All Comments on 'Desperate at the Doctors'

by lunaswift

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
lunaswiftlunaswiftover 10 years agoAuthor
If you enjoyed this

The rest of my stories can be found by visiting lunaswift.com and for the next two days you can download "Desperate at the museum" for free from amazon....

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Desperate-At-The-Museum-Watersports-ebook/dp/B00GGQZLT2/

barepussloverbarepussloverover 10 years ago
Sweet Start!

Has the potential to be an interesting little story with additional chapters. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a totally......

dumbass notion. No one should strain their bladder like that. The idea that a medical doctor would demand it is ludicrous. ..... Even if it is meant to be a fetish.

If you want to be wearing diapers for the rest of your life, try it for real, you dumbass.

lunaswiftlunaswiftover 10 years agoAuthor
Loved this story?

The rest of my stories can be found on lunaswift.com and for the next twenty four hours you can download "Desperate at the museum" for free from amazon....

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Desperate-At-The-Museum-Watersports-ebook/dp/B00GGQZLT2/

PS - To the anonymous commentator unhappy with the idea of a doctor encouraging a full bladder, remember this is a fictional story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good grief...

... to the anonymous user who didn't like the idea of the doctor asking for the full bladder: Look up the word 'fiction'...

I thoroughly enjoyed it. It also reminded me of the time I went to the gyno and had to have an internal ultrasound, but with a full bladder. I almost lost it when he was probing around trying to find my ovaries.

Thank you for an interesting story, Lunaswift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good Story!

I really enjoyed this story as I have a fetish about female pee desperation which started when I attended my wife's ultrasound examination.

She needed an ultrasound after a minor op. As usual she had drunk plenty of water in readiness and when we got to the hospital her bladder was very full. Unfortunately for my wife they were running behind and by the time we got started it was 40 minutes past her appointment time and she was really desperate to pee!

I was holding her hand as the examination started and as the ultrasound probe was applied to her distended abdomen she gasped and gripped my hand tightly. Knowing that she was so close to wetting her panties was a huge turn on for me!

Time and again the ultrasound tech pressed the probe against her causing her to groan with distress. I felt her grip my hand tighter every time as she was taken to the brink of wetting herself.

In my imagination I was getting off on the thought that the ultrasound tech was enjoying my wife's suffering. She was outwardly friendly and supportive but in my mind she was enjoying working my wife over, pressing the probe a little harder each time knowing exactly what it was doing to her!

Eventually my poor wife could take no more and she begged to be allowed to use the toilet. The ultrasound tech relented and she hobbled into the toilet. Even with the door closed we could hear her urinating, a powerful stream cascading noisily into the toilet bowl which just proved how desperate she had been to pee!

When my wife emerged she was red faced and she was silent all the way home. When w egot home she went for a shower and I was immediately into the laundry basket checking her underwear. Her panties were soaked with urine - she must have lost control at the last minute and wet her pants!

It was a wonderful experience!

Adrian69702006Adrian69702006over 8 years ago
Good story

Good story and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wrong rating

Sorry I clicked 4 and meant to click 5 this was a really good story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous