Desires and Desirability Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Trent, do you like what you see. Would you like to hold and kiss her breasts?"

"Beautiful," was all he said. Still reticent.

" Amy, I know we can't see now how you look in that stylish skirt you have on. But tell Trent what you have under it."

She whispered, but she was looking directly at Trent. " I have nothing on under my skirt except a black garter belt and sheer stockings. Nothing more."

"Is that because Trent is here, Amy?"

"Yes. That's why."

"Are you already wet because of him?"

"Yes. Very wet."

"Do you like Trent knowing that?"

"Yes. I do. It excites me for him to know."

"Amy, before dinner I watched you dancing, holding each other close. You have told me you have seen Trent's cock becoming hard from being close to you at the fitness center. Could you feel it against you while you were dancing?"

" Yes."

"Did you like that?"

" Yes. I liked that."

" Did it make you feel that you would like to see it and stroke it?"

"Yes. I want to."

"And to do that with him here in our house tonight —after I leave?"

"Yes, Derrick. I am ready for whatever he wants."

I had said these things to further heighten their anticipation, not that they needed it. My words were also for myself. I liked saying that I knew my wife had prepared herself for sex with someone else and to hear her say she was ready, eager to give herself to this other man, her first new sexual partner, so far as I knew, since we were married.

"Why don't you two move back to the living room now. I will put a bottle of cognac and glasses on the side table for you, clean up some from dinner and then I will take a long walk, enjoy several martinis at my favorite bar, and be home promptly at midnight. Enjoy yourselves. "

When I I returned to the living room with the cognac Amy was again dancing with Trent, pressed against him, his hands on her hips. I noticed that her sweater was lying on the couch though her skirt was still on. I wished I could see her in only the black garter belt and stockings, dancing against him. The two of them hardly noticed me. I used a remote to switch on the camera and left it where she knew she could find it if she felt the need. At 8:30 I left by the front door, making sure they could hear me closing it.

I spent the next three hours walking in town and nursing martinis at the bar in our best hotel. Every minute I was imagining what was going at home, hoping that Amy was fully embracing her desires and overwhelming Trent with her desirability. All evening I created pictures of their passionate love making and heard in my mind the sounds they made. I imagined Amy as she gave herself to Trent in every position and took from him all she wanted.

I entered our front door just a few minutes after midnight. Trent's car was gone. The house was dark. As I turned into the living room, I heard in the background Frank Sinatra ending one of our favorite love songs, "So why not take all of me?" Then Amy's voice, "Come over here Derrick. Come and be with me."

Amy was lying on the couch, under a light blanket, a drink in hand. She looked up at me as she pulled the blanket off, showing her warm and still inviting nakedness to me, just the way Trent had left her. She smiled. It was a very contented smile. "Welcome home, Derrick. I hope you are happy to be home. I want you to come and kiss me and hold me now. To be my husband. To take back your wife."

I did as she bid me. We kissed long and softly and sweetly. I put my arms around her, feeling her glowing body against me. My cock began to grow hard. I moved her hand to it.

"I love you being here with me, Derrick. I want to thank you for tonight, for my special birthday gift, for all of your love. I hope your love for me survives what I did this night, the things I let happen, the things I did without you. I wonder what you are thinking and feeling as we kiss. Can you tell another man has kissed me, that my lips are bruised and swollen? His tongue has played in my mouth, Derrick, and I took his cock there too. Do you mind kissing me after that? Or does knowing that make you harder?"

"I like kissing you, Amy, always. Did you like Trent's kisses tonight, his tongue?"

"Yes, honestly I loved his sweet kisses while we danced and I loved his many hot kisses later, on my mouth and then on my pussy. Derrick, he left only a few minutes before you returned. He had just come again, in my mouth. I had I told him that if he would let me lower my pussy on his face and eat me I would play with his cock and suck it until he was ready to come again. He also had his thumb in my ass while he ate my pussy. I took his cum in my mouth and turned and showed it to him and let him watch me as I swallowed it. He loved that Derrick.Then he left.You have just kissed my mouth after I took another man's cum in it just minutes ago.

