Desperate Teachers Pt. 02

Story Info
The story turns to a 2nd teacher and student.
5k words
4.54
20.9k
15

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
braindump
braindump
302 Followers

This is a story about a student and his teacher. All characters are over the age of 18. The events described are entirely fictional. The author does not condone such activity in real life. It's just a story; if you don't like such topics, please do not read.

Mrs. Banner paused on the doorstep of her house and looked furtively all around. Going outside like this was something that was making her feel very uncomfortable. However, she was keen to talk to Melanie, and it was frustrating Mrs. Banner that she could not reach her on the phone. Melanie was down in the basement working, and presumably, the phone signal did not work down there. So she was only getting Melanie's voicemail.

Last night the two teachers had met at Mrs. Banner's place. They had worked on their stories that described their fantasies about today, the first day of the school holidays. Unfortunately, they drank Prosecco as they wrote, so things had begun to get a little wild. They began to laugh and jest about what it would be like if their tales came true.

Slowly the stupid idea to dress today in the outfits they described in their stories turned from a joke into a serious conversation. Then before Mrs. Banner knew what was happening, they had agreed they would. Of course, it was Melanie's idea because all it meant for her was a blouse and a short skirt. She had incredible legs, so Melanie often wore skirts above the knee even in the classroom.

It was different for Mrs. Banner, who spent her life at school hiding away her 32DD breasts. However, the persona she had worked out for her stories meant they needed to be on full display. Deep down, she had always wanted to be able to flaunt her considerable assets. However, in the cold light of day, the whole thing now seemed ridiculous. She cursed the stupid game they had agreed on but was not about to endure the grief she would get from Melanie for breaking the agreement they had made.

So right now, she was dressed in embarrassingly short shorts and a top with a plunging neckline and two thin shoulder straps. Both had been borrowed from Melanie, who had popped them over en route to the basement. This meant the top was stretched to breaking point and her tits were in danger of spilling out. Thank god no one was around to see what she looked like. Her husband was away. There was no way she would be doing this if he had been around. He was the school chaplain, which was why they had a house on the school grounds. Only the principal had a similar perk.

Mrs. Banner walked self consciously from her house towards the school building. Although the school was empty for the holidays, it felt like a million eyes were watching from the three long rows of classroom windows facing her. She moved quickly, head down, and therefore did not notice that Martin was watching her from the doorway of the I.T. block. He frowned at the sight of his gorgeous drama teacher dressed as she was, marching along at a fast pace.

He cursed, realizing that Mrs. Banner was not at home where she was supposed to be. But, at least her outfit was even better than the description. He ducked back inside; he would carry on with the plan and hope she would return. If she were heading where he thought she was, it would probably not end well, but he could do nothing about that now.

The door handle to the basement would not turn; someone had locked it. This was strange as Mrs. Banner knew that Melanie was or at least should be down there working. Suddenly Mrs. Banner, who was about to call out to her friend, froze. She could hear voices from inside, and if she put her ear to the door, she could make out the words. Mrs. Banner gasped as she heard the phrase "story." Someone had spoken, Melanie, she guessed.

"I guess you have read my story very carefully," Melanie had said, that was it, and then there was silence. So what the hell was going on? Was there someone down there with her? Why were they talking about stories? Then her hand shot to her mouth to stifle a gasp of amazement. "Shit, you are so big," Melanie had said breathlessly, and then she began to babble, "I mean that. I know that's in the story, but it's also true. "Oh shit, Melanie then added, followed by moans and cries of excitement. Mrs. Banner thought she heard the word Danny amongst the unmistakable sounds of Melanie having sex, and then a few seconds later came a sentence Mrs. Banner heard clearly.

"Danny, you are staring," Melanie had said.

Mrs. Banner managed to stop herself from crying out in shock, and with no better idea than she needed to get away, she turned and fled.

Moments later, Mrs. Banner crashed breathlessly into her house and stopped short in surprise.

"Martin, what the hell are you doing in here?" She cried when she burst in. Martin simply looked up and smiled at her. Mrs. Banner's house was school property, so the I.T. team popped in occasionally to patch the servers that were kept there. Today though, something about his look suggested that he had been waiting for her. The concerns she already had from what she had heard outside the basement deepened. Meeting the key character of her own Literotica story sitting in her kitchen made her very nervous. This was beginning to descend into a nightmare. Did he know what Danny and Melanie were up to and why? She and Melanie's greatest fear had always been discovery. Was it coming true?

