Desires and Desirability Ch. 05

Story Info
Amy With Jared, Then With Franklin.
5.6k words
3.57
4.6k
8

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
albright
albright
210 Followers

Note: If you do not like reading stories about a wife who has begun to have sex sometimes with men who are not her husband, or about a husband who has recently discovered he finds it exciting to watch and listen to his wife have sex with these other men, this series of stories is not intended for you and you will not enjoy it. You have lots of other options.

The Desire and Desirability stories describe revival and enrichment in the sexual lives of myself (Derrick) and my beautiful and desirable young wife, Amy. The first three chapters recounted how over the past year and more I helped Amy rediscover her sexual desires and reconfirm her desirability-- not only to me but to other attractive men. With my encouragement we began to reveal to each other our deepest sexual yearnings and to explore ways to satisfy them. Chapter three describes Amy having sex for the first time with another man, Trent Cramer, and chapter four recounts the start of her affair with a second man, Jared Cook. At the end of chapter four Amy and I reassessed our sexual relationship and our hopes and desires as we look to the future. In chapter five, Amy continues her relationship with Jared Cook and begins an affair with an attractive new lover, this time a black man, Franklin Jones.

Amy and Jared

Amy was with Jared several more times in the weeks after their first coupling at our house which I had watched via a hidden video camera. Their next time together for sex was a late afternoon after he called her at work to ask her to meet him at his apartment. He said he simply could not get her out of his mind and needed her badly and would do anything to please her. She apologized to me after she came home for not letting me know ahead of time what was going on, saying she just could not resist his urgency and it made her as hungry for him as he was for her.

"Derrick, we were so eager we fucked first with our clothes on. I just took off my panties and he took his cock out and he lifted my skirt and he screwed me hard while I leaned over the table in his kitchen. We were both hot and ready to fuck and really went at each other. A perfect coming together, Derrick. We rested on his couch until he could get hard again. He took his shirt off and let me see the deep scars on his chest and his back. I ran my hands over them. I found it highly erotic, something very special. I removed my blouse and my bra and leaned over him, my dark hair brushing him and my breasts dangling over his chest. I moved back and forth across him, my nipples tingling as they rubbed against his scars. So unusual, Derrick. And so erotic! I was so fired up for more.

"I sat down in a chair and teased him by spreading my legs and touching myself, fingering my clit while letting him see his cum from before slowly drip out of me. I asked him if he was willing to bring me off with his mouth, tonguing me and tasting the cream he had given me. He gave me another orgasm, licking me with his tongue and he seemed to like the taste. He kissed me and put his slippery tongue in my mouth and I liked the taste as well, our juices all mixed together in our mouths. We had another quick hot fuck on the floor next to the couch and he came again with me on top, riding him hard. And then he walked me to my car. And here I am, Derrick. Home to you.

"I'm sorry for leaving you out this time, sweetheart. I'll try not to do that again."

I told her I was disappointed in her and had expected better. But really, what could I do?

A few days later, making sure it was ok with me, Amy invited Jared to come to our house after dinner on Friday night, ten days later. She said she was not sure how it would go because she knew what he wanted next. I asked her what. With a shy smile on her face, she told me, "He wants me to dance sexy and dirty and strip for him and then sit on his face so he can bring me off that way. He said he wants to do something special like that for me and he had something special to ask me to do for him. He wants me to let him fuck me in the ass and shoot his cum in me like that. I would be OK with that but I am worried because it has been painful when you and I have done that--and he is considerably larger, both longer and wider, than you are."

I told Amy I could think of something that might help it be easier for her to take him like that. She asked how that could be. "Amy, what if you got out the large black dildo we have used a few times to give your pussy something to feel really tight around. I could cover the end with lubricant and push it into your ass very slowly and carefully, sliding it deeper, inch by inching, feeding it to you only when you are ready for more. You could get used to the size. We could do that several times before Jared comes so it would be easier and more enjoyable for you.And we could do it again just before he arrives."

So we did that and each time it was easier for Amy to take and she began to enjoy it and admitted she was thinking each time of how it would be to give herself to him the way he wanted and that she might really learn to want it. Each time we practiced she pretended she was taking his big cock in her ass. And on the night Jared came to our house she was eager to go from pretending and practicing to reality.

Jared arrived at around 8:30 on that Friday night. I was upstairs watching on the video system. He and Amy sat together on our couch and shared a couple of drinks and then smoked a joint together. She told me later she needed that high in order to feel comfortable to perform for him. She stood in front of him and began to dance. Her eyes were closed at first as she moved--more erotically and lewdly than I had ever seen her--stripping her body for him, confirming again for me how her sexuality had been recharged during the past year and a half. Obviously she wanted to show him the most wanton part of her, the raw sexual desire he inspired in her. After awhile, now naked and sweating for him, she knelt on the floor, leaned back, her legs folded under her, then spread her legs wide for him, turned on by the grass and her own dancing. She watched his cock grow as he watched her begin to finger herself, putting on another private show for him, grunting and groaning in the most vulgar way, appealing to his most basic instincts by showing him hers.

"Jared, I hope you enjoy this dirty side of me. I know what you want and I will try to give it to you but you have to help make me ready. You promised. Get on your back and open your mouth and stick out your tongue for me. I'm going to sit on you and you are going to kiss my pussy and lick my clit and fuck my cunt with your tongue until I come all over your face. If you do a good job, then you can have what you want. You can fuck my ass, Jared. I'm ready to be fucked in the ass, Jared. By your big hard cock."

Her panting and moaning while she was over his face made plain he was meeting his side of their bargain. Then he surprised both of us by asking her if they could be together in our bed for the next step. "Alright Jared. If that's what you want."

I made sure the camera over the bed was on and in focus. As they came up the stairs I heard him ask her. " Are you ready for this, Amy?"

"Jared, first let me go in the bathroom and use a wipe to make sure I am clean. Then, before you come into me I want you to lick my ass. Use your tongue to tease me and excite me and use your spit to make it easier for me to welcome you where you want to go." She went into the bathroom and quickly returned.

Amy seemed to be showing Jared she was in charge even as she prepared to give him what he craved. He said he would like teasing her the way she asked, getting her ready for his cock. I watched as he licked her anus, and used his tongue to probe and add pressure. He surprised her by moving his tongue from her ass to her clit and then back and forth building her pleasure until I watched her orgasm. She thanked him. How could she refuse to go further? She told him he was being very nice to her and she was ready.

His readiness was obvious. His cock was very hard, like steel she described it to me later, and very straight and it jumped and jerked as he approached his target. I could see that, though Amy could not. He pushed gently at first and entered her ass slowly, wanting not to hurt her. He kept asking her. "A little more, Amy. Can you take a little more?" And she answered yes each time until finally he was buried in her and began to move in and out, slow at first but gradually a bit faster. She was able to match his rhythm.--and more and more to like it. She told me later she was glad we had practiced with the big dildo. She kept up a steady stream of dirty talk, knowing how much Jared liked it. Perhaps she remembered I would like it to.

"Fuck my tight hot ass, Jared. Give me your big cock in my ass. I want to be fucked in the ass. Do you like taking my ass for the first time in my own bed? I like it, Jared. Keep doing it. No one has ever been so deep in my ass or filled me so much. Do you like how tight I feel around your cock, Jared? I do. I like you being my ass fucker, Jared? I like calling you that!"

I could see Jared was trying very hard not to got too fast or too hard, probably both to make it easier for her and also because he didn't want it to end. I don't think she did either as she moaned softly and kept telling him she liked the way he was fucking her. Finally he could wait no longer and shot his warm cum in her and they collapsed together. She stayed kneeling and asked him to watch his cum drip out of her. It was thick and in several gobs. They left the mess in our bed. After a few minutes she led him out of our bedroom and downstairs where they both dressed. She kissed him with her arms tight around him--and he left and she came back up and we were alone together.

