Desires and Desirability Ch. 03

Story Info
We invite Trent to have dinner--and my wife!
12k words
4.35
24.1k
21

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
albright
albright
210 Followers

We invite Trent to have dinner—and my wife

Note: The Desire and Desirability stories describe reinvigoration in the sexual lives of myself (Derrick) and my beautiful and desirable young wife, Amy. I recount first how I helped Amy rediscover her sexually desirability, not only to me but also to other attractive men. With my encouragement we began to reveal our deepest sexual yearnings and to explore ways to satisfy them. While I enjoyed new sexual partners as part of this I especially came to relish the roles of encourager, enabler, observer and supporter as Amy opened herself to new opportunities for pleasure.

August

Several times while in bed at night Amy and I recounted our memorable first visit to the Open Door Club in New York City. Each time as we recalled watching John and Kim (we did not know their last names) have sex in front of us, we were stimulated anew. We talked about going there again for the two more "observer" visits we were entitled to and we it made us horny to discuss options we could chose from if we became members. I was very encouraged that Amy had been so aroused by our first visit. Sexual adventure was more and more on her mind.

We found that we were becoming more confident in sharing fantasies with one another. One trip to the Open Door Club had inspired us to envision situations that might become a reality. One night I shared with Amy that if we became members I wanted us to watch two married couples who, after each husband and wife had sex, would trade partners. I whispered to Amy I would like to see how each husband responded to his spouse having sex with a new man. Amy liked that situation too. Often as we exchanged our visions of future sexual possibilities we touched one another; more and more frequently, we began to masturbate as we lay back next to one another.

Another time I encouraged Amy to envision us having sex in front of another couple as Kim and John had done for us at the Club. She liked that. Amy welcomed my fantasy that she would go to the club alone to join a couple in a threesome, to be watched while she and the woman pleased one another and then shared the man. I told her I liked to imagine her going alone to be with another man and only sharing with me later what she had initiated and what she had permitted. I wanted her to not to be reluctant to seek sexual experiences that would give her pleasure.

As Amy described for me situations she found especially erotic to imagine she did not limit them to the Open Door Club. Several surprised me. She was becoming freer and bolder in her thinking—at least in what she would share with me. She breathlessly talked of having sex with several men in succession, each waiting for his turn, of offering herself a second time to whoever was hard and ready, and of then giving herself to the other two a second time. She also liked to imagine sex with a stranger while blindfolded and restrained, giving up control entirely and being used however he wanted. Being taken and then left by a lover she never saw excited her.

Although we enjoyed exploring the prospect, Amy did not feel we were ready to become full members of the Club. I did not want to push her but planned to suggest a second visit when I felt she was ready. I hoped that in the meantime we might find some other new sexual experience. Perhaps she also believed that something else should come next.

To take the initiative I talked again with my friend Trent Cramer on the golf course on a warm and humid Saturday morning in early August. I told him I was aware he and Amy had been chatting often at the fitness center and I could tell she liked it a lot. I said, "Trent, I know Amy enjoys your attention. She is excited by the way you look at her and admits she enjoys looking back. She gets very hot when she tells me about you and more than once has admitted she is picturing being with you while we are having sex. You have become part of her erotic life. She has not told me of feeling that way about anyone else." I wanted Trent to understand Amy had begun to fantasize about having sex with him and I did not mind it.

"Trent, I hope you will keep letting Amy know you find her very desirable. Your flirting has been good for her. She was missing feeling that men wanted her, maybe afraid of it as well. If you want to go further, ask her to join you for a drink. Frankly, we have been trying to reignite our sex life and the mutual attraction between you and Amy can be part of that. So tell her how gorgeous she looks, how enticing you find her. When the time feels right, tell her you think about her sometimes at night — as I'm sure you do. That might be an aphrodisiac for her. Then you could ask her to dinner, someplace romantic. I won't mind. I know she thinks about the two of you being together privately and I'm sure you do too. My wife just needs to become comfortable with other men lusting for her and with her own desire for other men and then to admit to herself she needs sex with someone other than me. Sooner rather than later she will act to meet that need, Trent, and you are the most likely beneficiary. "

Trent was not ready to reveal what he thought about my suggestions. He must have been surprised I was so openly encouraging. In any case, he soon took me at my word. The next week he asked Amy to have a drink with him after their time together at the gym. She agreed and told me about it later that evening. When I asked her if it made her feel sexy to be with him she said it did. "It really made me horny being with him. He must have felt the same. He has very hungry eyes. I liked the way he looked at me."

