Desires of an Indian Mind Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes were on the other couple, the fat guy was trying to unzip his pants. I saw him getting his dick out. I'm guessing it was small one, probably 4 inch circumcised cock as it was not clearly visible.

My hands slowly lifted Shifali's t-shirt and moved my hand inside. I felt the bra and I pulled it aside to free her right boob. I brought my fingers to her nipple and started playing with it. Shifali trembled right where she was sitting and her hands quickly found my legs and started holding it with a tight grip. She had her mouth open and eyes closed and was enjoying the moment.

I peeped to check the muslim couple and I now saw the lady's hand was holding his cock and jacking off slowly. He had his two hands on her breasts and was very hard on them. The lady had her back towards me and I really could not see her face.

The fat guy pushed the lady's head towards his cock indicating her to suck it. She quickly bent down and took his cock in her mouth. All I could see is her head bobbing up and down and the fat guy had closed his eye in total pleasure. I slowly took Shifali's left hand and placed it over my bulging area over my pants. She slowly started moving her hand along the length and feeling it up. I left her breast and moved my hand on her thighs. I slowly started moving towards her upper thigh.

She was now unzipping my pant and I moved my hand right over her panty covered mound. It was already wet and I pulled the panty aside and attacked her pussy with my fingers. My middle finger quickly found her clit and played with it. She started enjoying it. She put her hands inside my pant and pulled my underwear down to pull out my cock. She slowly started playing with the wet tip of my cock and played with her thumb. The pre cum started leaking all over my cock and my hand left her clit and moved towards her wet opening. She was now holding my cock in her fist and slowly moving her hand up and down. I was enjoying it. It feels good to have a soft hand on our cock once in a while jacking it. I pressed my middle finger on her opening and she spread her legs wide open to make it easy.

It went inside in one go and I knew she would scream so I quickly covered her mouth with my left hand. She muffled her screams in my hand; she bit my hand and I quickly removed my hand in pain. She quickly went to my neck and started giving me love bites. She was in total pleasure and I increased my pace with my fingers. I brought my thumb finger to her clit and pressed it and kept my middle finger inside her slowly moving it inside out.

The fat guy now had a strong grip on her head and humping her face. He was lifting his hips from his seat meanwhile kept the lady's head fixed over his cock. I knew he would come soon. Meanwhile here Shifali was close on coming. She left my cock and holded her seat for strong grip as I increased my speed on her wet pussy. I slowly tried inserting the index finger along with the middle finger and pressed her clit hard.

This was too much for her to handle. She came hard on hand and had her face lift up, mouth wide open. Before she could make any sound, I kissed her hard so that I could muffle her screams. She bit my lower lip hard and released her cum on my hand. She shuddered in the seat for a while and left a satisfied mourn. She slowly loosened her grip on her seat and lied down on my shoulder.

I wanted to know what happened with the muslin couple and I quickly peeped towards them. The fat guy was about to come and pushed his entire dick inside her mouth. He had a firm grip on her head and pressed it hard on his dick. I could see her struggling and hitting his hard grip for release. He was least worried about her and started coming in her throat. After one final hump, he released her grip. She quickly rose and spit the remaining cum on the ground. Immediately the interval was called and lights began to turn on.

Shifali quickly adjusted her cloths and I stuffed my hard cock back to my pants. I quickly wanted to check on the muslim couple. The fat guy adjusted his pants and the lady was wiping her face with a tissue. The lady turned towards us and then our eyes met. I was stunned and so was she. It was Shabaz's sister Noora Banu. She quickly pulled her naqaab but the deed was done. She knew that I recognized her and so did I. She quickly mentioned something to fat guy and the fat guy gave one last look towards me and they left in a hurry. I did not mention this to Shifali, who was now sleeping in her seat with eyes shut. She was totally satisfied.

I wanted to use the restroom and I asked Shifali if she wanted anything to eat. She said popcorn and I said I would get her that. I was in the restroom and my phone rang with an unknown number.

"Hello," said a female voice.

"Hai. who is this?" I replied.

