Desk Help

Story Info
Crawling under the desk to lend a hand.
1.6k words
4.56
9.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hate it when people assume that I'm that same as the IT department. I've gotten to the point where I volunteer just enough to not seem like a jerk and then send them off to IT. I may hate doubling as IT less after this particular encounter.

The office where I work has an odd shape. The building is a series of interlocking "L" shapes. The offices have doors, but generally the place is wide open as desks are just around the corner from each other. There are very few of us that are actually in direct line of site with each other. The exception to this is where my desk is located. I am at the hub of all the "L"s and when I lean back in my chair and look to the right I see directly into the operations manager's office. Most people tell me I have a terrible desk location as so many people walk past the front of my desk on the way to the other half of the office. I don't mind at all, because Tina the operations manager is hot. Standing about five foot two she has long, wavy light brown hair and a very cute nose. She's also a very tight package. She routinely carries her yoga mat and other work out gear in and out of the office on various gym days. Her dress pants and skirts sometimes show off toned, smooth, beautiful legs and a very firm ass, but she is usually covered up well. She always dresses very professionally and never even gets into the neighborhood of dressing to show off. Conservative seems to be her watch word.

She has a couple of dresses that I love. The other day she was wearing one of them. The dress has a forest green pattern around the neck line and the ends of the short sleeves. The black body of the dress drops straight down to a forest green pattern around the hem that flares out ever so slightly. It's also one of the shortest dresses I see her wear to work. It stops an inch or two above her knee. This day she was wearing her black high heel shoes and no pantyhose or stockings. The summer heat had done it's work and I was thrilled.

"Son of a bitch!"

I leaned back in my chair to see Tina standing with arms crossed glaring daggers at her computer.

"Uh... everything OK over there?" I was a bit surprised to hear her swearing out loud at her machine like that.

"Well, no. This computer is crapping out on me. The IT department says I should unhook my tower and plug in the one from Danny's old desk. I'll have to log in to my profile and reset all kinds of things. This is not what I wanted to be doing this late in the day." She moved to the side where her computer was stashed under her desk as she said all this and began to squat down.

"Hey, why don't you let me help you with that?" I loved to see her ass in that pose, but it just didn't feel right. I could volunteer to be IT again.

"I can do this on my own you know." She turned her irritated glare over a shoulder at me.

"Yes, I am well aware that you are capable... but I'm not the one wearing a dress." I stood up and walked into her office.

"That's fair." She looked less aggravated as she stood back up. "I don't know if you could rock the summer dress look or not."

"There's an image you don't want. Trust me, I've been told I make a dog ugly woman." I knelt down and started crawling under her desk.

Tina giggled a little. "You've been told, have you?"

"Yes. Trust me, don't picture it." I laughed a little. "I've got this one unplugged, but all the connections are bound together and not tagged in any way. This is going to be stupid."

I worked for a minute or two getting her dead tower out of the way. I hopped up, grabbed the computer tower from the unoccupied desk nearby and took it back into her office. I then ducked back under her desk to reconnect all the peripherals.

"I can't quite picture you in a dress." She wasn't letting that thought go now that I'd said it.

"As I said, you don't want to. I will tell you that I agree the inventor of the bra should be executed. Underwires suck."

More giggles. I was happy to hear that I had helped Tina's mood. I reached back and gripped the edge of her desk, and swung my head up enough to try to see what monitor cable I was pulling on but I couldn't quite manage it. "Hey, if I jiggle the cord while I'm under here, can you tell me what thing I'm pulling on?" I swung myself into a seated position and leaned back under the desk. I left my hand gripping the front edge of the desk for support while I leaned to the back of the desk moved a cord with the other.

Tina walked up to the front edge of her desk and leaned in to look at the grommets where the cables popped up through. As she did she leaned against the front edge of the desk to get a better view of the back corner, and consequently leaned directly onto my fingers. I was so shocked I dropped the cord I'd been holding onto.

Tina leaned even further forward, pulling the front of her dress up slightly as she ground her crotch against the knuckles of my fingers still gripping the edge of the desk. I shifted my grip slightly, trying to be subtle about where she was leaning. As my fingers moved she ground herself hard against my hand. She went up on her toes and then back down again. She repeated this one or two more times before she stopped. "I don't see a cord wiggling".

I was completely flustered. I tried shifting my fingers along the edge of the desk and Tina pushed down on them again, with more force than before, riding my middle knuckle. I decided if she was aware and still there, I was going to assist. I moved my fingers more toward a fist shape with my middle finger knuckle thrust forward. I started to rock my hand up and down. I couldn't see her face, but I heard her put both hands down on the desk above me and her breathing starting to get heavier. I pushed back on my hand, rocking as I did. Tina moved her feet slightly apart and I saw one hand dip down below desk level. She slid her hand up her thigh, gripped the edge of her dress and pulled it up and over my hand.

I was shocked. Tina didn't have any panties on at all. I could feel her hot, bare skin with the slightest rub of pubic hair. She slid up onto my hand again and I could feel her lips part around my bumped up fingers. She was very wet. Her grinding picked up the pace and she added a little circular motion to her hips as she rocked. My fingers were starting to cramp in their current position. I waited for her to lean back slightly and stopped gripping the desk. Instead I tilted my wrist further back and let my fingers cup her mound. As soon as I did that, I slid my middle finger deep inside her, curling it back toward me as I did. I pushed my hand against her and started to slide my finger in and out. I could feel her juices sliding down the back of my hand. Her knees bent ever so slightly and then she clamped down on my hand with her thighs. I could feel her shudder and heard her gasp.

Just at that moment I heard footsteps outside the office door at the other end of the 'L'. I quickly pulled my hand down under the desk and reached for the cord I had dropped before.

"Jiggle the one from the right monitor for me?" I said just as Karla walked into the office.

Tina's right hand smoothed down the front of her dress as she leaned on the front edge of the desk. The cord in question wiggled and I plugged it in where it belonged. "That should be what we need. Coming out" and I crawled out from under the desk.

Tina's face was flushed as she was standing in front of Karla. Karla looked a little concerned and asked, "You OK Tina? You seem flustered."

"No worries K. You know how worked up I get when my computer won't work and IT isn't worth a damn." Tina took a step away from her desk to give me more space to get up. I don't know if Karla noticed, but that step looked a teeny bit wobbly from my perspective.

I clicked the power button and both screens popped up right away. I looked around briefly for someplace to wipe off my hand. Tina handed me a couple of tissues and looked away quickly. "Looks like I got everything where it needed to be."

"Thank you, that was extremely helpful." Tina rolled her office chair back to the front of her desk.

Karla tilted her head to the side just a little while looking back and forth between us. I don't think she caught me looking, but she glanced down to where my erection was making a huge tent at the front of my pants. I started to shuffle away, toward the other door. "Glad I could help... I'll just get back out here..."

Karla spoke up just then, "You know, I've been having problems with my machine as well. Do you think you could help me as well?"

"Sure, I'm happy to take a look". Maybe it would be OK if they called me and not IT.