Desperate Measures

Story Info
A lone survivor seeks to satisfy her urges in the apocalypse.
4.8k words
4.54
13.9k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QueenEris
QueenEris
22 Followers

This is just a simple, fun and incredibly smutty idea I've had in mind for a while. All of the characters are over 18, and I hope you enjoy it.

--

The city is always quiet in the mornings these days. As I stand in front of the floor to ceiling mirrors of somebody else's apartment, I can trick myself into thinking everything is okay. It's not until the first eager rays of sunlight break over the horizon that you can see the damage. Streets packed with abandoned cars, smashed and trampled. Clothing and discarded luggages is strewn about, mixed with the rubbish of a city that's long since fallen apart. I can even see scorch marks and small craters marring the roads. The towering building aren't much better. Many of them bear some signs of warfare; scorches, gaping holes and one or two are even partially collapsed. And then, staggering through the city is the cause of it all. The zombies that ended the world.

The huge hordes of the early days are long gone, no doubt spreading out into the countryside in search of food. But there's still enough around to cause a problem. They tend to cluster together, and I've seen groups ranging from four five, to as large as twenty or thirty. Every now and then I hear distant screams or gunshots, and I know there are other survivors still in the city. And as long as there's fresh meat for the infected, some of them will stay in the city. If I had anywhere else to go, I would. But I've managed to create my own little haven in the city and besides, it's not like I have any family left to go and find. For me, the world ended when I came home to find my dad hunched over my mum in the hallway, her guts hanging from his mouth. I can still remember the way his face was covered in blood, the way it puddled on the wood flooring. He sipped as he came at me, giving me time to run out into the street before he was on me. He had been reduced to nothing more than a mindless monster, and moments after tackling e to the floor, somebody blew his head off. They assumed he was going to kill me, but this was back before anybody really knew anything about immunity.

See, this isn't the kind of zombie apocalypse we all watched on tv. Those that are infected aren't dead, reanimated monsters. They're still alive. They're flesh and blood, and while a headshot is the easiest way to put one down, it's not essential. The virus reduces them to mindless, flesh eating monsters. Given enough time, it also mutates their bodies, focusing development on strength and speed. Most of the zombies at this stage are lean, with little fat and an impressive amount of muscle. Before the last survivor camp in the city fell, I was starting to hear some scary rumours about more...extreme variants that had been further mutated beyond anything I'd seen. I just hoped I never ran into one, if they were actually real.

As for me, I'm one of the lucky ones. I'm immune. Except it's not really immunity, and I don't feel lucky. See, we're still infected. Before all media stopped, it was revealed that those with immunity are still infected. But the virus doesn't take our minds and as far as anybody could tell, it doesn't affect our bodies. However it does change how the zombies see us. Instead of trying to feed on us, they try to breed with us. I know, right? I've seen first hand just how messed up that can be. They don't care about their victims and if a group catches you, well, they're happy to share. The irony of it is, there's been no recording of a zombie actually knocking anybody up, but that doesn't stop them from trying. It's like a sick joke, but that's just the world I live in now.

Anyway, I've been along for while now. Six months at least, since the last survivor camp fell. It was people getting greedy and dangerous that caused it to fall, so I struck out on my own. This way I don't have to worry about anybody letting me down. All I have to focus on is avoiding the infected and keeping myself alive. Easy, right? For the past few weeks I've actually been doing really well. I holed up in this apartment that looks like it was toned by a young woman. Compared to most, it still seems to be in good condition, and there's a wardrobe full of outfits that seem to fit quite well. Granted, a lot of it is skirts and dresses that don't make for the most practical of apocalyptic wear, but there's still some good stuff. Clearing this floor of the building was easy enough and, combined with a couple food shops nearby, I've managed to amass a pretty decent stockpile. After securing one of the stairwells, I've got easy access in and out, along with rooftop access to gather rainwater. All things considered, I had it made. Yet there was something missing.

Earlier that morning I was laid in bed, tangled in the sheets as I writhed and moaned. My fingers worked between my legs and after half an hour, I finally managed to bring myself to a mediocre orgasms. Soft moans turned to a growl of frustration as I flung the covers aside. Swining my legs over the edge I padded barefoot and naked to the window where I waited for the sunrise. I truly needed to get laid, but as you can imagine, there were few opportunities for that. Well, there was one possibility that had been lingering at the back of my mind, the temptation growing and growing. Stepping away from the window, I knew I was about to do possibly the stupidest thing I'd ever done.