"This is Noora. Before you say anything please do not tell anyone that you saw me in the cinemas. Please Rajesh. If Shabaz or Farooq comes to know about what happened they would kill me. Please Rajesh!" she begged and was sobbing on the other side. I was surprised that she had my number. Then I remembered Shabaz had given my number to his sisters. They would call me if Shabaz was not reachable.

"Do not worry, I would not tell anyone Noora. Now stop crying," I tried consoling her.

"Thank you so much Rajesh. I was not there by choice Rajesh. There are reasons for what I did. Please do not take me for bad women," she replied.

"Hey chill. I'm not telling anybody. Why did you guys leave in hurry?" I asked her.

"I was scared after seeing you there. The guy with me was my boss. I will talk to you later. Bye," she said and dropped the call.

I went back to my screen with popcorn for Shifali. She was waiting for me and I handed it to her. She started eating and said, "Thank you. I was hungry."

"I can't believe you made me cum twice from last night, how many women have you slept with?" she asked me.

"What?" I replied in surprise.

"I haven't had any women in my life apart from you. It was only you," I replied her looking straight into her eyes.

The lights started to dim and I moved my head towards her. Our lips met and we had a passionate kiss which lasted almost 15 minutes. My cock was rock hard, so I unzipped my pants and quickly pulled out my cock and I started jacking off. She quickly dropped her popcorn and turned towards me.

She saw my dick and said, "I guess he needs some attention" and her left hand went straight for my cock. She started jacking me off slowly and my hands went straight for her melons. I pulled her t-shirt up, unhooked her bra and went for her nipple. I started biting and licking all over and she started to jack me off fast.

"Can you suck me off?" I requested Shifali. She quickly rose, walked between my legs facing towards me. I quickly checked if anyone was watching, luckily everyone was engaged to some action sequence happening on screen. She went on her knees and brought her face close to my cock. She sniffed my cock, and slowly darted her tongue to the base of my cock.

She slowly moved her lips its entire length towards the tip and when she reached the tip she darted her tongue out and pressed it on my cock's tip. My cock leaked some pre-cum and she started licking it. She was busy licking my tip and I knew I had to teach her how to give a blowjob.

"You need to open your mouth and take the tip in your mouth and the suck it as you suck a candy bar," I told her. She looked at me with lust in her face and quickly engulfed my cock in her mouth. She started moving up and down the length and played with her tongue. She kept sucking hard as instructed and I was enjoying it to the core. I closed my eyes with total pleasure and placed my hand over her head. I did not want to push her and let her suck it.

I closed my eyes and started thinking about the events that happened. Richa's face popped in; how she rolled her eyes up in total pleasure when her ass was assaulted. The events at Thangappa's room started coming in front of me. I remembered how Richa sucked his cock and how she could sucked Thangappa's cock down her throat. I remembered how she was forced to do things and how she ended up liking it. I slowly tried pushing some pressure on Shifali's head indicating her take it a little deeper. She understood the signal and started pushing my cock down her throat.

My cock felt some resistance and she quickly pulled out my cock and started coughing. I said her to relax her throat and take her time. She nodded and went back on taking my cock. She was successful on taking my cock three fourth its length. My mind was filled with Richa and it was Shifali who was sucking my cock. I imagined how she was muffled by Thangappa by stuffing his underwear in her mouth and how she took every single plunge what Thangappa gave her. I was close to coming and it was Richa in my head. I wanted what Thangappa got. I want to force myself on her and fuck her just like he did.

Unknowingly I caught Shifali's hair knot with a strong grip and forced her head towards my cock. I gave few jerks and pushed the entire length in Shifali's mouth. She started tapping my legs hard indicating me to release her. The screen some action climax and was making too much noise. Her muffles weren't heard much. With one final jerk, my cock was balls deep in her throat and I came right there. She started struggling but my firm grip was strong. I came over and over and she had to swallow every single drop. Finally I opened my eyes and saw her. Her eyes were wide open and her face completely wet with saliva and cum. She was struggling to breathe.

I slowly pulled out my cock and I saw it was covered by my cum and her saliva. She spat on the floor the remaining cum in her mouth and kept on coughing and also taking deep breaths. She sat back on her seat and wiped her face with tissues. She was back to normal but did not talk to me nor looked at my face.

