had met at Sparta High. Since Sherrie didn't share Greg's athleticism and since Greg wasn't playing for Sparta -- Sherrie spent Friday nights at home. But not going to her school’s games only isolated her more. People began to ignore her at school and treat her as if she was invisible. But being invisible was a much better option than being a target of the "mean girls" at her school. As Sherrie sat at the lunch table eating her lunch alone. The "mean girls" sat around staring at her and making up their own stories of why Sherrie sat alone during lunch. Sherrie tried to ignore their often-loud derogatory comments as well as their laughter. Sherrie felt like if she could manage to not react to their criticism and laughter -- they would eventually leave her alone and move onto the next target.

But Sherrie miscalculated their intimidation. Instead of moving on to another target -- their attacks on Sherrie only intensified. Football season had come and gone, and spring had arrived -- the season of new beginnings -- that is for everything except the continual bullying of Sherrie by the girls who had nothing else to do but ridicule her. Nothing Sherrie did could satisfy "the girls." They criticized her looks, abilities, and anything she wore. While Sherrie never showed her emotions, the effort to do so was exhausting. It was not uncommon for her to spend the first hour after school -- crying in her room. Every time Greg called home, he asked how Sherrie was doing only to have his fears for her confirmed. He felt helpless and yearned to help her but was unsure of how or what he could do about her situation. So, Greg began writing Sherrie daily letters.

Chapter Two

The first few letters Sherrie opened from Greg made her happy that her big brother would take time to write her a letter. But when the letters started arriving every day -- she found herself counting the minutes until school was out each day so she could read another letter from Greg. She decided to return the favor -- sending Greg daily letters as well. She would tell him about her day, write poems for him, and eventually started confiding in Greg about how miserable her senior year had been. Greg's letters were encouraging and reassuring. The letters had changed the entire year for Sherrie. It was as if she was no longer alone. -- but engaged in an extended conversation with her best friend. Greg had never felt closer to his sister than he did at this point. Through her letters he had come to realize just how special she was, how loving and kind she was. He had never met a girl like Sherrie and after every letter received from her, he was beginning to wonder if he ever would. Over the past few letters, the subject of the prom had come up. Sherrie had mentioned she had no plans to attend. But Greg had a different take on the prom -- she should go just to show "the girls" that she was bigger than their bullying. Sherrie confided in Greg that she had met no boys she was interested in during the school year and if she went -- she would go alone. Greg encouraged her to get the sexiest dress she could find and wear it as a statement to the girls - despite giving you their best shot - I'm still standing." Sherrie loved that idea and agreed.

Sherrie entered the prom hall in a sultry black gown that revealed her creamy shoulders. Her beautiful red hair was swept back on one side and teased the top of the low back on the dress from behind. Her lipstick was a dark red that complimented her complexion and eyes. The plunging neckline revealed two well rounded mounds of flesh -- decorated by freckles scattered over her shoulders and chests. More than a few of the "girls" dates did a double take at Sherrie as she entered the room. "The girls" couldn't help but notice their date’s reaction to Sherrie and the heat reached scorching temps on their jealousy meter. Sherrie helped herself to a cup of punch and stood quietly to the side of the dance floor. It was then "the girls" decided to launch a full-frontal attack on Sherrie.

"Where's your date?"

"Who did your hair -- a magician?"

"How long did it take to achieve this look?" The barrage of insults were making Sherrie rethink the wisdom of Greg's advice.

"What's the matter couldn't find any takers to bring you to the prom on Craig's List?"

The tears were beginning to form in Sherrie's eyes, and she was just seconds away from walking out the door, when suddenly there was a voice from behind her.

"There you are!" It was a voice she recognized instantly -- it was Greg.

She looked up and there stood Greg with his athletic build perfectly framed by the tuxedo he was wearing. His deep brown eyes, sparkled with confidence, his dark skin and hair made him ruggedly handsome. It's difficult to determine who was more startled at the moment, Sherrie or "the girls." But nothing could prepare them or Sherrie for what happened next.

Greg slipped his arm around Sherrie's waist, and looked in her eyes,

"I'm sorry I'm late sweetheart," and proceeded to plant a lengthy kiss on Sherrie's lips.

Greg found himself marveling at the softness and fullness of Sherrie's lips. Sherrie found herself floating and wondering if she would continue to breathe as their tender kiss finally concluded.

"The girls" tried to regain their composure and control of the situation by blurting out, "And you are..."

Greg quickly cut them off by saying, "Tim, my name is Tim, and I happen to be Sherrie's boyfriend."

Seeing the staggered look on their faces, Greg continued, "I'm surprised Sherrie didn't mention me to you -- but that's my girl -- she is always so humble and unassuming. And while she may have never mentioned me to you. She's told me plenty about you girls. You must be the mean bitches that have nothing else to do in life but to attempt to make others miserable. But I'm here to tell you -- you failed this time. Sherrie and I are quite happy together and she doesn't need the approval of narcissistic bitches like yourselves. So run along now with your miserable selves -- but we came tonight to have a great time, so move along now and take up oxygen somewhere else."