She sat on the kitchen top to play for time, a habit she had when nervous or had something to consider seriously. A moment after she did it, though, it struck her she was following her story. It began with finding Martin in her house, and then she described how she jumped up onto the kitchen surface.

"My husband will be back in a bit," she said, panicking now. Her head dropped to the ground as she saw Martin's confused look the moment the words were out, and she realized it had been a stupid lie to try. It was no secret that the school Chaplin was away for a few days.

"No, he won't," Martin said. "No, he won't," he repeated, and Mrs. Banner, head still bowed, shook her head slightly to acknowledge the falsehood.

"Oh my god, you filmed it too," Mrs. Banner cried. Marcus had swiveled the laptop around and then turned up the sound. And there in front of her were her worst fears coming true. She jumped down from the kitchen top but immediately got back on it again, this time raising her legs defensively in front of herself.

Mrs. Banner watched in horror at what was on the screen. Melanie was sitting in Danny's lap, fucking him, rotating her hips while holding onto the arms of the chair so she could fuck him back. Then suddenly, he was gasping with pleasure and was obviously coming. Mrs. Banner smirked a little she knew this story as well as she knew her own, and just like the text, Melanie continued riding Danny's dick while telling him that she was going to drain his balls. Then, finally, there was laughter as Danny wrapped two arms around Melanie and pulled her back against him.

"They put on a good show," Martin said, turning the computer back to face him.

"I suppose you think I am just going to fall into your arms too," Mrs. Banner said, clicking her fingers at the laptop. But before Martin could answer, she added, "how the hell did you find out about....." She paused.

"Literotica and Desperate teachers?" Martin asked. "Danny found the site open on Miss Anderson's computer; the rest was easy enough. Obviously, there were two of you, the user name for a start and two very different styles of writing." He left unsaid that her strong friendship with Miss Anderson made her the clear favorite to be the other writer. A little bit of logging activity on Mrs. Banner's computer had soon revealed their guess was correct.

Danny stopped; his phone had beeped, and he looked down at it.

"Danny reporting his successful conquest?" Asked Mrs. Banner, and Danny nodded. Then Mrs. Banner's phone rang. "It seems Melanie, I mean Miss Anderson, is reporting in too," she said dryly, and then she answered the phone. "I know Melanie," she replied, but Martin could see and hear Mrs. Banner was nervous. There was a pause, and she added, "Martin is already here! And then, after a moment, she went on to say, "I guess calling ourselves the desperate teachers was not the brightest thing to do." As Mrs. Banner hung up, Martin chuckled.

"God, this is so embarrassing," Mrs. Banner said, rubbing the bridge of her nose. "But for the record, I am not going to do this."

"Why not?" Said Martin. "After all, I know I can do better," he said, smiling.

"Better?" Mrs. Banner replied, and then she flushed red. In her mind, the use of the word "better" combined with the knowledge of what was in her story. "No way this is happening," she replied, but Martin walked over to her.

"I can do to you just what you want, just what you wrote." He said. "Who knows you better than me. All of your needs and deepest desires." He paused and then continued. "Certainly not your husband." Mrs. Banner closed her eyes as the truth of those words hit home. She felt Martin's head gets nearer hers, and he whispered in her ear. "I have studied every word you have written." Mrs. Banner pushed him away, and she watched as his eyes lowered to the cleavage that was on display thanks to Melanie's top. She folded her arms across her ample chest.

"Eyes up here," she said, pointing to her face. Just like Miss Anderson, she was caught between fear and excitement. The question of "what if he is right" kept popping into her brain, so she used a different tact. "You think you are man enough? She said, and she pushed herself off the tabletop, landing in front of Martin, who stepped smartly backward. "What are you nineteen?" She added, and the two of them stared at each other.

"I know what you want. I can fuck you hard until you scream and come all over my cock just like you want." Martin said, "just like you wrote. So yeah, I think I am man enough."

What the hell are you doing? Said Mrs. Banner to herself, but still, she ran her hand up Martin's chest and put her lips closed to his, pulling back when he moved towards her but forwards again when he retreated. She played this little game with him for a moment, loving the thrill of testing him. Suddenly Martin's head shot forward, and they kissed briefly. For a split second, Mrs. Banner's lips responded to his, but then she pulled back. He had called her bluff.

"No, no, no," she said. "This is not going to happen." But Martin could see her tone was confused, and the words were more for herself than for him.

"Look, I know it's hard," Martin said, but trust me, Danny and me. No one will find out." He paused and smirked, "who knows, it might be even better than your fantasy. I think," he paused and smirked, "that might be what Miss Anderson is thinking right now."

"You make it sound so easy, Martin," Mrs. Banner said. "But it is not. You are a student, and unlike Miss Anderson, I am married. So I risk everything my life and my career." Then, she paused, "please go." She said quietly, looking at the ground so she did not have to watch his face. He queried if that was what she wanted, and she said it was even more softly.

"Will you turn Miss Anderson and Danny in then?" He asked, and she looked up at him in surprise.

"What? No?" She replied. "Let's simply pretend this never happened, and I don't know about Danny and Miss Anderson."

"Now, who is making it sound so easy," Martin replied. "At least let me copy all the stories about me before you delete them," he added, and that made them both smile. For a moment, the tension was broken, but Mrs. Banner's mind was still churning.

"I am in trouble, aren't I?" Mrs. Banner said slowly, thinking out loud. She had stayed focussed on his observation about "now, who is making it sound easy," and she saw immediately what Martin had meant. "I am obliged to; what was your phrase?" She added with a grim smile, "turn them in, aren't I?" There was a long silence, and then she said, "or I am in as much trouble as they are!"

"No one is ever going to find out from us," Danny repeated, but he also confirmed that he thought the other relationship would continue. "To be honest, I hope so," he said with a smile of anticipation. This meant it suddenly occurred to Mrs. Banner that Martin and Miss Anderson also got together in their stories.

"So you will have sex with Miss Anderson too?" She asked. "If you get the chance?" Jealously, regret, sadness all combined in her mind. Martin nodded and observed that he would.

"I wish it could be you first," he said earnestly, convincing Mrs. Banner that he meant it.

"Me too," she said. Martin shrugged sadly and said something about seeing Mrs. Banner next term before walking past her towards the hallway.

"Don't go, Martin," Mrs. Banner suddenly said, entirely conflicted by what they had said and the fact he was respecting her decision even when she had not ultimately decided. She felt it would have been easier if he had fought her harder or gotten angry, but somehow, she could not just let this situation go. "I guess I am in the same trouble whether we do this or not," Mrs. Banner observed. Like Melanie in the basement, she latched onto something that she could use to justify her actions. However, Martin's reaction surprised her, but Mrs. Banner refused to be swayed again. She knew what she wanted and decided to go get it. The potential cost was pushed out of her mind.

"Oh, you are going to have to do better than that," he observed, but then he froze, raising his eyebrows in surprise at Mrs. Banner's next move.

"Really," she said. And she marched across the room to him and then pushed him back against one of the work surfaces. She placed her arms on either side of his body, trapping him, and looked up and down his body. He wanted to smile, but he tried to place a solemn look on his face. Suddenly they were getting close to how her story went, and Martin knew he needed to play his part. Mrs. Banner smiled, realizing what he was doing.

"So let's see how good you really are," she said, and like before, she ran her hand up his chest, but this time there was no hesitation in the kiss that followed. The first kiss was followed by another and then more and more. Mrs. Banner's hands explored Martin's chest and then held his face while his hands slipped around her waist and then squeezed her ass. Mrs. Banner stepped back a little.

"So we are really going to do this?" She mused out loud. Martin was not sure if this was a question or a statement, but it alarmed him that doubts had resurfaced. So he nodded and then placed Mrs. Banner's hands on the bottom of his shirt. For a moment, she hesitated, and then she smiled.

"You genuinely do know this story," she said, and as the script required, she lifted Martin's shirt and then ran her fingers across his groin.

"Oh fuck," Martin said, excited that he could feel the wall of resistance that he had faced coming down. The speed of developments surprised him, but shit, it was so good.

