Desperate Measures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That can't...it doesn't... how?" I stammered at the seemingly impossible sight. There was no way my body could stretch that much and yet I was looking at it. Before I could even begin to question it, Big Man pulled himself back and slammed himself balls deep once again, and any further thoughts were pounded out of my brain.

With his hands gripping my hips, Big Man soon settled into a steady rhythm of powerful thrusts. The sound of skin slapping on skin soon filled the alley, joined with moan of pleasure that effused to be repressed. Every thrust rocked my whole body, breasts jiggling enticingly. Soon enough one of his hands romanced up over my stomach, grabbing and groping my breasts. His fingers teased and pinched my nipples with surprising dexterity. Then, his gaze moved higher and his hand followed. It soon wrapped around my slender throat, giving it a little squeeze. It wasn't much, but it was enough to send a surge of pleasure through my body. I could practically feel myself gushing around his shaft, and when he tightened his grip on my throat, my pussy spasmed and clamped hard around him, Big Man groan in appreciated, holding his grip on me.

Leaning over me, he supported himself with one hand on the ground, the other on my throat. And then he really let me have it. He pistoned into me over and over, slamming deeper. Every thrust was harder and faster than the other as I cried out in pleasure. Grabbing behind my knees I pulled my legs back, holding myself open for him. His grip tightened on my throat, cutting off my breathing even more as pounded me into oblivion. I was getting close to a third orgasm, so I slipped one of my hands between my legs, rubbing my clit. It wasn't long until I was moaning like an animal as my body spasmed once again in pleasure. This time, though, Big Man paid no attention to me. He continued to fuck me through my orgasm and it wasn't until I started to come down that he stopped. He pulled out entirely and, as I still toyed with my clit, I felt his hot cum spraying over me. Despite already unloading down my throat, his load was huge. Strand after strand covered me. Several hit my face, getting my on out outstretched tongue. Even more coated my breasts, while the following strands landed across my stomach. Once he was done we were both still for a few moments, panting until I realised what was wrong. Looking back at him I could see that the condom had broken. Worse, his cock was still rock hard and already he was starting to recover.

"Shit," I muttered, rolling over and crawling towards my backpack. Deep down though I knew I wouldn't make it. With a snarl, he was on me, hands grabbed my hips and pulling me back. "No, wait, stop!" I cried out, but he wasn't listening. Instead I felt the finger of one hand run through my haiir before grabbing a handful and snapping my head back. His other hand remained on my hips as he lined himself up to my entrance, grinning his length against me.

"No, you can't" I whimpered, trying to resist how good it felt just to have him rubbing his shaft against my entrance, let alone stretching me out. He wasn't listening, obviously. As he pressed the head of his cock against my entrance, I opened my mouth to protest again. But all that came out was a strangled cry of pleasure.

That infected zombie cock felt even better sliding into me raw. I could feel even inch of him pushing deep, stretching me out all over again. I couldn't take the chance of letting him cum inside me, but my resistance was fading. His grip on my hair was too strong, and with every powerful thrust, my whimpers and pleas for him to stop grew ever quieter. With every thrust I could feel his balls, slapping against my clit. Pleasure radiated throughout my body and I could feel that this mindless zombie would soon pound me into yet another orgasm. I was cumming more that I had with any other guy.

Before long my body began to shake, pussy quivering. My arms, shaking, gave way. Big Man, though, he didn't miss a beat. Hand still in my hair, he pressed me head down onto the cold floor, my ass up in the air. After a few minutes though his hand moved away. I didn't have the energy to resist anymore, letting him grab my hips and continue to piston away as I moaned and mewled in pleasure. Meanwhile Big Man's groans grew louder, both hands clutching my hips tight, cock slamming into me. And then the inevitable happened. Holding himself deep inside me, stomach bulging as he unloaded into me. I could feel the warmth as load after load filled me up, coating my insides. All I could do was pant as I remained still, even as he slid out of me, more of his cum dripping out of me. After a few minutes I staggered to my knees, feeling zombie cum dripping down my legs. And as I turned on shaky legs, I could see Big Man coming for more.

My back was soon pressed against the wall of the alley. I was lifted off the ground and I wrapped my legs around him. As he lowered me onto his still hard shaft, his cum dripping from me and still covering my body, I knew I was going to be stuck here for a while.

--

Alright, so thanks for reading. Any feedback is always welcome, and I'm thinking I might follow this up with an other scene or two. I can decide which way to go next, so let me know what you think of the following:

Option One - My cries of pleasure attract one or two more zombies who are happy to share me.

Option Two - I revisit Big Man after a few days and he claims my ass, either consensuall or not.

Option Three - On a scavenging run elsewhere in the city I run into trouble with a couple of zombies.

Option Four - Something else entirely.

12