Desires Unveiled: A Bengali Erotica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I pushed a little hard she raised her head and bit on my chest to see the thrusting down and I in turn pushed harder. She bit me again and I pushed even more forcefully. With every push, she bit me and consequently, I propelled vigorously. This madness continued till we peaked and I stopped.

Antara: wait I need to pee

Me: No. I started to thrust again to give her pressure more to pee.

Antara: stop it.

She went to the bathroom and peed hard I was watching her and she came relaxed

Me: ok let's start

Then I decided to do in cowgirl position and I led her to bed and she came on top of me and inserted my manhood into her love pot I moaned. She started to ride it vigorously and I was squeezing her bosom.

She was moaning aah aah hu

it feels so good inside. She was jumping in my dick up and down.

Thap thap thap sound coming and I could feel she had her orgasm.

We again changed position. I pushed my manhood and started thrusting harder this time and her bubble tummy and boobs moved in rhythm with thaap thaap thaap sound.

Antara: slow slow

I

didn't listen I was kissing her and thrusting at the same time. This madness continued till we peaked and then melted into each other. I asked her.

Me: will I release them inside, did she take pills Antara: yes please release cum inside I want to feel the warm seeds

I grunted and spurted my seeds inside her and she also moaned with my warm seeds and I crashed on top of her. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me. I breathed hard to mellow out and the warm exhale on her big bosom. After a few minutes, I pushed out my semi-erect dick from her pussy.

Antara: wow..it felt so nice.

Me: Antara you are so hot.

You are a very horny lady I love you, Antara.

Antara: I love you too my tarzaan.

Then slept in full satisfaction.

In the morning we started to roam in different places to it and Rajiv told me secretly aside....

Rajiv: you played well inside with Antara yesterday night ( baloi Kat bangli kal). I and Deepa watched your action.

I was stunned did they watch our action like we did?

Me: and what you were doing with Deepa your actions seems fine. Antara also watched it.

He was also stunned to hear this. Now we were blackmailing each other..we laughed. To be continued.

12