Amy blushed slightly when she told me that when they got up to leave the bar she noticed Trent trying to hide the erection he must have had while sitting with her. "Derrick sometimes I can see it against his shorts when he is on the treadmill next to me. You told me he was big there and it looks to be true. It makes me wish I could see it and touch it. I have been thinking about Trent a lot, Derrick. Maybe something will happen between us. I wonder how you would feel about that, not as a fantasy but as something real."

Given Amy's comments, I thought more about how to bring Trent and Amy together in a suitable way. I became excited thinking about that, always imagining them having torrid sex their first time alone. While we were in bed the next night I suggested we talk more directly about her going further with Trent. "Do you want to talk about that Amy? About doing more with him?"

"Yes. I think so." She sounded eager. I began to finger her clit. She was quite wet already.

"Amy, remember that Saturday the 25th is your 29th birthday. I suggest to celebrate we stay home and I cook you a very special birthday dinner here, a very intimate affair with soft music and candles on the table. For your present, I will invite Trent to join us. That would give you two a secure private place to be together, to go as far as you desire. I will play the host role, though I won't mention to Trent it is your birthday and he is your present. It will be our secret. I will work hard to make all of us comfortable and relaxed during dinner, and to create a suggestive and permissive atmosphere at the end. I can make it clear that I understand you two want to be alone together and you have my support, in fact my encouragement. I would then excuse myself and say to both of you that I am leaving the house for several hours. You would like that for your birthday, wouldn't you?"

"Oh!" she said, obviously surprised and intrigued. "Would you really do that, Derrick? Are you sure? It seems like a lot to ask."

I took it she was eager for this to happen but reluctant to show her excitement and probably nervous about how an evening with him could be set smoothly in motion.

"Amy, don't do this if things are moving along too fast for you; you can always cancel." I wanted her to admit her desire for Trent.

"No Derrick, I want to do this. This seems like a good way to move ahead, to test whether we both want the things we have fantasized about together. You are a generous husband to suggest this for my birthday and to offer to take the lead. "

"Amy, you know I want this for you — and for me too. It is very erotic to think about you being with Trent for sex."

"If you love me, why wouldn't you be jealous?"

"I will be terribly jealous, but I think I can stand that — especially if you will let me watch you with him. Or if not that, to tell me all about it afterward. I will expect that much Amy."

"Could you watch in secret, Derrick?

"Amy, I'm sure I can sneak back in unobtrusively to listen and watch from a distance. God, I would like that."

"And I would like to please you, Derrick, by sharing with you whatever happens, to return your generosity. I'm afraid though if I know you are watching it will inhibit me with Trent and embarrass me with you. I am eager to let myself go with Trent. That's what you seem to want too. But will I do that this first time knowing you are present as a silent partner?"

"Amy, another way would be for me to leave the house and stay away for several hours but to place a small camera behind the vent over the closet in the living room. I would not be there with you this first time. Later, we could watch the film together. If you have sex with another man, Amy, whether I am present or filming you, I need to participate in some way. Even if sometimes you only tell me about it, I need to be part of what you are experiencing. "

"I will try, Derrick, even this first time with Trent. Because I know that you need this. But just this first time, please give me a way to turn off the camera if it is spoiling the experience for me."

"I will. You will have a remote to turn the camera off if you must. Isn't it also possible, Amy, knowing you could watch the video later or we could watch it together, this would intensify your experience with Trent?"

