Desires Unveiled: A Bengali Erotica

Story Info
My friend Rajiv and I work in the same company.
4.1k words
2.75
1.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Desires Unveiled: A Bengali Erotic Saga

Chapter 1

My mate Rajiv and I work at the same corporation in Canada, both of us hailing from Kolkata. Being Bengali, our thought processes are fundamentally similar. With his small son, Rajiv works diligently every day. We often shared holidays together. Deepa was traditionally minded yet increasingly exposed to Western civilization - a positive development for her.

At 33 years old, she had the typical curvaceous figure of any Bengali woman. She was always wanting to make delicious meals for us all. She'd usually be wearing a sari or salwar kameez. Very friendly towards me, one particular day something happened that changed my outlook. We planned a trip to explore a castle located inside a nearby woodland. Our car took us up close but then we had to walk 3kms as cars were not allowed beyond the forest checkpoint. Me and my friend Rajiv, his kid, and Deepa began our trek.

We began chatting about the scenery of the castle as our cars were stopped at a checkpoint since vehicular traffic was not permitted on the road. After two kilometers, we grew tired and decided to rest in a tree. Rajiv told me that he and Deepa were going forward for her to use the restroom. I saw her discomfort but she was managing it well. I soon found myself wanting to go too, so I walked off toward another tree. While I was there, I heard footsteps and noticed that Deepa had arrived.

She pulled down her Patiala pants to relieve herself. Without her knowing, I watched as she sat down and removed her black panties, exposing her big and fair buttcheeks. The sound of her pee aroused a feeling within me. She pulled up her pants and put back on her panties. I was curious about that setup. We arrived at the castle in the evening and we were given a large room with two separate spaces, connected by a common door between them.

Rajiv and Deepa had one area, while I went to mine and freshened up. Soon, I decided to join them to chat, so I knocked on the middle door and Deepa opened it and waved me inside. Each side of our space had its own drawing room and bedroom. When I entered the shared section, Deepa was making tea while her son enjoyed himself in another room; Rajiv was still getting busy making tea, glancing at the newspaper and looking over her shoulder as she did. She had on a saree, like she usually wore at home when I visited.

Her smile was inviting and her beauty captivating, enough to turn men's heads. Though covered by clothing, her curves were visible: voluptuous with round buttocks, noticeable big round breasts with no sagging--all of them delicately shaped and sporting prominent brown nipples with deep cleavage.

Deepa had a symmetrical face with a pointed nose and large eyes surrounded by creamy white skin. After that, my friend Rajiv arrived and the three of us started chatting about our next day's trip.

Deepa loved traveling and wanted to plan everything herself rather than have her husband do it for her. This went on until nightfall, after which we all retired to our respective rooms. As I settled into bed, I couldn't help but remember that morning's glimpse of Deepa's perfectly formed buttocks encased in black panties. Her thighs were curvy without any flab and extra flesh. While thinking I thought to masturbate but I went into a deep sleep.

At night my sleep gets distracted as I got the urge to pee I went to my bathroom and there I heard Rajiv's voice after Deepa's voice, Then I thought to hear it more clearly so came in the common door and I found that it was unlocked and pushed and opened it slightly and found that their room door opened and they were in the full intimate mood and their little son is sleeping. They too are kissing deeply and Rajiv's hand engulfed her butt in a saree.

While watching these my dick got erected. After that, she got into the bed and Rajiv slid down her pants and underwear. Rajiv put his hand on her leg and started pushing her saree up to her boobs. I was like omg and he pulled down her thin white panty. She could feel her hard dick touching her pussy lips and he started to unhook her black bra but he failed...they started to talk again

Deepa: we are married for almost 8 years you couldn't open the hook of the bra..

Rajiv couldn't say anything he was on cloud nine as she unhooked her bra, he started to press those two big white melons of Deepa. I was watching her boobs for the first time I couldn't able to hold myself anymore and started to stroke my dick.

Deepa: Wear the condom

Rajiv: No I don't want to wear it today.

Deepa: Why?

Rajiv: are taking your contraceptive pills right?

Deepa: yes.

And Deepa adjusted his hard erect dick to her opening and he entered her with a warm sensation in his body. He started to drill his manhood into her vagina. The bed started to shake with a cracking sound. She began to moan slowly and felt complete pleasure from her loins as Rajiv gave vigorous thrust. Her bangles started jingling sound. It gives me pleasure to hear the sound of the bangles of a Bengali woman as me being a Bengali. She was looking at his face and touching his butt to feel the rhythm of his thrust. Rajiv started to thrust his dick harder and she told while moaning

Deepa: go slow, go slow

But Rajiv didn't listen he was in strong motion. Her boobs were moving due to strong thrusting. And I couldn't able hold by watching this. How they could be so careless not to lock their bedroom door? After that, they started in a doggy position. Rajiv came near the bed and stood while Deepa came near the edge of the bed. As they started to talk.

Rajiv: Please switch off the AC now

At that time in Ontario sun was at its peak so we needed AC. She took the remote and switched it off. I get to see her hanging big boobs.

Deepa: OK.

As Rajiv tried to enter his dick but felt uncomfortable due to the height of the bed. Then she told.

Deepa: The bed height is too high

Rajiv: Hm. Please come a bit forward yeah.

And he entered her and started to stroke his dick grabbing her curly hair. Deepa began to moan again aaaahhhh ouuch, it's paining. Their thighs made a strong slapping sound ( thaap thaap thaap thaap) and then a farting sound was coming ( vaginal fart) ( pooch krooch).

Deepa: Go slow.

She got embarrassed by this sound.

Rajiv started fucking hard and was kissing Deepa after that Rajiv made a roaring sound and spurted his semen into her vagina. She also made a strong moan after that and Rajiv fell into her Sometimes I couldn't control went to the bathroom to release it. That night changed my whole imagination to Deepa. How beautiful and elegant she is being a Bengali married woman.

The next day I woke up and got ready for today's trip..I went to their room and they too were having tea. She made one cup for me and sat on the sofa. I was recalling yesterday night's scenes. Today she is wearing a salwar and leggings. My eyes got into her thighs as her panty lines got visible in her leggings. I was feeling horniness by looking at her thighs as the woman's thighs get wider in the sitting position due to the softness of the flesh. And after went on our next day trip and Will returned to the same place at night. I was excited about what would happen today as Deepa looks a little more desperate today.

Chapter 2

During our holiday at the castle, the next morning we decided to explore the nearby mountainous scenery. Deepa looked stunning in her sea-green kurta, staying true to her ethnic style. As we reached our destination and began to explore Deepa and Rajiv walked ahead of me. At one point, we stopped at a small shop to buy some food for ourselves, and that's when I unexpectedly ran into an old school friend and crush of mine, Antara Chatterjee.

Antara, who also hails from Kolkata and is Bengali like us, joined us for the encounter. After introducing her to Rajiv and Deepa, I took the opportunity to catch up with Antara while Rajiv excused himself. We reminisced about our shared memories from our school days back in Kolkata, recalling the things we used to do. As our conversation continued, Antara shared with us the challenges she had faced in her personal life, including her divorce from her husband due to infidelity.

I expressed my sympathy towards her situation, understanding the difficulty she had gone through. It's worth mentioning that Antara is a kind-hearted and intelligent individual, working as a software engineer from a well-to-do Bengali family. Now 32 years old, she possesses the classic, curvy figure that many Bengali girls have, along with fair skin and notable physical features. She has a well-proportioned figure with curves in all the right places and hot tummy.

After that, I told her that am on vacation here and she was also on vacation like me. So she asked if she could join us and I said yes and Rajiv also said it will be good. And we started to explore and in the afternoon we returned to our castle and I told Antara that she could take my room I would book a room of my own but she told me it would be ok if she could be in my room. I was thinking if today night Rajiv and Deepa again starts how will I watch it? Then Antara went to change in the bathroom and I went to think. Antara came out in a saree. I was surprised to see her in a saree at night.

She sat beside me in the bed and we started to chit-chat. She asked about my gf. As we went on talking she started telling me about her good old days with her hubby. They have arranged marriages. They had a wonderful time together with streamy nights. Everything seemed fine as per her words but when she got pregnant situation started getting worse. Her hubby didn't like her as she put on some more weight. So we chatted a bit more then we slept.

As in the night, I woke up to pee and I was stepping towards the bathroom when suddenly Antara came hurriedly I asked what happened she told me she needed to pee urgently and I told her to go first and I stood outside the door. I can hear her peeing sound and from the outside of the bathroom, I can feel it really urgent.

