Desires and Desirability Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
albright
albright
210 Followers

"Amy, do you like this?"

"I like it, Franklin. I like being so tight around you. I feel so much each time I slide down your full length, nestling against your big balls, and then when I slide up almost to the end of you."

"Is this tighter than the cock you are used to getting, Amy?"

"Yes, Franklin, it is tighter."

"Is it better this way, tight, full?"

"It is."

"Better than you are used to?"

"Yes. Better than usual, Franklin. I like it. You can tell, I know."

"Better than your husband gives you? That's what you are thinking isn't it, Amy?"

"Yes. Better."

"Will you tell him that, Amy?"

"I don't know, Franklin. I will have to see how we are getting along, how he reacts to me telling him I have had sex with you."

"Will you need more like this, Amy?"

"I will want more like this, yes, certainly."

"From me?"

"Yes. From you."

" What about some other black man who can give you this, or even more?"

"I don't know. I'm not ready to think about that. I might."

"What else do you like about it, Amy? Beyond full and tight? I want to hear you say what gives you special pleasure."

"I think I know what you want to hear. Do you always need your lovers to say the words, Franklin?"

"I always do, Amy. I like to hear what is in their minds. What is most in your mind!"

"Franklin, I love your big black cock. I want it. It excites me to think about a big black cock fucking me. To picture it as well as feel it. I wish I could be standing back to watch my white pussy fucking your big black dick, Franklin. Is that what you wanted to hear?"

"I do want that, Amy. I like knowing I am giving you pleasure. And I like knowing your mind is filled with what it looks and feels like when a beautiful white wife is enjoying a big black cock, especially for the first time. I like you, Amy. But I always love being a black man fucking a white married pussy. I hope you will need black cock in the future too. I want to make you hungry for black cocks. I would even bring other black cocks for you if you need that. I enjoy watching my wife take other black cocks and she likes for me to watch. It is something she needs often.

"I would love to see your husband watching me fuck you, Amy, for him to see and hear your need and your pleasure and your satisfaction. I would even like to sit with him while I share you with some other black man, to see your need to be satisfied by another black cock, by any black cock I would bring to you. Does that offend you Amy?"

"I'm not sure Franklin. This is my first time. It is exciting for me in this time of a new experiences to think about fucking another black man--or men. But that is not now. Now all I need is the one who is with me this first time. And I hope he might want me again."

"Amy, I will want you again. But is my cock big enough for you? Have you ever had someone this big?"

"Franklin, I have had one other her very big cock. Not bigger than your's but not smaller either, I think. And he was white. I took great pleasure from him though I did not find him interesting and we don't see each other now."

While they were talking Amy continued to ride Franklin, taking exquisite pleasure from each stroke, long minutes of sweetness until she knew she could best reward herself and her new lover by going faster and harder. And he kept saying "yes' over and over as she picked up the pace. And she began to moan from the pleasure He asked her to touch herself as she rode and to tell him when she approached her climax so he was able to to match her's perfectly, her moans turning to a high pitched wailing at the very end. Then she quieted and they slowly came down on the other side, thanked one another and returned to the couch and rested.

Amy told me they sat very quietly, happy and contended, for perhaps fifteen minutes. She thought he might say he needed to go. Instead he spoke softly.

"Amy, would you mind if I asked you a few questions about what you might like to experience in the future and how I can be part of that. You have already told me you might agree to be with Jared and me together. But I want you to think about other possibilities."

"Franklin, what do you want to ask?"

"Amy, have you ever watched another couple have sex?"

"Derrick and I watched another couple once at a club in Manhattan."

"Did you like that, Amy?"

"We both did, very much. The couple was very beautiful and it was exciting to watch them. We have thought about going back, even participating, but other opportunities have come our way. I should say have come my way. Now including you."

"Do you think you would like to watch my wife and I have sex? Her name is Tara."

"Could I bring my husband Derrick along? I feel certain he would like to watch with me."

"I'm sure Tara and I would like for both of you to be there. And who knows what would happen after you watched us."

"Amy, would you want your husband to watch you and I together? Only to watch, not otherwise participate. Could he tolerate that? "

"Do you want me to ask him if he would like that, Franklin? I believe he would find that a huge turn on. Would you come to our house? It would be comfortable for all of us. Maybe even in our bed."

"Amy, what if I asked you to speak out loud while he is there the kinds of things you were willing to say to me tonight--about loving my cock, the pleasure it has given you because it is bigger and harder and fills you tighter than what you are used to--and about maybe wanting other big black cocks?"

"I would not say those things Franklin, not with Derrick there. I might share my feeling about those kinds of things when Derrick and I are alone, but not while it is happening--at least not unless he told me he wanted to hear me say everything I was feeling and thinking with you. He might really want to hear those feelings but he would have to ask."

"Amy, do you think Derrick would like to have sex with Tara now that you and I have enjoyed one another?"

"Can you send me a picture of her, Franklin? I have never encouraged him to be with another particular woman but I would like to know how he would react. I hope would want to be with her. And I would like to see a picture to and to meet her soon if you are comfortable with that. And I am curious; has Jared been with your wife?

"He has, Amy. They enjoy being together. And I have watched. And then taken her again after Jared has had her. Several times. Very special nights. The three of us are close friends now."

So that was Franklin's first discussion with Amy of future possibilities. The evening soon came to a close.

"Amy, if I ask for one more gift tonight would you offer me the present I want?"

"If I can, Franklin. I want to give you a present."

"Could you kneel on the couch facing the back?" She did.

He walked around behind the couch and took her hands in his and kissed her neck and her lips and smiled at her. And she smiled back.

"Have you liked what we have done here tonight, Amy?"

"You know I have, Franklin. You have felt my lust and my hunger and how fully you have satisfied them."

" Would you like to do this again sometime soon, Amy? I would try even harder to please you."

"Yes, Franklin. I would like to be with you again."

"Good. But one last thing tonight, Amy. Just stay the way you are."

He walked back around the couch, stood behind her, put his hands on her hips, slowly pushed his cock into her pussy which already was stretched from their first time.

"I hope this is easy for you, Amy. I like sliding into your pussy already wet from your pleasure and slick with my cum. I am going to love watching my black cock fill you up and then pound you hard and deep and shoot my cum in you again. Are you ready for that Amy? Is it too much for one night?"

"I want it Franklin. I know will be good. It is not too much. I want you to take what you need and I want to give back to you."

She was surprised at how hard he was again. This time there was no softness and she did not try to slow him down. When they finished this time Franklin kissed her and thanked her and left just as Jared returned. She realized Franklin must have called him.

Jared asked her how it had been with Franklin and she told him. He asked if she would like to be with Franklin again and she said she would; she thought they would be friends as well as lovers.

She added, "But I would like to be with you again too, Jared."

"What about with both of us together, Amy?"

"I have never had sex with two men together, Jared. Probably I would try it if you both wanted it to happen. Have you and Franklin been with other women together--other than his wife?"

"Yes, we have. And we hope you will let us experience that again and make it very good for you in the process. Think about it, Amy. Maybe soon the three of us can have drinks together to decide what we want to happen."

albright
albright
210 Followers
12