"If Trent and I are having sex, Derrick, I doubt we will be needing more intensity!"

"Do you think Trent will be surprised by our invitation, Amy? Will he know what it implies?"

"He may be surprised about an invitation coming from both of us to come to our house for dinner. He will think he knows what it implies. He will have high hopes at least. I'm pretty sure he does not lack confidence in his own sex appeal. He will wonder about your role more than mine."

"Should I talk to him before hand about my willingness to share you? Be very explicit about it? Should I tell him I think you will let him make love to you?"

"Please don't say it so directly like that, Derrick. He will already anticipate that I want sex with him given the way he and I have been reacting to each other. Just tell him we are exploring our feelings about doing sexual things with other people."

"I have already hinted at that to him, Amy. But how do you think you would react to him being here? Tell me about that. Wouldn't you like to be left alone with him for awhile, for the two of you to kiss and touch?"

"I think so."

"If you went that far, what if he began to touch you, to reach for your breasts? Would you open your legs for his hands and fingers? His mouth? Would you let him take your clothes off — or do that for him? And stand in front of him? You know how he loves to look at you."

"Derrick, I can hardly stand to think how that would make me feel. You know I have been fantasizing about letting him do all that, and more. But would I really if he is here with me? What would you be feeling if I let things go that far? Maybe I couldn't do any of that if I knew you were watching and listening or might watch later."

"Amy, you won't need to decide in advance how far to go. Just let me guide things after dinner in a way that leaves the two of you alone together. I already know how I will do that for you. I won't do anything you and he won't like. What I do will heighten you desire and you will be eager for me to leave you alone together."

*********

So, we went ahead on this basis. I spoke to Trent after golf the following Saturday.

"Trent, you already know that Amy and I have been discussing how to expand our sexual experiences. That is underway. We already went once to the Open Door Club in the City, the place your friend's cousin told us about. We had a very intense erotic evening which also opened our eyes to future possibilities. We had never considered this kind of sexual experience, watching two very attractive people have beautiful intimate sex right in front of us. It has made us hungry for more, probably another visit there, maybe becoming members in the future. The options for sexual adventure there are broad and deep. Even that first visit helped Amy realize that exploration and variety could become a significant part of our sexual lives—and probably should be, and probably will be.

"I mention this Trent to let you know that Amy's perspective on having sex with other men has broadened and part of that is she sees more evidence around her that she is still a highly desirable woman. You have helped her feel that, Trent, and you have witnessed her growing confidence in showing her sexuality to you. I believe she is ready now to go further."

So I asked Trent if he could come to dinner at our house a week from Saturday, that there would be just the three of us, that Amy was enthused about doing this. I did not tell him his visit would be on her birthday. "Trent, am very interested to see how the two of you interact while I am there. Then, at the end of dinner, I will encourage the two of you to spend the rest of the evening together. I support this and will not later resent anything that happens between you. I will leave you two alone for several hours. Are you comfortable with that, Trent?"

"Yes, I am."

"And eager to be alone with Amy?"

"You know the answer, Derrick."

"OK. See you at our house for dinner next Saturday at 7:00. I will skip golf that morning."

At home, I recounted for Amy my conversation with Trent. "He seems very eager to come, Amy, and I sense all three of us want, and expect, something sexual to happen between you two that night."

I also suggested how I could be helpful Saturday evening. "Amy, I will make the drinks, do the cooking, serve dinner, and move things along. You just relax and get comfortable, flirt with Trent in an inviting way, establish a mood of anticipation. The way you dress and the way you look at him will set him afire."

Early in the week, while Amy was away for a realtors seminar in Albany, I placed a camera high in a corner of the living room aimed at the large couch where Amy could invite Trent to sit with her and they could spend their time together. I tested the audio and video and planned the lighting in the room. When Amy returned I showed her where the remote would be in case she wanted to turn off the camera, and I refined my thinking on how best to coordinate the first part of the evening.

