Desperate Teachers Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
braindump
braindump
298 Followers

"That won't be necessary," Melanie replied as once more Martin walked away, making her strain her neck again to see what he was doing. Melanie sighed as her head flopped back and her legs opened. Martin's voice came across the room, "lift your legs and bend your knees, please." She immediately complied. And then he was at the bottom of the bed between her legs.

He gently ran his hand down the whole length of her body, telling her how lovely she was and delighting in the view of her helpless naked body with her hands above her head and her body arched upwards. As he neared her pussy he picked up the vibrator and turned it on.

"Don't," she said, "Give it to me. Let me do it for you, to give you another show. You............ liked ............ that .............. right?" The vibrator was on her clit now, making the last sentence hard for her to say. He lifted the vibrator away from her body, pushed her legs open and stroked her thighs. "That's nice, but I think you might like this toy more, and he showed her a dildo that he had selected from the drawer but not shown her yet.

"When does this end, Martin?" She pleaded. "I want to be very clear. I don't want you to fuck me." She stated. Martin smiled

"I don't give a fuck what you want," he said.

"Please, this is too much," she wailed before adding. He asked if he should get her phone. "No, please," she said. Then he observed that he had a better idea.

"If you don't cooperate," he said. "I'll put the ankle clamps on, do what I want to you and then leave you for Mrs Banner or maybe Mr Banner to discover you. Do you understand?"

"I understand," Melanie replied. Once more, Martin pushed her legs open and stroked her thighs. Martin positioned the dildo at the entrance to her slit, rotating it and then raising it and lowering it. He slowly ran it up and down her pussy, stimulating her clit and covering the toy in her juices to lubricate it.

"Shit, you are already so wet," he observed. Melanie's hips began to buck against the dildo, and she began to breathe heavily. "That's right. I want to see and hear you enjoying what I am doing," he said. Martin began to push the toy into her a little more. Melanie loved looking at his face; absolute concentration, but still, there was enough sense that he was loving what he was doing. The turn he would apply as he pushed into her drove her crazy. For a while, Martin fucked her with the toy, each push and twist producing a groan of pleasure while Melanie's body arched and fell back in time with the movements. The script may have said different, but Miss Anderson could not hide anymore how turned on she was. Not that Martin cared. Slowly her excitement built once more, and her body arching became full-scale bucking. Martin quickly switched to the wand.

"Let's go with this one again, only a little faster," he said, tossing the dildo away and switching back to the wand.

"Oh my god," she moaned, halfheartedly adding, "please stop." but any further protests were lost in her moans.

"That's it, baby, let yourself go," Martin said, stroking her inner thigh with his spare hand.

"Oh shit, oh shit. I'm coming," she wailed, and once more, she froze before letting out a long low wail of pleasure. Pleased with himself, Martin put the wand and the dildo back in the drawer and stood up.

"Nice, very fucking nice," Martin said, standing up, and with a smile, he began to unzip his trousers.

"Oh, no!" Said Miss Anderson shaking her head. "Please stop. When does this end?"

"Right now, if that's what you want!" Martin said, zipping up his trousers. "Best of luck explaining." And he headed for the door.

"Stop, stop," Melanie was crying out, please, please come back." Martin stopped and turned, looking back at his victim. She was laying there, head turned to face him, her hands still cuffed above her head and her knees bent. "Please come back," she said quietly.

"You know what I want if I come back over there," he said, and for a moment, she looked away, but when her head turned back, she nodded. Martin began to unzip his trousers again and was naked before he wandered back to Melanie, immediately pushing her legs open and positioning his cock between her legs.

"Hey," Melanie said in alarm, trying to turn away.

"Is it going to be the ankle clamps, Miss Anderson," Martin said. She turned back to face him. She begged him to use a condom, and he got one from the drawer and unwrapped it.

"No, please," she said, "oh shit!" Her whole body had tensed as Martin's cock slid easily into her wet pussy. He made four long, slow strokes before the gasps of pleasure Melanie had been fighting to hold back burst from her. He began to fuck her hard, making her breasts wobble in a circular motion and the bed creak. He looked down at his teacher, stretched out before him, her lovely body available for him to do whatever he wanted.

"Please, Martin, I am sorry, it hurts," she suddenly said. Alarmed, he immediately stopped and reached over the top of her. He snapped the cuffs open to free her hands. However, he held out his arms to her. "No!" she said. They were off script, and he wasn't sure what to do besides adlib. He guessed if she did not want to follow his lead, she would not co-operate, but any words of resistance would be acting.

"Give me your arms, or you go back in the cuffs," he said. Melanie hesitated and came to pretty much the same conclusion Martin had. So she silently offered him her hands, and he placed them together over her pussy so she could stroke her clit and immediately, he went back to banging her. His own hands still holding hers in place. Once more, her breasts wobbled delightfully as he screwed her. He reached forward and made her turn her head, so she looked at him.

"Is that nice?" He said. She made no response, but as he fucked her, she wriggled around as though uncomfortable, and her hands constantly moved from above her head to her sides and then occasionally stroking her body. Each slap of their bodies as they came together was coupled with a cry from Melanie. Finally gasping heavily, Martin paused and lightly stroked her clit with his fingers.

"That's good, that's fucking good," he said, slowly withdrawing his dick. "You are amazing, such a tight little pussy and such a fucking slut. Such a slut. Who knew? He was speaking almost to himself, but then he addressed his teacher properly. "I think you should go back in the cuffs," he said.