"Get me some water," she said with a straight face.

I adjusted my pants and went to the food counter to get some water. I came back with water and some tissues for her. She opened the water and drank the water at one go and after that she sprinkled some water on her face and wiped her face with the tissue. I was busy watching her. I thought I messed it up, my emotions took the best of me and I forced her into something she did not like to do.

"I'm sorry Shifali, I did not intend on doing that. I just lost control and came in your mouth," I told her.

"Where you thinking of someone else when you came? You had your eyes shut the entire time," she asked me.

"Good god no, I was enjoying the moment with you," I lied to her.

Her face lit up and then she said, "It disgusts me to swallow cum, I did not want to do that. But you made me drink it. It tastes odd, salty but not as bad as I thought. I Kind a liked it," she said. I was delighted to hear that. By then the movie got over and we started to move out. We had half an hour to spend before the next movie starts and we thought we will have some quick lunch. We went to Mc Donalds and ordered for some burgers. We were busy munching our food.

"Are you friend with Noora? You know, Shabaz's sister," I asked her.

"Not besties though, occasionally we smile each other and some casual talks. Why bring her up now?" she asked me.

"Hmm.. nothing great, I wanted to know where she worked," she said.

"I know where she works. She is a receptionist at HAC hospital also manages the personal work of some doctors there. She is always out at work and we never catch up like we used to meet few years back," she said.

"Okay cool. Let's get ready for Iron Man. Hurray," I said.

"Yeahhhhh," she got really excited and then we walked back to the cinemas. It was crowded. It was a full house show. We showed them our bookings and then we went to check on our seats. One was in the last row and one more on the last but one row. The seats were different. Last row seat towards the left sat some college boys and some elderly couple on the right. Last but one row had a couple; with lady towards the left of the seat and the right was packed with college gang.

We tried requesting few boys if they could exchange the seats but they did not really agree. Finally Shifali said she would take the last but one row and I would take the last row.

We sat in our seats and entire audiences were excited to see the movie. The movie started and we were all so engrossed in the movie. I checked for Shifali and I saw that the couples next to her were watching the movie with close embrace. But shifali was fixated on the screen. The guy sitting to her right was busy watching Shifali's legs. She wore a skit which rose above her mid thighs and he was more excited to see that. I thought what's the harm in seeing her legs. Even I was engaged with the movie, so I let go of it and watched the movie.

After some time, I checked on her and saw that they were talking to each other and saw that he was busy explaining her something about the story. After some time I saw there was some action sequence and the crowd started cheering for Iron Man. I looked at them, I saw them giving hi-fi every time Iron Man hit someone. I saw that Shifali was at the edge of the seat with excitement and her right hand was at his thighs. The guy slowly placed his hand over her. She did not know what's happening and was engaged in the movie.

The interval was called and everyone rushed to restroom or to get some snacks. Shifali came looking for me and we went out to restroom. I did not want to tell anything that I saw and waited if she would say anything. We were outside the waiting room and the guy comes up with a pop corn in his hand.

"This one's for you. I hardly meet hardcore marvel fans and you girl deserve this pop corn," he offered to Shifali.

"Thank you so much. Rajesh, this is Gaurav. He is from Mumbai and studies here. I sat next to him in the movie. His knowledge on marvel comics is just amazing. He could explain me every event that took place in the movie," she explained.

"Hey Gaurav," I greeted him with a fake smile. He wasn't pleased to see me either.

We then quickly walked back to the screen and the lights dimmed. This time I saw he was too close to Shifali and that fucker completely ignored the boy's gang that he came with. Shifali again was on edge of the seat and her hand was on his thighs. He kept his hand on her leg and waited for her reaction. She was totally into the movie. He then slowly moved his hand on her thighs. I saw this and I almost stood up to go hit the hell out of him. Then I wondered why Shifali is not stopping him. He slowly started massaging her thighs.