Amy seemed nervous on Friday evening and all day Saturday. I had suggested earlier she wear a lovely light grey cashmere sweater and skirt that showed off all her curves so spectacularly, the reason I had given it to her. "No need for a bra with that, Amy, and please only a garter belt and stockings underneath your skirt, or nothing all. Seeing the shape of your breasts and nipples will drive Trent crazy as soon as he comes in the door and his eyes will be following your every move."

Before Trent arrived I was happy to see that Amy had taken my advice. She looked elegant and very sensuous. Something new for Trent, she wore her hair up in a way I had seen only a few times, a style that showed her lovely ears and neck to full advantage. I turned on a mellow jazz channel to provide soft background sounds for the evening and adjusted the lights in the living room —not too bright but not too low either.

I answered the door when Trent arrived. In the hall he seemed unsure as to how to act, a bit shy and uncertain, trying hard not to appear too eager. Amy came into the hall from the living room, smiling brightly, gorgeous in her skirt and sweater. Her lipstick was an unusually bright red, set off by her flashing green eyes and dark black hair. She stood on tip toe to give Trent a kiss on the cheek. I was sure they both wanted more.

I mentioned to Trent that I was doing the cooking tonight and suggested they make themselves comfortable in the living room where I would bring drinks to the two of them before I finished dinner. I hoped this would relax them and make my support for the two of them very obvious from the start. " You could even have a first dance while you wait for your drinks," I said.

When I returned with their Manhattans they had taken my suggestion. They were pressed together, slow dancing. A good start for the evening. I left the drinks and finished up in the kitchen. I did not check on them again until I called them to the table.

At dinner I seated them across from one another while I sat at the head of the table. I noticed that Amy, or perhaps Trent, had unbuttoned the top several buttons on her sweater drawing more attention to her cleavage and to the shape of her breasts and the firmness of her nipples, a very arousing sight. Amy was glowing, presumably imagining the pleasure to come, eager for it. Her lipstick was slightly smeared. He appeared to be working hard to maintain a calm demeanor.

For dinner I served scallops and asparagus, warm olive bread, a simple salad, then chocolate mousse. While they complimented me several times I knew their minds were elsewhere. Certainly their eyes were for each other. Conversation during dinner was relaxed. We shared news of mutual interest: Amy described several recent house sales; Trent gave us an insider's perspective on leadership changes at his bank; and I outlined for them the local implications of several cases before the New York Court of Appeals. Then the two of them took over the conversation and added an edge of anticipation. They talked openly and with obvious enjoyment about the evolution of their relationship at the fitness center, how it evolved from shyness to friendly banter to spirited flirting and to barely hidden mutual lust. Their frank admissions of mutual desire coupled with an implicit agreement their relationship had further to go was what I had hoped for.

At the end of dessert, I looked at each of them in turn and then spoke. "I have a few words to say to you about the rest of this evening before I leave you. I am very happy the two of you can be together here in the privacy and comfort of our house, the purpose of this evening as all three of us understand. You have separately told me how attractive, and how desirable, you find one another. I have told you this pleases me and I want to make that plain again now. I want tonight to be as pleasurable as you can make it, to be as fulfilling as you can make it. I choose my words intentionally to encourage you not to hold back in what you do together."

Amy had a shy smile, blushing, but said nothing. Trent looked uncertain as to what he should do or say, so he too said nothing.

I stood up and stepped behind Amy's chair. I reached over her shoulder and slowly began to loosen the rest of the buttons on her sweater. " Amy, I'm sure Trent agrees your breasts look not only beautiful but also very inviting in that soft sweater. You have told me you have felt his gaze on your breasts at the gym and have welcomed it. Now he can see uncovered what he has only stared at longingly—and you can see in his eyes his desire for what he sees."

When I had loosened the remaining buttons I pulled her sweater open to reveal her breasts and firm nipples. "How does this make you feel, Amy? Do you want to share your beauty with Trent in this way? To feel his eyes on you?"

"I like it Derrick," she said. "Thank you."

albright
albright
210 Followers