There was no response, none at all. If their jaws could have disconnected from their faces -- the floor would be littered with them by now.

Greg turned to Sherrie who was equally speechless,

"Come on Baby, I think they're playing our song."

Then Greg reached for Sherrie's hand and without hesitation she placed it in his as he led her to the dance floor. Wrapping his arm around her and placing one large hand on her lower back and the other around her waist they began to sway to the music.

Out on the dance floor Sherrie looked up into the eyes of her brother,

"What was that?"

Greg looked down at her and replied playfully, "Hey can't a big brother help his sister out of jam every now and then?"

Sherrie seemed to stumble with her words, "Oh yeah, that -- thanks for that. I'm talking about what the hell was that kiss about and all this 'Tim' bullshit about being my boyfriend?"

Greg was hoping she wasn't annoyed with his taking liberties with her lips -- he rather enjoyed their first kiss.

"Look, sis, I wasn't about to suggest you come to the prom all dolled up just so you could be shark bait for those bitches."

Greg studied her eyes to see how Sherrie was reacting and then continued, "I thought revenge on those girls would be sweet if I introduced myself as your boyfriend rather than as your brother. Besides, they've never met me before. So how the fuck would they know! I had to sell it with a kiss or they would never have believed me!"

Sherrie took in Greg's explanation of his kiss, without responding in words. She seemed to be lost in thought, when Greg broke the silence,

"Hey, are you saying I'm a bad kisser?" laughing as he asked the question.

Sherrie smiled, "No, I'm not saying that at all -- if truth be told big brother -- you're an impressive kisser."

Greg smiled and pulled her closer as he noticed "the girls" watching them again. Sherrie had noticed too, and she leaned her head against Greg's shoulder enjoying the closeness of the moment.

As the song ended, with "the girls" eyes glued on the couple, Greg slide his hand slightly over Sherrie's ass and leaned down to kiss her. She seemed to be much more receptive this time and the kiss lingered longer than either had imagined it would. When their lips finally parted, they were both breathless as they looked into each other's eyes. It was that moment, the look between them, that convinced "the girls" -- even they could recognize the look of real love. They weren't the only ones convinced by the moment, both Sherrie and Greg recognized it too as both of their faces were flushed with the heat of the moment. As they walked off the dance floor, both were thinking, what the hell was that? Greg offered to break up the awkwardness by offering to get them some punch. Greg's mind and thoughts were swirling with lust, love, and confusion. Sherrie felt her stomach turn flips as she and Greg kissed -- but she had felt a twinge of pleasure between her legs as well. Both were condemning themselves to hell when Greg returned with the punch. They sipped in silence for a moment when Greg once again suggested they dance some more.

The upbeat music gave Greg a chance to study his kid sister’s body a little more closely. While her breasts were not huge, they were perfectly round and full. He admired their "bounce" during some of the songs. He had noticed earlier her waist and hips seemed to be well proportioned. And that split in her dress just seemed to invite his eye and his thoughts to take a journey into the world of lust. Why had Greg never seemed to notice just how sexy his sister was? Why was he thinking unthinkable things about his sister's body? Had he become that perverted? Sherrie had done her share of admiring as well. She was enamored with Greg's athletic body. His back and shoulders formed the perfect shape of a "V." His arms were so muscular and solid, and those hands....Oh what evil thoughts she had of his hands and how he could use them to ravish her body. Was something wrong with her -- who thinks of their brother's hands exploring their sister's body?

The mood of the music changed back to a slow dance and Greg was all too eager to take Sherrie back into his arms. This time he was going to soak in the closeness of her body. They danced in silence with no room between their bodies. Greg was almost overwhelmed by the firm softness of Sherrie's breasts. He could feel her erect nipples underneath the fabric of her gown. He closed his eyes for a moment and allowed himself to imagine for a moment what her breasts would look like unveiled. But that was a mistake. He snapped back into reality when he realized that he had grown hard. In fact, he was rock hard. How could he have allowed this to happen -- with his sister? He started to pull away, but he felt it would make everything awkward. Maybe, Sherrie wouldn't notice. But that was wishful thinking! Sherrie had noticed all right and at first it produced panic, but then it brought dirty thoughts about her brother, and she smiled. From what Sherrie noticed, Greg was not hurting when it came to dick size. She had been with a few boys back at Evergreen and they were nothing more than a small pencil. Greg felt super hard against her body and at the moment very large. She bit her lip as she felt her panties grow moist all of sudden. Sherrie wondered to herself where this thing that was happening between them was headed. She hated for the song to end but she was more curious about what would happen after the song. The night was coming to an end and both of their nerves were on high alert. After all this flirting and kisses -- what did the rest of the night hold in store for them?