"You don't have to cuff me," Melanie replied. "I'll do whatever you want." He ordered her onto all fours and then shoved her into position, pushing her legs wider and slapping her ass when she was in place. "Do we have to do it in front of the mirror?" She asked for that was precisely where she had been put. Martin had walked away a little to admire the view, not that Miss Anderson was not doing the same. She loved the way his dick, so hard and erect, bounced as he walked and the way he kept touching it.

"Reach between your legs and stroke your pussy," he commanded. Glaring at him, Miss Anderson's right hand reached back and did as she was told. "That's it, baby," he cooed, stroke it real well." Miss Anderson stared straight at him, her body nice and high so that he could admire her breasts hanging down and her arm disappearing between her legs. Her fingers were working her slit. "That's a good teacher," he said, and he knelt beside her face. She gasped and turned away as though realising what was coming. "Turn back and open that pretty mouth," he said. When she did, she saw that he was holding his cock, ready to slip it between her lips. "Suck it," he said. Martin's hand went behind her head, and he lightly pressed the head of his dick against her mouth. "Open up," he commanded.

Miss Anderson's mouth twitched as though she was going to obey, but then her lips closed again as though she had second thoughts. Martin repeated his order, and she rose a little and finally, his dick was allowed to slip into her mouth. His hand pushed her head down onto it making it go a little further in than she intended, and for several strokes, she sucked him just like that. He twisted her head a little making her take even more, and then he pulled back.

"Time to fuck you a bit more," he said, watching Melanie's impassive face as he walked back around her. She did try to pull away only when he was in the position, but a grab of her hair held her in place, and when he let go, she stayed put. He moved onto the bed behind her, using his thighs to spread hers a little and making her head go down a bit. He watched her in the mirror open-mouthed as he slipped inside her. "Fuck, that's so good," he whispered. He gently fucked her for a few moments and then reached under her and squeezed her breasts. Melanie got the hint and raised herself a little. Although she wasn't a big fan of watching herself, she knew he wanted the best view of her he could get in the mirror.

She loved the idea that Martin wanted to watch as he fucked her but didn't want to see it too, so Melanie closed her eyes but ensured the joy of being fucked by Martin showed on her face. She felt his hands on her ass, and unable to help herself, she began to push back against his dick and rock back and forth.

"Oh shit, just there, just there," she whispered, off the script, but no one had ever made love to her in such a controlled, measured way, and especially now she was helping him, he was hitting just the right spot. Her head flopped a little, and she had to support it with her hand. "Don't stop, Martin, please don't stop," she said. And the sexy little gasps she had been making in time to his movements got louder. She held still as Martin slipped his dick slowly in and out of her, going so deep it made her gasp. Each push delivered an extra shot of pleasure as his balls slapped against her clit. He paused and pushed behind her, pushing her thighs a little wider.

His hands reached forward, and he began to gather up her hair. She opened her eyes and gave him the hottest look he had ever seen on her face.

"Spoils the view, huh?" She said. Now with her hair out of the way, Martin had a perfect view of her beautiful tits hanging down. Martin told her to look straight ahead, and now he fucked her harder and watched as she slowly closed her eyes again, still with pleasure written all across her face.

"Do you like your hair being pulled?" He asked, and she told him she did when he did it. Before, she lost herself again in the experience of being screwed so expertly. It was so hard now. Her whole body was shaking, and her tits were swinging back and forth just as he wanted to see. The bed creaked, and their bodies slapped together.

"Oh baby, it's so deep," she said, finally making an intelligible sound. Eventually, Martin had to pause, and with both hands, he slapped her ass hard as he stopped. Martin ordered her onto her knees, and she immediately obeyed. As she began to crawl towards him, he backed away, so he made her travel across most of the room before he finally stopped. All the time, he stroked his cock, aware of how she was looking at him. She took his dick in both hands, stroking it enthusiastically and telling him how much she had loved him being inside her, and then she quickly deep throated him. The TDTC knew that Miss Anderson was the best at all things oral, and now she proved it. Going immediately ball deep and slowly pulling back, she looked up at him and giggled, aware that she had nearly driven over the edge on the first suck. She licked the tip, then deep-throated him again. When she pulled back, she ran her tongue down the flanks. She massaged his balls and took him down her throat for the third time. Pulling back, she did not let his dick come out of her mouth but using both hands on the shafts, she stroked him in a fast circular motion and bobbed her head back and forth.

Martin's groans became frequent and guttural, and then his hand pushed her head towards him forcing his dick deeper into her mouth as his seed spurted forth. Over his groans, he heard her choke and watched her eyes as they watered a little. He thought that Melanie was taking his load down her throat just like the good desperate teacher she was.

"Holy shit," he cried, "that was fucking incredible." Melanie looked up at him, a slight smile on her face. She continued gently stroking his cock, licking it or showing him the cum in her mouth by opening it.

And then, finally, she moved up onto the bed and sat looking at him, looking so sexy, naked and dishevelled.

"Happy birthday Martin," she said with a warm smile. "And then the phone rang."

"Hi Dianne," she said, "It was fucking amazing. Oh yes, I think he had a good time. Ok, cool, we still have some time then. Don't suppose we could shower? There was a pause. "Ok, will do." Then she hung up the phone. "I think Martin, I need a long hot shower she said. "I'll leave you to start the clearing up." Martin nodded.

braindump
braindump
298 Followers
12