Desperate Teachers Pt. 05

Story Info
Its Martin's birthday and he wants to play his way.
6k words
4.59
8.7k
5

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
braindump
braindump
302 Followers

Part One

Martin did not need to walk as silently as he could up the stairs, but he did it anyway before stepping cautiously into the doorway. His heart was beating fast from a mixture of excitement and the rush to get over here. It had been a busy day, and his window of opportunity was narrow. For the first time, TDTC, or The Desperate Teachers Club as they now called themselves, would play a scene written by one of the boys, for today was Martin's idea. He had not written a complete story polished and published on Literotica, but there was a loosely sketched scene that Miss Anderson had agreed to play out. He had promised himself he would complete it and post it straight afterwards. Learning from real-life action seemed exciting and a route to a better story.

As Martin peered around the door, he smiled and relaxed for the first time. She was precisely where she was supposed to be. Melanie's back was to him, and her nightshirt was lifted enough to show him her bare backside. It was precisely the wondrous first sight of his victim that he hoped it would be. Melanie sat pretending to be unaware of his presence. Very slowly, her arms lifted the shirt a little more, showing the base of her spine, and then her hands ran over her ass and legs. She was moving slowly and sensuously, just as he had written. Martin edged a little further into the room to ensure a better view of what would happen next, comfortable in the knowledge that he would only be discovered when the script said so.

Melanie slowly slipped her shirt off one shoulder, and as Martin held his breath, her left breast popped out. Her hand ran slowly over the mound of flesh. Miss Anderson seemed to savour every touch, and then her arm dropped, revealing her already hard nipple to him. It was so exciting that it was hard not to get involved immediately or to tell her how amazing she looked. Of course, he was not supposed to be there and wanted this experience to be as authentic as possible. Miss Anderson felt the same, he believed. So Martin remained silent. Then he noticed her two lovely legs. Her toes were the only part of her feet touching the ground, so it was like she had high-heeled shoes on. This made the best legs in the school look even more incredible, and of course, she was naked from the waist down. Nothing was hidden from him. For a moment, all he could do was hold his breath and silently admire the view.

Today was Martin's birthday, and when the others asked what he wanted, the debate had gone around in circles. It was Danny who had then produced Martin's outline of this idea. It was something Martin had wanted to tell the TDTC about. Up to then, though, the teachers had been in charge, and perhaps they would object to not being in control. Truth be told, he wanted to do it with Miss Anderson. It was her that he saw in his mind as he scribbled away. But what would she think?

He had a brilliant threesome with her, and Mrs Banner, Danny of course, had fucked Melanie in the basement, but he wanted his own one-to-one time with her. Probably he would have chickened out of showing everyone his idea because, having written it, he was immediately consumed by doubt and fear. A terror that he would spoil what they had rather than move their little club forward. He did not feel his ideas were good enough and was terrified of them thinking badly of him. This scene moved into the realm of his lovely teacher, not wanting what he would do to her. It had been horrific when Danny produced the story and showed it to the two desperate teachers right before him.

Melanie fell backwards onto the bed and then edged her body towards the headboard. This moved her into a position where Martin could see better. Her hands ran over her stomach as she lifted her shirt and showed him more of her body. What had she called it? Oh yes, unwrapping his birthday present. Her legs bent at the knees and opened, exposing her pussy. Then finally, she sat up a little and showed her tits. She was doing it so well, moving slowly, keeping the allusion of being alone and helpless. Martin knew that she would remove her shirt next, and he held his breath, waiting for the moment and then it happened. Melanie ran her hands over her body once more before crossing her arms and lifting the shirt over her head. She lay on the bed for a moment, rolling from side to side. Her hands were above her head, stretching her body. She was completely exposed and vulnerable should a visitor surprise her unexpectedly. Everything was as Martin wanted it to be, and now was the moment to surprise his victim.

