Desperate Measures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because I was tired of fantasizing about my big brother every night. I wanted the real thing, Arthur. I needed you to want me. And, boy... you really delivered."

She reached between her legs, dipped a finger into her dripping honeypot and licked my thick spunk seductively of her fingertip when she withdrew it.

"Now, I don't think my tiny little vibrator will be enough after feeling my brother's rich cum filling my pussy."

I couldn't help myself. Anna's reasoning sounded completely crazy, but watching her naked body atop mine, reveling in our sexual act, made my cock twitch.

"Don't tell me you didn't like it, Art." She purred.

Anna began gliding her slick pussy over my growing shaft. My own spent semen acting as lubricant, while she continued to suck on her fingers.

"This is wrong..." I stumbled.

"Then why does it feel so good, huh?"

She'd barely pronounced the last syllable when she sat up, guided my cock into her and slid over my entire length in one smooth motion.

"Aaah, back where you belong."

Anna leaned back on her outstretched arms, displaying herself to me. Her perky breasts jiggled proudly as her hips gyrated in tantalizingly small circles. Her taut stomach seemed so perfectly delicate, as every movement accentuated the toned muscles beneath her flawless skin.

"Stop resisting it, Art. I know you want this." She whispered.

"I... I-" The words wouldn't form. I was mesmerized by the way my girth disappeared into her. I saw her lips contorting around the thick veins when she glided over them. I knew I was hers. I could at least admit that to myself.

"So," my sister drawled, "ready to fill me up again?"

That simple question seemed to flip a mental switch.

In a burst of animalistic strength I grabbed her arm, twisted lengthwise and drew her beneath me. Shocked, Anna now lay on her back, staring up at me, my shaft still halfway inside her. I caught the back of her knees, one in each hand and spread her legs wide while simultaneously lifting her butt an inch off the bed.

"Were you telling me the truth about being on birth control?" I demanded gruffly.

A flirty smile tugged one corner of the mouth upwards. "Guess you'll find out."

I sank my girth all the way into her squelching pussy, just to see her eyes flutter shut.

"Guess I will."

The End