We did not talk that night about what had happened. She told me she needed to rest and wanted to think about what had just happened before we talked. Later I reminded her of the dirty words she had said while he was taking what he wanted. I could remember almost all of them. A few days later we watched the video together. She played with me as we watched her with Jared. Then she knelt on the couch and asked me to do her that way. She wanted to watch the video again as I was moving in her, feeling me but probably thinking again of how it had been with him. She said she felt very nasty seeing him going in and out of her and hearing the sounds she made and then seeing his come drip and drop out of her. She told me if she did this again with Jared she wanted to use her hand to catch his cum dripping out of her ass and to fill her mouth with it and let him see her swallow it. "Seeing him doing me like that and my hearing my reactions to being fucked like that makes me so horny and dirty, Derrick. It makes me want to do it again with him."

The next week she told me about having a glass of wine with him at a bar after work, and about the surprising things he said to her and asked her about

"Derrick, Jared told me some things that had been on his mind. They surprised me. What he said makes me very happy, Derrick. He told me first how much he admires me and he said this is not only for my beauty and for giving my body to him but also for my intelligence and knowledge and good taste and my sense of adventure, including sexual adventure." 'Last but certainly not least, Amy, I admire your good relationship with and respect for your husband.'

"I thanked him for all he said and was happy he recognized our good relationship, Derrick, though I doubt he fully understands it. I'm not sure we do either, not fully, not yet.

"Jared also confirmed how much he has enjoyed the sex we have had together and wants more of it with me. He said he thinks we both want more and have more to give to one another--more excitement, new things to try, fulfilling fantasies. I was not at all surprised by this; I told him I wanted more too. So having shared our feelings for one another, Jared surprised me again by asking whether I might want him to help me find other sexual pleasures, perhaps with new lovers who could give me new erotic experiences. I did not ask him what specifically he has in mind, but I said I would welcome his suggestions. Are you OK with that, Derrick? Of me listening to what he has to say?" I nodded.

Amy and Franklin

Amy described for me how a couple of days later she met with Jared for lunch and he shared with her his first "suggestion." He told her he wanted her to meet a close friend of his, Franklin Jones, who he thinks could bring her to another level of sexual excitement and fulfillment. He described the man as married for several years to a beautiful woman but in an open relationship, an economics teacher in a small college not far away, strong and handsome, someone experienced in the art of seduction and satisfaction. Jared proposed he invite her to his apartment for a light meal and to become acquainted with this handsome friend, someone Jared seemed certain Amy will like and find very attractive. "There will be no pressure, Amy, just an opportunity to meet Franklin and to gage if the two of you are interested in something more than first meeting and what that might be. If you both wish it, you could make something more happen in my apartment after dinner; I would be happy to leave. Or you could plan to meet later someplace else or, of course, not to meet again at all."

Then Jared added, "Amy, you should know my friend Franklin Jones is a black man. Have you ever had sex with a black man? Have you ever wanted to? Do you find it exciting to think about?"

Amy did not tell me how she answered Jared's direct questions. She did share with him how she remembered friends in college who dated black men from the football and basketball teams and who talked about it. They raved it was a special experience, not only because of the color and size of the young men but also because those men took what they wanted. No fumbling around like many college boys. The girls boasted about the raw hot sex being unlike anything they had experienced, that it just felt different. "Jared, what I remember most is the girls I knew almost all went back for more."

When I heard what she had said to Jared, I said to her, "Amy, you have never told me about this. About those girls and their feelings about sex with those boys. Is it something you have thought about? Maybe often?"

"Sometimes, Derrick. Not often. But sometimes. I will now."

Amy accepted Jared's invitation to dinner at his apartment the following week. She described to me later what she recalled about that first encounter, how she right away found Franklin even more attractive than Jared had indicated: bright, confident, engaging, and physically very, very appealing. After two glasses of wine, soup and salad, and pleasant conversation Jared encouraged Amy and Franklin to sit together on his couch and join him in smoking a very special joint he had reserved for the occasion. When he was sure the two of them were relaxed and comfortable, Jared said quietly he was going to leave them alone for several hours to get to know one another better.