"Oh yes! This is perfect!" That had been Miss Anderson's first reaction to reading Martin's idea. She looked at him intently, her lovely eyes looking straight into his. Maybe sensing his embarrassment, she further reassured him. "I'd love to be your helpless victim Martin," she had said, "taken by you when I am naked and all alone. Made to do whatever you want me to do." Her reaction surprised and delighted him. Then she had made them laugh with the helpless pose she had struck. This had already made Martin's cock go hard but what happened next made him rock hard. Melanie gave him a long passionate kiss, thanking him for writing them both a scene and observing that she could not wait. His happiness was complete when she pointed out precisely what Martin had been thinking: they needed some one-to-one time together. Mrs Banner suggested that as the story outline was called "my birthday treat," they should do it on Martin's birthday. The TDTC sprung into action and began to plan their fifth scene. This required somewhere for the home invasion scene to take place. Mrs Banner came to the rescue, and there were things to buy, timings to agree. There was quite a list.

Melanie reached over and opened the drawer beside the bed; she grabbed something and then turned it on. The room filled with buzzing as the vibrator sprung into life. She had lifted herself, supported by her right arm, and her legs were splayed open right in front of Martin. She closed her eyes. As she did, the vibrator was gently placed on her clit. Over the noise of the vibrator, Martin heard her take two deep intakes of breath. It was clear how much she liked what she was doing, and Martin loved the idea of spying on her when she was pleasuring herself. The story said she was unaware of him, but Martin hoped she was turned on by knowing he was watching her every move.

The TDTC had debated the practicalities of the story quite a bit. They had no vibrator; neither of the teachers had used one before, so they had to decide what to buy. Ultimately, they agreed on a couple and that it was safest if Melanie bought them. Danny had joked that with the lube and the butt plug, the TDTC was building up a collection of props. Then after many more conversations, it was agreed that Melanie would not try the wand before she acted out the scene. That way, the experience would be fresh for her. Judging by what was happening in front of him, Martin felt that this choice and toy selection were paying off. It was perfect and so hot watching her pleasuring herself and the the look of joy on his teacher's face.

Melanie's movements were so slow, but her constant gasping made Martin so horny that he could not wait to get involved. Slowly she began to move her hips a little, and Martin was fascinated by how her asshole would pucker up, open a little and then return to its standard size. Melanie's whole body began to shake, and her gasps changed into lengthy, drawn-out groans of pleasure. Her lovely legs drew back. She crossed her ankles over using the other hand to play with her slit, and then, more tantalisingly, her finger played around the edge of her ass hole. And then the "yes's" began precisely as he had scripted. This was the sign they had agreed on that she was close. Melanie turned around, pointing her ass at him as she knelt on the bed. Suddenly, she seemed to freeze her mouth open before dropping the vibrator and frantically rubbing her clit with her fingers and then she let out a long cry of pleasure. Panting, she lay back and picked up the vibrator. She turned it off before looking up at the ceiling, enjoying the last moments of her orgasm as it faded away.

Part two

Now was the moment Martin had been waiting for. Time for Melanie's unexpected visitor!

"You look like you are having such a good time," Martin said out loud, "can I join in?" He stepped forward.

Melanie sat bolt upright on the bed as though shocked and horrified by Martin walking in on her. Throwing the vibrator into the drawer, she slammed it shut, grabbed the sheet on the bed, and tried to cover herself as swiftly as possible, pulling it up to her neck. For a moment, she sat looking at him, blinking rapidly.

"Martin?" She cried out in mock surprise and then screamed at him repeatedly to get out. For his part, Martin ignored this and walked over to the bed sitting on the mattress whilst being careful at the same time not to sit on the sheet.

"Now that's not very friendly," he said as Melanie shrunk away from him. One leg was not covered by the sheet and was bare up to her hip. "You have such lovely legs," he said, placing his hand on her thigh. "But then you are lovely all over!" He added. Melanie's leg flicked out aggressively, the one movement pushing his hand away and at the same time covering her leg. "Shame," said Martin thinking that his victim had thought this through, "I was enjoying the view, but I have to say the whole show was magnificent." He added. "You are so hot."