"Can you taste his cum, Derrick? I tried to keep some of it. How does that make you feel? Had you hoped I would swallow for him after I sucked his big dick? If there is a next time with him do you want to watch that happen? I liked doing that for him but it was hard to get my mouth around him or to go very far down on him. I have never liked doing that for you Derrick, but I would right now if you wanted it. How do you feel about reclaiming your wife with soft kisses after she has had so much passionate sex with someone else?"

It excited me to hear Amy talk like this, to know she liked recalling what they had done together, describing for me what she had done for him.

"Amy, was it good for you with Trent tonight. All of it? What you needed?"

" What I needed, Derrick. More than that. It was powerful. I was sometimes out of control. Trent and I are good together for sex, Derrick. It was perfect for what it was. Good hot free flowing sex. It brought me out of myself. I was more wanton and liberated tonight than ever before, an experience I had only dreamed about but did not really believe in. I became someone tonight I would not have recognized even a few weeks ago. Transported.

"I hope I can explain my feelings Derrick. I will try. Maybe I need to justify them to you. I frightened myself at times tonight and I wonder how you will react when you see and hear how I was with Trent. Whatever we did, I am responsible. Surprisingly, I felt mainly in charge. Trent was my sexual partner but turns out he was also my pawn. That shocked me. It turned me on to be in control. I don't doubt my desirability anymore, Derrick, or the depth of my sexual needs."

I told Amy not to worry over how dissolute or debauched she had acted or how euphoric it made her feel. "Amy, you being with someone new was what we both wanted, and not just doing something new but finding something new about yourself. It sounds like that happened for you tonight."

"Derrick, I almost turned off the camera several times, afraid of what you would think of me and what I later might think of myself. I knew how much you wanted to see and hear, so I did not turn it off. At one point Trent suggested we go up to our bedroom; I told him I wanted to stay where we were. By then I realized I wanted to be where you and I would be able to see and hear what we did. I made use of Trent even as I was well used, well fucked. I invited his big dick into me and I liked all of it, every position.

"Just before midnight I decided to welcome you like this, still flushed and warm from him. Feel my pussy, Derrick. Do you want to touch your wife there now? Do my pussy lips feel warm and swollen from his mouth? Maybe you can feel his cum still in me from when we fucked? I wonder if you could feel his cum in me if you fucked me now. Do you want to give me a last fuck before we go up? I owe that to you if you want it. "

"Amy, I think we should sleep now and have a quiet Sunday and then watch the video and talk about it. But not now. Right now I feel happy for you and proud of you for acting tonight to get what you wanted and needed."

*******************

The next day was a quiet one. Amy said nothing further about her evening with Trent and I wondered whether she was prepared to watch the video together. Perhaps she had decided to view it alone. I could not imagine she did not want to see it herself. I noticed several times during the morning she was smiling to herself, and twice I heard her humming, something she seldom had done that I could recall.

Then, mid afternoon, after working in the yard for awhile, Amy said to me, "Derrick, it is really hot and humid out. Why don't we go to the Country Club to cool off in the pool? Then we can come home and enjoy our evening together." This sounded promising and I readily agreed to a trip to the Club.

When we arrived I headed for the men's locker to change into my dark blue swim suit. I then located two open lounges at the far end of the pool and sat for a few minutes waiting for Amy to exit her dressing area. When she emerged it was instantly obvious that her entrance caught the attention of many people arrayed around the permitter of the pool. Members of both sexes, either openly or slyly behind their sunglasses, were unable to resist gazing at Amy as she walked slowly to where I waited for her.

Amy had on a bright yellow two-piece swim suit that I had not seen before. She must have been planning this entrance. The suit itself wasn't shocking, it was Amy's loveliness and blatant sexiness as she proceeded along the pool, her long black hair falling over her shoulders. An intriguing smile and wrap around sunglasses added to her aura. Bikinis had been seen around this pool many times, but usually worn by young girls looking to tease hoped-for boyfriends. Amy's yellow suit, not skimpy or vulgar nevertheless revealed every curve, a real woman at the pinnacle of her beauty and sexuality and oozing confidence she deserved every stare. It occurred to me that people who knew Amy might be feeling they had failed to give her their full attention before and now hardly recognized the woman walking by.