I felt a sensation in my body from hearing her peeing act. She came out by adjusting her panty with her saree. I went in and did my job and when I came out she was standing near the common door of mine and Rajiv. I came out and she suddenly came near her bed and I was passing that common door I got to hear again moaning sound again now I was sure that my friend started their night duty. I came to my bed and suddenly Antara told

There are some sounds coming from their flat I understand that she knows everything just pretending like that. She is a mature experienced lady she knows what sound it is but in front of me just pretending. I said what where? She moves into the common door and I also went with her and I was thinking now what will happen. And their bedroom door was half opened and we were standing in the drawing room and Antara and I were watching.

Antara: what the fuck they are doing? by opening the bedroom door..omg.

Me: I didn't tell her the yesterday night incident I pretended like seriously omg..

That time Rajiv began to unbutton Deepa's blouse shaking his head. She was in a saree like most married Bengali women but she was not wearing a bra underneath and her large, pendulous bosoms with dark purple nipples came into view. Her flesh was dusky - she looked like she was a mature wife in her mid-thirties.

She took off her saree and petticoat as well and got onto the empty bed - she wasn't wearing any panties either - and then, she spread her legs, showing the Rajiv her pubic and crotch hair-covered vaginal lips. Antara and I were watching closely into that room. I was thinking why Antara is standing here might she feels a bit of longing as her hubby left her.

Rajiv began to take off his clothes as well. Antara could see Rajiv's manhood making a large tent in his pants - Rajiv too removed his clothes very swiftly and got naked. I can see in Antara's eyes how she is looking at Rajiv stip manhood. "Penetrate me, Rajiv." Deepa moaned, giggling. He got onto the bed and spread Deepa's thighs with his hands.

Antara had a sudden urge to watch his nice and meaty-looking organ finish and splatter his thick gooey come onto the Deepa's hot, round bosoms. Rajiv immediately grunted, his organ pointed at Deepa's bosoms. Then, his organ jerked and twitched and it shot out a large load of his cum on to her bosoms. "Oh baby," he groaned, grabbing hold of Deepa's left bosom, gripping it hard, squeezing it. I told Antara to let's go they may come out from the bedroom. She got choked in that situation and leaned towards me. I took her to our room and we sat in the bed. It was almost 2 am. She told about how her husband betrayed her for not being attractive. She tried many things to get him to feel attracted to her.

Me: No yaar you are very attractive don't feel like that..I tried to convince her.

Antara: You know I tried some wardrobe changes, and added a few Western outfits that looked good on me. I replaced cotton sarees with chiffons, paired with deep necks and cut sleeves, that got me appreciative glances from other males but my hubby seemed unaffected. In the bedroom too, I added fancy baby dolls and lingerie to my nightwear.

In fact, once I requested one of my friends to pick up some fancy nightwear for me from one of my vacations to the USA, and she like a true friend obliged happily. She came to deliver that to me personally but when I tried the dress that night, my hubby derided me telling u like like a fat drum.

Me: Hey don't feel like that you are nothing, you are absolutely gorgeous and I have known you since from school days how every boy gets in touch with you..you are not at all fat but hotter now and chubby.

Antara: oh chubby? you noticed me you naughty.

Me: I was looking at you in the morning today you were wearing a black and bottled green Kanjivaram saree, and you looked good. You are not at all fat. You had perfect curves for a saree. I mean your rounded butt always got a lot of appreciative stares from the men and envious ones from the women around. I have seen it. Your almond eyes look wonderful. Your flawless fair skin had a glow better.

Antara: Is it like that, you started noticing my butt.

Me: sorry not like that.

Antara: Hey it's okay we are childhood friends and every man stares at my butt except my hubby. I don't why he didn't

Me: Hey don't take his name anymore, it's past now.

Antara: yes. Thank you my friend. But what we saw today it's like what you call it. Ha ha ha.

Me: yeah..they are wild love birds. Like you were. I taunt her.

Antara: acha. How do you know am like that?

Me: By looking at you.

Antara: ha ha not bad..

After that Antara and I slept.

Chapter 3

The next morning we got ready and we went to our day trip. I was really high on it due to the bulk of Bengali beauty around me. I and Rajiv were exploring different shops here are there and Deepa and Antara were together today. And we did our lunch in a Bengali authentic food court. After we started to walk towards our castle and constantly I was looking at Deepa's butt.