"How long have you been watching?" Melanie asked in a low, frightened whisper. When Martin said with a grin that he had been there since she had sat on the bed, Melanie rolled her eyes. "Martin, you are in so much trouble," she said in her best teacher voice. "So much trouble. Now go downstairs and wait for me in the lounge while I dress." She commanded, but Martin just sat there and smiled. "Get out," Melanie shouted three times before telling him to. "Get off me." This was in response to Martin using a hand to move some hair off her face. She used her hand to bat his away while struggling with the other to keep herself covered. "What are you doing? Get out." She repeated. Martin had pulled the drawer right out and placed it on the floor beside the bed, this way, he could see what was in there, but Melanie could not.

"What are you going to do?" He asked, mocking her. "Tell the Headmaster I caught you naked and masturbating with a vibrator?" He asked, and then he appeared to pause for thought. "I don't think so, Melanie." He added.

"It is Miss Anderson to you," Melanie replied tersely, "and now, as your teacher, I am ordering you out of my room." She added, trying to sit up to make herself look more authoritative whilst keeping the sheet pulled up.

"That's just it, Miss Anderson," Martin said, emphasising her name. "It's not your room. It's Mrs Banner's room in Mrs Banner's house. I am here at her request to feed her cats. She had to get Danny to drive her and her husband to a meeting because their car is being serviced. But you knew that, right? What bothers me is why you are here? She never mentioned you would be coming over, and if you were, why would she need me to feed the cats? It's very confusing!" Martin hesitated and grinned. "Is all this stuff yours or hers?" He had looked down at the drawer and then back up at Melanie.

"What my friend Dianne, I mean Mrs Banner, and I do is none of your business, young man," Melanie said, but at the same time, she had done an excellent job of looking like she was utterly flummoxed by what Martin was saying. "What the hell are you doing?" She added, trying to look down at the drawer but unable to get the sheet to stretch that far. For a moment, one breast became uncovered. She quickly moved back when she realised. Martin held her gaze and smiled before looking down again.

"Ah hah!" Martin said. He had picked up her mobile", which was also in the drawer, and suddenly he pointed it at her face. The facial recognition unlocked it, and as he used one hand to fight off Melanie, he spoke out loud about what he was doing. Melanie tried to get the phone back but could not use both hands as one was holding the sheet over her naked body. "Let's see," Martin said casually, "contacts, letter B, ah yes, here she is, Dianne Banner" He had the phone to his ear. "Just calling her to check that you should be here," he said to Melanie. "We will soon clear this up, and I can leave you to it." He grinned at her.

Then two things happened in parallel. In the story, Melanie began to plead with him not to phone her friend. On the phone, Mrs Banner answered.

"Martin?" Mrs Banner said cautiously and then more confidently, "Happy Birthday!" I guess things are going well if you have called. Oh, I can hear Melanie pleading in the background. What fun! Danny turn left here. That's it. The track just there. Martin, remember the house must have no trace of either of you and your shenanigans by 9 pm when my husband and I return."

"Shall I hang up the call before she answers, MELANIE," Martin said as part of the script. Melanie nodded and repeated her plea for him not to phone her friend. Martin triumphantly dropped the phone back in the drawer after hanging up. While Melanie lay back on the bed, she was defeated.

Suddenly with the deftness of someone performing that trick with a tablecloth where you pull it from a table laid out for dinner, leaving the cutlery, wine glasses, condiments, and everything else still standing, Martin wrenched the sheet from Melanie's grasp. She let out a wail and, for a moment, tried to grab the sheet back, but he was too fast for her. Melanie tried to get off the bed, but Martin pinned her to the mattress by placing one hand on her neck. She was pleased he had done it carefully to avoid hurting her. She instantly stopped struggling and lay back, putting one arm over her breasts and the other over her groin. Martin appeared to remove his hand carefully. The threat was evident, his actions telling her she would be pinned once more if she struggled. Melanie lay still but said to him.

"When this is over, you are in so much trouble, Martin," she said again, using her teacher's voice.

"Now, Melanie, we have been over this," he said as though getting bored. "I don't think you are in any position to threaten me. You will do whatever I want, and afterwards, neither of us will tell anyone about it." He added. "Now, hands above your head, please," he said, "after all, not much point removing the sheet if you are going to cover yourself with your hands. And I want to look at you properly. Up close!"