Several thoughts came to me as I observed Amy and watched others watching her. I knew that many of those watching, especially the males, were projecting how she would look absent her bikini. No great feat of imagination was required. And I recognized that flirting with Trent was not the only thing she had been doing at the fitness center. Whoever had been guiding her fitness program had been doing a very good job. Every part of her looked well toned. Her always curvaceous body was accentuated now with a thinner waist and a firmer and flatter mid-section. I had not fully appreciated the recent changes, but no wonder Trent had raved about how she looked when they were side by side at the gym. Finally it seemed to me obvious that her time with Trent last night, and maybe his interest over many weeks, had deepened her self awareness and self confidence. She moved like she understood the attention she was provoking and welcomed it. In that yellow suit she invited fantasies and rewarded them with every step. Was this really the same Amy people knew? I knew that in some ways she was not.

Amy asked me if I wanted to swim with her and I told her I would pass. I wanted to see whether people would continue to watch her performance. She swam smooth and slow laps for about fifteen minutes, freestyle on the way out, backstroke on the way in, providing maximum exposure to voyeurs. I could sense many eyes on her again as she rose from the water, stood to let the water drip from her, bent over the lounge to pick up a towel and then ran it over her body, turning and twisting, enticing.

Then Amy lay face down on the lounge and asked me to rub sunscreen on her. She quietly gave me instructions. "Derrick, I want you to loosen my top and spread the sunscreen over my neck and back and then from my feet up to my middle. Give me a slow massage with the sun screen. Almost touch my breasts and my pussy with your fingers, just near enough to engage anyone watching. Then I will turn over and you can do my front in the same way. Slowly, teasingly, and entertainingly. And when you are done with me, I will do you in the same fashion. OK?"

That is how we spent our next half hour. After, we lay soaking up the sun, Amy turning a few times to present her front and then her back to the hot sun, and to those watching.

As we sat up to prepare to leave I looked at her. "Amy, I suspect the reactions you have provoked this afternoon are what you had hoped for. You look stunning and people who have been watching you are suitably stunned, seeing someone they thought they knew but now know that they didn't. All the men, young and old, are wishing they knew you better. It's not just the usual tits and ass admiration, Amy. It is all of you, the way you showed yourself to them today."

"Derrick, I have been feeling hot and horny all day. That's why I wanted to come here. I wanted to elicit those lingering looks from the men, to feel the desire coming from behind their sunglasses and inside their swim suits. Would you prefer I not feel this way? Or not tell you about it? Or do you like it as much as I now believe you do? This is for you too, Derrick, to show you how far we have come together."

***************

After we changed into our street clothes we had sandwiches and margaritas in the bar room and then drove home. Amy became quiet again and I thought maybe she was feeling reluctant again about the video, so I suggested we smoke a joint together before we watched. We did that and began to kiss softly and to hold each other. I had brought our largest screen, the one on which we usually watched movies, into the living room and placed it facing the couch.

Before I started the film I asked Amy if she was ready. She nodded. I asked, did she have anything to say to me before we began.

"Derrick, I'm feeling very mellow right now. Last night seems like a long time ago. I was so wound up I may have said and done things I can never take back and will never feel comfortable having done. I wonder if we will both find what happened last night a turning point in our relationships, both with each other and with others. For myself," she said, " last night reinforced to a high degree my desire for new sexual experiences, and my growing need for that—all with your encouragement. I don't think this is going to go away, Derrick; I want to take it further. Soon we need to speak very frankly about what this means for us as a married couple.You think now you want for me what I want for myself, but some of what I may want could become very hard for you. You may decide you don't want a hot-wife who has sex always on her mind and is driven to try it with other partners. Maybe watching what happened last night will help us discuss what comes next. So I believe we must see it and hear it, all of it."

