Desiree's Nurse's Training Pt. 01

Story Info
Open wide you, little cock sucker.
1.2k words
4.37
5.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part One

Open Wide You Little Cock Sucker

Opening my toy drawer whilst being slightly inebriated, last Sunday night, may not have been the wisest decision this cock hungry tranny has made, at least not two days prior to seeing the dentist.

But how would a gurl ever think a dentist would be so wise on matters concerning a cock sucking faggot like me?

I surely had no concerns as just the sight of the four men in my life turned me into insatiable slut.

Starting with the white studs first, Eddie Stone felt good in my mouth as I bathed his head with my oral juices. Positioning Jeff Stryker just right, all oiled up and fitted with a lubed-up condom, I eased my girl pussy onto him. He glided into me like a well lubed piston and began to pound my fat white cheeks with his firm set of balls. Try as I may, poor Eddie couldn't get past my gag reflex as his head is just too large, but what tranny doesn't love a well-defined mushroom cock head, I ask.

Hungry for more and a little pain, I removed the condom from Jeff's dildo and put a new one on Eddie Diaz, a well-endowed black man and as I eased him into my tight ass, I sucked down Jeff's cock and with the head being smaller than its girth, it passed the initial gag reflex and soon his balls were slapping my chin.

I was so proud of my accomplishment, I literally moaned like a little bitch being fucked in both ends so loudly, I heard my wife stir. She knows I love a good fucking and I'm sure heard me beg for bigger black dick. It disgusts her and she left me to my time of self-pleasure.

It was time to get the big man out, Sean Michaels. Oh, how I love his cock. So thick and the veins can leave a girl feeling fucked like a train went through her, let me be the first to admit such.

Plenty of lube and Lidocaine numbed my greased-up man-pussy just enough to get Sean's head in and with a slow push, I felt as if I'd split wide open. Oh, but it felt so damn good. Girl, I moaned, PLEASE fuck me hard.

And hard it was, once all in, I worked him with my ass muscles and it felt as if I truly had a pussy. Worked up to a lather of sexual lust, I pounded Eddie Diaz's cock down my throat and fucked my mouth as I felt my ass muscles squeeze on Sean's big thick black cock.

Oh, it felt so good. This went on for two hours. I got so adept at deep throating that it was like swallowing tequila, which I was between breathes.

Soon it was 3am and I cleaned up my toys, tucked my small limp man clitty between my wet cheeks, put on my black cock slut thong and slipped into my high heels.

Breast plate just bouncing down the hallway, I cared not one bit if my wife came out. In fact, I hoped she would. But no such luck.

A glass of milk and off to lala land I went.

Awakening Monday morning, my ass still felt full, not to sore but definitely feeling freshly fucked. I liked it to be honest. The throat, however, was badly beat up.

Tuesday comes along and I'm reminded I have a dental appointed. My throat was still a bit sore but I didn't think much of it and went onto the dentist to have my teeth cleaned.

Lauren was a new girl, quite young and attractive. Petite fingers, beautiful black hair and a great smile. As she positioned me in the helpless position and had me open wide, she gasped.

"Oh my, what happened to your throat," Lauren exclaimed.

I told her I didn't know, just that it was sore.

She went on to query if I'd eaten something or swallowed something sharp as it looked bruised.

I feigned ignorance.

"Well, I'm going to have the Doctor look at your throat before I begin," she worriedly said as she left the room to get Doctor Sandy.

"Hello Sir, Lauren tells me your throat is badly bruised. Let me have a look," said the Doctor as she took Lauren's stool.

"Yes, very badly bruised, you are not sick, are you?" she queried.

"No, just a sore throat," I replied.

"Lauren, please close the door, would you dear?" asked Doctor Sandy.

Sandy, by the way, is of Middle Eastern descent and speaks in such a delicate manner and is so petite that what came next floored me totally. A good flooring though, I must say.

"Now listen, Mr. Dee. Both Lauren and I know damn full well you've been freshly throat fucked by a man, isn't that true," demanded Dr. Sandy.

I stumbled and mumbled half-heartedly disagreement with that assumption but she continued in such a sweet manner that I ultimately confessed the truth.

"Were you dressed like a little slut whilst getting fucked in the ass and mouth, you little cock sucker you!" she asked.

"Yes Madam, I was." I whimpered.

"You certainly don't want this to be public knowledge, do you Mr. Dee?" Dr. Sandy asked, as if she already knew the answer.

"God forbid if you did this in my homeland, they would cut off your genitals. Do you want that?" she gasped, as if in horror, yet seemingly suggesting such would happen.

"You know, Lauren. I think Desiree here" she began.

"You don't mind if we change your name from Dee to Desiree, do you?" she asked so sweetly.

"No, I like it" I replied.

"Good, as I was saying, I think we could transform Desiree here into a proper office girl, complete with a little slutty nurses' outfit, don't you agree Lauren?" stated Dr. Sandy.

Lauren replied, "Oh yes, he's so feminine anyway and you know who will really get a kick out of him is Mr. Hands"

"Just as I was thinking, Lauren" replied Dr. Sandy.

Dr. Sandy went on to describe as certain wealthy patient of theirs that could not keep his hands to his self and the all-girl staff were plenty tired of his antics.

"You, sweet slutty Desiree, will become his little personal play toy. Do you understand and accept Desiree?" asked Dr. Sandy.

"Is he well endowed?" I asked.

"Oh, we wouldn't know a thing about that Desiree, why what a slut you are indeed," laughed Lauren.

"But Desiree surely will, won't she Dr. Sandy?" she went on to say enthusiastically.

"Indeed, she will, now Lauren please make Desiree's mouth all pretty as we want her to have a great smile as she prances around here in her short little tight nurse outfit" stated Dr. Sandy, as she exited the room.

I could not believe what had just transpired as I sat helplessly under the control of my two new Mistress's at the Dentist office.

"Now, Desiree, here's the address of our uniform supplier, we will notify them of your appointment. You will be transformed into the slut you are and be sure to be prompt for your 3:30 appointment with Mr. Hands next week", Lauren informed me, as I exited.

My heart trembling yet I could feel the dampness in my panties; I'd cum at just the thought of being the sultriest slut nurse ever.

Next week will be so much fun..........