Heading over to the wardrobe, I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. At 5ft6, I'd always been pretty athletic, and the apocalypse only helped that. Before me stood a lithe, toned frame with a flat stomach and ample, D cup breasts. Back when the world was normal I'd always been pretty happy with toned, powerful thighs and perky bubble butt. Meanwhile long raven black hair framed a tarp face with full lips, big green eyes and a cute nose. Honestly though, nobody takes you seriously in the apocalypse when you look like a damn Pixar character!

Opening the wardrobe, I began to sort through the section of clothes, both mine and those that were left behind. I slipped on a pair of light pink panties and a matching bra, followed by a pair of black short shorts. The shorts had been left behind by the woman who used to live here, and she clearly had a small ass than me. Still, they managed to cover my butt. Mostly. Following that was a simple white t-shirt, the logo and writing on it long since faded. After pulling it on, I could see the pink of my bra through, but that wouldn't matter for what I had in mind. Finally I slipped into a pair of black converse, before heading through the open plan living and dining room. The dining table was stacked with supplies, and I grabbed a knife and a handgun loaded with three bullets, stuffing them into the backpack that was sat on the floor nearby. Swinging it over my shoulder, I left the safety of the apartment.

Usually I would opt for some more protective clothing, but I wasn't going very far. I'd already cleared the floor I was staying on, and made sure to barricade all the doors I could on the stairwell. On the fourth floor, it wasn't long until I reached the bottom and stepped out of a fire into the city. It brought me out into a web of back alleys and, after a quick scan, the coast was clear. Luckily the thing I was after was in the alley right outside my apartment building. The end of the alley leading into the street had been blocked off by a crashed bus, and the other end was blocked by a chainlink fence that had been bolstered with several dumpsters. All in all, it made the perfect enclosure for the lone zombie inside.

I'd taken to calling him Big Man, for reasons that will become rather obvious. I don't know how long he'd been trapped in there, but he couldn't get out. Most of the time he seemed to just stand in some sort of catatonic state. Unless he saw or heard me, then he'd try to get out. His clothes had largely been torn away, exposing pale, almost grey skin of the infected. His body, like most zombies, was seemingly perfect toned, with lean, powerful muscles. His face looked like he'd been cute once, with a shaggy mess of brown hair. But like always, my eyes were drawn to the thigh swinging between his legs. It had never been confirmed before all media stopped, but it had been common knowledge among the survivor camps that all the zombie seemed to be incredibly well endowed. And now I was seeing it first hand. I can't deny that I'd been something of a size queen before the world went to shit, but the cock this zombie was sporting huge! It was easily bigger than any guy I'd been with, or any of the toys I'd had before, and it wasn't even hard.

Big Man hadn't seen me yet, so for a few moments I stood watching him, wondering if I was really about to do this. But, if he couldn't get out then it would stand to reason that no other zombies could get in. That mean it would be safe. Somewhat. And I had needs that were getting harder and harder to ignore. Before I could talk myself out of it, I climbed up onto a dumpsters, and hopped over the fence. I landed quietly, and took a moment to prepare myself. I placed my bag in the corner, leaving it open in case I needed to grab my gun or my knife. Though I did grab a extra large condom, stuffing it into the pocket of my short. Just because nobody had been knocked up by the infected yet, didn't mean I was going to take any chance.

"Hey Big Man," I said softly once I was ready. He reacted instantly. His head whipped round, eyes locking onto me. The very air seemed still for a moment, and then he was on me. Pouncing like an animal, his hand found my throat, grabbing it in a powerful grip. I was pushed back against the wall of the alley, breath knocked from my lungs. Big Man leaned in close, breathing deep. At the scent of me, his hand seemed to relax, loosening it's grip on my throat so that I could gasp for air. But his body was still pressed close to mine, and I could feel a surprising amount of heat radiating from him. I'd expected the infected to feel cold, but as I placed my hand on his toned chest, I could feel his warmth, and the beat of infected heart. Big Man seemed to tower over me and as he looked down at me, I could feel something pressing against my thighs. I knew what it was, even as a nervous grin spread across my face and I looked down. The sight of his impossibly huge cock, swelling to erection, made my knees weak.