I told Amy we could both learn more about ourselves from her first time with Trent and our reaction to it, that maybe it would be the opening episode in an ongoing series— but maybe not. "As we watch the video, Amy, we can stop and talk along the way. Maybe I will ask you how you felt at certain times and whether you would want to repeat the experience, with Trent or someone else. Maybe you will talk and I won't need to ask often for you to share your thoughts with me."

So I started the film. To my surprise Trent and Amy were still dancing. This must have been just after I left the room, shortly after I had started the camera. The two of them were kissing passionately, standing with their arms around each other. I could tell that their tongues were active, sharing their first intimate kisses and caresses. Trent tilted his head back to stare in her eyes. "I like feeling your breasts against my chest," he said.

Amy returned his stare and unbuttoned his shirt and removed it. "Trent, since I first saw you at the gym I wanted to run my hands over your chest. Now I can." As she did so she began also to tongue his nipples. Was she biting them? I couldn't tell. I didn't recall her doing this with me for a long time. I watched as her right hand moved slowly downward until she could feel the shape and size of his cock through his slacks. She lifted her hand and slid it inside his pants. "You don't have underwear," she said. "I like feeling you, your thickness."

I was pleased the camera captured their sounds so well, their words and the sounds of their passion, and I could see most of what they were doing, though not in the close up detail I would have liked.

Amy and Trent remained standing for a long time. Kissing and touching. She seemed content for a good while just to have her hand on his cock, moving slowly up and down and around. He kept his arms around her, kissing her neck, his hands moving on her hips, stepping back to lean over to tease her nipples.

Finally, Amy backed away from Trent. She asked him to sit down on the couch and after he did she began to sway to the sounds of the soft jazz in the background. Her eyes were closed as she unzipped the side of her skirt and let it drop. She had on only the black garter belt and stockings. "Is this what you hoped for Trent? What you have waited for? Is it what you have wanted to see all this time?" She had opened her eyes and was looking directly into his.

"Beautiful. God, this is wonderful for me, Amy. What I have dreamed about. You are irresistible."

She cupped her breasts as she faced him. "Trent, do you enjoy the way I look at you? With hunger. My nipples hard for you. Do you like the way I trimmed my pussy today. All I am showing you will be yours tonight, Trent. Except for Derrick, no one has enjoyed my body for more than seven years. Now you can have it. To toy with. To taste. To enter. To feast on."

She began to move more brazenly for him, still slowly, drawing his eyes to her luscious body.

As we watched the video Amy said to me, "Derrick, I felt so erotic doing that for Trent. I had not planned it. But after the hot kisses and after I put my hand on his cock and toyed with it for awhile, the first cock I had touched in so long, and bigger than any I had ever touched, of a sudden I felt like doing something bold and unexpected, not just for him but for myself too. And as I saw the way he looked at me I felt so powerful; I believed no man could have resisted me, could have kept himself from coming after me as I teased and twisted so lewdly.

"I wanted to make it hard for Trent to sit and watch. I wanted to go on and on and to make it more and more erotic. As you can see, I turned my back to him and bent over, touching my ankles. I knew he could see both my pussy and my ass and I reached around to spread them for him. I felt his eyes devouring me."


Then I saw her turn back to him. "Take your pants off Trent. Show me what you have for me. I want to see your cock. For weeks I have wanted to see your cock. A few times at the fitness center I saw you beginning to get hard while you walked beside me on the treadmill, just enough to sense you were long and heavy there. I was eager for something sexual to happen while I walked next to you and I wished that you would say something to me about how you were yearning for me."

"Look here then, Amy" Trent answered. "See how hard and swollen my cock has gotten from watching you be so sexy for me."

I heard Amy ask him to begin to play with himself. "I like the way you look, your cock and your big balls. Like something I want to get to know, to become familiar with, to use for my pleasure. I have wanted this, to make your cock stand up for me. You have a cock like a horse Trent, beautiful and powerful at the same time.

"Trent, when we meet at the fitness center or anywhere else I want you to whisper to me you have been thinking of me, picturing me, of being with me for sex, telling me it made you hard and you have played with yourself and come again. I would like for you to get hard again while you are telling me this."