"I guessed that might be a favorite part," she laughed. "Now, let's see if the available apparatus is sufficient for my purposes," she said, and Mrs. Banner began to undo his belt and trousers. Martin watched spellbound as she licked her fingers, slowly and deliberately, and then plunged her hand into his pants. "Hmmm feels good," she said. Her other hand held his face, and they resumed kissing again. Finally, she began to stroke his dick inside his trousers, and they both began to make little moans of pleasure.

"You like that?" She asked, and Martin nodded. Again she licked her fingers, and this time, using both hands, she pulled his dick out of his pants. "They come this big, huh?" She asked and then laughed before kissing Martin again. "That's right," she murmured.

Martin knew that line was his cue, and he lowered the straps of Mrs. Banner's top. She wore a lovely white lace bra underneath, and after a brief moment to admire the cleavage that was on show, he began to pull his trousers down.

"You do have a great cock," Mrs. Banner said, shaking her head slightly. He wondered if she was considering what she had been missing all these years. Martin said nothing, but when her bra straps fell off her shoulders, he had to reach forward and kiss her. "Right now, the story says to take my bra off," she reminded him. His hands shaking slightly managed on the second attempt to unclip it, and as it fell away, he cupped her now bare breasts. His hand lifted one, and he began to kiss it with Mrs. Banner caressing his head. "That's right, baby," she cooed, "enjoy those titties." The word sounded odd to her, not one she would use in real life, but she had written tities, so she said it.

When Martin pulled back, she helped him remove his shirt.

"I love your body," she said as she slowly lowered herself, kissing down his chest as she went. And then, without hesitation, she took his cock deep into her mouth and began to blow him. Martin was impressed. Mrs. Banner was a contradiction; on the one hand, she had written about her lack of satisfying sex life, and on the other, she was so confident with him. This just excited him all the more.

"Oh fuck, you are so good at that," he said. The line and surprise matched what Mrs. Banner had written. She paused and looked up at him with a gorgeous smile on her face. She accused him of just saying that but then added that she had been told in the past that she delivered a pretty good blow job. Then she did this thing that just drove him crazy where she placed his dick into her mouth and then let it out again. As she did, it made a popping sound. All the time, her fingers stroked his dick, making a circular motion as it moved.

Martin's boast that he could satisfy her popped into his head alongside a stab of fear that he needed to stay the course. The good and bad thing about following a script was it was not necessarily clear how fast events moved on. This was the most fantastic blow job of his life, but he knew that Mrs. Banner's skill would undo him if he let it. So he pulled her head back and simultaneously removed his trousers.

"Titty fuck time," said Mrs. Banner, and she brought herself into a more upright position and then, with her hands, lifted her breasts towards Martin's dick. He used his hand to position his cock between Mrs. Banner's tits as she dribbled salvia onto it. Then grabbing her tits, she rubbed them against either side of Martin's dick as he held her head close to him, resting his forehead on hers.

For a while, they held that position. Mrs. Banner titty fucking Martin and each repeating the word "yes" to each other, their tone a curious mix of want and reassurance. In truth, neither had done this before. Mrs. Banner's idea had been to incorporate a sexual act she had only read about. It felt like a way to show off the 32DD breasts that she often thought she needed to hideaway. This was a way to show them openly and use them to pleasure a man. But, of course, she had never imagined she would do it for real.

She was confident Martin liked them; all men like big breasts, right? At least hers were natural; many women spent thousands getting a chest like this. Unfortunately, the titty fucking was not so great, but neither was brave enough to say so.

"I can feel how hard you are," Mrs. Banner said to Martin. Then, finally, she dropped to her knees again and began to blow him. "Look at you," she said. "Nice and hard and ready to fuck your slut of a teacher." Calling herself that gave her such a thrill. In this persona, she could be whatever she wanted to be, and Mrs. Banner wished to be as slutty as she could be. She then rose to her feet, licking her way up his body and then kissing his neck. "Are you ready to make me come?" she cooed.

Martin knew his cue, and he picked her up, whirled her around, and placed her on the work surface. They kissed as Martin made space for them, pushing kitchen utensils out of the way. Mrs. Banner, for her part, removed her top. They watched each other as she discarded her shorts and Martin his trousers. They paused for a moment to admire the other ones' nakedness.

braindump
braindump
302 Followers
12