Desperate Teachers Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get over here," Mrs. Banner said, and Martin helped manoeuver her, so she was slouched against the wall, and his head could get between her legs.

"Oh my god," she said very slowly as his wet tongue touched her pussy for the first time. "I have not been eaten out in like forever," she said. "Oh yes," she cried as his tongue flicked rapidly against her clit. "Oh shit," she added, and she rested a foot on his back, and her hands cupped her breasts. "Oh fuck," she moaned as the pleasure from the way Martin was touching her overwhelmed her. Martin was amazed at how responsive she could be, every touch producing a cry of joy just like she had written.

Her words became a mix of positive instructions like, "right there, "or just like that. Finally, she added,

"Oh, Martin, that's so good," Mrs. Banner whispered, realizing, unlike her story, he knew exactly what he was doing. Clearly, he had the same thought as he paused and observed that perhaps he knew more than she had imagined. Mrs. Banner smiled but decided to say nothing pushing his head back onto her pussy. Although he resumed licking her, Martin's eyes now scrutinized her. She could see the amusement in them. But Mrs. Banner had no energy to argue; all she could do was beg him to carry on.

"Oh my god," she wailed as he inserted a finger while still licking her clit. As pleasure ripped through her body, she lifted her leg off Martin's back and tensed it, pointing her toes. Her head slid slightly down the wall, and she closed her eyes. "Keep going," she begged. Mrs. Banner clamped her thighs around his head. "Oh my god, Martin. Fuck," she moaned. Then for a while, all Mrs. Banner could do was repeat the word "yes" in a high-pitched wail. She fidgetted from left to right, lifting herself then dropping down again, all the time panting loudly as then she finally came. "Oh shit," she said but then paused, adding very slowly in a surprised tone, "that was incredible!"

Martin felt he was watching her, realizing what was happening as she spoke. He held her head and kissed her tenderly.

"Did you come for me?" He asked, confident of the answer but still needing to hear the affirmation. "I told you I could do it." He boasted. While Mrs. Banner nodded and repeated the word "yes" to his questions.

"Fuck me," she said. "I want you inside me." He looked quizically at her. "I want that big cock inside me," she corrected, getting them back onto the script. Mrs. Banner jumped down and led him by the hand out of the kitchen and up the stairs and then pushed him onto the bed when they had reached the bedroom. This part of the story had gripped him when he had read it. In fact, he had often gone back to it to reread it. Now it was happening for real it blew his mind. She kissed his chest and then briefly blew him again before climbing onto his lap.

"The condoms I brought are downstairs," he suddenly said, feeling he should.

"Wrong story," Mrs. Banner said smiling, "you are the lucky one, fucking a married woman, remember? Miss Anderson may need precautions, but I don't. We girls have been very precise in what we wrote."

She skillfully slid him into her, and Martin immediately began to fuck her, his dick sliding in and out of her wet pussy. "Is that nice, Martin," she said, "do you like having a slut for a teacher?" It was a question that needed no answer, either in the story or in reality. They laughed at each other, and then she kissed him.

Martin put his hands behind his head, a signal from the story for Mrs. Banner to take over the screwing, which she did. Her hips fucking him with a broad circular motion. Martin watched his beautiful teacher fucking him as Danny had with Miss Anderson. It similarly struck him that he had pulled it off. Scratch that he thought we have both pulled it off.

"Martin," Mrs. Banner suddenly called out, clutching his shoulder and so bringing him back to reality, "I am so close. I am so close." He held her ass and drove his dick into her as frenetically as he could, conscious of what the script said he had to achieve. Mrs. Banner gripped his head and pressed it against her chest as he continued to screw her.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," she cried, and she fell against him. Martin wrapped his arms around her and told her it was okay. "I never knew it could feel so good," she whispered, "I never knew it could be so intense." And then they both sat up together, kissing and holding each other. "We are not so good at sticking to the story," Mrs. Banner observed, but then she let out a loud squeal. Martin had spun her around and then laid her onto her back.

He pushed her legs back and open, pushing her knees onto the mattress with her feet in the air. Mrs. Banner's head lifted, and she watched his cock enter her again before her head flopped back onto the bed. Martin supported his body with his arms, and he began to fuck her with long slow strokes.

"Oh shit," she said, "It's so big and in so deep." She pushed her arms back behind her and gripped the side of the bed. "Oh Martin," she said, talking into the face that was staring at her so intently. "It's so much better than I imagined. So much better," Then, after a pause, she said, "make me come again." He lifted himself into a more upright position, gripping her thighs tightly.

"I told you I would fuck you hard until you scream and come all over my cock." Martin said. "Just like you asked for," he said over and over. "Just like you wanted." And then he lowered himself back down onto Mrs. Banner's body, and as she came once more, she gripped him in a tight embrace with both her arms and legs wrapped around him. Martin kissed the side of her face and her neck as she told him how much she had needed that.

"Yes, yes," she began to chant, pressing her feet against his ass to help him as he resumed fucking her. And then, as the story demanded, it became all about him. Once more, he supported himself above her and, this time fucked her even harder. The bed rocked and creaked, and their bodies made a slapping sound as they were pressed together. Finally, Mrs. Banner pulled Martin back down to her, and they rolled slightly to the side.

"Do you know what I want?" She said quietly, holding his head. But, of course, he knew the script, so he did what was required, saying he did not know even though he had memorized the whole story. "I want you to come for me," she said. It only took a few more strokes before he was breathing heavily and calling out, and then he pulled his cock out from her pussy and came over her thigh. A perfect execution of the scene from Mrs. Banner's story, he thought, congratulating himself.

"Oh, oh, oh my god," he moaned, his tone low and guttural. Mrs. Banner held his face in her hands and kissed him, watching the look of wonderment and joy across his face. They indulged in a prolonged kissing session with long pauses in between where they just watched each other's faces.

"That was quite a story," Martin said, and Mrs. Banner looked away and giggled.

"Do you think we did as well as the others?" She asked.

"Better," Martin said, and they both laughed out loud. Mrs. Banner found herself thinking that if Martin did have Melanie, then she was a lucky girl, and then she found herself wondering what it would be like with Danny and which story he, she, or both together they should choose. An obvious one came to mind but was she really that much of a slut?

12