When they were alone Franklin asked Amy very directly if, as Jared had told him, she is happily married but interested in new intimate relationships.

Amy said, "That is so, Franklin. But I am still very new to acting on those desires and not confident I know yet what I want and from whom and how to go about it. I trust Jared's judgement and I know he has my best interests in his heart. He knows my husband too and would not seek to do us real harm. What are you looking for, Franklin, what interests you? What do you know about me and why has Jared introduced us do you think? "

"I am in much the same situation, Amy. Happily married. To a very beautiful, very blond, very white woman whom I love very much. No children. None anticipated. For the past three years my wife and I have been open to other relationships, sometimes acting individually, sometimes as a couple. Neither of us is looking for anything long term, just pleasure and excitement--and variety.

"Amy, what I have learned over the years is there are some women, beautiful and sexy like you, married or unmarried, young or more mature, who are looking for something new and different. To my pleasure, though not entirely to my surprise, for many of these women it appears a black man like myself is a major turn on, a daring adventure, an experience they are eager to try. For women who believe size matters, I am able to meet a need for that kind of hunger as well. I am more than willing, if the woman is beautiful and smart and seems to know what she is doing, to help her scratch her particular itch. I seek especially women who are also interesting, educated, engaged with life broadly speaking, and not involved in bitter current relationship. Amy you seem to fit my criteria perfectly, though I don't know yet if I match up well with your's. Have you ever had sex with a black man, Amy?"

Amy told me she answered no and Franklin had responded, "Amy, I hope you will let me change your answer."

So, as Amy described it to me later in considerable detail, remembering all she could, even specific words they spoke to one another, they begin to kiss and touch and to very quickly build a passion, very quickly both of them anticipating ultimate sexual intimacy.

After they began to kiss and touch, Amy reached to unzip him and to wrestle his impressive cock out of his pants. She told me she loved looking at it and playing with him, handling his long and thick cock and his heavy balls.

"Derrick, I told him I loved the weight of his cock and balls as well as his length and thickness and how hard he grew as I stroked him. I liked cupping his balls and the challenge of stretching my mouth around the end of his cock and running my tongue over the thick veins near the top. I could feel those ridges as I ran my tongue around his cock head and further down. I did what I could to give him pleasure though I could not go very far on his shaft. What I could get my mouth around I sucked very hard! I wanted him to feel my willingness to work for whatever I would want most from him."

While she was doing what she could for him, he was pleasing her. She loved how wide and strong his tongue was as he alternated between licking her up and down her slit and then flicking or sucking her clit. He gave her several quick small orgasms with his mouth and tongue while she was pleasing him as well as she could--though that first night he never did come from her oral efforts. She told me she promised him she would learn to be better. He responded, "Amy, you can give me everything I could possibly want--if it is something you want too. I will show you what I mean."

"Franklin stood up and asked me follow him, Derrick. His cock was still hard and I watched it bounce as he walked us into the dining room. He pulled out a chair and sat down it. He reached his hands out for me and guided me to sit down on him. I was afraid he would be to big for me. I hooked my feet onto the lower rungs on the sides of the chair so I could control my body as I lowered myself over the tip of his cock and slowly moved my very wet pussy down over him. It was very tight but by going slowly I was gradually able to take him all the way. I was proud my pussy was all the way down touching against his balls. He was at least as big as Trent."

"Franklin said to me, 'Amy, however you move you will give me intense pleasure. So go just as slow or as fast, as hard or as gently, as will maximize your own pleasure. We can give a perfect gift to one another in this position. And then we can do still more and different later.'

Amy said she rode him slowly, holding on to his strong arms, her pussy tight around his cock, kissing as they went, and he let her know it was wonderful for him. Then he asked her to tell him how she felt about being with him like this.

albright
albright
210 Followers
12