"See, I'm not a threat," I said, glancing back up at his face. His expression was blank, but I could seethe familiar look of lust in those dark, predatory eyes. His hand remained around my throat in a loose grip, his eyes looking me up and down, waiting to see what I would do. I began to move my hand on his chest down, feeling his rock hard abs. As my hand moved ever lower I could feel an nervous excitement building inside me. Meanwhile my other hand moved to the zombie's hand on my throat, loosening his grip and moving it up. My lips parted to wrap around his index finger, tongue swirling around the digit. I don't know if the zombies could enjoy foreplay, but it was certainly doing the job for me. I could feel the arousal burning within me. A further jolt of excitement shot through my body as my other hand finally made contact with the impossibly huge shaft prodding against my thighs. It was too big for one of my hands alone to fully wrap around it, so I did my best with one hand. The zombie seemed to groan appreciatively, the head of his shaft already leaving strands on pre-cum on the pale flesh of my thighs.

After a few moments of sucking on his finger and stroking his cock, Big Man pulled his hand from my mouth, moving it to my shoulder. I couldn't help but grin as he pushed me down to my knees. Knew exactly what he wanted, and it had been far too long. I found myself face to face with the biggest cock I'd ever seen. This close to it, I was all too aware of just how inhumanely huge it was. There was no way I would be able to take it all, but hopefully I could enough to get the job done.

"So fuckin' big," I whispered to myself as both hands wrapped around it, while I stuck my tongue out to lick the head. The salty taste of his premium flooded my mouth. It tasted better than I expected, given that Big Man was a mutant zombie. For a few minutes I was content to just take the head in my mouth, tongue swirling around it as I savoured as much of that pre-cum as I could. Eventually I pulled my mouth away with wet 'pop'. Turning my attention to the rest of him, I began to kiss and lick my way up and down his length, enjoying the way it felt in my hands.

After working my way up and down a few times, his cock had a decent coating of both saliva and pre-cum. There was no way I could fit it all in my mouth even if I took him in my throat. But I had an idea. Pulling my t-shirt up above my breasts, I reached back to unfasten my bra. It soon fell away and I could slide Big Man between my breasts. Pressing my breasts together around his cock, he soon got the idea. He began slowly thrusting back and forth, while I parted my lips to take the head of his cock once again. Every thrust saw his cock push a little deeper into my mouth, stretching it out. Pre-cum and saliva dribbled down his length and covering my breasts, soon making it even easier for him to slide back and forth. He continued to groan with pleasure as he pressed against the back of my throat over and over. It only took a fraction of his total length to fill my mouth and push against the back of my mouth, but thankfully he seemed happy with our current arrangement. For now.

I lost myself to the pleasure of worshipping Big Man's cock, slobbering and rolling over his length as it pistoned between my breasts and into my mouth. But eventually he wanted more. Slipping his cock from between my breasts, he held his length in one hand and with the other, grabbed a handful of my black hair. His grip was firm. Not quite painful, but enough to send a jolt of excitement coursing through me. He found no resistance as he pushed back into my mouth, sliding himself deeper. He soon pressed against my throat and, holding me still by my hair, he pushed even deeper. I tried to relax my throat but I still gagged and my eyes watered as he slowly fed me more of his shaft. Inch by inch he sank deeper, tears rolling down my eyes.

I could only image how I would have looked had I been wearing makeup. I could practically feel my throat bulging as the monstrous length pushed ever deeper. It got harder and hard to breathed and then, eventually, my nose pressed against Big Man's firm, toned abs. I hadn't thought it possible, but somehow I had managed to take it all. It was getting harder and hard to breathe. My hands found his hips and tried to push away, but both hands were on my head now, holding me where I was. It wasn't until my vision treated to go dark that he finally let me go. I pulled back, gasping for air as several strands of salvos connect my mouth to his cock. One of his hands still held a tight grip on my hair, and when he'd deemed me to have recovered enough, he started again.

