Desperate Teachers Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now it's time for me to have this ass," Danny suddenly said, and Martin nodded.

"Anyway, I need to save myself for Miss Anderson later," Martin replied, and Danny ordered Mrs. Banner onto all fours, but she hesitated.

"What are you going to do with Melanie? I mean Miss Anderson," she gasped. They were off script now, but Mrs. Banner was concerned.

"Get onto all fours," Danny ordered.

"I will be Miss Anderson's little visitor after a night out," Martin said, "you know!" Then, as she had not moved, he gave Mrs. Banner's ass one last pounding producing a curious restful, far away look on her face. "Don't worry, Mrs. Banner," Martin added, "Danny boy will finish you off." Slowly he withdrew his cock, and the moment he stepped back, Danny replaced him.

He rolled Mrs. Banner over and got her onto all fours liberally, covering his cock with lube as he did and vigorously rubbing it all over his dick. Waiting on all fours as she had been told to, Mrs. Banner desperately tried to get the boys to understand that Melanie did not know what she had been up to with them or that Mrs. Banner had caught Melanie and Danny fucking in the basement. This was a surprise to the boys too. Martin had shown Mrs. Banner the video but did not know that she had seen anything earlier. The boys did not seem interested in details; they were just taking the opportunity to fuck one teacher while planning the next session with the other one. However, Martin, who wanted to go now his part was played, agreed to keep quiet until after Melanie and Mrs. Banner had the chance to speak.

"I will be waiting for her in the school anyway," he grinned. "So get her to come along nice and early." He chuckled. "She has a big night ahead of her." Mrs. Banner let out a big gasp. "I'll need these." Martin had said, taking Mrs. Banner's keys to the headmaster's study from her bag, and at the same time, Danny had placed a hand firmly on her neck and pushed her down to the mattress, and slowly his dick slipped inside her ass.

"Nooooooooooooohhhhhhhh," Mrs. Banner wailed. This began as a reaction to the keys being taken but ended as a little cry. This was caused by her asshole being forced open to allow Danny's dick inside. She began to struggle and rise, but Danny came over the top of her holding her down while his hand took firm hold of her neck.

"Oh, you fucking like that, don't ya," he whispered. "You are so fucking tight." Mrs. Banner began to cry out as Danny fucked her, using the power of his hips to drill into her ass. She was trapped just as her story had intended her to be. The keys slipped from her mind. Once again, the intensity of being fucked in her backdoor consumed her. Her brain turned to mush.

"Oh my god," she yelled, surprise at how powerful the sensations were evident in her voice. At the same time, she just loved the pressure of that strong male body pressing down on her. Danny had been Melanie's crush, but he had been a great choice like Martin. Danny paused, and using her ponytail, he turned her head a little bit and kissed her. This session had been so animalistic that she had not kissed either boy yet. This interlude, while nice, was neither what she wanted nor on the script. "Fuck me," she whispered, "fuck my ass hard."

"Ok, Mrs. Banner," said Danny, "if you insist." Had she written such a corny line? She thought. With a laugh, Danny pinned her tightly to the bed with a hand on her neck and resumed fucked her ass as hard as he could. "Shit, Mrs. Banner," he said

"You aaarrrrgggghhhhh know," she wailed, "you could aaarrrrrrgggggghhhhhh call me Di aarrrgggghhh Diane," she spluttered. But, of course, she did not use a name when she wrote, so it was irritating that the boys kept calling her by what she thought of as her teacher name. But then her mind switched on to the fact that she would come. It was so much stronger than anything she had felt before when she did. "Holy shhiiitttttt," she wailed as the more intense anal sex led to an incredible orgasm. "Hooooly shit," she said again, pausing between the two words. For just a moment, she lay panting and trying to remember her name or something she had said about her name, but Martin was not about to let her rest.

"This is for me," he said, "my own special ending." And he dragged Mrs. Banner to the floor and made her kneel at his feet. Over the top of her, he rubbed his cock and then ordered her to lick his balls which she did, alternating between sucking them and rubbing them with her hand, and then as commanded, she obediently opened her mouth as he cream pied over her face. The warm salty liquid landing on her tongue and around her mouth.

"Wow, that was so fucking good, Danny, "she said.

"I know, Diane," he replied, but they were both thinking about what Melanie and Martin would get up to later.

12