"Go to hell," Melanie said and then she began to cry, "what, no, what are you doing? Get off,"

Part three

"Okay, as you wish," Martin shrugged. He selected something from the drawer and pulled Melanie's hand off her breasts. In the drawer were handcuffs linked by a long chain. He pushed Melanie's arm above her head, attached one cuff, threaded the chain through the headboard and then attached Melanie's other hand to the cuff on the other side. All the time, Martin pretended to force Melanie's arms into position while she acted as though she was resisting. In reality, it was mainly her pleas for him to stop that showed any resistance. Martin, for his part, felt he would have had to use all his strength to complete this operation if he did not have a compliant victim. The handcuffs were also straightforward for the victim to escape from if Melanie had wanted to, but of course, she did not.

"Very nice," he said, and he stood up and removed his shirt before laying beside his victim. Melanie turned her head away, but when he ran his hand down her leg, she turned back to face him.

They stared earnestly at each other for several moments as though they were both deep in their thoughts. Martin's hand continued to stroke her thigh, and he lowered his head and kissed just below her right shoulder. Martin could see his teacher was playing her role perfectly, but he did wonder if she was having second thoughts, and he was about to hear the safe word. He moved his head towards hers, and she remained very still as the gap between their mouths gradually closed. It was as though Melanie was accepting her fate and the inevitable kiss that was coming. But at the last moment, she suddenly reacted.

"No," she cried out and turned away. Martin relaxed again. They were still on the script. Martin's hand grabbed the side of her face, and he buried his mouth into her neck, kissing her firmly and passionately. At the same time, he placed his leg over hers. Days before, she had told him exactly how much she loved being kissed on the spot he selected, so it was a struggle for her to lay still and not respond. More so because she was already very turned on by the fact that he was in total control of her. At the same time, she knew they had their safe word, and she had no doubts that this would make him stop if she felt suddenly uncomfortable. The trust between all four of them was already strong. So if Martin had concerns, there was no need. Melanie closed her eyes, loving the sensation of him continuing to nuzzle her neck, his hand coming down to her breast before he gave the nipple a little kiss and then, smiling at her, he moved down to her stomach.

"No, Martin, please don't do this," she said, resisting and struggling. But the moment he kissed her belly button and then moved to the right and the left across her stomach; she fell silent again. However, her body's quivering and pleading managed to convey her unhappiness; Martin was so delighted that Melanie was acting so well. He moved up towards her breasts, and she arched her body, unable to stop herself in her eagerness to have her tits in his mouth, but he teased her, moving back down again. His kisses were gentle, slow, and methodical, getting so close to her breasts before moving away. It made her ache unbearably for his touch. Also, she was conscious of his hand resting on her body so close to her clit. She wanted to beg him to fuck her but managed to find the strength instead to plead with him to stop. Thank god she thought he will not listen.

"No, no, no," she said, shaking her head from side to side but inside, she was getting hornier by the minute.

Finally, with two hands, Martin reached up and moulded her tits in his hands before kissing around her areola, and then finally, he gave her what she wanted, taking her left breast deep into his mouth. Melanie exhaled in relief at finally getting what she desired so much. Martin finally lifted his head and looked at her giving his victim her next cue.

"Please, Martin, we need to stop this now," she said quietly. He ignored her, taking her breast into his mouth once more, holding it for a second and then releasing it, making a popping sound. As she pleaded, he casually repeated the process over and over. And then, gripping both tits in his hands, he wandered down her body again before finally lifting his head. It was his turn now to move the story on.

"Perhaps we need to get you excited again," he said in a tone of dissatisfaction. He reached down and picked up the vibrator but then got up and walked away, so Melanie had to lift her head to see him. In the script, she knew he was holding something but not what and could only hold her head up for short periods to try to see. "You know, get you in the mood!" She forced her head upwards again and saw he held up the vibrator, turning it on and off to show her what he meant. "Still works," he added for effect. "Now, legs open, if you please or even if you don't." Melanie did not move, but her head followed Martin as he returned to her side and again looked down at the drawer. "There are leg clamps in here too," he observed. "Perhaps you would prefer it if I used those. You know, hold your legs wide open while I pleasure you. It might be fun. At least for me."

braindump
braindump
302 Followers
12