Me and Antara were walking together and Rajiv and Deepa went ahead. Antara told me that she need to pee and I took her sideways into the forest I was moving back for privacy but she told me to stay as it is very scary. She was wearing a saree and she pulled it upward which revealed her pink lace panty. Her rounded but looks heavenly and the pee sound after that she came out. She saw how I was staring at her heavenly butt. We reached home and did our dinner and I and Rajiv went to smoke while I came back Rajiv was still outside, Deepa an

Antara was sitting chit chatting and secretly I was listening to them that how mature woman taking their conversation.

Every night Deepa was on fire and Antara knows it and she also feels the same after losing her hubby. So, Rajiv returned and we went to our respective rooms. Antara came and sat in her bed and doing something and I was staring at her. The loose end of her saree slid a bit, giving a glimpse of her cleavage. A woman like Antara was a delight to my eyes. Her delicate features set on a voluptuous body were made to be on a canvas, my canvas. I don't understand why her husband left her.

Antara: Hey what are you reading?

Me: Nothing just a thriller book.

Antara: acha. In the morning how were you reading my book

Me: your book?

Antara: My back book.

She started to taunt me by saying how I looked at her butt when she was peeing.

Me: No not at all

Antara: I have seen naughty boy, so am I that bad

Me: No

Antara: you draw well I have seen your nude sketch. Would like to draw me

Me: you want me to draw

Antara: yes I guess you liked my b....

Me: yes Moti

She came closer to me we were looking at each other eyes and we kissed passionately for the first time. I hugged her tightly and her hands were moving here and there in my back. I touched her butt over her saree while we started kissing deeply. Her butt feels so big and soft.

Before we start our action I asked her if you really wanted this moment to happen. She said yes as she started liking me. I kissed her again and grabbing her butt I removed her blouse She looked sensuous in that blouseless saree, her bold outlook was making her look even more covetable.

I really had to struggle to get a grip over myself.

I ignored the inner voice that was instigating me to hold her in my arms. Now she was in pink lace bra her heavenly bosom look elegant in it.

She breathed sharply and rested her body against mine. I sank my face in her neck. I removed her saree and in between she removed My t-shirt and pant and was touching my hard manhood in my undergarment. Her pink lace panty looks electrifying to me as the front part of the panty is transparent.

Antara: what are you looking at?

Me: panty looks so hot. I love these panties.

Antara: it's my favorite one from Clovia.

Me: acha..

Then I removed her bra and her full bosoms just like frees out..it's so soft and big.

A loud moan escaped her throat when I gently squeezed her breasts. My lips continued to skim her neck and shoulders while my hands played with her balls, fondling, squeezing, and teasing them. My hands ran along the length of her thigh it feels so soft. She was grabbing my butt and she pushed her hips towards my dick. I can sense that she has a strong urge to satisfy her inner desire.

I gently circled her sweet love hole through the thin fabric of her panty while my other hand continued to fondle her breasts. She has got the hairy pussy which I love the most. In between she removed my undergarment and started to stroke my hard manhood. And I got excited that my dick looks throbbing.

Antara: wow..your dick is so hard. Put it in my pussy.

Me: yeah excited

I started to suck her boobs and she was stroking my manhood. Her boobs felt so soft and her nipples get erected. My manhood digging into her pelvic heightening. His skin against mine felt nice. She was digging her fingers in my skin. I removed her pink panty. I brought a condom.

Antara: No need to wear it am taking pills now

I said okay.

So I took her to the bedroom. I could feel my manhood digging into her pelvis heightening the desire in me. I squeezed her boobs and kissed her passionately. Her skin against mine feels electrifying. A minute later I pushed a pillow under her hips for smooth access. My dick was hard, I bit her pussy with my hard dick and stroked it on her pussy lips. She moaned.

Antara: enter it.

Starting in a Missionary position, every Bengali married woman could relate. I entered her slowly. She breathed deeply and closed her eyes and dug her fingers even deeper in my back. It felt so soft and wet inside her love hole. I moaned in pleasure. She is a mature woman and this is how she engulfed my dick in her pussy. I started to move inside her tenderly but after a few gentle pushes, the thrusts started to get harder.

12