Chapter Three

Greg asked her quietly, what were mom and dad's expectations for Sherrie tonight? Were they expecting her home right away? Did she have a curfew? Did they expect her home at all? She had told her parents that she and a girlfriend were meeting at the prom and she might go home with her and come home in the morning. That was music to Greg's ears, but it also made him wonder if Sherrie was expecting something like this to happen tonight -- if not with him -- maybe someone else. They walked slowly to his car, and he turned on the radio as they drove away with both of their minds racing much faster than the engine of the car. Greg drove around the city aimlessly at first, but all the time watching for a place where they could park and talk privately. He drove to one of the parks in town and turned to Sherrie,

"It's such a nice night out -- care to go for a walk?"

Sherrie felt that would be nice -- after all -- it had been a while since they had shared much private time. As they walked around the park -- they reminisced about some of the things they had done in their childhood. They discussed the letters and Sherrie shared how meaningful Greg's letters were. She was surprised to hear Greg share how much he had needed to hear from Sherrie. It felt nice to hear she was needed. Greg reached for Sherrie's hand, and she gladly placed in that wonderfully large hand. This felt right in every possible way -- walking hand in hand with each other -- with her brother and best friend. They found a bench to sit on and after a slight shiver -- Greg places his arm around Sherrie and snuggled her into him as she laid her head on his shoulder.

Greg's voice spoke softly, "I have to tell you sis, this has been perhaps the best night of my life."

Sherrie couldn't believe her ears, as she whispered quietly, "Me too big brother!"

"I don't want to make this weird or anything sis, but you're without a doubt the best kisser I've ever been with -- I can't stop thinking about our kiss on the dance floor." He laughed from nervousness, "You probably think I'm some kind of pervert!"

Sherrie lifted her head from his shoulder and investigated Greg's big, dreamy eyes, "That's the best kiss of my life! To be honest I didn't want it to end. So, if you're a pervert then I'm right behind you!"

They both laughed but the laugh didn't last long before that same magic moment that had occurred between them on the dance floor reappeared on the park bench. Greg reached for Sherrie's face with his hand and pressed it against her cheek. Sherrie pressed her face against his hand in response. Then without breaking eye contact, without a word spoken, Greg once again leaned in for another kiss. This kiss far surpassed the one on the dance floor. Electricity shot through both of their bodies and their lips slid across each other. Instinctively, their mouths parted, and tongues were exchanged. This alone unleashed the passion that had been building between them all night long. Their breathing changed as their kisses transformed from a stage kiss into a kiss shared by passionate lovers. Finally, they broke their kiss, as they held each other tightly in each other's arms. Both feeling the exact same thing, raw passion and desire for each other. This was so wrong but they both knew it couldn't stop with just a kiss.

They walked nervously and excitedly back to the car with their arms around each other. Greg opened the door for Sherrie as she settled into the seat. After he entered the driver’s side, they looked at each other and once again fell into an extended kiss. Greg was noticing more about Sherrie with every kiss. He loved the fullness of Sherrie's lips and the taste of them. He loved how she flicked her tongue in his mouth. But then Sherrie did something Greg didn't expect -- she sucked his tongue. His reaction was almost immediate -- he felt lightning in his balls. His dick throbbed at the sensation of Sherrie sucking his tongue. He took it as an invitation from Sherrie -- she wanted more. Greg had been cautious up to this point to not cross a line he couldn't come back from. But the moment she sucked on his tongue -- Greg's hands went into action. He let his hand roam over her body. He had been enamored by the "bounce" of Sherrie's breast. He had admired their shape, and he couldn't forget the feeling of her erect nipples against his chest as they had danced. His hand decided to begin his exploration with her breasts. He gently placed the palm of his large hand on her breast and enveloped the entire breast with his fingers. Then he squeezed and both moaned into each other's mouth. He squeezed and rubbed her breast and marveled at how well her breasts filled his hand. He could feel her erect nipples underneath his palm. Greg wanted more. Sherrie wanted more. But Greg didn't want more to take place in the car. If they were to do more. He wanted it to be a safe place where they could both relax and enjoy. They broke their kiss to catch their breath with their foreheads resting against each other.

"Sherrie, do you trust me?"

Without a word, Sherrie nodded her head.

"I want you sis -- I want all of you. But if you don't feel that way..." Greg didn't finish his sentence.

Sherrie had placed her finger on his lips and pulled back to look her big brother in the eye, "I want you and I want you to have all of me -- I'm yours big brother -- so take all of me!"

Greg smiled back at her, gave her a quick kiss and then started the car. She took his hand and placed both of her hands around his as they drove through the darkness of the night.

Chapter Four

Greg found a hotel just outside of town. He wasn't taking any chances that someone would recognize his sister. He nervously fumbled with the key to the door but managed to open the door. In they both walked with their stomach's churning with anxiety and excitement. He closed the door behind them and pulled the curtains. The flickering light of the neon sign radiating through the curtains was the only thing luminating the room. Sherrie turned to face him, and her eyes reflected the flickering light and Greg was captivated once again. Greg pulled his sister tight against him and held her close for what seemed an eternity.

12