Desperate Measures

Story Info
Aging man wants to keep satisfying wife.
1.6k words
3.94
17.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm sure I'm not the only man who has felt this way. I am in love with a beautiful woman named Rachel. However, I can no longer perform sexually as well as I could when I was a younger man. I want to keep her happy and sexually satisfied, but the older I get the more difficult it becomes.

Rachel is 55, brunette, 5'7" and 130 lbs. She has big blue eyes, 36 DD breasts, and a killer ass with long perfect legs. Rachel is multi-orgasmic and is able to experience one wonderful orgasm after another. She eventually reaches a point where she has to stop. Four, five or six orgasms in a night is the norm for her. While Rachel can still perform sexually as if she were a young woman, I grow increasingly frustrated with my inability to get as hard as I would like and to orgasm as often as I once could.

Rachel and I have discussed my failing sexual performance and my frustration with it on many occasions. I am able to please her to multiple orgasms orally, but wish I could please her more with a hard cock. I tell Rachel how much I love her and how much I love making love to her. I've explained to her that I would enjoy watching her with one, two, three or more well endowed younger men, who could satisfy her with their hard cocks for as long as she could stand. I would love to see her pleased more than one man can do alone, especially an older man. Rachel reacts to this by saying;

"I love you very much too and I love making love to you, also. However, what you're suggesting isn't going to happen!"

As time goes on my sexual performance continues to decline and my frustration with not being able to completely satisfy Rachel continues to grow. So, despite Rachel's reluctance, I decided to resort to desperate measures.

Over the years, I have had the opportunity to meet numerous black men. Many of them are younger than I and I've become friendly with more than just a few. Rachel has met many of them and they always give her a good once over whenever she's around. I have asked her if she has caught them checking her out and she says;

"Checking me out?"

"I don't think so!"

It had been a long week, so Rachel and I had already decided that we would be staying home on Saturday. I had also suggested to her that Saturday evening we might have a naughty night watching some porn. Rachel readily agreed. She even suggested that we could start drinking earlier than usual.

The desperate measures I took were simple. That afternoon, I reached out to four of my black friends. I asked them if they were available to stop by my house for drinks and possibly some additional fun that evening. I never came out and said what the additional fun might be, but we knew each other well enough to know what type of fun we liked. Out of the four there were only two that said they could make it. I told both of them to be there around 8.

Rachel and I did start drinking earlier than usual that Saturday. When the time came for our naughty night, we had already had a couple of glasses of wine each. In order to look sexy for me, Rachel had showered, put my favorite perfume on, fixed her hair the way I like it and painted her finger and toe nails. She put on a white halter top with no bra and a short jean mini skirt with no panties. I showered and cleaned up for her, too. She and I had never watched IR porn together, but tonight was going to be a first. I poured each of us another glass of wine and we both took a seat on the sectional. I pressed play on the remote and we began to watch the IR porn on the big screen TV.

The action on the screen quickly got hot and heavy and, as usual with porn, there wasn't much of a plot. Several black guys were pleasuring a white wife while her husband watched. Rachel's nipples were getting hard and poking through the thin material on her halter top. She was sitting with her legs on the sectional and crossed, so her pussy was easy for me to see. She was obviously enjoying the show and snuggled closer to me as she exclaimed;

"Look at the size of their cocks!"

About a half hour into the movie the doorbell rang. Rachel asked;

"Who could that be?!"

I paused the movie and said;

"I'll go check."

Nathan was my first friend to arrive. He was large, very dark and a complete gentleman. I invited him in, got him a beer and lead him up to the TV room. I saw surprise and nervousness in Rachel's eyes when I first walked in with Nathan and as I reintroduced them. Rachel tried to cover up as best she could as she got up to hug him, but it was obvious that she wasn't wearing much. Her breasts were barely covered by her halter top and her nipples were quite visible. When she sat back down her short mini skirt rode up her beautiful thighs and it was easy to see she had nothing underneath. Nathan then sat down right next to her.

"Nate, we're just watching some porn."

I said as I hit the play button on the remote again. Rachel just stared at the screen as the white wife had all three of her holes filled by black cock. I poured her another glass of wine and pulled her close to me. Nathan seemed to be enjoying his beer and the movie, too.

A short time later the doorbell rang again and Rachel looked at me with a shocked look on her face. I kept the movie running and got up to get the door. This time it was Calvin who appeared. Calvin was tall and lean, but not as dark as Nate. He, too, was a gentleman. I got him a beer and lead him up to the TV room. I introduced Nate and Calvin and reintroduced Rachel to Calvin. Rachel didn't even attempt to cover anything up this time as she got up to hug Calvin. Calvin said to her;

"Wow, you look hot!"

Rachel thanked him as she sat back down next to Nathan who had just gotten an eyeful of her bare ass as she hugged Calvin. I told Calvin to sit down on the other side of Rachel while I went to get more beer, snacks and wine. The movie continued to play, so I decided to take my time.

When I returned, there was a different white wife on the screen sucking two huge black cocks while her husband watched her. While putting the beer, snacks and wine down on the table in front of the sectional, I noticed Nate and Calvin had one hand each on Rachel's upper thigh. Her skirt had ridden up so high that even with her legs together, her pubic hair was visible. Both Nate and Calvin had taken their cocks out and were gently stroking them with their other hand. Rachel's hands rested on each man's upper thigh, just inches from their hardening black cocks. Rachel looked at me with a devilish smirk and asked;

"You're sure this is what you want?"

Before I could answer, Rachel reached out and took both cocks in each hand. She looked straight into my eyes maintaining her smirk as she tugged on each cock. Nate and Calvin then reached for her breasts and started rubbing them through her halter top. She looked at the enormous black cocks as she played with them and then got down on her knees and spent several minutes sucking each of them. While she sucked one, she jerked on the other.

At one point Rachel stood up, pulled off her halter top and dropped her jean skirt to the floor. As she stepped out of her skirt, it was the first time Nate and Calvin were able to see the entire beauty of Rachel's body.

I then watched in amazement from behind as Rachel straddled Nate and guided his enormous black cock toward her pussy. Nate's cock was much larger than mine, so Rachel slowly let it stretch her as she lowered herself down on it. She reached an orgasm, almost immediately. Calvin then positioned himself so Rachel could continue sucking his cock.

When Nate said he was going to cum, Rachel forced herself further down on his huge cock and he filled her beautiful pussy full of his seed, causing her to orgasm again. She recovered quickly and soon was taking Calvin's cock in her pussy doggie style, as she sucked Nate's cock back to hard.

Calvin fucked Rachel to several orgasms, before he said he was ready to cum. He filled her pussy with his seed, as Nate had done, while she continued to suck Nate's cock. Rachel ended her performance that evening getting schooled by both men on how to deep throat their cocks. She gagged and choked herself throughout, but seemed to enjoy it just the same. Rachel completed the task by swallowing what she could of their cum and letting the rest cover her face and breasts.

Rachel told me afterward that Calvin had taken his cock out first and Nate quickly followed. She said that when she saw both of their cocks out, she knew she had reached the point of no return. She also said that she never imagined how good it would feel to have such a big cock, but to have two was wonderful. As a result, Nate and Calvin are frequent guests at our house and I no longer have to worry about keeping Rachel happy and sexually satisfied.