Shifali quickly removed his hand and went back on screen. He kept his hand back again and was explaining her action sequence. He was now moving his hand inside her skirt. She tried removing his hand, but he did not bulge. He went ahead and kept moving his hand inside. She quickly removed her jacket and covered her thighs so that no one could see what he was doing. She was trying very hard to loosen his grip and failed. She looked here and there for help but everyone was fixated to the screen. At one moment she closed her eyes and fell back on the seat, I knew his hands found her pussy and was playing with it. She started looking back to check where I was, I quickly darted my eyes towards the screen and acted as I was interested in the movie.

She again closed her eyes and sat still while he played with her. I saw her jerk and then I saw him remove his hand from under her jacket. I knew she must have cum. He tried pulling her hand towards his pants. Shifali slapped him hard and walked off from there. Some of them saw that and wondered what happened. May be they thought some bad relationship and then went back on the movie. She went out of the cinemas and then I saw my phone ring.

"Hello Shifali, what happened?" I said.

"I'm waiting outside, come out," she said and dropped the call.

I came out and I saw her waiting for me. I asked her, "What happened? The movie was not done yet," I said.

"Gaurav tried something funny with me and I did not like it and so came out. Let's get out of here," she said.

"That bastard, I will deal with him," I said angrily and started walking towards the cinemas. She immediately pulled my hand and begged me not to make a scene there. We then left the cinemas. She went to restroom, changed back to clothes she wore morning and walked towards the parking. She never really spoke anything after that.

We reached her college bus stop and I dropped her. "Please forgive me; it's my fault with Gaurav. I should not have entertained him from the beginning," Shifali said.

"It's okay darling. Forget what just happened. Call me once you get back home," I said. She nodded and smiled back. I then left back to my apartment. I was about to turn towards the main gate that I remembered I should call Richa.

I dialed her number. She did not pick up. I called her again. After a long ring, she picked up.

"What is it?" she asked angrily. She was panting and finding it difficult to talk.

"I'm coming home in 5 min. I'm about to reach. Are you alright? You sound worried," I told her.

"What? Okay give me some time. I was about to have shower. Give me 10 minutes," she said worried. I said fine and dropped the call. I knew something was fishy. I parked my bike near main gate and slowly walked towards the apartment. I saw Thangappa along with some fellow I never saw around were coming down the stairs. They looked like they were in a hurry to leave. They quickly went towards Thangappa's room.

I went back to the main gate, started my bike and parked it in my garage. I quickly climbed the stairs and rang the bell of my flat. After some time, Richa with just a bath towel wrapped around her opened the door and asked me come in.

I just kept staring at her. She was indeed having bath and I interrupted her. I did not want her to know that I was ogling at her. "Where are your friends?" I asked. She started walking back towards the bathroom and said, "They left." She looked worried and was trembling on the same time. She quickly locked her room. I asked, "Why are you locking your room?"

"It's a mess. We girls had a party and it needs to be cleaned and some girly stuff. I don't want you to see that," she said and went back to her bathroom. I saw few bite marks on her back and I knew who that was from. I wanted to know who the second fellow was with Thangappa. What Richa did not realize is that the door locks of my room were the same as her room. I went to my room found my room keys and checked on Richa next to the bathroom. I could hear taking bath and got convinced that she would require some time. I wanted to take back my phone which I placed in her room.

I unlocked her room and opened her room. I was stunned at what I saw. I knew Richa was pissed that I did not give her enough time to clean the mess. Her bed was a filled with stains. Her red saree was scattered all over the floor and was ripped off. I went to her bed and saw that hand cuffs were tied to the pillars of the bed. I saw a lubricant lying on the floor and the bed had cum stains all over it. I tried my best not to touch anything. There was cum stain even on the floor too. I quickly went near the cloth rack. From the top shelf I collected my phone from the basket. It was still recording and the battery was 22%. I stopped the recording and saved the recording.

I quickly locked her room and went back to my room. I lied down on the bed and transferred the recording to my laptop. I wondered what is that I am about to see in the recording.

It was taking some time as the recording was done in HD and file size was big. It had recording of almost 8 to 9 hours. I heard Richa come out of the bathroom and unlock her room and locked it from inside. I knew she would start cleaning the mess. The file transfer was complete.