The alley was soon filled with wet gagging, drooling and slurping sounds as Big Man plunged himself deep into my throat over and over again. He showed me no mercy. While it got a little easy with every thrust, I still found myself gagging, tears streaming down my eyes. But despite the abuse he gave my throat, I could feel the around between my eyes. I reached down to unbutton my shorts, slipping a hand inside. My panties were already soaked as my fingers began to caress my folds, teasing my clit. As I toyed with myself, I could feel that Big Man was getting close. His grunt and groans of pleasure were coming faster and louder. Plus I could feel that delightful throbbing in my mouth which mean his release was coming soon. With one final thrust he slid all the way in, balls on my chin as he released his huge load. I could feel the warmth seeping into my stomach, and more spurts of warmth shot down my throat as he slowly pulled back. Another load filled my mouth and then once he was out entirely the last few strands shot across my face and into my hair. As Big Man staggered backwards, I swallowed mouthful of cum, enjoying the salty, musky taste of it. Meanwhile, with his cum on my face, my fingers worked my clit faster and faster.

"Yes, yes, YES!" I cried out. I reached a hand out to steady myself as pleasure took me over and the most powerful orgasm I'd had in months took me over. My whole body shook as I whined and moaned. Once I came down from that euphoric bliss leaned back against the wall, panting. I cleaned my face off with my t-shirt before pulling it off and tossing it aside.

"Well, this has been fun, Big Man but" I trailed off when I looked up and saw the state of the zombie.

Despite shooting what felt like the biggest load known to man down my throat, his cock was still rock hard, and as I knelt topless in the alley, he continued to eye me up. I nervous grin tugged at my lips, and I moved into the middle of the alley, slipping my shorts off before Big Man pushed me onto my back. As he knelt between my legs, I couldn't believe I was doing this. Lying on the cold ground of a dirty alley, about to let a mutated zombie fuck me. His cock laid out on my stomach, and had no idea how it would fit. But before I could think about that, I grabbed the condom from my discarded shorts and, after a bit of a struggle, managed to get it on Big Man's shaft.

"There we go, good boy," I said once it was on, stroking his shaft a few times to try and alleviate the frustration that had shown on his face. I pulled my panties aside, and he pulled back, dragging his entire length over my clit until his head was lined up with my soaking wet entrance. He pushed against my tight hole and I could feel the pressure It felt like it was threatening to tear me apart. And he it slipped upwards, failing to go inside. Frustrated, he grabbed both of my thighs, holding my legs wide apart. I reached down to help line him up and keep him in place as he pushed forward. The pressure built and built until, suddenly, he was in.

"Fuuuuuuck,: I groaned, throwing my head back as pleasure and pain washed over me. Big Man let out a similar loud groan, seeming to like the feeling of my tight pussy gripping his shaft. It was far bigger than anything I'd ever taken. I could feel him stretching me out, my pussy quivering and gripping him tightly. It was a little painful and yet it felt so good.

"Oh," was all I could moan softly as he pushed himself a little deeper, pushing a few more inches in. His hands moved from my thighs to grab my hips. Instinctively I started to wrap my legs around his waist, pulling myself ever further onto the invading shaft. I bit my lip, doing my best to stifle whimpers and moans as he pushed ever deeper. He was about halfway when he stopped. I'd never felt so full or stretched out before, but I was getting used to it. Then he slowly began to pull himself back until only the head remained inside me.

"God!" I cried out as he slammed back with a powerful thrust that saw him slide even deeper. Over and over again, he slowly pulled back only to hammer home again, pushing even deeper with every thrust. Each time he drove his cock deeper into my quivering hole, I let out another loud and involuntary exclamation of pleasure. I groaned and grunted as the perfect mixture of pleasure and pain washed over me. Finally, with one last thrust, he hilted himself inside me. I felt his ball slap against my ass, and the sensation of that monstrous length being buried inside me was too much. I lost it. My whole body shook as I cried out with pleasure, back arching, nipples rock hard with pleasure. It took me a while to come back to my senses as he just held himself there inside me. Eventually I looked down, and couldn't believe what I saw. Instead of being flat and toned, my stomach was bulged around the invading shaft.

QueenEris
QueenEris
22 Followers
12