All Comments on 'Desires Unfulfilled'

by unblest

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
NOT SURE WHERE

but this story is definitely not in the right category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
3 to three and a half stars

People who had a major crush on his best friend's wife can relate to the story.

"Darned if you do, damned if you don't." I have been having a crush on the wife of a very good friend of mine. We are family friends as my wife & i meet with them on a regular basis. I find her very sexy, accomplished, cute, smart, athletic and fun. Her husband is jealous; he is 12 years her senior, i am 4 years older than him.

I said something to her when she & i spoke on the phone. i realized after the fact that my comments were not welcome. But us, as the 2 couples, are still friends like before.

I am glad i said what i said: i did cross the line but was not vulgar or indecent; i was ambiguous & polite. I still feel like kissing every square inch of her body.

one day she will say to herself or to a girlfriend of hers , "... guys are no longer hitting on me. Not long ago, even best friends of my husband were sending me signals... you know what kind of signals..."

*

to the author: thank u for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i am the guy who wrote a comment on Aug 19 2013

Life is a funny fenomenon. When I am crazy about a woman she becomes one of the sexiest women on the planet. I saw my friend and his wife the other evening. We were at the same party, four couples all together. I don't expect to ever sleep with her, but even glancing at her ankles and listening to her voice and looking at her dark brown eyes made my day. It isn't likely that we will ever have sex but it need not be impossible: Events around us unfold in the ways we can't fully understand, let alone control. Therefore we should never lose hope.

The title of your story should read, "Desires Unfulfilled So Far"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆ (4) TOTALLY REALISTIC! VERY WELL WRITTEN. DESCRIBES MOMENTS IN OUR LIVES WHEN WE WANT A PERSON, WHEN WE ARE INFATUATED WITH THAT PERSON, BUT FOR WHATEVER REASON, IT IS NOT MEANT TO BE

You won't go wrong if you read this story

If you read it, you might recognize yourself as you were in certain situations in the past (or are at present).

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LOVE IT. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- (4.6/5 = 92%)

👍👍

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous