All Comments on 'Desperate Measures'

by Daniel_Gray

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
sswillowsswillowalmost 3 years ago

Yep. You can write some stories all right. Good story and characters. Thanks for proofreading your work so well.

TitaniumPomeranianTitaniumPomeranianalmost 3 years ago

This was fun to read I kind of want another chapter just to see were this can go.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

I liked it, a good story with an unusual plot.

Well done, 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

mindfuckery... meh

Robinius1Robinius1almost 3 years ago

I really enjoyed this story, especially the ending. I don't know if there will be a sequel - it doesn't really need one, but if you do write one please tie it somehow to this one. Thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story telling, there should be more chapters to it. I like the characters

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 2 years ago

This is a great story, as I always say I like a bit of humour with my sex ( or should that be the other way round ), yep you can sure tell (sell) a story. Yes, it flows well with no annoying typos or pronunciation glitches to get in the way, well done .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is your brain on paganism

We well muscled ChristChads laughed at you then, and we laugh even harder now.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What in the actual fuck?

Clov3rClov3r3 months ago

Indeed you can write some interesting stories, my friend.

lust_lover45lust_lover452 months ago

Amazing story! The characters, pacing, plot, and sex were all excellent. I loved the pagan ritual twist since I'm one myself. And the surprise ending was unexpected and very hot! The ritual achieved its goal, even if it wasn't the one Arthur was expecting. I'd love to see more stories with these characters, maybe where they start their own pagan group with like-minded individuals or siblings. Five stars!

Carolina_CeltCarolina_Celt25 days ago

Fabulous story, I love the original plot as well as the great detail and pacing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous